Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

more like Family
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad , IndiaOctober 24, 2017
From pre opening to established Hotels I have experienced it all here at the Marriott , it has been a period of immense growth and learning along these nine years with the company
team work
Room division (Former Employee) –  U A EOctober 3, 2017
Had a great time working with a world renowned company. Enjoyed every moment within the company. I gained more knowledge and experience through daily orientation and training programmes conducted by my seniors. Had chances to interact with the guests and serve beyond there expectation.
fun working place
commi (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 22, 2017
Work life balance
F&B Executive (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaSeptember 18, 2017
there is no work life balance, at least not at all when you are in an executive position. working Hr can go up to 18hrs,
off are not pre planed. Associates
Pros
great compeny to work with
Cons
long hour shift
nic hotel nd wonderfull staff
housekeeping associate (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 3, 2017
thanq to all marriott member for given me opportunitie.over all satff is good nd marriott given me all the facilities nd take care of our staff.marriott is a starwood property.
Pros
food is good
Cons
long working hr
team work
Front Office Executive (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJuly 20, 2017
its actually fun at working with team members. We get to learn every day new things.It gives us a feeling that says where i belong.
every person who works here is friendly.
It's an awesome place to work with fun
Front Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJuly 17, 2017
MARRIOTT culture is really awesome where they really take care of there associates very well with love and care.
They really motivate us if our Moral went downt
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
Party
worklife balance
Assistant Manager-Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  PuneMay 22, 2017
Work life balance is really valued in Marriot international.With stringent time line by HR and super active learning and development culture in the organisation
great place to work at
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 18, 2017
working in marriott has been great experince and am looking forward to keep myself in this company as long as possible.
the work culture, management and all initiatives for the goodwill of employee is worth it to work in this company.

the only drawback i felt is salary for fresher's which is marginally low compared to other hotel's.

i am not sure about other marriott hotel's but the one am working at has long hour shifts which create fuss in balancing social and work life.
Pros
friendly staff, helpfull management, development programmes
Cons
long hours, low salary
Employee Centric
Assistant Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  LucknowMay 9, 2017
The Company is very employee centric and supports the employees in the best way possible. It Has various Learning and development programs which enable its employees to strengthen them selves and develop as professionals.

Want to know more about Marriott International, Inc.?

Ask a question
Asst. Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 3, 2017
The same what I have mention in my previous statement. Marriott is the great place to work. The thing which I like about Marriott is the culture of the company . it is well said Take care of the associate ,Associate will take care of the customer
Pros
same
Cons
same
Great palce to work !
Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 10, 2017
i takes care house keeping,laundry & public area operations,really great experience,learnt budget aspects of rooms division made budget explanation sheet,achieved guest voice score.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
salary is less !
Constructive and learning environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 6, 2017
A work place filled with fun and learning.
On the job training experience with front end operations. Guest interactions and learning standard operating procedures of hotel and hospitality industry.
Pros
Work culture and learning environment.
Positive and friendly work environment
Sales Executive Officer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 5, 2017
It's been amazing to work with such a wonderful organisation. Management has a friendly and positive approach. Helpful co-workers. Marriott is a great brand to work with and more appealing for clients, further making it easier to endorse.
Pros
Liberty to manage time
Cons
Pick up - drop
always feel like home
Food & Beverage Executive (Current Employee) –  puneMarch 2, 2017
Marriott is best company to work for I never felt I am working for company whenever you work you always feel that you are home means the environment of among you is always a freedom fully. In four years of experience in Marriott, the management and company both are pushing me to grow up in my career
Pros
right environment, great place to work, fair policies for everyone, everyone is same no matter on which position they are belongs to
Cons
not because of company but industry is same like everywhere, always long hour no social life nor personal life and appericiation is less in internal management
Fun working place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangluru indiaFebruary 25, 2017
Taking care of manpower great place to work good management and better place to stay and build the career taking care of employees health and safety , high standard
Cons
Long
Life at Marriott
Chief Accountant / Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai and Bengaluru, IndiaFebruary 15, 2017
The company Marriott has a saying "you take of your associates, associates will take care of your guest." The job culture is totally based on the above saying.
Good company
food and beverage service (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 7, 2017
After work in Marriott learn different experience different things different cultures and seen lots of opportunities about growth...
Cons
Best opportunity to work with marriott.
Food & Beverage Associate (Current Employee) –  Marriott bengaluru whitefield.February 6, 2017
I am really proud to work with marriott. Its a best company to work. Best growth. Perfect work life balance. Exellent management. Appreciation of staff. Take care of associate.
Give a gym
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 5, 2016
i think is good place work
give year one associate party
good bissenes
a very month giveng trainng
how to use mots
occ full no staff
giveng more
but my friends so nice brek time jokes
Pros
free lunch