Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 17, 2017
It is good experience and you learn a lot here.
Handled diversity of profiles and freedom to work in your way with company's benefit in mind.
Good team and boss.
Pros
Learning
hectic work schedule
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kanjurmarg, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2017
Mobility managers are not helpful and are concerned only with their own good.
only good thing about the company is they are product based
but our manager made the environment like start up
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 10, 2017
It is a good place to work. I have been working since 3 years. Nice salary hikes. Friendly relation between colleagues. Work culture is process based.
Fun and Balanced work life
SAP IS Sr Specialist (Current Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 21, 2017
Super cool company to work for.
Employee friendly, good opportunities.

Flexible work timings. Onsite opportunities may not be too much however short business trips are frequent.
A place to work and learn about logistics
Warehouse dispatch billing (Former Employee) –  KeralaJuly 26, 2017
Great place to work if you are interested in logistics. To get advancement in your job you should join as a direct staff.The staff is very friendly and supportive. Management is strict in completion of our work and at the same time they care for us. The working hours can be difficult for some. Management is keen in observing and appreciating our work.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long working hours
The office environment was really friendly, everyone was so sincere about their work
Regional Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 21, 2017
I learned how to do work in pressurized situation ,everyone was so helpful, friendly, workplace was so good, I learned so much things , bosses was so friendly
Process-oriented but rigid
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vikhroli, MaharashtraJune 22, 2017
As a consultant, I work on technical queries on products and technology. Management is laidback in terms of expansion and long-term objectives.
Workplace is full of employees that work in silos. There is little or no collaborative initiative.
Pros
Easy work-life balance
Cons
Lack of innovation
Very good place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaJune 8, 2017
Very good place to work. Company is very systematic and everybody will enjoy working there. Very productive and advanced work culture. Best place to work.
Good company
Oracle Developer (Former Employee) –  mumbaiJune 6, 2017
Great Work culture
- Good Work Life balance
- Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The CEO is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team.
- Best of talented colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Work and Fun go hand in hand
- No pressure for Billability. So complete focus is on your work.
- Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to …
fun workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  KanjurmargJune 5, 2017
good organization to work, you can balance the work and life at great extent, good for females candidates, the learning opportunities are vast, you can explore and update yourself by making right choice
An ethical company with rich in culture
Associate, Tele Sales (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 14, 2017
One of the finest company among Fortune listed concern, a better place to work and gained handful of knowledge about corporate and to work with various cultured people across the nation with complete exposure on working style of every brand/vendor and communication ethics.

Overall a very happy atmosphere and people to work around.

Cheers.
Large IT distribution company
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 6, 2017
First large IT company I worked for
Learnt new technologies around networking
Gives opportunity to young talent
Help developed core channel management
Can grow faster in the organisation
Technology distribution leader
Sr. Associate Sales (Former Employee) –  BhubaneswarMay 1, 2017
Working at IM is one of the greatest experience i had in my life time.
Dressed with the world class technologies which notonly make it leader in technology distributor but also put him in no.1 position.
Productive and fun place to work with
Sr.Associate Sales - PCG Division (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 30, 2017
Very good productive and fun place to work with.Employees are given due respect and appreciation for the results achieved.There is a clear roadmap for the employees
Typical Day Work
Process Associates at Large (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 26, 2017
I done lot of Hard work in In Ingram Micro i am associate with Dispatch and inward i look after all Mobile and Accessories (Samsung, micromax, Apple & HTC Mobiles)hardest Job in my life
Comfortable place to work
Sr. Associate - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 23, 2017
Ingram Micro is a Channel sales Organization and the work here is very tedious and operational. Has high volume of operational activities and provides good learning experience for the freshers in the industry.
A place to work and learn more about logistics
Logistics support staff (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaApril 17, 2017
Pros
free dinners
Cons
long working hours
Challenging and interesting work environment.
Deputy Manager Systems (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 16, 2017
Most enjoyable part of the job is the ownership that we take, it all goes down how much you want to be responsible, day to day it is challenging and we can expect surprises how much planned to are since we work with discreet teams and systems.
Freedom of task and ownership is something that we can take into account while scheduling the day.
Friendly enviornment
Associate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratApril 9, 2017
Learned a lot about IT Hardware & Software products. The best part of the job is every year i get the promotion with position hikes. Fabulous management and supportive co mates.. friendly environment to work.
learning Fun and Productive
Associate Marketing Services (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 2, 2017
Good Company with Fun and Experience people. Would be able to learn in right team and profile. leaves are easily available. Celebrates each and every festival with programs and various competition. Overall good Company fr starters and experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingram Micro. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval