Jio Employee Reviews

Hoshiarpur Punjab police corporation jhankhelan Centre training in 3months security guard
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabOctober 12, 2017
I worked hard to get a job. I am creative smart person who believe in honesty. A passionate quick learner who desire to work in challenging environment.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hours
Its fun working at JIO
Technical Programe Manager (Current Employee) –  Navi MumbaiOctober 11, 2017
Its fun to work at JIO, the culture is mixed type. sometimes it hectic sometimes its fun.
The campus is super awesome where in you get entertainment, cultural events, etc.
I worked for Jio
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirOctober 10, 2017
I left previous job because Jio didn't give me job security.... I want a permanent job ....with handsome salary near jammu ...........................
Highly Buisiness Oriented Company
Manager Real Estate (Former Employee) –  KeralaOctober 9, 2017
This is a highly buisiness oriented company and. But can obtain a lot of experiences in different telecommunication project works. The company follows typical indian managment system but using very updates technologies and soft wares.
Productive workplace
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 9, 2017
I as appointed as Senior Associate. Later I became Team Leader.
I used to manage my team and full-fill the target that was given to me at end of the day.
I have learned how to manage a team. How to be a Leader not a Boss.
Working place was quiet good.
My job was an outbound field work.
Hardest part of the job was fulfilment of everyday sales target, and I used to complete my daily task positively.
Every Junior Associate in my team used to love and support me, and always wanted to work under my Leadership and that was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Tiffins
Cons
Work till your target is not fulfilled
Work culture is not as par with MN Cs although its an MNC .
AVP Operations (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2017
work culture is not as par with MN Cs although its an MNC . Management is putting pressure to get the scheduled work before it time .Work culture is not up to mark .
Pros
Table tennis, Gym, Tennis ground
Cons
Unprofessional Environment, Abusive languages, No work life balance
Fun place to work. Slow Growth
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2017
Working in Jio wa sthe best time. the company is god and has great cluture of connectivity with the people.

More of the organisation is a family. Thus helps to work properly in stressful conditions.
At lower level theres less stress and may be less work but at higher level, things are very nasty.
Pay scale is comparatively less but job satisfaction is great. Also we get lots of time during the day to engage in the outdoor activities provided on campus.
Pros
table tennis, gym, pool
Cons
less pay, slow growth, overcrowded
Productive to the workers
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore or coimbatoreOctober 3, 2017
Jio is a good company and many attracting offers to the customers so many middle income peoples use the jio offers and currently introduce the jio mobile phones attract the peoples
Pros
Free lunches and free canteens
Cons
No long hrs
Responsible for entire Sales and Distibution of Territory
S & D Lead (Current Employee) –  koriyaOctober 1, 2017
working with New Technology and Learning New Process of Working and Handling Team of Sales and Service, fast and multi Tasking working style adherence.
Great place to work.
Intern (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 29, 2017
The place was definitely good but what I had was an unpaid internship. That is not something one can expect but never the less, everything else was good enough for me to recommend it to someone.
Human touch and honest
HR Asst manager (Current Employee) –  Navi mumbaiSeptember 29, 2017
A good place to explore your talent & ideas & encouraging to grow with organisation.Giving option to express oneself & understand individual & organisational goals
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tirupati, Andhra PradeshSeptember 27, 2017
Work & life balance is not possible with jio,every work is like war basis.full of pressure on work.even we have to work on festival times also.day starts early and ends lately.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  RCPSeptember 26, 2017
Company is good and demanding to..but appraisal scenarios are worst. Company campous is good .no interpersonal development offers are there. In asln average good company for experianced people who are 40+ in age
Pros
Good job culture
Cons
Appraisal are worst
Good exposure especially for a fresher
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 25, 2017
JIO is a company where every day is a challenge and every time there is a new learning for us.It is a bit tough for the people who are new to the corporate world. The hardest part of work is the workplace itself.
Pros
Workplace is close by home
Cons
Saturday is a working day
Easy Work Atmosphere
Senior Digital Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2017
Jio is very fast growing company and best opportunity for young generation to prove there ability. Totally digital working place were every single function is digitally records.
Facilities,Real Estate & Admin
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2017
A flexible place to work and good experience in managing large campuses.
It was nice to move from 5 days working to 6 days working after moving to Jio.
Prodactive is very best workin engment
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
Pard day at works very fast
Very most enjoyable part of hit job and I am very hard work .
The difrant allow part.
Workplace very good and very best in the world
Pros
Free
Cons
Long life
Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong Table
Field Centre of Excellence (CoE) intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2017
Was there for a very short period, but everyday I learned something new. The learning curve is steady and well paced. The manager and peers were people to look up to
Mobile
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Berhampore, West BengalSeptember 21, 2017
Identifying mobile devices on a network is a growing challenge. An organization's need to manage mobile devices increases as Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) and enterprise mobile device programs become more commonplace. Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions are gaining popularity in an attempt to improve the security of mobile device policies. By integrating SecurityCenter with implemented MDM platforms, organizations can more effectively monitor the presence of mobile devices in their network.
The Mobile Summary report assists security teams in understanding the presence of mobile devices in the network. New devices are tracked by date based on their first connection. A series of tables show the detailed information about devices registered to an organization’s MDM solution during each year. Nessus and SecurityCenter support scanning of mobile devices using MDM solutions. The supported MDM solutions are currently Apple Profile Manager, Microsoft ActiveSync, VMWare AirWatch, MobileIron MDM, and Good Technology MDM.
Pros
2 pm
Cons
6 hours
great work with great fun
FOS (Former Employee) –  Ambala, HaryanaSeptember 19, 2017
Jio is good company but there work is to hard b'cos there is to presure on work and How can u complet per month target b'cos while team can not compet our target this tym everybuddy have also jio same