MphasiS Employee Reviews

Not a employee company
Transaction Processing Officer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 22, 2018
i worked in client location one of the best and top most company in investment banking sector coming to mphasis there are days i worked for 13 hours continuously but no appreciation, no monetary benefits for Over time we were asking the managers for OT. 2 months completed still i didn't get.
The only thing i learned is typing other than nothing
They wont care about employee, leaves benefits etc are not given
working in client location continuously 9 hours with out much breaks effects health
notice period is the enjoyable part in the span of my work life in mphasis
salary is very less even it doesn't match with the inflation rate
Pros
nothing is free
Cons
long hours, management, salary
Good company to work
Principal Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 22, 2018
Mphasis is very good company to work with, one can get settled with his job and career aspects. lot of opportunity both at offshore and onshore

No cons as such, but just management needs real technical manager team and not just operations manager.
productivity
Transaction Processing Officer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 20, 2018
Mphasis is an IT service company. Where I can utilise my knowledge and skills there by contributing to the success of the organisation and this lead to my professional and personal growth.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Need improvement in management
Sr. Principal Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 18, 2018
The company is good but management needs to be improved as they have potential to grow much.
Limited projects with limited openings for onsite. Work more on presales marketing is needed.
Good to work on this company -yes
DBA (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 15, 2018
Based on the issues will learn daily with new activity,which i didnt performed before.work place is good.sometimes work is heavy.Good work on this company
Cons
Its is a good environment
SAP FICO Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  bengaloreFebruary 11, 2018
It is a good environment only.But i would like move with new environment.looking for new environment where i can showcase my career.I can prove my efforts
It's a good company
Junior Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 10, 2018
Good company and good environment. Management, HR, Flexible shifts are there. So, we can manage as per our requirements. Job security is also there. If one project move down then they shifted us to another project.
Open culture
Project Lead / Onsite coordinator (Current Employee) –  PUNEFebruary 8, 2018
I love Mphasis and been here for last 9 years. This is an open culture organization that cares for the employee at its best. Organizational structure is easy so that one can reach easily.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Skill development lags
Productive and competitive workplace
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 6, 2018
A typical day of work would be task oriented and accomplishing the same. I have learned the basics of programming and its concepts at work. Learnt Databases, Manual Testing, the SDLC process, customer service and other skills. The management was trying to stick onto their old plans and weren't taking much risk. The workplace culture was fun and we got to learn. The hardest part of the job was doing more of routine work and career advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was team outings and fun activities.
Pros
Team activities, Learning and trainings
Cons
Career advancement
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 5, 2018
Great place to work ,Easy to maintain daily task,Yearly bonus and annual hike is good.team are supportive specially HR and management staff.overall good place to start carrier
Client location, so never get chance to work in company office
Splz. Infrastructure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Halol, GujaratFebruary 4, 2018
Always worked on client location which was General Motors India Pvt. Ltd.
Management was stared with 3 rating as they never bother much to ask us about how the things are going on with us on Client side location.

The hardest part was when it comes to some issue or benefits, it was been told that we are only eligible to get things as per onsite contract with the company where we are posted.
Pros
Transportation was provided
Cons
Company HR never try to talk with us in 5 year.
overall good environment
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 2, 2018
Workplace culture is good.This company is good for freshers.They will learn new technologies and trainings will be provided by the company itself. But increment is very less.
Mphasis was a nice company to work with
Team Lead/ Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaJanuary 30, 2018
MphasiS gave me a career start up in SAP FICO area, and it always encourages the employees to learn more. The management always appreciates the effort given by the employee.
Productive workplace
Transaction Processing Officer (Former Employee) –  MangaloreJanuary 29, 2018
Awesome Management, Friendly and helpful colleagues, nice environment, Good place to learn, Team work, mentoring each other, training juniors, entertainment for the employees, only drawback is the salary.
Average
CSO (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 27, 2018
Mphasis has good work cultural. Job security is not up to the mark. Good class room training environment. Good salary. Love to work with this company.
productuive
Manager (Former Employee) –  bangaloreJanuary 27, 2018
Very good place to work here.. happy to work with the organisation.. management is also good and help gives guidelines to work .. also more employee friendly company
Awesome place to start corporate career with
Delivery Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 24, 2018
Mphasis provided me with the opportunity to work on different technologies. It gave me exposure to the management as well as leadership environments. Most important it exposed me to latest technologies prevailing in the market. Loved it !
Pros
Cheap health insurances, free transport and air travel, reimbursements
Cons
Bonds
stressful work environment
Splz Senior Infra Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaJanuary 24, 2018
It is a place where employee is kept in stress to meet company targets. Insane work timings. Too much work, less number of people handling. Unreal expectations
Pros
home electricity bill is low as one stays the most time in office
Cons
really bad work place
Work life balance is maintained
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 24, 2018
Work life balance is maintained, management is cooperative, salary structure is not so good but it is good overall to work in Mphasis.
Timings are flexible.
Good place for long carrier and also to grow own knowledge
Principle Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 21, 2018
Good Learning
Life balance
Flexible working hours
Training
Good managers
Team co-operation
And team members are selected for projects are balanced or technical with good projection

Lagging in projects with new technologies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MphasiS. Our community is ready to answer.