MphasiS Employee Reviews

Dont go if you are a fresher.
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 21, 2017
Not a good company for freshers, one who does not want career growth and be in same level as you joined, u can go for mphasis .Ultra level politics guaranteed.
First Job - better Experience
Customer support officer (Enterprise sales) (Former Employee) –  Krishnarajapuram, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2017
Typical day work was handling Calls Talking to customers helping them get the issue fixed on Telecommunications

Handling Apac customers sales and sales support

Hardest part of the job is 6 days Working

Most Enjoyable part of the job : outing with team mates
Pros
First Job - better Experience
Cons
6 days Working
good
Transaction Analyst (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2017
It was good I was working as T P O supported to chale Schwab bank in usa.. I cant travel daily so because of that I left job I want to work at home any kind
Good
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2017
Work culture is really good. And management is nice. My overall experience is this company is good. Thanks to the people for giving this opportunity...
Fun work place, productivity.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 15, 2017
I worked by enjoying in mphasis. Good experience. Very good company. I had lot of fun by working in that company. Gave productivity and achieve target. I learnt many things by working in mphasis.
Pros
Free break
Cons
Maximum
Amazing work environment
Senior Specialization Infrastructure Engineer, I (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2017
Amazing work culture, and proactively helpful management. Good Atmosphere to work. Facilities related to learning are up to the mark.

Enjoyable part is that its like a dream conpany everyone would like to get in
Best company
Senior Specialization Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2017
Loved working here. Every moment was awesome. Mphasis provides great job security. Management is nice, projects are nice. People are nice to work with.
learnt to lead professional life
Sceduling and capacity planning (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaNovember 14, 2017
started my career in Mphasis, untill was there was not knowing of the company and the company work culture, when i came out i came to know what company gave me. am very lucky to work with Mphasis.
Excellent place to work with some negative points
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 13, 2017
1) Day starts with going through emails and meeting the team members
2) Assign work
3) Stats review
4) Great learning opportunity within the company
5) Nothing is hard as the team is supportive and helps people succeed
6) Day to day learning
Pros
Great learning
Cons
Salary hikes and growth
Good company
Software Enginee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 12, 2017
I liked it. It is good place to work. I started my career in mphasis. Really enjoyed working at there. The learning from there was helped me throughout my career.
Average
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 9, 2017
Good but less projects and learning scope is lesser than previous companies. Job security is less and can be more standards within the process........
Review
Associate software engineer (Current Employee) –  puneNovember 8, 2017
Good place to work with less tension and balance life, you can learn new things as I have moved to different technology in 2 years and get to know about many thing related to PMO side
Work Culture in Mphasis
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, IndiaNovember 7, 2017
It is a great company to work with and get the learning and Experience how IT world runs. Big accounts and projects to work with. Great exposure with respect to winning bids and running projects.
Fun work culture
Sr Principle Infrastructure services engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 6, 2017
Flexible timing
We can move across functions
work place culture is very good and more secured
Employees qualification and salary may not match at most times, as they work together in all projects without hiearchy
Work Friendly Environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 3, 2017
It's a very good Work friendly Environment, people are very Helpful. They work more on Practising good Ethics and Code. Management needs to be more focused on the Project.
Mantas AML, Transaction Monitoring, Module Leader (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 3, 2017
Good Culture, good management, job security, well client relationship, supportive Environment, Good training provided, Good Facilities, Good Transportation, Good Lifestyle
Productive & fun workplace
Unit Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 2, 2017
My time at Mphasis was one of the most rewarding in my mid-career. I had lost of opportunities to function in a variety of roles at different times. I had direct client interaction opportunities in a Project Office role. I also had a great opportunity to pursue, lead and facilitate many extracurricular initiatives.
Pros
Fun place to work, young & energetic colleagues
Cons
Working hours were across global time zones
Delivery Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 2, 2017
Good place to work, balanced job culture. It makes you feel your job security level is better.
But hard work is not recognized as expected and don't expect onsite positions
Over all experience with the company was good.
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  PuneNovember 1, 2017
Over all experience with the company was good. The team and leads are very supportive. Cooperative and helping colleagues. Excellent infrastructure. All amenities provided by the company to get best results from their employees.
productive and workplace
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Indore City, Madhya PradeshOctober 30, 2017
This is best company in india.and if me get one change in your company so i am prove it my self totally.and i also select in your company because i am fresher now so if me join this company so i learn some important things.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hour