Maruti Suzuki Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work and got to learn a lot.
Internship in Sales and After sales Management (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJanuary 14, 2018
I was an Intern at the dealership and I did not receive a salary but instead got a monthly stipend of Rs 5000. It was a really nice experience as I got to learn a lot. I soon proved that I can handle stuff and in a months time I was given responsibilities that normal employees of the showroom had. The management was very supportive and helped me in all my problems related to work.
Motor craft sales
Fresher (Current Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshJanuary 13, 2018
The customer are coming in the showroom then how to satisfied to buy a car customer.!! The small family to buy car thats the bujed small car this is a good car for your family . Thats the way how to satisfied customer to buy a car ...!!
Pros
1 hour
Cons
9 hours
Productive And friendly natures
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Malad, MaharashtraJanuary 12, 2018
In Mauti Suzuki both showroom are great but only the problem is salary and incentive. I was learn many things in Mauti Suzuki like how to sell, how to speak in professional,and ETC,.
Pros
traveling free
Cons
money
good environment
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  NoidaJanuary 8, 2018
all staff is very co operative, work place is so good and management is so good.there manager and all ground staff is also so supportive.
salary on time.
Productive and good work place
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh, IndiaJanuary 1, 2018
Place is good to work but the timings are long. The management on its part leaves some spaces which create a nuisense and rest its time to upgrade with some more perks salary and incentives.
Pros
Good incentives
management
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharDecember 29, 2017
here is every thing ok but condition is that i have not given a standered salary so that is reason i want to leave the job.

I am involved in decisions that affect my work
I have enough information to do my job well
Overall, my workload is reasonable.
I know how my job impacts the mission of the Company.
My work group focuses on fixing the problem rather than finding someone to blame.
In my job I focus on problem solving instead of fault finding
My manager gets input and buy-in from me when making key decisions that impact my section.
My Manager is effective in involving his/her employees in solving the problems we face as a unit
My manager keeps me in the loop so that I know what is happening in the organization that impacts my work
No 1 company in india
Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Current Employee) –  Manesar, HaryanaDecember 25, 2017
Indias No 1 Company in car making
Nice models
Best CEO
Best working culture
Workets are good
Safety is first prioroty
I love to work in this company
Pros
Good quality food
Cons
Timings are ok
Overall a great company to work with.
Regional Manager - Service Training (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 13, 2017
Maruti Suzuki is a great company to work with. It offers great benefits to it's employees. A very employee friendly organization, I had the pleasure to start my career here. Maintaining work-life balance can be a little hard but you get used to it eventually.
Pros
Employee Friendly Policies
Cons
Work Life Balance is hard to maintain
Same day delivery oriented
Works Manager (Current Employee) –  Virar, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2017
Good place to work, proper management, tools and equipment, quality service, flexible working hours,quality paint jobs, funfull front office, so much to learn. Overall experience is quiet good.
Nice
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, PunjabDecember 1, 2017
It's nice company i would like say about this company there staff was very nice and company was salary in hend and last i am very happy tk join this company
Pros
Japanese culture, lot of learning
Manager, International Marketing (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 19, 2017
Best in the industry, a lot of learning of systems, procedures, best practices and work environment.
The company has a good set procedure for everything but that also means very little room to play in decision making and contributing.
At the head office, there is sometimes politics too.
Pros
learning, Japanese culture, reputation
Cons
limited freedom
easy and beneficial for freshers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PunjabNovember 16, 2017
good working environment helpful management some times it becomes messy customers are well behaving sometimes it was very hard to convince customers regarding some items
Pros
extra incentive
Cons
Poor management of handling people
Autobody Repair - Consultant Trainer (Current Employee) –  CHENNAINovember 13, 2017
Handling of people in a bad way making false commitments and utilizing the trust. No benifits are provided for longterm employees. Managment policies are not implemented strictly.
Very productive and learn alot
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Manesar, HaryanaNovember 11, 2017
Training at MSIL is an great opportunity for learning the culture of esteem mnc with gain in knowledge and concept of new technologies. Problems are everywhere but how to solve it was tought by MSIL.
Pros
Free lunch, learning environment, complete guidence
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 8, 2017
Enjoyable ..can make good earnings ...staff supportive company ...really supportive ....they provide good incentive structure for delivery even thoughfor bookking tooo
Productive and excellent place to work with
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  CochinNovember 8, 2017
It was my first experience to the automotive experience , and the best thing is i didn't felt so from the training and the support which they provides. It was and excellent team to work with. And a lot supportive colleagues and the managers well increase my productive and profitability to the company well versed.
Assembly operator
Assembly op (Current Employee) –  Maneser haryanaNovember 6, 2017
Maruti suzuki India Ltd.
MARUTI SUZUKI IS THE LARGEST SELLING CARS IN INDIA.
Working in 3 shifts. (A,B, C,)
He make four wheeler vehicle...
In technical To improve driving experience and ensure a better futurefor the coming generations,
Maruti Suzuki believes in green technology.
Pros
This company is working in 3 shifts. (A, B, C)
Cons
A shift - 6'30 am to 3:15 pm
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshNovember 6, 2017
I would like to work in this company as it has very productive and friendly environment. Friendly environment always increases the productivity of the company.
Good atmoshphere
Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratNovember 2, 2017
I loved to do job at maruti suzuki.I liked most the atmoshphere of the Company and the technicians there working are well educated and talented. I would like to do there job.
Product knowledge and good work place
Senior corporate manager (Former Employee) –  NelloreNovember 1, 2017
Excellent work place for fresh sales employees to grow in their career to achieve higher goals. Take the sales tips from varies teainers in their training sessions also.