Microsoft Employee Reviews

Relaxed Workplace
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 13, 2018
As an intern I got a interesting data analysis project which also helped me change my career direction. I really like the way the project was managed with everyone having a clear set of aims and goals and yet collaborating to create something powerful.
Good company to work with
Role - Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 13, 2018
Good Company, Good compensation and benefits. Great opportunities in terms of skills and platforms. Great brand name. Work culture can be a problem for some.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management culture
Productive workplace with a lot of benefits
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 11, 2018
It was a great experience working at Microsoft. I got to learn a lot and work on the latest technologies. The work progress is good. Various opportunities in terms of project work, leadership, learning new things are offered.
Productive and fun work place
MSD Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2018
A typical day at work was good , stressless. I learned a lot from the team and fellow members about the work ethics. The management was wonderful. The workplace culture was absolutely wonderful. The hardest part of the job is not following the work ethics. The most enjoyable part of the job was the space to grow.
Pros
Free food, free transport
Cons
nothing
Place to learn and grow with opportunities at every step
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 4, 2018
Microsoft has a very open culture where people learn from each other and provide constant feedback for improvement of their subordinates as well as their peers.
The managers are never micro-managing and give you endless opportunities to carve out your own career using the vast number of opportunities available within Microsoft. Microsoft encourages its employees to learn on the go and so the best of resources are available within a few clicks for free.

However, expectations from employees in Microsoft is similarly large, where you will be put to a new challenge every day and you would need to find your own way out, which might mean some sacrifice in the work life balance aspect.
Pros
Perks and opportunities for self development
Cons
Work-life balance
trainer
Soft Skill Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJanuary 4, 2018
This is a organisation where you will get a good opportunity to enhance your skill. You will also learn alot of things in this organisation in term of teaching
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Microsoft is one of the best place to work
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 3, 2018
I started my software career at Microsoft. Myself joined microsoft as a java developer and worked for almost 2 years and learnt so many innovative things.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
no work from home
Productive and Fun place to work
Premier Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 29, 2017
I spent the most precious 4 years of my life at Microsoft. Had an awesome productive environment! Work life balance was well maintained. Had an opportunity for growth.
Great place to work at
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 28, 2017
Many teams to choose from, variety of work going on. Infinite opportunities to rise to the occasion. Driven individuals will learn a lot. If you are clueless, you may end up not learning much.
SALEA EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  banswara RAJASTHANDecember 20, 2017
Reliance jio is a great company. Well I don't need to mention that. They gave me the chance when they just started. And I was the top performer in my area in JIO.
Highly Professional
Executive Assistant to Director (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2017
Very good environment to work with in all aspects. Very supportive and guide wherever required. Highly professional in all ways. Process oriented. Very particular on policy maintenance. wonderful leadership teams to work with.
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
working to consultancy for long time
Fun work place
Security shift in charge (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 17, 2017
01. While on job performing handle one time three critical emergency.
02. I learn so much thing in my career.
03. Team work supporting each other.
04. Enjoying the hard work
Productive place to work
Content Editor (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 16, 2017
It has all the good qualities one can have from his job. Perfect place to work provided me with full motivation but I need to change my city and thus looking forward
Wirpo is Good environment to work
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  WiproDecember 5, 2017
Wipro is Good environment to work. It provide an excellent employee favor environment to the employees. It has provided lot of professional growth in my career.
This is not the Product Arm
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2017
If you are thinking this is the product arm of microsoft, then you are wrong. This is just like any typical services company.

Lot of politics played by managers to save their own jobs. They do not care for the career progression of their reportees.
Pros
Benefits like Fitness Reimbursements
Cons
No Career Growth
Fantastic Workplace
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  HyderabadDecember 3, 2017
Its a workplace where everyone would want to work, Nice environment with all facilities. Place where you cherish your work and life as well. Try to become part of this.
Extremely good place to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 26, 2017
Microsoft is a great place to work. Colleagues are smart. Work is good. Environment is positive. Has indoor games facility. Cares about work life balance.
The culture drive
HR Operations Advisor (Former Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 25, 2017
Microsoft holds high values and great work place culture. Their Growth Mindset values drives the urge to be more and do more. The management listens to your unsaid needs and extends care and support for all work related commitments.
One of the best companies to work for
Presales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 21, 2017
Microsoft is truly a great place to work. An environment where innovation, growth, empathy and good governance is found in everything they do. Employee oriented.
Productive and fun place.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 15, 2017
Good company to work for.
You can maintain you work life balance.
The salary range can be better when compared with others.
The company have open culture environment.