NCR Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Finance Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 19, 2018
Very nice workplace it was fun working there and productive as well
New ideas are welcomed team bonding. Working as one team is motivated always
Gro
good place to find work and improve your skills
Jr .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
Ambitious and energetic company with real opportunities. Management always try to listen to your need and find a way for you, as an individual, to florish in the organization. Great fun after work
Productive with quality
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 28, 2017
Good for learners. Provide free food and good work place for employees. It's well developed with strong generation over 130 years. Job security and management is good.
One of the place to learn things thru work and explore.
Regional Logistic Manger (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 28, 2017
NCR Corporation (I) Pvt Ltd
NCR is a Fortune 500 company and world leader in ATM technology, providing hardware, software and solutions and data warehousing solutions.
Flexible workplace
Manager Data Analytics (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2017
iNCRedible is what we call it, and it is. The kind of atmosphere has been made here that keeps the colleagues engaged and glued to their position. Keep a goal to work with NCR at least once in the career.
Pros
Time flexible
Cons
Hierarchy to be defined
It was great MNC professional ethics and client handling learnings.
consultancy & developers (Former Employee) –  GhaziabadDecember 12, 2017
Being a versatile job experienced person, the beauty of my professional attitude is, understanding the ground rules of communiction and handling the client according to its demand of work.

From B2B and B2C business relations have made my professional understanding growth and work ethics. Honesty and clear participation at workplace can give us lot of strength to achieve goals.

Counselling is more effective nature, which I have developed in my working experience. People behaviour and managerial tasks are my favourite concern.

Now absolutely willing to work abroad. Looking for good options.
salary,allowances and benefitts.
Senior Customer Engineer (Current Employee) –  DelhiNovember 28, 2017
If u see salary wise its not a good company.At start of the career one can expect to get 16-20k but increment are very sluggish ..allowance are not as per MNC standard ..when it comes to medical benefits, u can say its good not so good not so bad.if i summerize salary structure and allowances needs to be revised drastically.
Pros
good management and good company culture
Cons
there is no saturday and sunday off.u are supposed to work 24*7.
Learn lot in NCR ,
Assistant Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 25, 2017
Good Company but salary structure need to revise drastically as per global standards.Goals are clear and management is very good.
Medical benefits are good.
its typical to work there
web developer and web designer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 20, 2017
the hardest part of the job is management of workplace culture.
I just want to a good working environment that give me the opportunity of learning and earning.
Best Company to Work and fun.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 19, 2017
I started my Career with this Orgnaization. It is very good company. and anybody can join by closing his/her eyes. I am sure you will enjoy to work with NCR.
Pros
Best Salary Structure
Good company to work
Cash Officer (Current Employee) –  Vikhroli, MaharashtraNovember 2, 2017
I am working with this company since 2014 and it is Very Good company to work with good atmosphere and management.payment on time and very good platform to work.
Amazing place to work
Circle Retail Head (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 16, 2017
The organization gave enough opportunities to learn and grown, following the code conduct is a way of life at TATA, amazing work culture, competitive and fair.
Provided me alot of confidence
Head trader and research (Former Employee) –  India DelhiOctober 11, 2017
I managed plenty of Clients and had people swarming like bees and did enjoy advising them and managing their money , until they didn't let me rest. It was fun though . Clients still want me back
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 7, 2017
Great place to work who wants to learn Oracle ERP or teradata. Highly technical and competitive environment give you extra edge to learn new things and very quickly.
Productive and fun place to work
Inventory Planner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
Good place to work, depends on your team and process. Approachable management, everyone have a good work life balance in the company. Limited growth opportunities.
Daily work
Account Manager - BFSI, South (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
It is a company with good work culture, work and life balance. over all good company to work.
Has a vision to transform the company from hardware to software.
NCR conducts various fun fiesta and cultural program
Incident Management Agent (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2017
NCR corporate is filled with fun, we have annually sports programs also every festival celebration. We have pick up and home drop facilities provided to each employees. also annually we have bonus as well as amazon coupons provided. NCR provides annually refresher outings.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care advice
Best productive and great work culture
Service Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Vikhroli, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2017
Playing a same role from last 4 yrs,
Learned day to day and monthly reports, tried to assist team lead for team team achievements. took the leadership to achieve the team goals.

Management is co-operative.
hardest part - i'll say - doing a same things.

Most enjoyable part - co-ordination.
Awesome place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 21, 2017
Awesome place to work.You will get a chance to work in different domains. Flexible work environment.I have been working here from 3 years and got to learn so many things.
It's great place to work
Support Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 21, 2017
NCR provides good platform to learn new technologies and the workplace culture is very good.

You can easily manage your personal life and as well as the professional life.
Pros
Work balance, no work pressure, platform to learn new technologies
Cons
Job security and less hikes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCR. Our community is ready to answer.