Invesco Employee Reviews

Overall a good company to work for
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 30, 2017
A good Company to be associated with however,top Management needs to be more Focused on hiring better immediate managers and allow work life balance in today's fast pace life.
Good work life balance
Team Leader, Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 19, 2017
Less Stress
Great Exposure to Management
Open Feedback Culture
Hardest Part being the scope of Specialist roles being less
Operations firm so limited domain exposure
Enjoyable part being the presence of varied committees and clubs internally
Pros
Free Transport & Snacks
Cons
Work not challenging
its good to working with Invesco
Analyst (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 18, 2017
1.Very good company.
2.Work life balance is there.
3.Good management but few members are biased and favoritism towards specific caste.
4.Good work culture and place.
5. Good environment
Pros
free snacks, transport
Cons
nothing
Can be improved
Sr. Financial Systems Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 31, 2017
It is a company which is needs to be developed in cluture wise. Company is operated under management. Not a great place to learn new things and development.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Culture and management
Good Place to work - Liked work life balance.
Adv, Risk & Controls Analyst (Former Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 21, 2017
work place culture is good.
Management support for every success.
facilities for employees are good.
work life balance is awesome.
salary hikes meets employees expectations.
Pros
Free Sanks, other facilities like gym & drinks.
Cons
None to say at this moment.
Nice working culture to be in
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  hyderabadMay 25, 2017
Its a routine work day and we can learn new things in day to day job and my management team always very supportive. The working culture is excellent and will give 110% everyday at work and we enjoy each other success in our team very much
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Paid bit less
Gain more knowledge working with invesco
Data Management Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 29, 2017
Its wonderful place to work at invesco.
Especially for freshers.
Gain more knowledge working with invesco.
Learn many new things in my carreer.
Very enjoyable at work.
Place to start
Portfolio Administrator - 1 (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 28, 2017
Great place to start as a fresher. Get to associate with experienced professionals and gain knowledge. Management is always focused on employees well being.
Productive and work
Operational Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 14, 2017
It's really great time that has been spending last 6 years with full learning opportunities. I have worked for 2 different investment operations. thank you
Pros
good at team building
Cons
Long hours working
Good
Portfolio Administrator- II, Portfolio Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 14, 2017
I have 3.7 years of experience with Invesco. I learned lot of things from there which are related to my work. workplace and management is very good. I always enjoyed the work because of i love my work.
More learning and responsibilities
AVP, Offshore, PMS and Mutual Fund Operation (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 5, 2017
Great platform for learning how to fire fight in every situation, however there more responsibilities without top management support.
Good company to work
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) –  HYDERABADMarch 4, 2017
Working in invesco is good , work life balance is good and perks are better work place culture is nice and hardest part is at month end and enjoyable is fun at work
good
Cons
no comments
Good company with a lot of room to improve
Sr. Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 2, 2017
Invesco has been through a lot of changes and transparency has always been an issue. The organization is doing all they can to improve the job culture but i guess with all that is going on they are finding it hard to manage it all at once.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
high pressure environment
productive
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 23, 2017
As a Self Motivated individual. I wish to be a part of a firm striving towards “Quality Excellence”. Good Planning and Communication skills gives me the edge to establish myself in a robust environment.
Great Place to work
Assistant Manager - Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 20, 2016
Genpact develop an individual at a greater level, provides lot of skill development trainings. However it is not a good company in terms of compensation.
Place you can work with
Data Management Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 11, 2016
I have worked with this organization for 2 years and found an excellent management. Everything has a system here and the organization works in all legal boundaries. They are an employee friendly company and maintains work life balance.
Pros
free door to door transport
Cons
many facilities depends on the manager
Good company but management doesnt take actions if there are any issues raised by team
Sr Performance Analyst (Former Employee) –  RaidurgamNovember 3, 2016
Good company, lacking effective management. Other facilities are good. Very nice work place, but need improvement. If there are any genuine issues at team level manager doesn't involve effectively to resolve the issue, managers doesn't act as manager and performance is not gushed based on your work.
The most enjoyable place to work
Analyst in Collaborative services (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 2, 2016
Job work and life balance is good in Invesco. We don't have too much of pressure and we can work in a friendly environment. The management is good and friendly
Productive and Help in grow in your career and Skills
Analyst II - PSI (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 29, 2016
you will have lot of work to do in your day to day activity but you will learn through that experience
There are lot of changes in current management and current management is trying out their management style.

Co-workers are very friendly and helpful

Hardest part is that when management dont recognise the effort you put i
day at my company
PA (Current Employee) –  hyderabad, TSJune 29, 2016
We work in a challenging atmosphere where in we see different types of issues which are to be handled on a regular basis. I m very much efficient in Analyzing the business in the investment operations domain.The most enjoyable part of the job is we find issues on daily basis and hacking them brings a lot of joy making the work enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Invesco. Our community is ready to answer.