Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Morpheus Human consulting review
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2017
Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.
Glad to be part of Morphues consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 5, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting as their business partner since 3.5 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and they are not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins any company. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. I am d to be a part of such a great HR company.
Morpheus consulting franchise review
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  DelhiOctober 5, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus for over 2 years and they actually thought me the whole process of recruitment as i was a fresher and i had no clue wot recruitment is all about when I took their recruitment business. Morpheus really know which type of candidates are a good fit for our company and these all are taught in the beginning only. The whole Morpheus team is so supportive and helpful.. but yes very patient. The way the Morpheus team handles candidates as well the clients is actually hats-off!! Thank you Morpheus
Morpheus helped me to start a new business
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2017
I wanted to start a business since a very long. While going through different franchise models, I came across Morpheus human consulting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.
Morpheus consulting helped me to start a business
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 30, 2017
I wanted to start a business since a long time and I have also gone through many franchise proposals. During that time I got introduced to Morpheus consulting franchise model. I met them regarding the business and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.
morpheus human cosnulting review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2017
I got to know about franchise business of morpheus consulting through mumbai.. the ad was about franchise tie up.. which i was really interested in. got their number through their ad and went for a meeting.. The meeting was carried out very smoothly.. i was new to recruitment , so the team was really helpful to me. I also read their reviews on indian consumer complaints which i feel are absolutely fake.. The team is really good and helpful. The payments are released on time. all those allegations on morpheus human consulting are fake. Thank you.
Morpheus human consulting franchise review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting since 1 year as their franchise business partner. I find all those Indian consumer complaints board and forum are fake. I get all my payments on time. The team is very supportive and always there to sort out the problems if required. People don’t understand recruitment and don’t get any closures that why they come up with such silly complaints on board.
morpheus consulting review
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2017
I have joined morpheus consulting as a fresher in hr. it’s been a really good being a part of such a good organization. i have learned so many new things about this industrr as well as from other industries. The whole team has been very supportive and helpful. Apart from work, the company also organizes games during the lunch break so that we can get energized working in the 2nd half. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for your support
Complaints against Morpheus consulting are fake
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Trichur, KeralaSeptember 29, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting since 2 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and is not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. Glad to be a part of such a great HR company.
morpheus human consulting positive feedback
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2017
I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise business through their ad on Facebook. I contacted them which was mentioned on the ad and set up a meeting. Read their business proposal and i was actually interested in commercial business.. Also read their reviews online and I thought it would be a great deal. It was a great experience with such helpful team... All the process right from the calling up the candidate and till the date of joining can been checked from their software and the access to their database is given to us. Morpheus human consulting works as a team which is really appreciated. Thank you Morpheus Consulting for this opportunity.
Glad to be associated with morpheus consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2017
I have been associated with Morpheus human consulting since 2 years.. i was actually looking for a home based business. While searching online on google, I came across Morpheus human consulting franchise and also read their reviews. Those reviews really made me dicey but I thought go going ahead and meet the team. I spoke to them for 2- 3 times and before making the payment I have also been to their office. i made the payment and took up their franchise business and Morpheus human consulting actually helped me to set my business up and i can now work from home with no time constraint.. i also had my first closure in the second month itself. After the closure, I believed that the complaints/ negative reviews against the company were fake.. Thank you Morpheus human consulting
Morpheus Consulting review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 26, 2017
I got to know Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my friends and the review was very good. I was really impressed with the proposal. I called them and fixed a meeting for their franchise. The franchise department explained me the whole process. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very mindful. Now it’s been 1 year i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1st closure which feels great. Thank u Morpheus human consulting
great experience given to me
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
I joined morpheus human consulting as a full time intern. It's been overall 5 months since i have joined the team. Great place to work. Challenges faced here helped me in learning a lot of new things. As a management student, I am getting a practical edge to theoretical knowledge. Morpheus Team provides excellent training, which helps one to grow and become more confident and independent at job. Thank you morpheus human consulting for all your efforts & support.
excellent services given to me
Fresher (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
One of my friend who already got job through Morpheus human consulting had referred me to consult for the job openings. I got the number from their google. I spoke to the concerned person who was HR and the person was really helpful in recruiting me in the desired profile for one of their very good client. The process was carried out very smoothly with proper communication, co-ordination and guidance. I am thankful to the team and morpheus human consulting.
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2017
Working with morpheus human consulting as their franchise partner since 2013.. Earlier it was quite difficult for me to understand recruitment because i was not from this industry. But slowly with the help of morpheus team, i understood the system.. Morpheus team was very patient with me during my training process.. Great support was given to me by the morpheus team... I have also read those reviews on indian consumer complaints which are fake and not true. I trusted morpheus and joined hands with Morpheus Consulting and now I am happy to be associated with morpheus human consulting.
HR Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2017
I am working with Morpheus human consulting since 2015 and it feels good when you get so much of love and support from this organization. Morpheus human consulting not only taught me recruitment but also made me face challenges and helped me to how to solve a problems personally and professionally. I had a great time and beautiful memories with the team. I wish morpheus human consulting a great success.
Great company to learn HR
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2017
I have been working in Morpheus human consulting since 1.8 months and it was overall a good experience. The team support which was given to me was awesome. The senior management is very cool and amazing. In these 1.8 months, Morpheus human consulting actually taught me how end to end recruitment works. This experience will help me to grow in my career path. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your guidance and support and I also want to make this clear that the reviews against Morpheus human consulting on Indian consumer complaints are fake and makes no sense at all. Some people believed and are in negative impression about this company but it is not true.
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Executive & Admin (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2017
I was looking for my first job after my completing my graduation, when a friend of mine told me about this consultancy named Morpheus human consulting. I started working here and all I can say is, this is a great place to work. It’s a good company to work with and to start career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn. Morpheus team is really helpful. All these reviews against Morpheus human consulting is fake. Glad to be associated with them.
Morpheus helped to start a business in HR
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 16, 2017
I was always intereted in hr but I dint wanted to sacrifice my professional responsibilities and working with Morpheus helped me manage both the things. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. To be frank, I have not got any financially benefit but haven’t loose also anything instead had great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.
franchise review for morpheus human consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  HaryanaSeptember 8, 2017
Saw one of their videos of Morpheus human consulting on facebook . The video was about franchise business. The services that they were providing really took my attention. Met the team and started working with the. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industriesis really really good. .. now they have also started with franchise.. i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.