Infosys Employee Reviews in India

Found 3,866 reviews matching the search
Growth conducive organization with focus on Employee growth and aspirations
SENIOR CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 19, 2016
Infosys has been growing steadily and providing good work environment to its employees along with a balanced personal professional life. Maganement is very supportive and co-workers are really collaborative. Company has huge campuses providing lot of room for exercising extra curricular activities and sports. The most likeable part of this organization is providing environemnt for team building events
Pros
Internal and External certifications funded by organization
Cons
Less flexibility and mobility provided to employees
Learning and happening workplace
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 31, 2016
A typical day in Infosys is full of learning and fun while at work. Among technical skills, I learnt to be a team player and developed the knack of seeing things from end to end point of view. The management is particular about the disciplines but I felt the need to be more employee-centric. I liked the team support that you get in Infosys. Brainstorming sessions are very well structured and lead to much better productivity and visibility.
Pros
Good learning archives, Supportive team, sports and recreational amenities
Cons
Improper resource utilization
Great Work Culture
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 1, 2016
Its a great company to start your career with providing excellent training and in terms of campus/infrastructure it beats every other company. Projects are good considering your luck if you get hands on support or old projects which work on outdated technologies then there is nothing much left to learn. Overall its a good company to work initially but after 1-2 years there is less hike unless you go to onsite and you can't grow that much professionally and improve your skills.
Pros
Infrastructure, events, mysore training, work from home facility
Cons
Lacks on front of compensation, Less hike, no sick leaves, politics in few projects
Career builder
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 15, 2016
Infy was my first company where i started my career, the training from mysore was like transforming one college boy to a proffesional. Once i completed it i was posted to banagalore, the team was awsome and very helping.I learnt a lot for infosys. thereafter for project constraints i was transfered to chennai, where i am working now. Here i found myself as a trainer for freshers. As everyone says, change is inevitable; i also found myself that a change is needed for my career progression. Got a lot of memories to remember from infosys. Thanks to my mentors and collegues. :)
Good Place to work
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 17, 2016
A very nice place to work for anyone.Will be having managable work and will be done with good quality and effort.A good management ,It was too good with all managers that I have worked with.My co workers are also my friends mostly from different parts of India.The hardest part of job is to fix issue in live production environmet at times in short time.The most enjoyable part is we go to outing for team lunch often.
Pros
we can leave anytime from office if our work is done.
Cons
But we have to compensate the time on some other day as usual working hours is 8.0 hrs
Not for starters
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 21, 2016
The very first thing most people(freshers and lateral) experience is BENCH. The policies and HRs also do not care much about the employees.
Opportunities depend on ur luck. Infrastructure is very good and so are facilities but for a lateral also you might have to work in a technology other than for which you are hired and for fresher they really do have any say.

Beast to Join as PM/Architect or above
Pros
work-life balance, bench, Policies, compenstion
Cons
Infrastructure
Productive and awesome workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 15, 2016
A typical day at work would be very organized with team lead assigning work and assisting team members to do their job on time and getting generous help from them too.

I have learned the spirit of working as a team and getting the work done by the end of the day.

My co workers have always be very friendly and helping.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the self satisfaction which is attained after tackling a difficult task.
Pros
Lot of recreational facilities to relax after a long day
Cons
Travelling to and from office used to be very tiring
typical day at work
Analyst Specialist (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMay 16, 2016
I start my day early and do all the difficult and important tasks first.
Later i would review and complete other pending task and think about how to add value to the job and the organization as a whole to do profit maximization, increase quality and productivity. in the spare time i would try and meet new people to do networking to learn and upgrade my skills.
Pros
Good Infrastructure with all facilites
Cons
Tools enhancement is very slow
Infosys-Forget your personal life if you get into this company
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaMay 4, 2016
Its a good company to get trained for freshers.Working environment is good with lot of facilities. Although if you are looking to work in your native please don't opt for it. your job location will be exactly the opposite of what you ask for.You will have to work in shifts no matter how bad your health gets.Sometimes you have to work in weekends too. Don't ever think of getting transferred to your desired location it will never happen not even in your dreams.Management seems to be okay.Planning to quit this company ASAP.
Employee Friendly Company
Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 1, 2016
Employee Friendly Company.

• Delivery Partner for Healthcare organizations in US managing team size of 300 and managing annual revenue of over $25M.

• Oversight of onsite and offshore delivery of large maintenance project with Global Top 3 Pharma client..

• Apart from project responsibilities, have delivery unit operational responsibilities include P/L,staffing, hiring plans ,budgeting and revenue forecasting,,attrition, bench, visa etc for the delivery Unit
Good work culture
Autosys Analyst (Current Employee) –  chennaiJune 22, 2016
I have been working at infosys full-time

Pros: -

Infrastructure, events, training, good projects

Cons: -

Less hike, no sick leaves, politics in few projects, offshore salaries are not as competitive as it should be.

There is always a space for improvement
Pros
Infrastructure, events, training, good projects
Excellent Company to Work and Groth
Sr. Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhApril 19, 2016
The biggest advantage in working for Infosys is that your job is quite secure. It has been a very fruitful journey so far with regard to job satisfaction and developing professional skillsThe work culture is good and the co-workers are very friendly. I have learned so much from my previous company.We have cool work environment.

Good Company to work into Infosys Technology Not For Operations/ BPO. There is Huge Difference b/t Infosys Tech to Infosys BPO these are to different Identity within the same one Brand (Infosys).

In my opinion don't join the Infosys BPO. If you don't have any other option then you can join.
Infosys is a good company for work.
Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanApril 29, 2016
My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity & experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organisation. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organisation. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs & share my ideas.
Productive and fun Workplace
Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 11, 2016
I had a very good time in workplace. My typical day at work will always be on Mondays. I have learned all the skills to enhance my personality. The management is also good. Co workers are also good. The hardest part of job is to understand the people. The most enjoyable part of the job is on fridays when we have fun in office like games etc.
Pros
Positive approach towards work
Cons
Less Salary
Quite responsive and reponsivle atmosphere
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 25, 2016
It is following a policy of maintaining working hours of 9:15 hours so every employee has to be there in company and do the work.

I learned many things in technical domain and additional non-technical things like team management, how a company works, what are the protocols we should follow for each and every comapny.

Responsive and Responsible atmosphere.
Wonderful working environment with good job security and job culture
4+ years of experience as PMO (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 10, 2016
My work at infosys involves project code creation, resource allocation/ confirmations/invoicing in project management tools;.Tracking on boarding /off boarding and do reporting activities based on the collected data;address any PM or client queries related to invoicing and resolve any issues related to billing as and when required,worked on compliance management too.

Had a wonderful working environment with very supportive co-workers.Learned more on the project management or coordination part which improved the confidence level during interaction with senior management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that it gave an opportunity to learn new things day by day.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
NA
Good Company to start a career
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  PuneMay 11, 2016
The training in Infosys is a world class.It gives all the facilities to grow yourself individually as well as a team. They have many project and many different technologies are running. A good work life balance and also many outdoor activities with help the employee to grow in personal front. a very nice company to start your career.
Pros
Good Work life balance
Cons
less salary
Good workplace
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 5, 2016
-->My work involves managing UNIX servers for a US based client.
-->It also involves a lot of scripting and programming using languages like SHELL scripting, PERL and Python
-->I am a part of team of 6 people
-->The hardest part of the job to work in shifts
-->I enjoyed developing automation solutions for my client. It involved finding out areas where manual efforts could be reduced, planning and developing scripts and deploying them in production environment.
Pros
Good infrastructure
Cons
Bad management
Infosys is a good company for a fresher.
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 4, 2016
A typical day at work starts with a call from Onsite Team Lead and ends with daily status report.
As an Infosys Employee have learnt a lot of technical skills and how an organization works.
As part of CMMI level 5 company, standards and organizational level processes are very concrete.
The hardest part when working in a service based company is that client always used to put lot of heat on top management which flows down to the employees.
The most enjoyable part was the campus life.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Hectic work and less perks
Growth stagnation at Project Manager level
Project Manager / Technology Lead - India (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 19, 2016
The company is really good for freshers to start their career.
and for onsite aspirants if you make it to onsite. but I would not recommend it for those who plan to stay at offshore. Salaries are not industry competent. Also the promotions are stagnant and they take a lot of showcasing than pure performance. Less of a transparency in grievance handling.