Infosys Employee Reviews in India

Found 3,756 reviews matching the search
A good place to start a career in IT industry
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mangalore, KAFebruary 1, 2016
The thing that I like the most about this organization is the training all the employees have to undertake at the time of joining. It is a 3-6 months of extensive training where we get to learn all the basic Computer Science theories and have hands-on experience on several technologies by doing projects. All the campuses of Infosys Limited are ecofriendly and the work culture is good. Even though the work load gets hectic at times, they provide all the facilities to the employees to be comfortable. The only thing about which I was not satisfied with Infosys Limited was their employee appraisal process which clearly deprives the desreving candidates from getting promotions and other benefits. This is not a common thing. But I myself was a victim of that. The managers with whom I worked were so helping and I learnt a lot from them. I have learnt how to share knowledge among peers and how it can help in the success of a project.
Pros
Learnt how to manage a team, knowledge sharing, time management, work culture
Cons
Benefits and perks, Employee appraisal
Job
Financial Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KADecember 29, 2015
At BHEL, the experience working in a Government firm is the first step to a corporate world. The learning experience was new and disciplined my life. I was initially posted to Finance department for a month to 2 and later to works and services department.
At works and services department, I learnt about the contracts and types and clauses. The date-to-date billing and posting the same to SAP. Maintanence of documentation.
The enjoyable part of the job is the environment by itself.
Infosys Ltd. provided me a job with terms to salary and work. The experience at Infosys is very different to BHEL. The management system is strict. The work culture is friendly but the deadlines are short. The company has there own internal systems maintained for recordng financial details.
The work environment of the Infosys is very good. I feel proud to be as part of this company.
Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 10, 2016
I would like to thank to Infosys, where I learnt lot from them.
Infosys is very good company to learn and progress. It gives chance to everyone to improve in their carrier. it gives perfect balance between life and job.
Very good work ethic
Best place to join as a fresher
Exposure to international work culture and standards
Transparent performance appraisal
Promotion and progression very less
Salary below industry average
Good Company
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 15, 2016
Infosys is Good company to work with .
You have lots of options for work and learning
you have work life balance and management is very understanding .

Coworkers are very friendly they will help you in time of need

Hardest part of the Job is Night shift and most enjoyable part is you have good client to work with

Only drawback is the salary, if you stay long with the company you will not have good compensation

overall Infosys is very good to company to work with
Best place to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 17, 2016
Typical day at work: I would take it Positive and try to make myself stressless and complete it.
I have learned most of the skills on handling and managing things better.
Managment: When you are right in what you do Management will be the greatest Support.
Co-workers: Teamwork and better coordination
Targets
Fun at work and team building activities,work culture,assistance
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Flexibility
Workplace
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APDecember 24, 2015
Infosys Limited is a great workplace to launch career. World-Class training provided at Infosys, Mysore.Work place and culture is enjoyable. Management is very effective. A typical work day will have project work assigned by the management, Lunch or Dinner at big spacious food courts. I have learned many new things related to knowledge, corporate culture.
Pros
Work place, Training, Facilities, Food courts
Cons
Salary, Onsite opportunities, Hectic work
Great company to work for
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaFebruary 27, 2016
Good culture followed in the company, all employees expected to follow a certain dress code to maintain a professional environment. Ample opportunities to develop personally. Friendly environment provided by co-workers and management. Apart from the issue of salary hikes, there is hardly any drawback
good place to learn but not to grow
Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2016
Very nice environment for starters and had learned many things after joined in this company.

Management is good till some point of time once you start questioning then your growth will get freezed.

Co workers are nice but a few. We find most of the times foxes running behind us and waiting to dump us for their growth (note : not all like that )

Hardest part of the job is when we are working with IL employees, for same work we get low salary when they are getting reasonable.

Most enjoyable part of the job is fun at work place and no hard restrictions on work timings.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
No growth, No hike
Dream place for new Joinees
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 16, 2016
Good for new joinees
lot of working experience and different culture from many clients
lots of projects
salary compromise
no flexibiity , no work from home for women employees
9.15 timing pressure
commute time to hinjewadi location is too much
no work life balance
Pros
Good Work experience
Cons
no flexibility
Productive and Fun place
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 27, 2016
The work I used to do at infosys was mostly productive. Giving me the insight into the production environment after my training period at infosys. My team was a great help while I was struggling my way into the work culture. The management was always by my side when we had to figure out how to go about a particular issue helping us. The hardest part of the job was learning how to use a framework (Spring framework) , because I had to learn it while working on it. But, being a quick learner I eased through it. The most enjoyable part was the work itself which included coding.
Pros
Good Food, Management being helpful
Cons
healthcare
Process specialist (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 17, 2016
Good environment
Best facilities to employees
Productive, Fun Working
System Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2016
It is best place to start your IT Career. They provide quality training for freshers as well as professionals. Anybody can learn at Infosys if he/she is willing to. Lots of learning opportunity is there. All the educators are helpful. Well managed culture. They have very high security issue which sometimes cause problem for the needy.
Pros
Best Training, Fun Lifestyle, Good Work Culture, Lots of Learning Opportunity
Cons
Communication (Travelling) Problem as most of the campus situated in village. Too much rules, Tough Security
Good place to work.
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 20, 2016
Infosys is a good place to work. It has good work culture and good facilities which makes life easier for the employees to work there.

More flexible policies and good salary/benefits will make Infosys the best company to work with,
Pros
Good work culture, good work/life balance and good facilities in the campus.
Cons
salary structures are not satisfying
Great Place to work ! But no work-life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 15, 2016
Good company with nice working environment. Management is supportive and so are the co workers.

But the hardest part of the job is that there is no work-life balance and stretching to really longs hours affects body and mind which completely drains the resources and next day he/she is unable to work with 100% efficiency !

Learning is the most enjoyable part of job as you are thrown new challenges and new tools which make you stand out in the IT industry.
Pros
great learning atmosphere
Cons
no work-life balance, long hours
Satisfactory work culture with state of the art infrastructure
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaFebruary 5, 2016
This company has set a standard that fulfills our interest to work abroad by providing absolutely stunning infrastructure to work, with state of the art facilities within the campus. Regarding work, there is plenty of options to learn and develop yourself with satisfactory team management and work culture. Just a let down is in the % of hike received every year. Flexible timings, employee friendly HR policies gives a sense of security to work in this company.
Pros
Infrastructure, facilities, policy
Cons
hike
Good company platform to start career
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaFebruary 10, 2016
I started my career with Infosys and it was the best start I could get. We received excellent training and were immediately put into projects. While working in Infosys I got to work across many projects and got to learn some new skills in each one of them.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
Good work culture
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  KeralaFebruary 10, 2016
Job security
Good work culture
Job culture is good
good management
work atmosphere is good
Work life balance is high
Good leave policies
Pros
work job life balance
Cons
na
Fun place to work
Senior Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 15, 2016
Infosys is a fun learning place. Very good learning opportunity. Good work culture. A bit dull from salary pov. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Pros
Senior Management, Projects
Cons
Salary, No flexibility to chose assignments that interests you
Fun to work with my fellowmates
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 25, 2016
My journey in Infosys is a wondderful time with a roller coaster experience. There were deadlines and i have stayed late nights. There were fun altogether with my team mates who were supportive to me at all times. Hardest part of the job is that i have to sit alone and test sometimes and everything in the world goes wrong. I will not get a good sleep until the job is done successfully. My co- workers were my full support. I felt relaxed at party's. Its a total roller coaster ride indeed.
Pros
Work culture
Good place to learn
Project Quality Manager for Novartis (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 1, 2016
Good place to work, for beginners. Work and culture is good here. Salary and increments are an issue :( . I am praised for my work but at end of day I am paid too low for my experience.