MphasiS Employee Reviews

Found 1,592 reviews matching the search
Nothing great
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2017
The management is not very good at taking strategic decisions at all. This impacts the overall team, multiple times. Look to friends for support, else it might be difficult to manage.
Productivity
Transaction Processing Officer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2017
Evreyday is being very challenging at workplace and the process. But the best part of workplace is that i have learnt to being dedicated towards work. Enjoy the work. Being focused in work, which will in turn pay you good result. Hard part of the job heavy work pressure focuses only on work no fun or entertainment. The most enjoyable part is team dinner twice in a month.
Pros
Comfortable working with Mphasis.
Cons
Long hours, unsatisfactory about the work.
Company with great opportunity to learn and create your own path
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 15, 2017
Learnt many new technologies in the company.
Helped me grow in my career.
Got a lot of support from the team.
Always asked to contribute to new technology and methodology
Pathetic place to work
Case Management Representative (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 15, 2017
They have big named clients but cannot handle a project from the management end. Terrible organisation, when you leave, delays to clear your own money and deducts on what not!
Good
Application Security Tester (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 15, 2017
Every thing is good as of now..please get new project for the company or else everybody will leave slowly.Great for freshers to learn lot and work on basics
Evolving organisation
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 14, 2017
Overall a good company. But need to focus on Direct market. Need to come out of the shadow of HPE. Lot of work to be done in the direct market space to be a leader.
OK OK Company
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 14, 2017
The Company has good policies, but favouritism makes it tougher.
There is less salary hike compared to Peer Companies
Joy activities are there , team events are good
It was good
Sr Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 13, 2017
I enjoyed working with Mphasis. However I resigned due to medical issues.Good environment, good working environment..The process was Airtel Postpaid. Company provides both side cabs. Later on process was taken over by HGS.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
washrooms unhygenic
Company which provides work Life Balance
Senior Principle Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2017
working for Mphasis for about 4 years now. It provides with an excellent work culture and work life balance. It has got a friendly management. HR is also cooperative
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2017
9 hours work time is mandatory. Learned many technical things.
Management was good. Work culture was also good.
Good place to work. Very supportive management.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 12, 2017
I have been in this company for 5 years .Good work life balance.Lot of onsite opportunity.Managers are friendly and co-operative.
I would recommend to join this company.
Organized, process related
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 12, 2017
I learned to how to be disciplined in this company.

Company has showed me the right path to my career. I have learnt lot of things in this company.

First thing is how responsible you should be to your job.

Secondly, how you need to showcase yourself in front of others

Thirdly, I feel very proud that I am Mphasisian, where I go.

If you are thorough with the process then you will like this company, because Mphasis is process oriented company. Anything and everything it wants to be done in a process.
Initially I felt difficult to cope with the process, later It was the most easiest way of handling any problem, if your process oriented,

I would love to work with this company.
Pros
Can learn Lots of process knowledge
Cons
No comments
Good
Special Associate Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 12, 2017
Good company for an freshers to develop their skills. They will give an freedom to work on any kind of tasks, if they have interested and potential to do it !
It was a best place for me to develop my technical skills as well as communication skills.
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 12, 2017
since it was my first job i felt very secure and confident .and i feel it was a blessing being a part of the Mphasis Company
Management Policy
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2017
Need to improve management policies.
Company should offer right opportunities for right employee.
Higher authorities several ignore the policies , treat employee unprofessionally.
Productive & Fun to work
DevOps Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2017
Good Place to work and interact with clients directly. Encourage open door culture and fun place to work.
Most of the members are approachable & open for discussion.
Software developer (Current Employee) –  hyderabadSeptember 11, 2017
Mphasis is Good place to work, taught me how one should be professional. Management was supportive.Friendly working environment. Salary was the hardest part.
Not a fan, bad management and methodologies
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2017
Not a fan, bad management and methodologies, was deputed to Hp global soft lucky, no transparency, good to learn office politics but nothing technical
good for freshers
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2017
good for freshers but low salary & compensations.working as a test engineer and promotions are rare,managers are not proactive or even friendly.Top management is good though!
Workoholic environment
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 8, 2017
Company oriented towards customer service. All focused on productivity. No fun activities at most times. Tv inside floor helps relax. Company good for people interested in night shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MphasiS. Our community is ready to answer.