Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

franchise review for morpheus human consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  HaryanaSeptember 8, 2017
Saw one of their videos of Morpheus human consulting on facebook . The video was about franchise business. The services that they were providing really took my attention. Met the team and started working with the. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industriesis really really good. .. now they have also started with franchise.. i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.
Morpheus human consultig review
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2017
great workculture in the organization
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2017
Working in Morpheus human consulting since 1 year. it gave me a lot of exposure in various industries and also gave me opportunities to challenge myself and work harder and achieve my target. The whole team is very supportive and helpful. The team during lunch break, we have fun activities going so that the team stays energetic. My career graph since i joined Morpheus human consulting has only grown exponentially.
morpheus consulting review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2017
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 2, 2017
I am working in morpheus human consulting since 2 months..I got exposure in various industries. In HR, things are very challenging but Morpheus human consulting taught me how to face those challenges and solve them. In this organization, I converted my weakness into strengths. Thank you so much morpheus human consulting for all your support and patience because without you, this was not possible.
Morpheus helped me to set up a new business
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 2, 2017
morpheus helped me to start with a new business
I always wanted to balance my career and personal life without sacrificing my professional responsibilities and working with Morpheus helped me manage both the things. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. To be frank, I have not got any financially benefit but haven’t loose also anything instead had great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 30, 2017
I always wanted to balance my career and my family life and working with Morpheus helped me manage both the things at the same time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. To be frank, I have not got any financially benefit but haven’t loose also anything instead had great experience to start my own business in HR field. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. And started working with them. Thank you morpheus human consulting for such a great opportunity.
great recruitment company
hr (Current Employee) –  mumbaiAugust 9, 2017
I have been working in Morpheus human consulting since 1 year.. it was an overall experience. The team support which was given to me was awesome. The senior management is very cool and amazing.. In these 3 years, Morpheus human consulting actually taught me total end to end recruitment. It was overall a great experience and this experience will help me to grow in the career ladder. Thank you morpheus human consulting for all your guidance.
Great Culture at morpheus human consulting
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 9, 2017
I was looking for my first job, when a friend of mine referred me about Morpheus human consulting. I started working here and all I can say is, this is an awesome place to work. Its a good company to work with and to start career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn. Morpheus team is really helpful and supportive ... I am glad that i am a part of this Morpheus family.....
morpheus is a great platform to learn recruitment
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 8, 2017
I am working with Morpheus human consulting since past 6 months. The work environment is really great. It gives so much of positivity around you so that I can work more with enthusiasm. The team is very supportive and coordinates well. Apart from work, the company also organizes games during the lunch break so that we can get energized working in the 2nd half. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for your support.
Morpheus franchise review
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 8, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting since 3 years as their franchise partner. I find all those Indian consumer complaints board and forum are fake. I get all my payments on time. The team is very supportive and always there to sort out the problems if required. People don’t understand recruitment and don’t get any closures that why they come up with such silly complaints on board.
Morpheus human consulting franchise feedback
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Indore City, Madhya PradeshAugust 4, 2017
i have been working with morpheus human consulting since 1.7 months and I have no complaints against the services provided to me. The whole team is very helpful and always there to solve my problems.. I am basically a home based franchise.. i am happy that i took this decision to join hands with morpeheus human consulting.. in these months i also had many closures.. In fact i had my 1 st closure in 1 month aftr I took their business.. As i was new to the system... morpehus team were very patient and make me understand how the system works. Thank you morpheus consulting.
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshAugust 4, 2017
I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise business through their ad on facebook. And also through their mail. Read their business proposal and i was actually interestd in commercial business.. it was a great experience with such helpful team... All the process right from the calling up the candidate and till the date of joining can been checked from their software n the access to their database is given to us. Morpheus human consulting works as a team which is really appreciated.
Great working culture at morpheus human consulting
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 3, 2017
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 2, 2017
I find all the complaints against morpheus human consulting are fake. Morpheus team never cheated any1.. being their franchise partner since 4 years, ..I read all the negative reviews on complaint board so i took a step to show people what is the reality. As the complaints are about money.. I would like to clarify here that the payement is only released when candidate joins the company.. not before that.. i always got my payment on time.
Great workculturre
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 1, 2017
Working in Morpheus human consulting since 2 years. it gave me a lot of exposure in various industries and also gave me opportunities to challenge myself and work harder and achieve my target. The whole team is very supportive and helpful. The team during lunch break, we have fun activities going so that the team stays energetic. My career graph since i joined Morpheus human consulting has only grown exponentially.
Awesome workculture
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 29, 2017
I have joined morpheus human consulting as a hr fresher. its been a really good journey being a part of morpheus human consulting. i have learned so many new things of hr industry. The whole team has been very supportive and helpful. Apart from work, the company also organizes games during the lunch break so that we can get energized working in the 2nd half. Thank you morpheus human consulting for your support.
Morpheus human consulting review
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 29, 2017
I have been working with morpheus human consulting since more than a year. All the complaints which are placed on consumer complaints and board are fake and is not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as myself i have experienced and received all the payments on time. People dont read the clauses clearly before joining morpheus. Hence all these allegations are put on the company. Glad to be a part of such a great HR company.
morpheus human consulting review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 29, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus for over 2 years and they actually thought me the whole process of recruitment as i was a fresher and i had no clue wot recruitment is all about. Morpheus really know which type of candidates are a good fit for our company and these all are taught in the beginning only. The whole morpheus team is so supportive and helpful.. but yes very patient. The way the morpheus team handles candidates as well the clients is actually hats-off!! Thank you Mopheus
Great platform to learn HR for freshers
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 28, 2017
We have been working in Morpheus human consulting for more than year and their entire team has always been excellent. The whole team has a really good experience and actually does end to end recruitment. The whole Morpheus team have always been professional, honest and reliable and I would not hesitate in recommending Morpheus to anyone. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7