Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Great Place to Learn and Contribute
Spring Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 27, 2017
Morgan Stanley is a great place for freshers to enter. They have a training for 4 months that covers several interesting topics after which each employee has a chance to choose the team they want to get into. It is a nice place to learn as well as contribute to the growth of the company.
Fun workplace
Senior Associate (Hedge Funds) (Former Employee) –  India (Mumbai)November 25, 2017
people and work focussed
professionalism
respect and integrity
performance based
people treated fairly
nice co curricular activities.
timeliness
provides opportunities
Very good learning environment for freshers. Vast number of opportunities. Open door policy management.
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 13, 2017
I joined as a fresher and I learnt so much. Everyday I go to work I learn something new. What I enjoyed the most was the interaction with different silos and the openness and transparency the firm has and its people.
Pros
Approachable Management, People centric
Cons
Long hours, Scale of increase in pay
Productive and Creative workplace
ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaOctober 28, 2017
Morgan Stanley is an amazing place to work at. It gave me the opportunity to communicate with people all around the world, understand their needs and delivering a solution to their issues or their needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the entire team that I was a part of was like a family, we had each others back. I learnt how to work on different systems or on different interfaces, Enhanced my communication skills, Team work, achieving targets.
Provides enough support to employees
Sr. Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaOctober 12, 2017
Provides enough support to employees and always values their thoughts & ideas. It is one of the favourite organisations among employees and also provides growth opportunity
Na
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 9, 2017
Excellent place to work with excellent management and colleagues. The salary is as per normal standards. The extra benefits are not much.

The work culture is a little off.
Productive and fun work place
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2017
One of the best Financial banks in India to work .

Day starts as per your shifts . A dynamic approach and culture is followed across the firm . Mangement is very well aligned towards employees and is easily reachable .
Pros
flexibility, open culture
Cons
executive
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 26, 2017
big company,
your a small fish in a big tank.
its a place where you can get lost, lots of managers few executives.
start can be shaky. but if u hold your guards you will get through.
Good Learning and Handling the full SDLC cycle
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 24, 2017
Working with my client and Infosys I have learnt new technologies as well as I worked in deep with those tech.I have involved myself in a full SDLC cycle through creating the SRS to Coding to Testing to GO-LIVE state.I have written a robust ,scalable code using Multithreading as well.Our coding standards with the company always improves on daily basis.
I have also created many POC for bussiness purpose for which I got appreciation from my Manager and Delivery Manager.
Pros
Work Life balance.
good place to work
Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 20, 2017
It has a good culture plus the attention they pay to freshers is amazing. They have a very nice technical training program of 5 months. Teams are helping as well.
Long Working Hours
Senior Associate - Fund Accounting (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 18, 2017
Long working hours
No clear-cut career advancement
Work from home facility is not available

Good salary and bonus
Good brand name to be associated with
linux administrator
Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 6, 2017
I would like work with morgan in future. I learned a lot professionally. i highly recommend other to work at MORGAN. its fun to work with morgan and stanley.
Productive workplace
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 31, 2017
I was working as an Industrial trainee in Morgan Stanley Mumbai. I was in Legal Entity Control Function. It was a great experience for me working there.
very workoholic env
Manager (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 18, 2017
Only work.Everyone is loaded with work all the time.
NO events for fun,no team dinners/lunch.
There is always a fear of termination amoung all the employees
Great people to work with
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 9, 2017
The culture at Morgan Stanley is amazing, we are always encouraged to ask questions and clear all the doubts. If we face any problem we can approach any person without worrying about the hierarchy. It provides great work life balance, all the work is completed in the office itself. The company recognises talent and rewards it.
Build & Release Engineer
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 26, 2017
• Over 5 years of progress experience working in various CI/CD pipeline implementations involving different phases from code compilation, Assembly to deployment, Environment management and maintenance.
• Good admin knowledge on AtlassianBitbucket tool.
• Hands on experience on JfrogArtifactory tool.
• Familiar Master/Slave configuration on windows and Linux environment using Jenkins
good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 15, 2017
its is a goof company with good salary and bonus paid annually. Nice people and good perks like cab facility. Work culture if good with flat hierrarchy.
low worklife balance
Software Engineer (Developer) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 11, 2017
too much pressure , other perks are good . location is good, people are not friendly , judgemental people overall not a great company to work for. if ready to just earn then it is ok
Work life balance
Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 20, 2017
The best part of Morgan Stanley is it's commitment to not just their employers but to the society as well. Highly recommended firm to work with. Having worked for 14/15 hours Morgan Stanley has a work life balance which is missing nowadays in firms.
Produtive but monotonous
Portfolio Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 19, 2017
Life here is very monotonous its the same thing each and every day. People are mostly fun to be around but managers are a pain the MD and ED are surperb and You will love them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Stanley. Our community is ready to answer.