Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Positive feedback
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 12, 2018
I was looking for a better opportunity and as well as a business where I can work from home and then I came across Morpheus Consulting and their franchise model. I met the whole team and Mr. Kailash Shahani (CEO of the company) explained me how the process works. I decided to take the franchise of Morpheus Human Consulting and since then things are going towards a better direction. They were really supportive and helpful during all times and work has been at power since I joined them.
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 10, 2018
Morpheus Human Consulting has contributed to a great extend to make my career bright. This recruitment firm takes extra efforts on each candidate ensuring that they get the desired job. Morpheus Human Consulting helped me improve on my interview skills by giving me comprehensive training relevant sector. Kailash Shahani sir has played a huge role in polishing me on my skills and give me positive feedback as and when required.
fast and good service
developer (Former Employee) –  DelhiJanuary 31, 2018
I was looking for a job in the field of IT Industry as i am a mobile application developer who is quite good at his work.
They helped in finding the most suitable job for me and thankfully i did get the job that i had actually waited for many years so Morpheus i am really grateful to you that you helped me with me all the procedure and even the interview.

Looking forward to use their services again for sure.
Pros
steadfastness, holistic approach towards client
Cons
not working here so not aware
Morpheus consulting positive review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2018
I was looking for my first job, when one of my friend who got a job through Morpheus Consulting asked me to contact them. Soon I reached out to them, the concerned person was very sweet and asked my resume on email. Within 2 hours they called me in their office for the interview and I got selected. I started working here and all I can say is, this is a great place to work. It’s a good company to work with and to start career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn.. I am glad that I am a part of this Morpheus family. Thank you.
Glad to be associated with Morpheus Consulting
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Baroda, GujaratDecember 19, 2017
It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.
Morpheus consulting franchise review
sales marketing (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2017
Morpheus Consulting gave me an opportunity to work as their franchise partner. Earlier it was quite difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the team was really supportive. Morpheus team helped in understanding the complete recruitment process. I have also read some of the reviews online which I think are absolutely fake. Thank you team!!
Fun place to work
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 30, 2017
I have recently being working with Morpheus Human Consulting which is a recruitment firm. They are very efficient and provide an exceptional service to their clients giving them positive feedback. I give good review to Morpheus Human Consulting for creating opportunity to many candidates who are jobless. I appreciate quick response, efficiency and prompt follow-up to client’s requests which Kailash Shahani provides, by his dedicated efforts.
Pros
Intellectual sharing
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Executive & Admin (Current Employee) –  Banaganapalle, Andhra PradeshNovember 18, 2017
I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my colleague as he is working with Morpheus consulting as their part time franchise partner. I was really impressed with their kind of services provided with minimal amount. I called them and fixed a meeting, the team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very kindful.. Now it’s been 6 months i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u Morpheus human consulting
Morpheus Human consulting review
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2017
Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.
Glad to be part of Morphues consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 5, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting as their business partner since 3.5 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and they are not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins any company. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. I am d to be a part of such a great HR company.

Want to know more about Morpheus Human Consulting?

Ask a question
Morpheus consulting franchise review
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  DelhiOctober 5, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus for over 2 years and they actually thought me the whole process of recruitment as i was a fresher and i had no clue wot recruitment is all about when I took their recruitment business. Morpheus really know which type of candidates are a good fit for our company and these all are taught in the beginning only. The whole Morpheus team is so supportive and helpful.. but yes very patient. The way the Morpheus team handles candidates as well the clients is actually hats-off!! Thank you Morpheus
Morpheus helped me to start a new business
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2017
I wanted to start a business since a very long. While going through different franchise models, I came across Morpheus human consulting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.
Morpheus consulting helped me to start a business
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 30, 2017
I wanted to start a business since a long time and I have also gone through many franchise proposals. During that time I got introduced to Morpheus consulting franchise model. I met them regarding the business and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.
morpheus human cosnulting review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2017
I got to know about franchise business of morpheus consulting through mumbai.. the ad was about franchise tie up.. which i was really interested in. got their number through their ad and went for a meeting.. The meeting was carried out very smoothly.. i was new to recruitment , so the team was really helpful to me. I also read their reviews on indian consumer complaints which i feel are absolutely fake.. The team is really good and helpful. The payments are released on time. all those allegations on morpheus human consulting are fake. Thank you.
Morpheus human consulting franchise review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting since 1 year as their franchise business partner. I find all those Indian consumer complaints board and forum are fake. I get all my payments on time. The team is very supportive and always there to sort out the problems if required. People don’t understand recruitment and don’t get any closures that why they come up with such silly complaints on board.
morpheus consulting review
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2017
I have joined morpheus consulting as a fresher in hr. it’s been a really good being a part of such a good organization. i have learned so many new things about this industrr as well as from other industries. The whole team has been very supportive and helpful. Apart from work, the company also organizes games during the lunch break so that we can get energized working in the 2nd half. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for your support
Complaints against Morpheus consulting are fake
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Trichur, KeralaSeptember 29, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting since 2 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and is not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. Glad to be a part of such a great HR company.
morpheus human consulting positive feedback
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2017
I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise business through their ad on Facebook. I contacted them which was mentioned on the ad and set up a meeting. Read their business proposal and i was actually interested in commercial business.. Also read their reviews online and I thought it would be a great deal. It was a great experience with such helpful team... All the process right from the calling up the candidate and till the date of joining can been checked from their software and the access to their database is given to us. Morpheus human consulting works as a team which is really appreciated. Thank you Morpheus Consulting for this opportunity.
Glad to be associated with morpheus consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2017
I have been associated with Morpheus human consulting since 2 years.. i was actually looking for a home based business. While searching online on google, I came across Morpheus human consulting franchise and also read their reviews. Those reviews really made me dicey but I thought go going ahead and meet the team. I spoke to them for 2- 3 times and before making the payment I have also been to their office. i made the payment and took up their franchise business and Morpheus human consulting actually helped me to set my business up and i can now work from home with no time constraint.. i also had my first closure in the second month itself. After the closure, I believed that the complaints/ negative reviews against the company were fake.. Thank you Morpheus human consulting
Morpheus Consulting review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 26, 2017
I got to know Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my friends and the review was very good. I was really impressed with the proposal. I called them and fixed a meeting for their franchise. The franchise department explained me the whole process. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very mindful. Now it’s been 1 year i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1st closure which feels great. Thank u Morpheus human consulting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9