Jio Employee Reviews

Expect mixed quality of work depending on department
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ghansoli, MaharashtraDecember 12, 2017
Bureaucratic culture. Quality of work is good if amongst right contact. Long waiting hours if want to grow. Good brand. Performance counted but no parameters set.
Pros
Free jio sim
Cons
Late sitting culture
Company with a great vision , but employee benefits are minimal
Mobility Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduDecember 9, 2017
Company has a great vision and have their own set goals to achieve but no transperncy with employees .Even state leadership teams doesn't have any freedom to take few decisions.Every thing is decided by top management and blind pressures are downloaded to get the results.Company demands with daily tasks and no employees are clear on what to be done on a long term.
Pros
A good company to learn
Cons
Daily change in tasks and zero transperncy
had fun while working
promoter (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaDecember 8, 2017
CompNy n employees wer good......Enjoyed a lot while working....... Salary was good.....Benefits wer good.....Friendly people.....Work was good. ... .
Pros
some times rare
Cons
yup
Nice company to start with
Tech Lead DevOps (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 8, 2017
You can sharpen your skills by working here.
Good for work/life balance too.
There will be times at which you have to work under pressure but that that improve your skills
Pros
Lots of employee benefits and organised structure
Cons
Sometimes there will be Long working hours but that adds up to your skills by working under pressure
Amazing place to work
MW/UBR DEPLOYMENT SUPPORT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  KeralaDecember 8, 2017
Amazing place to work. Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Work life balance
VoLTE Optimization Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 5, 2017
I like very much to work in this company this is first company in India that have VoLTE system and working environment is good and it was a good platform to gain knowledge.
Environment is very much energatic.
Material Planing and Coordination (Current Employee) –  KolkataDecember 4, 2017
Company has a brand value and people are very promising for the brand.All the procees and implementation are 100 percent digital.Proud to be part of Relaiance Jio.
I'm handling jio money in allocated area
Jio Money Lead (Asst. Manager) (Current Employee) –  Nagina, Uttar PradeshDecember 3, 2017
I'm handling 4team members of Jio money whose are opening new merchants for growing business through these merchants and also giving training to my team members and the merchants about new schemes for there benefits.
good
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 3, 2017
Overall Good, I learned a lot in Reliance Jio, Work culture is vey nice, I was enjoyed a lot, learnt more.

I learnt a lot in Jio.

Overall Management is very good

Workplace and culture is very nice
About Company
ECL Durg & Bhilai Nagar (Territory sales Manager) (Current Employee) –  Durg, ChhattisgarhDecember 3, 2017
Good place to gear up career. Good product. good market potential.
I enjoy working here as a TSM with my team. Seniors are good and cooperative too...
worst to work
Jio point manager (Former Employee) –  Lalkuan haldwaniDecember 3, 2017
nothing to review so upset to join jio ..... illogical company not works on facts all wording done on air very worst place to work all employee so upset and looking for job change ...
Pros
na
Cons
na
Sales & Distribution Planning
Sales & Distribution Planning Lead (Current Employee) –  BengaluruDecember 2, 2017
• Setting up Large distribution channel over 300 Distributors in more than 100 towns in Karnataka covering 50 million network foot print.
• On-boarded 40,000 retail outlets adopt to digital way of business first in the industry
• Record customer acquisition of 6 million in 169 days of launch
• Built over 100 qualified sales force team across Karnataka to deliver exceptional organizational goals.
Head Sales & Marketing (Enterprise) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 29, 2017
Its a good and full of fun place to work for . You can think and achieve big at such place, this place enables you to think big and achieve higher heights in your day to day life
Pros
Good culture
Cons
saturday working
Productive and fun and a good learning place
Connectivity Sales Support (Sr. Executive) (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 28, 2017
When i was join here i meet my boss who give me some task which i ha never done before that day was very typical for me cause the task is download a software of jio only in 4g phone and before two year in telecom shop they too lots of small phones rarely i get two shop keeper who put android phone but not 4g only 3g, second day he give me and my team some 4g phone for sale in telecom shop keeper and then download the software, basically in the launching time we had done 14 to 15 hours work in a day. Management was good, but yes here i learned many thing, many time come to enjoy over their.
Best place to work
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 28, 2017
This is the best organisation i worked. Skope of learning is more. We will get full support from team and boss. Customer service was good. We can enjoy our work
Familier environment
Customer support representative (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhNovember 26, 2017
It was really great working there. I enjoyed it but then I had to move to canada for further education.I did this job because I was finished with my college and graduation and for the time in between I did not want to waste my time so I decided to work and gain knowledge of the customer representative industry.
Pros
Friendly
Multi functional
On boarding Executive (Current Employee) –  Piduguralla, Andhra PradeshNovember 24, 2017
Nice working experiences... Good product Training... Flexible timing... Knowledge sharing... excellent working place... Good overview of all department heads
Very good
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 24, 2017
Very good company and futuristic product..sales pressure no time for family no office time come really work for late. Thing come certainly direct hold from NHQ. Sometime no data to provide resolution
Aggressive & Dynamic
JIO Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 20, 2017
To work here is like trying to manage a cyclone. This organisation throws you into all kind of possible trouble situations and one needs to find a way out. The company is very aggressive and is known to change Industry trends to suit their own vision. Also, the kind of tasks one is required to managed with IMMEDIATE DEADLINES, makes one a quick thinker and solution finder. NO is not acceptable and one HAS TO FIND A WAY OUT. Performance is the only thing that counts.
Not a place for the weak hearted
Pros
Brand Power, Authority, Company Backup
Cons
Unplanned, Chaotic
Work life not Balance
IANL (Former Employee) –  Loni, Uttar PradeshNovember 19, 2017
Poor Management. No work only messengers.
No cabs, Saturday working
Very very poor MANAGEMENT. Poor HR Performance. No Process for any Activity. For employee, nothing.
Pros
No lunch facility in loni
Cons
24*7 job