Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Nice
Finance Associate& Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Banaglore, IndiaJuly 6, 2017
Good to work in J&J
it is the envinoment problem to change the job and settle the another one and its distance problem ...................
after we not get proper salary at time
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
no transportation
Perfect place to work
Clinical Trial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 20, 2017
Johnson & Johnson Limited was my first corporate job and I absolutely loved the work ethics and culture. Unfortunately due to a business decision my role was redundant.
Pros
Employee Friendly Company
Cons
Very much learning and development opportunity
Field Business Manager (Current Employee) –  BijapurJune 19, 2017
Hi,

Employment with Johnson and Johnson is very fortunate thing. Working with Johnson is like getting training in one of the best management institute.
Un fortunately i am finding difficulty in Consumer division in which i have been put
Pros
Job Security, good culture
Cons
Consumer division
Its an very good opportunity to work and learn new technologies
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 12, 2017
Over all good place to work and learn new technologies also has good onsite opportunities for the employees and got the opportunity to work with good managers
Pros
Opportunity to learn new technologies, good work environment and good managers
Cons
Na
!00% Compliance in work
Quality Officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 10, 2017
-Well known health care company to every one.
- Our first responsibility is our Patients and their health.
-Inspires and Unites the people.
-We embrace Innovation.
Chalanging -productive-motivational-highly safe and corporative environt to workplace.
Production Engineer /production associate. (Current Employee) –  Baddi, Himachal PradeshJune 7, 2017
Its Fun to work here in this organization. Highly safe and motivational environment and job security provides the full satisfaction at work.company has the culture of "safety first "explain everything about company.
Pros
Excessive products
Cons
High
Loading unloading data entry
Operator (Former Employee) –  Pen, MaharashtraJune 5, 2017
Loading and unloading materials data entry process in the computer.. n supervisor in unloading and loding materials ..n loading and unloading packing materials supervisor.
Cons
Good company with strong systems
Senior Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Bihar Sharif, BiharJune 5, 2017
Best brands in the country with extremely good top managment who cares about their employees and gives solutions to their employees strong processes and systems
Pros
Free family get togethers
Cons
Very difficult to get promotions
always got chance to grow
Officer QC (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 3, 2017
very nice company where everyone will get a chance to grow to develop yourself. regular training is conducted for every one. Every one can talk to higher management also if he/she facing some issue.
productive , good company
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 29, 2017
Its fortune 500 best company to work with. The work culture is very high. The company runs on CREDO values. Its highly reputed name in the industry. Its women friendly organization and gives lot of values to women at work place. They encourage employees to participate in other significant activities also which are required for personal development. Conducts time to time various courses, programs on developing employee skills. Its fortunate to be part of the company.
Productive with work life balance
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee) –  IndiaMay 22, 2017
Good work culture
Encouraging management
Regular training are provided
Provides more flexibility in work
Work life balance exists
Having managers ready to guide
Enjoyed a lot
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 19, 2017
Its very nice to work in johnson & johnson, especially I have learned a lot with different set of people.I engaged lots of meeting and developed potential doctor..
Good career opportunities within.
Sr manager Demand and distribution planning (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 14, 2017
Being a large organization and structured into three sectors, there are multiple opportunities for an individual to explore. I myself benefited by transitioning into operations and could take a stint into supply chain function. Some of the key learning in the current role were,

1. Forecasting attributes
2. Brand analysis
3. P&L overview
4. Budget planning
5. End to end product movement
Pros
Cross functional exposure
Cons
Lack the customer interface that happens in sales function
Medical Devices - Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraMay 10, 2017
I am working in this great organization for last more than 10 yrs and I enjoyed my each day at work.
Company give the opportunity for right talent to develop and grow within organization.
I was also able to acquire my higher education during my tenure
Pros
Good growth environment for talent
Cons
Work life balance (In recent times only)
Great company to work with
Manager-Engineering (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraMay 9, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is a great company where I am working for more than 10 yrs now.
J&J gives the even opportunity to all the employees to perform, deliver, develop and grow.
Its the only CREDO driven company in the world which talks about taking care of patients, caring of employees, the society and keep stakeholders in the last. The business principle is very unique and supportive.
Talent development is on the top priority of every manager.
I myself acquire technical and Management degrees while working here. Also several specialization in process excellence, quality engineering, safety, quality system were also developed during my career. I thank to J&J and all my managers who provided me all the opportunities for my development.
Hence I grew in this organization from an engineer level to Head of the department which is quite significant.
Pros
Freedom of work, Respect of individuals
Cons
Long working hours (only in recent times)
Nice work Environment
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  KolkataMay 8, 2017
Excellent work environment with good and positive people working around the company. The company provides support through compensation leaves during the time of requirement and also pay extra amount for working on weekends.
Pros
Compensation leaves and Extra pay
employee friendly culture with responsibility.
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 7, 2017
Johnson 7 Johnson is a good place for an individual . I have learned insights of key accounts management working under strict compliance and anti bribery policies of company.Management he very supportive in providing an kind of support to key account division.Company recognizes genuine efforts of employee and help him grow with proper training.
Pros
Freedom to take decision
Cons
No preessure
multi national company
Chemist (Former Employee) –  mumbaiMay 4, 2017
Very experienced seniors who help us in understanding concepts and lab work. I was fortunate to work with them and pay is also good.
Good working environment for ladies.
Academy for Fresher & Experienced professional
Rajasthan as Medical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sikar, RajasthanMay 3, 2017
Better training Programmer.

understand here what is sales & marketing , concept selling & most ethical & Employee care company.

Big & most Respected company in indian market.
Very good Experienc
Email Services under Controller and Objects (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 2, 2017
Latest Technology are implemented and fun with workand have been assosiated with Johnson and Johnson for last three years. The Business clients are always good enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3