Mondelez International Employee Reviews

dairy milk,fruit & nut,etc
Team Developer (Current Employee) –  Sricity,Tada,APDecember 5, 2017
From the last 3 years am working on this company from starting of commissioning.here I learned full technology. Here our vision in "WE win , Learn, Celebrate Together".
Pros
free food at company
Cons
8 hours duty
Good workplace to work
Executive - Import & Export (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2017
Good company, good working culture, but I am on contract basis hence there are no more benefits like health or others. Management and people around are very nice in company.
A good place to work and learn new and challenging things.
Intern - Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  IndiaNovember 2, 2017
I was quality assurance intern. I learned many issues related to quality in a chocolate manufacturing plant.
Tasks assigned by my supervisor resulted in very productive outcomes. I learned process mapping and IL6S i.e integrated lean 6 six methodologies to train officials working in the food company.
If you want to learn about chocolate processing, this is the best place to learn.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinners.
It's really nice place to work.
Jr.Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 30, 2017
Learned about the things , which are not related with my Studies in the easiest way.
Management is too good.
Workplace culture is HPWS.
Everyday is too good with the work and the Fun.
Poor Working culture Limited Opportunity , no Job Security
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 3, 2017
Worst company to work on , no Work life balance , poor culture , poor management . Not good for Starter no proper ways of working , very stringent culture .
Good
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduOctober 1, 2017
Good company to work for and to live with in the current environment,

Also people there are very kind and self obedient,
Can learn lot of things from them
Good Management
Technology Consultant ABAP Workflow (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 26, 2017
Average Work. Good working culture . Flexibility . But poor in documentation and keeping standards in coding and other activities. But process oriented company
No Job Security
Project Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Golf course, GurgaonSeptember 24, 2017
Mondelez formerly know as Cadbury has very bad work culture, they hire you showing long term plans & you are out within no time. I advise not to join even if 100% hike because your job is at stake all times.
Lot of things to Learn
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Malappuram, KeralaSeptember 20, 2017
Lot of reporting and field work to be completed within limited time.
could learn the art of time management, struggled on starting, will get in to a sync within some days
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 28, 2017
Practically I learned a lot which made me very confident in analytical skills.I improved in communicating with others very friendly.Workplace culture here is excellent!!!
Pros
Freedom for learning
Cons
Long distance
Joy at Work
Team Member - Operations (Current Employee) –  Tada, Andhra PradeshJune 14, 2017
I really learn lot of thing here, I will surely say that this is the platform of my life.Ifeel happy to be working here but because of my family I need to settle in my hometown so I am searching for better opportunity in my home town
A good workplace
In-Plant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 11, 2017
I have joined this company as an intern for the duration of five months. I have been given a project to develop effective training methodology for the site. Employees involved in this project were enthusiastic and guided me well. I have been provided with insights on various functions such as Employee Training, Continous Improvement, QA & QC, Food Safety, Utility and Others. On a whole, I would say it is one of the best places to work for among all other food processing industries in India.
Pros
Free Lunches, Many employee engagement initiatives
Cons
No stipend
Good culture
Sr. manager (Current Employee) –  IndiaMay 26, 2017
Its a good organization with care.
Nurture the employees with knowledge and empowerment.
Overall My experience is into Lean six sigma/ Operational excellence and moving ahead very good
Pros
Good learning
Cons
i am working as consultant with hp globalsoft pvt
consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 24, 2017
i have experience in SAP FICO implimentation , development and support projects,
my role is requirement gethering and development of new object and develiver to client as per as time lines
Productive and good workplace
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Baddi, Himachal PradeshApril 26, 2017
Mondelez International is a very good place to work. I have learned management skills and the importance of group activities for the growth of the company
Pros
Free lunches
Nice job experience
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraApril 12, 2017
Nice experience in Cadbury company ..i m enjoying this job also this is very nice company i learned here many thing how communicate with my customers And how to satfied them .Thnks Cadbury
Pros
Ya
Good
Striving to be the best in classs
Vendor performance management specialist (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 11, 2017
Great organisation to work with. Striving very hard to be the best in the industry. Flexible working hours and option to ensure service delivery from home.
Competitive workplace
Profile - Manager, Category Management (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 30, 2017
Relatively flat organization
Strong in systems and learning on fundamentals.
Strong brands hence good rapport in market
Strong marketing plans and on ground execution
Great learning experience and good career opportunities
Project Trainee, Research, Development and Quality (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMarch 27, 2017
I was a Project trainee in the RD&Q DEPARTMENT of the Mumbai branch. I started my work as an intern and since first I was eager to learn about each and everything that they did. My job was estimate the nutritional value of the products that were researched and and maintaining all the records and excel sheets, maintenance of the RD & Q laboratory. Every day was different and new challenges were emerging. the best part is the work environment as it is fun loving and very productive. The management team was very kind and humble and also made sure every thing is going smoothly. Employees have good co-ordination. The best part is I got to learn about how they manufacture their products, their way of prioritising the safety of everything, checking the quality and maintaining the standards of the products and constantly working on the development of new products and improving the current products. As a trainee I just had an issue of the stipend as I wasn't paid for it but the learning experience and exploring every department was incredible.
Pros
Free 3 time meal, Exploring different departments, Learning experience.
Good Place to work and Grow
Project Manager ( Through HPE) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 8, 2017
Highly Professional work environment . Clear Roles and Responsibilities are defined . Well Defined Career Path .
Career Growth Assured for the performer.
In the IT , Job Security may not be well. This is relative to the demand in the Business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.