NASDAQ Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2017
Currently working here, work life balance is so good. Employee is engaged at activities in culture or sports or events every month along with the work. Pay and salary hike is very good. management team is excellent. on site opportunities are limited.
Pros
Pay, salary hike work culture work life balance employee benefits
Cons
limited onsite opportunity
Experience in Research Analysis and operational service field
Client Service Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nagercoil, Tamil NaduAugust 30, 2017
To identify key media contacts and social media influencers, Build media lists and send targeted press releases. Built to be user-friendly, with the highest quality data possible, our research team regularly reviews and date stamps each profile so there's never any outdated or inaccurate information.
Fun friendly workplace
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nagercoil, IndiaAugust 10, 2017
Nasdaq is a good place to work. You can mprove your career by working here. You will get opportunity to interact with people around the globe.It is a fun place too.
Pros
Recognition, Cash awards, Free lunches, Leave policy
Cons
Short breaks
Good job environment, satisfied fringe benefits
Client Services Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nagercoil, Tamil NaduDecember 14, 2016
Good job environment, satisfied fringe benefits, Great Management, better work/life balance, employee involvement is accepted at any decision making process.
Pros
fringe benefits, environment, management
Cons
less career development opportunities
Good Workplace
Client Service Delivery Executive (Current Employee) –  Nagercoil, Tamil NaduSeptember 13, 2016
A good workplace typically sometimes feels good and somedays long. Working for more than 3 years with no such good benefits in work related. But due to some circumstances am been to be here.
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Long Hours
good company
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 18, 2016
Nasdaq Bangalore is good company for work.I am working here from last 1 year and i can say nasdaq is employee fndly company.giving extra care to each of every company
Effective place to work
Senior research analyst (Former Employee) –  Nagercoil, IndiaJuly 17, 2016
I will enjoy and do all my works provided by my manager. We have to work for eight hours. I learned lot of things from this company (Analyzing, writing summary, time management, creating a report based on my client requirement etc).

We have fun at our work, will celebrate green week, traditional day etc.
Pros
Will provide free snacks, tea, coffee etc.
Quality of Life at Work
Client Services Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 13, 2015
A lot of my friends tend to wake up, shower, and go straight to work. And they often complain about having no time to do anything. I find that if I can get those 3 hours in the morning, I have a more productive and peaceful workday. I can sure tell the difference when I don't.
good working environment
Client Service Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nagercoil, TNApril 26, 2015
good working environment
co workers give support when their is really a need
management is very supportive
happy to work in a MNC
learned many skills
positive approach to clients
Happy place to work
Sr. Client Service Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nagercoil, TNFebruary 20, 2015
Checking Client Request
Responding Client Request
Maintaining Good quality
Checking quality of the Product
Making guidelines to reduce complexity
Pointing error and updating with correct data