Infosys Employee Reviews in India

Found 3,956 reviews matching the search
fun loving open cultured company
Senior System Engineer, Programmer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 21, 2016
• Implemented and managed 24x7 support for Amazon Project and various systems in multiple countries
• Supported and troubleshot issues on ABAP standard coding
• Trained team of 25 on Business process, SAP ABAP and Solution Manger
• Managed an internal team of 10 members, resolving crisis and inducting new joiners
• Identified project requirements and scope of project and designed project timeline
• Reviewed by Infosys in one of the training sessions and received Feedback rating of 3.8/4 during Amazon Project Go Live.
Pros
team management is awesome, flexible working hours
Cons
shifts for those working in support
Amazing Campus and Great Company overall
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, IndiaJuly 14, 2016
As Infosys is my first company, I am in love with it. It is filled with almost all sports activities(even bowling alley is there) but as the CEO said 'You should love your job and not your company'. And I do not love my job now as there is nothing much I can learn from my project, and it is very difficult to change the project within Infosys. So I have to go with switching the company.
My overall experience at Infosys is great, I learnt to work in pressurized environment, got a chance to work with different kind of people, got a chance to trained new folks in the team.
W_L balance is good
Associate consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2016
Good W-L balance, however Salary is pathetic. working from 10 years in company also will not help you to get a position(loyalty does not make any sense) you can leave infy after working 4 years with salary of 2.5 and come back and join after 6 month in higher level, even though eligible people are there(10 years experience) you can get that experience person salary with in 3.5 years of infy experience
Pros
W-L balance is good
Cons
for a women to get actual position as per their capability is bit difficult
Fun place to explore yourself better
Acting Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 11, 2016
The good things:
Genuine and Open Culture. Infosys has best training facilities and invest lot in developing people skills. Infosys will make sure that their employee are updated with latest technologies and tools.

The challenges:
There are some overhead in management process which currently are getting streamlined. HR processes needs to be quick and can be improved. Performance evaluation process needs to be improved as well.
its employee friendly work place
Associate consultant (Former Employee) –  Infosys ,SEZ,Hyderabad Telangana state.July 16, 2016
In this company we are the part of DNA(Data & Analytics).
First i would like to share about my co-workers.
Its very pleasure to work with My team.Its very co-operative,Hardworking and Time managing Team.
Typical Day for me is its KT(knowledge training) day.
i will manage my work by scheduling and dividing it into small tasks.
i learned briefly about some new technologies like tableau and Hitachi by attending the seminars in infosys.
most enjoyable part is we frequently go out with team to reduce stress and to mingle more with colleagues.
A Good MNC to start your career
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaJuly 17, 2016
I could learn a lot of things from Infosys. How to balance work and life, how to work as a team etc. Infosys is like any other IT company but we feel the job as secured and relaxed. I got good teams through out the journey with Infosys. The hardest part of the job I felt is during the appraisal after my maternity leave. I didn't get increment since I was on maternity leave for 5 months.That time I really felt bad.
The most amazing thing we can find at Infosys is that when we are working here, we never feel stressed, because of good teamates and manager I got.
Pros
free tea/coffee
Cons
depend on the manager we get appraisal, not based on our performance.
A great organisation with the best training facilities in the country
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaJuly 18, 2016
With state of the art training and development units and being one of leading IT companies in the world, Infosys is one of the best places for any fresher to begin his career with. Had the opportunity to work on several development projects each different from the rest, aiding me in being a more versatile software application developer. Fast learning techniques and an amazing work culture. I also had the pleasure of working and interacting with a few top level technology architects and benefit from their guidance.
Growth conducive organization with focus on Employee growth and aspirations
SENIOR CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 19, 2016
Infosys has been growing steadily and providing good work environment to its employees along with a balanced personal professional life. Maganement is very supportive and co-workers are really collaborative. Company has huge campuses providing lot of room for exercising extra curricular activities and sports. The most likeable part of this organization is providing environemnt for team building events
Pros
Internal and External certifications funded by organization
Cons
Less flexibility and mobility provided to employees
Amazing place to learn along side of career
Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 13, 2016
work will be challenging and encourages to learn new things, making learning as a constant habit of life. Management has good capabilities in turning revenues! and worked with best and fun teams having potential to navigate as a group in adding value to company. Things sometimes become hard if pre planning is missed ! and the joy will return after solving that hard part again !!
Pros
Project outings, Fun Fridays
Cons
pay scale
Good leaning experience with rich client interaction opportunities
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 15, 2016
An organization where i got to learn SAP technology in deep. Able to implement my knowledge which i have learnt in training. Got a chance to directly work with client including requirement gathering,implementation phase and during UAT.
Pros
Client handling skills, built confidence to face tough situations, confidence in client interaction.
Cons
currently i am happy with what i am learning .
Good Place to work
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 17, 2016
A very nice place to work for anyone.Will be having managable work and will be done with good quality and effort.A good management ,It was too good with all managers that I have worked with.My co workers are also my friends mostly from different parts of India.The hardest part of job is to fix issue in live production environmet at times in short time.The most enjoyable part is we go to outing for team lunch often.
Pros
we can leave anytime from office if our work is done.
Cons
But we have to compensate the time on some other day as usual working hours is 8.0 hrs
Career builder
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 15, 2016
Infy was my first company where i started my career, the training from mysore was like transforming one college boy to a proffesional. Once i completed it i was posted to banagalore, the team was awsome and very helping.I learnt a lot for infosys. thereafter for project constraints i was transfered to chennai, where i am working now. Here i found myself as a trainer for freshers. As everyone says, change is inevitable; i also found myself that a change is needed for my career progression. Got a lot of memories to remember from infosys. Thanks to my mentors and collegues. :)
Excellent work place
Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 19, 2016
Hectic taking calls full 8 hrs, however the offline work would be good. Happy with co-workers and fun to be with them. There are targets set for everyday which is again challenging and helps you to strive for it everyday to buck up your monthly scores. Good exposure in the field of BPO, however I have learnt to do multi tasking and manage work alot. Good support by the Team leader and Managers.
Pros
Infosys transport
Cons
25mins break
Great Work Culture
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 1, 2016
Its a great company to start your career with providing excellent training and in terms of campus/infrastructure it beats every other company. Projects are good considering your luck if you get hands on support or old projects which work on outdated technologies then there is nothing much left to learn. Overall its a good company to work initially but after 1-2 years there is less hike unless you go to onsite and you can't grow that much professionally and improve your skills.
Pros
Infrastructure, events, mysore training, work from home facility
Cons
Lacks on front of compensation, Less hike, no sick leaves, politics in few projects
Learning and happening workplace
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 31, 2016
A typical day in Infosys is full of learning and fun while at work. Among technical skills, I learnt to be a team player and developed the knack of seeing things from end to end point of view. The management is particular about the disciplines but I felt the need to be more employee-centric. I liked the team support that you get in Infosys. Brainstorming sessions are very well structured and lead to much better productivity and visibility.
Pros
Good learning archives, Supportive team, sports and recreational amenities
Cons
Improper resource utilization
Good Learning experience
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJuly 7, 2016
A typical day at work will have some status calls and you will be assigned to a set of tasks by your manager or lead. The work load depends on how long you have to complete them like any other firm.

The learning curve will entirely depend on the projects you work in. For employees who are very much interested in learning anything new there is always an active E&R section in Infy with video lectures, classroom lectures , certifications etc..

As far as Management and co-workers depends on your experiences so as far as I am concerned salary Hike and Promotions were on time and co-workers were wonderful

Hardest part of the job is to be available for extra hours when required

Most enjoyable part is the training you get as fresher and its lovely campuses.
Not for starters
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 21, 2016
The very first thing most people(freshers and lateral) experience is BENCH. The policies and HRs also do not care much about the employees.
Opportunities depend on ur luck. Infrastructure is very good and so are facilities but for a lateral also you might have to work in a technology other than for which you are hired and for fresher they really do have any say.

Beast to Join as PM/Architect or above
Pros
work-life balance, bench, Policies, compenstion
Cons
Infrastructure
Good work culture
Autosys Analyst (Current Employee) –  chennaiJune 22, 2016
I have been working at infosys full-time

Pros: -

Infrastructure, events, training, good projects

Cons: -

Less hike, no sick leaves, politics in few projects, offshore salaries are not as competitive as it should be.

There is always a space for improvement
Pros
Infrastructure, events, training, good projects
Cons
Great Work Culture and Management.
Ab Initio Developer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 8, 2016
Infosys provides a great work culture, smooth processes, good management and great facilities and campuses to their employees.
Resources should back themselves so as to be recognized and are well appreciated but you have to speak up and showcase your talent.
The most enjoyable thing is the various facilities offered to the employees. The only tough part is the remuneration.
Productive and awesome workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 15, 2016
A typical day at work would be very organized with team lead assigning work and assisting team members to do their job on time and getting generous help from them too.

I have learned the spirit of working as a team and getting the work done by the end of the day.

My co workers have always be very friendly and helping.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the self satisfaction which is attained after tackling a difficult task.
Pros
Lot of recreational facilities to relax after a long day
Cons
Travelling to and from office used to be very tiring