KPMG Employee Reviews

Professional work place with opportunities for fast growth and learning
Senior Consultant, Strategy and Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
Job gives complete responsibility of the client and the project even at the consultant level. You get to work with some very smart peers. Since the Strategy practice is new, developing client focused solutions and frameworks keeps the work challenging and exciting.
Pros
Entrepreneurial environment, Client facing roles
Cons
Relationship driven culture, Less qualified bosses which causes low team morale
cisco voice network
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 16, 2017
I'm Cisco voice network engineer.I have 2.9 years of experience in cisco voice network and telecommunications.I am responsible for trouble shooting and provide support for Cisco ipt for various clients
Pros
free lunch
Cons
No better place than variety of work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 16, 2017
Forensic skill set got sharpened and tuned. It was amazing what i could achieve and surprised myself at many places and projects because of the opportunity the firm gave me.
A great place to learn and grow
Audit Senior (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 15, 2017
Its been 2 years in KPMG. I love working here because its a great opportunity to learn for fresher Chartered Accountants. In terms of core auditing, working in KPMG is the ultimate learning one could have.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Hectic schedules
Excellent Work life balance
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaAugust 14, 2017
Job culture is amazing along with productive & excellent quality with regard to work and environment.

Extremely supporting Management whether being at any level or any areas with respect to their individual department.

Additionally, amazing platform for Learning and Development for all level of Employees.

Out of the Best would be the H.R. department for their continuous effort for building Motivational and Progressive approach within the organisation.
Productive and good learning oppurtunity with good work life balance
Consultant (Current Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 9, 2017
KPMG is a one of the big and great consultancy firm to provide risk advisory services to thier clients and keeping windows always open for new challenges and learnings.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
reconciliation nd audit
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2017
i learned good professionalism, hard work and gain good knowledge.

Good management

most enjoyable part of job is new joiners reviews.

Tipical day to work in indian holidays
Productive and fun workplace
Senior - Transaction Advisory (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 9, 2017
Great place to work.
Fantastic team members and seniors.
Good compensation including bonus.
Great exposure. fantastic learnings and good career growth.
Good
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2017
The overall work experience with KPMG Global Solutions was satisfactory. The management is is good. I had an opportunity to about the shuffle across many roles from Audit to project management.
Perfect Work life balance
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaAugust 9, 2017
A typical place if someone is looking for work life balance, Overtime is rarely needed. Work is organized and efficiently divided among team members. Client facing environment and chances to shift to other domains within the organization.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Kimited work scope
Excellent Work Environment
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 8, 2017
Best years of my career so far, learnt enormously. Perfect management who identified my capabilities and helped me to grow within the industry and also individually. The work culture at KPMG cannot be matched with any company. Loved to work at KPMG.
A highly professional workplace. Great work culture
Senior Consultant - FATCA Compliance (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 6, 2017
KPMG is one of the big 4 Consulting Firms in the world. It has some of the most brilliant people in its teams. A great place to learn and grow in the consulting industry.
Productive work place
Senior Auditor (Former Employee) –  KeralaAugust 4, 2017
Really a good work place to grow, but job security is less. Management is really impressive.
Process should be refined both in quality and quantity. Overall good place to work.
Pros
Good employee benefit
Cons
Process quality
Nice place to work at
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 1, 2017
KPMG is a quite professional organisation. I worked here as an intern only so can't say how is the overall culture and work life balance there. I enjoyed working there during my internship :-)
I worked at KPMG full-time (More than two years)
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 1, 2017
Great clients, decent benefits and work surrounded by the smartest people! It's a good place to work. Personally i like KPMGa lot......................................................
Pros
Availability of many processes which helps in learning about different sectors.
Cons
There are no cons as per experience
Workplace with a bunch of narrow minded and shallow people
Senior (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJuly 31, 2017
In my experience, KPMG is not a people friendly company. A company which promotes people against whom multiple harassment cases have been reported. The company is running on hypocrisy.
Lead by example
Tax Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 22, 2017
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service.

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package.
Cons
am ready to extend my business hours if process or work required
Enhances knowledge with good working culture
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 21, 2017
KPMG is one of the best place to empower oneself with accounting and auditing knowledge with work experience. KPMG US LLP has one the knowledgable mentors to guide and clear our doubts.
Kpmg kgs (audit)
Senior Audit associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 19, 2017
Role involves performing audit procedures, checking of financial statements, working in different committees and group, team work.

Worked on substantive testing of different sections of financial statement such as Debtors, Cash and Cash Equivalent, Creditor testing, fixed assets testing and Depreciation logic check and etc.
Worked on various audit related software, such as Caseware, IDEA (Sampling Software) and eAudit (Audit Documentation software).

Management is very open with the employees. Transparency in appraisal.

Hardest part of the job is in between period of July to September because it is year end for our client (Australian Client).Audit.

Enjoyable part of the job is that there no pressure on completing Audit procedures.

Overall it is an good learning experience for me(Statutory Audit).
Pros
Free Cab Service, Reimbursement for meal spend after working hours.
Cons
Stay backs to assist team.
All is included fin and work
Associate senior secretary (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 19, 2017
It is a very good place for anybody to work there. Very good people. People are very understating and supportive. You can get all the benefits what one expects from a company nothing major to complain, because of this reason one can find lots of employees continue to work there for more than 10 years, due to unexpected problem had to leave KPMG. Otherwise I hadn't even dreamt of leaving KPMG. One can blindly join Kpmg if offered.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval