Next Education India Employee Reviews

Learnt n Achieve A Lot
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharJanuary 24, 2018
I had learnt a lot from my team-mates n senior colleagues
A good corporate culture full of opportunities
It’s been a great journey with lots of memories
Exelent
Business development manager (Former Employee) –  Mandya, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2018
Team working.
Exelent coordination with team members.
Responsible for customer relationship, collection and sales.
I enjoyed job with Next education.
Good and Fun Loving Environment
Senior Executive- CEG (Former Employee) –  KeralaDecember 22, 2017
It was an overall good company to work at. Promotions will be given if we prove ourselves and spent more time on work given. Overtme payments are not given. Paychecks and claims are given on time.
Pros
Timely payments related to claims and paycheck, Trainings provided for various teams on management once a year, fun loving environment, clinic facility available in office
Cons
No overtime payments given
Workplace
Communication Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 9, 2017
Good place to work in, have no regrets. Was relatively new so just finished work and got out. Was learning the job so don't have much to say. That is it.
It is not a type of job what i have expected.
ELSE (Current Employee) –  Ernakulam, KeralaNovember 2, 2017
This is actually a support job in schools for digital classes. I have expected a job in networking field which i have interested and studied. So that i am willing to change the job.
great working environment
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 29, 2017
i loved while i was worked there. its friendly working environment. its also great corporate industry where i learned so many thing. next education is my based. who change my entire career. i am always ready to work for them.
Great place to learn
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaAugust 20, 2017
I started my career here, great products and team.

Culture is very good and performers are well recognized ,

There are little bit of politics on lower level but as long as you are a performer nobody can touch you.

Salary is always on time and there is good support from seniors,
Multiple products on single shoulder, need to multi task and travel places a lot,

Compensation and allowances are good
Easy reach up to ceo, transparency at all levels
Pros
Lots of holidays
Cons
Long working hours
Good Organization.
Assistant Vice President, Tamil Nadu (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduAugust 11, 2017
Good products. Good people to work with. Reasonably good management. On time salary payment and reimbursements.

Very less growth opportunity. Management don't understand business at the ground level and management acts like, they are the only authoritative.
Pros
Good products.
Cons
Managemtn don't understand business.
Productive and fun workplace
Supply Chain Executive (Former Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaAugust 5, 2017
Good Environment to work
Management process is outstanding
Efficient teamwork
Group of well educated people
Effective managerial skills by the superiors
Workplace management enjoyable part
Implementation & Technical support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hisar, HaryanaJuly 7, 2017
I have enjoy my work in last company. workplace is very professional

and friendly. Management of company very hi and i have learned how to work a team role. My most enjoyable part of the job than i have visite in Hyderabad for training very sweet moment of my life.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
two hours
Good Company with excellent perks
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  TrivandrumMay 18, 2017
I started my career with next Education India Pvt Ltd.

Excellent Management with supportive reporting manager.

Supporting tech support and SCM Team.
Almost good for a starter
E-Learning Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 13, 2017
You will have to work 9 am to 6 pm. Salary is low as per your work. Good management. good workplace. Very much work pressure. Sometimes very little much of work. You have to be in good with schools also with the company. the salry scale is very low. the most enjoyable part of the job is you will get the salary in second last day of each month.
Senior level are not supportive
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMay 10, 2017
Senior level no that much supportive, when ever I required a help they are asking you have any negotiations deal in hand, have you any presentation in hand for our product, where ever I join in Oct 2016 after 2 months they give me school list to work for an in Gota, Chandkheda, new ranip, in Ahmedabad. Before that they run me another area naroda. Which school they are assign those are not that much school for our company products and ask seniors give me more school and they give us another school list in January and in March suddenly giving silly reason your not complete the targets, how can it possible with four to five months inbetween you can sale the product because our product is so much high and lengthy process oriented it was not possible for school take an instant decision about product. So from April they are asking if you not achieve the target then we fire you or you will resign what ever the best.. Then I give a resign for my current position.
Good startup to Learn
Sr. Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 4, 2017
It's a good start up to learn about sales but still need lot of improvements to secure their employees.The work culture is below average and they need to understand their employees expectations.
Pros
Good organasation to grow fast
Cons
Very low packages, No proper work culture
learning environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 2, 2017
Nice place to learn but at the cost of work-life balance.Seniors provide help which is the best part.Management has to be improved a lot.Facilities have to be improved a lot yet.
Excellent company to work for except of the mid level management
Zonal Head (Operations and Customer Service) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 23, 2017
Worked for +3 years and enjoyed every bit of it except for the ops head who was a nut and knew nothing about his profile.

Was easily manipulated by other zonal heads.

Founder, Co-founders, CEO are very experience and knowledgeable
Pros
Work life balance, Good Salary, Timely payment of reimbursement
Cons
HR is very Very Slow and not helpful at all, worst HR ever Seen
Good prodctivity. Wotkplace is better
Senior Leaning Support Engg ( senior executive) (Former Employee) –  PuneApril 22, 2017
Document work was tapical
I learned about disital classes and how to handle to the client managment was good
Workplace culture was very nice i enjoy my job with seniors
Cons
Good
Regional Head (Current Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil NaduApril 16, 2017
i working this company since last 3 years and i got good Currier growth from this next education,Good working atmosphere,good Management and manageable travel policies
QA Manual - Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 25, 2017
Next Education is a good place to start your career, I've personally enjoyed a lot and worked for 5 years in different platforms, and learned many technologies. it is a place to work and learn.
overall good company to learn but
Video Editor (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 20, 2017
As I worked in all sorts of project from past two years, and experienced with management

Its not a good environment to work.

There are no ego clashes between colleagues

There is a team called fun next where they make us enjoyable in between the work.