Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews

Productive but according to me not fun there
sale manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJune 27, 2017
About managment we can say good.i had learned there that was do your work only and don't get much frindly with colleagues. work place culture is good.
Banking
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  H b halli hospetJune 27, 2017
Generating leads and good relationship with clients full fill the need analysis, approach for accounts,loans,life insurance,General insurance, and dipping.
very good organisation to work with
Designation - Deputy Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 26, 2017
very good organisation to work with. job culture is very good. Salary is also good. Job security is there unless you do any integrity. Management is very good.
Business Oriented
Location Head (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 26, 2017
the bank is a specialist in self employed segment in the business of lending. Its a well known name in the financial sector & is very active in the assets & branch banking business.
Good company but due to Management change it is difficult to prove our ability
National Collxn Head for Secured product (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 26, 2017
It was great working experience as it believed in open door policy. Though it has changed now. Learn all nitty gritty of Collxn including legal activity. Also while learning completed Law in 2016
Productivity
Deputy Manager at Retail (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 26, 2017
My productivity is increasing and my organization is happy with my performance, gave me a good rating. Im a savings account team coordinator but not a team leader.
Pros
Ok guidelines.
Cons
Long hours working. No free lunches. So many limitations.
good
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJune 26, 2017
satisfactory n overall good, working with bank is fun and satisfying,
there are few things which are very good but few things are not so good about the bank
good
Cons
stress
The culture and the atomsphere of the branch was so cool.It was awesome...
Deputy Manager-Branch Banking (Current Employee) –  KeralaJune 24, 2017
It was soooooo..awesome.....!!! I was really enjoying my life....early tour..birthday party..celebrations...Womens day..Enivormental day..Bankers day..etc etc.....
Pros
Celebrations....
Cons
Nothing..
Very productive
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJune 24, 2017
It was very much knowledge gaining and got very good opportunity in life due to this job because it was 1st bank onroll job for me and went through with very good experience
Delhi Ncr and Punjab
Use Car Loan (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 24, 2017
My all over review is excellent, work profile is most important with your lifestyle. According your work profile you can judge and any one judge to you.
Fun & workplace
Executive Accounts (Current Employee) –  Malad, MaharashtraJune 24, 2017
Accounts payable,
Many New accounting entries & TDS & service tax return
management is very nice
Work culture is very familiar.
All are very co-operative.
Osm
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabJune 23, 2017
I see some typical days when i was start my bank job but that's made easier my bank staff to motivate me and i learned how to get out from the typical situations and how to make it easy.

Management is the big roll because they are very intelligent persons team who knows the all fundamentals and they are also experienced they always ready to back sport to us for the best goal in work place.

Workplace is very friendly and sportive as i was doing job i never fell that i am alone my working days i never forgot my work experience with my team.

Not any hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was surprise party on my birthday from staff members.
Ok place to work
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 23, 2017
Ok place to work. need lot of professionalism on the part of operations people. Ing staff should understand the importance of urgency and the bank should overall let go off its fear to loose money in case of assets being disbursed
Pros
still good managers exist
Cons
long hours, no office outings
Inclusive & entrepreneurial culture
AVP (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 21, 2017
Being a fast growing company and one of the largest private banks in the country, the exposure provided to employees is immense. The company has a very strong entrepreneurial culture and there is a lot of scope for one to learn, fail and re- learn. At the same time the organization is extremely compliance oriented and there is no tolerance for any sort of compromise on ethics.
productive & very friendly enviornment company
Manager (Former Employee) –  kalina mumbaiJune 21, 2017
it is good organisation to work ... specially for female very safe & secure to work late nite also. have learnt credit assessment for high ticket size cases, interacting with HNI clients ,grievances etc. hardest part of job was timings. most enjoyable part of job was very friendly environment. a very aggressive organisation & employee possessive company.
Pros
flexible work culture
Excellent Workplace with Job work and Life Balance
Zonal Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJune 20, 2017
I would Recommend this place for work. Had this company been offering ESOPs to its employees, it would have been an excellent place to plan retirement.
ok
Assistant Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2017
bad service from the bank to the customers. not providing proper leads for the employees. salary was not crediting in time. delay of approval of loan to the customers. no credit card
Productive and fun workplace.
Administrative Officer / Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 19, 2017
Mainly hr department involvement has to be required for staffs, they have to be improve very much. Process is very slow here and salary and bonus is not as per our expextation.
No job satisfaction
Operations Head (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 19, 2017
No care about employees.
No culture
Bad HR and penalising new joiners.
Not up to the mark
I'm totally dissatisfied with my job. I want a job satisfaction so searching for new job.
Productive work
Trainee in Loan Department (Former Employee) –  indiaJune 19, 2017
did work around 3 months as a trainee. Productive work and nice people around. Peaceful environment and sitting job always the best. Learnt customer service skills and problem solving techniques.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval