Mahajan & Aibara Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Learning and good exposure
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colaba, MaharashtraJune 12, 2017
As a Financial Risk Analyst (internal Auditor) my major responsibilities included:
1. Meeting with clients to understand the exact nature of their requirements and scope of an audit.
2. Carrying out detailed research on the relevant industry and market scenario for each client handled.
3. Planning and execution of Management & Operations Audits in accordance with risk framework (Project Management, Audit Planning, Execution & Reporting)
4. Participating in final closing meeting with Management for discussing the practical implementation of recommended best practices.
5. Conducted training sessions for fresh interns/trainees in the firm
6. The job responsibility also included extensive travelling throughout India.
Pros
Different Industries
Cons
Work Life balance
Competitive workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaFebruary 26, 2013
Everyday use to be a new competition with yours peers and your work.
Being a consultant one can learn different insights of the business. Also every time with client place we can experience different work culture and different business strategies.

Being a Mid size firm the management team was quite small but was very effective in terms of standardization in the policies for different areas and managing and co-ordination all the projects and assignments of the client.

The best thing of the Mahajan & Aibara are their employees, which the strength of the any service industry. All the employees are friendly and supportive never feels like that they are your bosses.

In field of consulting everyday is consulting, but the hardest part is when we need to consult for some of the industries which we are not very much familiar, but I believe that this also most enjoyable part particularly for me, as I like challenges in life.
Pros
everyday new learning
Cons
no fixed working hours and week manpower planning
Its a good firm with opportunities, strenuous job, difficult to maintain work life balance
Analyst (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 4, 2012
Learnt Internal audit of retail and hospital sectors
Most enjoyable part of the job was to meet different people, interact with them, understand the process and reporting in a structured manner.