National Skill Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Good Company to work with
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 20, 2017
This was a good company and is making a good / honest effort in the field of skill development. I would like to join this company back at some given point in time.
Pros
Motives are good
Cons
Influenced at times
Productive and live place
HR (Current Employee) –  CoimbatoreNovember 24, 2016
I always delicate and finish the work faster to meet the management expectation.Teamwork gives strength and moral support to carry our strength and achieve the objective.The hardest part of the job is not meeting the deadline.
Sirius property in johannesburg
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Patna , BiharOctober 12, 2015
Productive and fun place to work. Enjoyed working in public. Enjoyed my job and the people I worked with and learning new things.
The job is not easy but its simple. it really gives me the opportunity to meet new people and express certain tips for different types of things in a slightly personal manner. I ave learned a lot during this job from interaction with the members to interaction with the staff. I build personal relationship with the stores employees from so much contact an interaction .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
great experience
Trainer of Computer Fundamentals & Team Leader (Former Employee) –  BareillySeptember 8, 2015
My experience with NSDC was really good. My co - workers there was very cooperative and well mannered with me. And I feel good that I was a part of their organization.
All trainers are placed in various MNCS.Rural trainers voice accent in english
Soft Skills Trainer (Former Employee) –  APJune 14, 2015
I learned operational skills in different regions and Cultures. I can manage difficult situations. I share my trainning programme and Empathy with my co-worker. My hardest part of the job was mid night i gotdown bus in Bangalure and Chennai with Batch of Girls for interview for MNCs. Trainers selected various MNCs and while theysay thanks at that movement ,the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
I got good Analytical thinking skill and Experienced
Cons
I need to work for long hours
An interesting work profile and policies
Principal (Former Employee) –  Ghaziabad, UPApril 22, 2014
The job had quality challenges and has provided good opportunities to learn and grow.