KPMG Employee Reviews

For fresher it is good company .
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  bangaloreJanuary 19, 2018
I am looking job in singapore to enhance my skills set and looking for to growth my career.

My sister stays in singapore so planning to stay with her .
Professional and great learning
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJanuary 18, 2018
Very professional, fast-paced, dynamic. You get ample opportunities to learn, grow and improve upon yourself. It has a very positive work environment and will suit someone who is willing to learn and can keep up with the pace!
Productive and fun palce
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 18, 2018
A great company to work with where you acquire a great amount of knowledge and experience. Co-workers are extremely helpful and dependable. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking to work in a dynamic work environment.
Productive and good to work
ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 17, 2018
Company was good to work with, good timings and environment, helpful HR and Managers as well, there is work pressure some times but overall great workplace.
Pros
Activities
Cons
Na
Efficient Work culture
Executive Risk Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 16, 2018
KPMG has an efficient work culture, with focus on employee's career growth and work life balance.

Company conduct various courses for employees to maintain the know
productive
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon District, HaryanaJanuary 7, 2018
Worked in the Corporate Finance division with the Mergers & Acquisitions team. Learnt a lot about Finance and Investment Banking. The work culture was the best part.
Productive and conducive to freshers
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 5, 2018
Good work environment. Good corporate culture to work in. Freshers specially can get a good first work experience here. Certification and trainings conducted regularly are very beneficial.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Office politics
informative
Intern, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 1, 2018
I learnt a lot when i worked for a month witht he business excellence department. their way of getting work done out of the employee is unique and somehow proves productive
Progressive organisation
Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 30, 2017
The actions undertaken at leadership level are appreciative. Provides flexibility to employees considering the circumstances. While the organisation has great potential, the switch over of the teams has its own impact
Beautiful work place
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 27, 2017
KPMG is a firm with many enthusiasts. work types are challenging and interesting. Work place is beautiful. Also gained a lot of experience. Professionalism at its best.
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  New DelhiDecember 26, 2017
A typical day at work involved meeting my supervisor, and receiving my assignment for the day which usually involved research work, or in some cases, number crunching, and preparing pitches to present to my supervisor.
I learnt how to effectively analyze a company by looking at it's financials, and by advanced research techniques, preparing a cohesive and elaborate presentation which would then be used as a pitch.
The workplace culture is very endearing, and the supervisors follow a paternalistic approach to management here.
The hardest part of the job for me personally was dealing with the number crunching as numbers isn't my strongest area.
The most enjoyable area of the job was preparing pitches for clients, and my supervisors.
Pros
Free lunches, and great work place environment
Cons
Good organisation with lot to learn with work life balance
Senior, Audit (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, INDIADecember 20, 2017
My experience with KPMG audit was really satisfying.
It also helped me in advancing even after I left KPMG.
I was able to maintain my work-life balance and Manager group played a critical role in mentoring and nurturing for my overall growth in the KPMG.
Pros
Growth oriented culture and a very good working conditions
Cons
Productive and fun to work with
Associate (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaDecember 18, 2017
Nice experience for life. Policies are strong and strict making life at the work place safe and easy. Quality is a must concern at KPMG, we are individually responsible for the work we do.
Productive and efficient with better working environment
HR - Assistant Manager ( Recruitment) (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 16, 2017
KPMG being a professional services firm, helps and teach us to grow day by day in the firm with lot of opportunities and motivational factors which makes us feel proud to be a part of KPMG family
Long Hours
Associate Consultant, Risk Consulting (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 15, 2017
No work life balance and lack of appreciation for all the hard work that you do.I had difficult time on managing my personal life with professional life.
Pros
no able to identify
kpmg
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 12, 2017
Good place to work with balanced work life. Good on hygiene factor. Provides challenging work. however, growth is very slow with not much clarity. Also pay is less
Great work life balance
Transaction Advisory team member (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 10, 2017
I worked in the M&A advisory team for a year and felt the work life balance was excellent while providing great opportunities for professional growth and learning. While the salary is not the best feature, even among the Big 4s, I felt the combination of good work culture and helpful colleagues to be a big plus.
Overall Great place to work and learn
Associate Director, Management Consulting (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2017
Overall Great place to work and learn. One gets to learn a lot about end to end operations of any organizations as Manager and above job requires to deal with Business development, Service Delivery, People Development, P/L management etc.
Dynamic working environment
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  GurgaonNovember 29, 2017
Good mix of new projects with opportunity to learn and perform to the best of your capability. Good blend of people from different cultures made it more interesting.
Friendly culture and approachable partners
Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 26, 2017
1. Long hour work culture, no work life balance.
2. Good Management
3. Good learning, gets chance to work on multiple engagments
4. Friendly culture and approachable partners
Pros
Good staffs
Cons
Long hours, Politics in Secondment & promotion