Infosys

Infosys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best Place to learn
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee), Bhubaneshwar, ODISHAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: very good work culture
Cons: slow growth
As a beginner in professional career i have learned so many good things which will definitely help me in future.
training was good
Systems Engineer Trainee (Former Employee), MysoreOctober 27, 2014
Administraion was not up to satisfactory.
Co-workers are good
i learned what is life
The most enjoyable part is learning
Productive and innovative work environment
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, INDIAOctober 26, 2014
Pros: opportunity to grow and flourish and realize your full potential
Cons: no free heathcare scheme
I joined Infosys, a seven billion dollar information technology and business consulting enterprise, as a Systems Engineer in 2011 soon after my undergraduate program.
A typical day at work would actually begin with me checking my e-mails to see if there's any task or issue which needs immediate attention followed by a status meet with my Team Leads – more... and Project Manager to check the progress of the project. The specific task for any particular day would be decided upon in the respective status meets.
Having worked under various verticals at Infosys,I had the opportunity to interact with and learn from people with diverse and in-depth skills and expertise. It made me a great team player, I acquired strong analytical and problem solving skills. I learnt the skill of time management, I was consistently recognized by my superiors for my timely completion of projects significantly ahead of stipulated deadlines.My interpersonal skills were enhanced to a great extent, I won accolades from the clients for my strong professional ethics and excellent oral and written interpersonal skills, which they conveyed through an employee feedback survey.
My peers and superiors were extremely motivating and supportive. Even though I was lower down in the hierarchy of my team, I always stood up and took the initiative when the situation demanded and my superiors always acknowledged and lauded my efforts.
The hardest part of being a Test Engineer is that an application tested could fail the QA check even if its extremely minute.
The most enjoyable part is that I got an opportunity to interact and maintain relationships with people from diverse backgrounds. – less
Productive and Creative
System Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHOctober 26, 2014
For Freshers this company is the best For trainning Purpose.
Good learning environment
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 26, 2014
Training program at Infosys was very knowledgeable. Infosys gave me a positive learning atmosphere and helped me grow technically.
Hectic but learned
Senior Associate Consultant (Current Employee), PuneOctober 25, 2014
Hectic but learned.
Its log working hours, but a good experience
I THINK PRODUCTIVE AREA IS BEST FOR DOING THE JOB..
Software Testing Engineer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHOctober 25, 2014
PRODUCTIVE AREA IS VERY BEST BECAUSE IN PRODUCTIVE AREA ONLY WE DO WORK WITH IN A PROPER TIME.I THINK FOR MY SIDE IF YOU TAKE INTEREST IN YOUR WORK THEN YOU HAVE NOT FEEL ANY TYPICAL DAY AT YOUR WORK.........
IN MY COMPANY I HAVE LEARN MORE AND MORE THINGS TO MY SINEARS AND JOUNIERS WHAT I DON'T KNOW..AND THAT TIME THE SINERIO IS ALSO GOOD NO BODY ARE – more... FEEL SHAY TO OTHER EMPLOYERS AND MANAGER ANT TIME I FEEL THE MANAGEMENT IS VERY VERY GOOD..AND THAT TIME OUR CO-WORKERS ARE DOING JOB WITH FULL ENERGY.
TE HARDEST PART OF JOB- THIS IS THE VERY IMPORTANT PART OF OUR JOB.THIS TYPE OF PART WE SHOULD HANDLE VERY PEACE FULLY.. WHEN I COMPLETE MY ALL WORK THEN IT IS A MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB.........THIS IS LIFE OF AN ENGINEERS........... – less
Infosys was like an institution. I got learn a lot from my peers and my Managers
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaOctober 24, 2014
Infosys has an excellent work environment. Employers are mapped for a particular project based on the skills they learned during the training. So whatever you learned during your training , you will be implementing that in the project your are working on.
Being new to the team, my co-workers helped me with the knowledge transfer sessions and made sure – more... I was comfortable with the working environment.
We usually had team outings once a month or so which helped team bonding.
So overall it was a great experience at Infosys. – less
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 24, 2014
- My first job.
- Great state of the art training
- Lots of opportunities to learn technologies
Good
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreOctober 24, 2014
Good working environment
Salary is very less
Good for a career start
Productive workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 23, 2014
It was a 9-5 full-time job. There was a 3 month training program, teaching the latest technologies
Right place to start a career.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), ChennaiOctober 23, 2014
Cons: strenuous travelling
Until I landed in Infosys Ltd, I never realized that it is a place to start a career. Fun place to work. A person can get the utmost exposure to varied things from technology to people after having completed years of education.
OK
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Mysore, KAOctober 21, 2014
bad management
no rewards or recognition
no onsite
no work life balance if you are in project
Great start to my Career
Systems Engineer, Java Developer (Former Employee), Karnataka, IndiaOctober 21, 2014
It was a great start to my career. The training provided is really good. A great working environment with friendly co workers.
Great start to my Career
Empowered consultant
Business Consultant (Former Employee), BangaloreOctober 20, 2014
As a consultant in Infy you get to learn the nuances of Business consulting and lot of mentoring on honing your Analysis skills and presentations.
Heavy Work
Windows and Active Directory Admin (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 20, 2014
Pros: employee security
Heavy Work With Less people
Management need to enable trust with high performance candidates
good company to start-up career
Process Executive (Former Employee), PUNEOctober 20, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: less salary
MY EXPERIENCE WITH INFY WAS GOOD. IT IS AN EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK.
Working as Account Quality Manager
Account Quality Manager (Current Employee), Account Quality ManagerOctober 19, 2014
• Handling large Oracle Package Implementation Business Transformation Program with multi location distributed team.

• Unit anchor for business value articulation, helping projects/programs to Identify business value and getting client endorsement.

• Helping project to optimize project cost and improve margins using lean methodology.

• Significant – more... contribution towards continues process improvements for SEI-CMMI compliance in Oracle Package Implementation track.

• Successfully handling multiple Industry groups reporting process compliance status to senior management.

• Initiating process improvement programmers across Business units.

• Metrics collection, analysis using statistical QC tools and using it for decision making projects.

• Scheduling, organizing and conducting the quality audits and reporting the results.

• Helping project manager to tailor projects process as per organization tailoring guidelines.

• Facilitating knowledge management and learning sessions with project teams.

• Ensure Process compliance as per the organization QMS.

• Working closely with Senior Management, reporting status, raising alert/risk whenever required.

• Ensure Project governance as per organization process.

• Conducting trainings on CMMI, QMS, Quality Planning, Defect Prevention, Configuration Management, Metrics & Analysis (GQM),

• Obtaining feedback from the practitioners, making updates to the QMS and training the staff on the process changes.

• Actively participating annual Customer Experience Survey, Planning and implementing Post survey activities like deriving the action plan at IG, Account and project level and implement & track it till closure.

• Identify the gaps between the CMMI requirements and their implementation in the QMS – less
Senior System Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore,IndiaOctober 18, 2014
Pros: lots of responsibilities
Cons: less leaves
Friendly environment with in team.
HR are helpful give importance to employee's quesries.
Management is also good.
Lots of responsibilities which will allow individual to master in his particular area.

1 2 3 4 5

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies Limited (Infosys) is a global technology services firm that defines, designs and delivers information technology – Read more