Infosys Employee Reviews

Found 4,823 reviews matching the search
Awesome Place to work for
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka6 December 2016
Infosys is a very good place to work for.
I started my career in Infosys as a Systems Engineer Trainee. I was trained in Mysore, where the campus and atmosphere was excellent, and people get to know the hands-on pretty well, and that journey made me well equipped for professional life. Later on, I was transferred to Bangalore, which is a very good city, and the management, work-life balance, co-workers were pretty amazing. I felt alive each and every moment, whether it used to be a stressful day or just like any other day.
I am really thankful that i got such a good company to work for, and i would really look for, if I get another opportunity to work there.
Pros
Good Environment, Good Work Culture
Cons
No such
Best Company for Beginers
Process Specialist effective (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka26 February 2017
Started my Career with this Company, it will always remain the best for me.Its just not in terms of the company environment but the training techniques and methodologies for any beginners be it IT or BPO. In terms of salary all companies are at par for beginners. The work life balance is just awesome and the management is very supportive.

None the less how can I not speak about company infrastructure, its just superb. I have not come across any other company, having such good infrastructure and facility.

I cherish each and every moment I have spent working for Infosys.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Salary
Great learning curve.
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra29 December 2016
the knowledge and work environment got in Infosys was beyond expectation. Being my 1st Job, campus placement after graduation.

Infosys Mysore training is world famous for its initial development for freshers to build corporate confidence. it was challenging and helped to be flexible and showed the horizons of work life.

14 months helped me get professional skills and track my further career. i would like to rejoin the organisation in future.
Pros
work culture
Cons
compensation and benefits
Job Culture & Job Security
"Infosys-BPO" as PMO Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra4 January 2017
The job Culture & Job security is the best part of Infosys and salary & Benefits are also good . Management is good but due to some bad management people , Infosys is facing problem to retain their good resources.

Its really good place to work and develop your self with lots of learning, which is provided by infosys.
Pros
Good working environment and Job Security
Cons
Bad Management People and HR People who are not valued their resources
Great Place to learn and work in a team.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  India.19 October 2016
My overall experience of 5 years in IT has helped me understand the role of IT in today's organizational structure. Every day there was some thing new that I learned. I had to attend meeting with my clients and that way I learned how business communication is different from technical communication.Since I worked in a team, I learned a lot from my co-workers and my management. The best part of working in a team is you get to know different ideas from everyone and that improves your decision making.

Overall I can say that working with Infosys as my first company has helped me change from a fresher to a person who can handle both technical and functional issues and loves working with different people.
Pros
Work Culture, Co-workers, infrastructure.
Cons
Not Many except the compensation.
Infosys is the best
Senior Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka10 December 2016
Working culture is very good. 100% Job security. Infosys is very strict in management, Any issue can get resolved within the SLA.
As an individual I learn a lot , I developed my self personally and professionally here.
Pros
Infosys is liberal company. It provides several training to improve the skills.
Cons
Salary hike is not there. Once employee comes on bench, TPD manager takes too much tame in providing project to them
One of the best companies to work in India
Technology Lead (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra24 February 2017
No compulsions on the office timings (unless you are in a support project). Good work culture and environment.
The salary is a bit less when compared to peers in other companies.
Employees are given lots of facilities within the campus.

Over all a good company to work with.
Pros
Many
Cons
Salary and increments, Promotions, Sometimes the senior management.
Had a great experience in Infosys
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh15 September 2016
I started my career with Infosys and i learned a lot in my professional life and personal life. Had a very good team from first project to till now. All team will be very supportive and understandable. Used to get appreciations for all the good work here.
Faced very critical situations when we had tight deadlines but still I finished my tasks and delivered to the client with the best quality.

We had a big team in my project and all the people use to go out for lunch or games in quarter bases. Enjoyed a lot with the sweet memories:)
Pros
Very good Management at work and delivers quality of work to the clients
Cons
Less opportunities for new learning. Less Salary which is not suitable for the work i am doing here.
Productive and excellent learning experience
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra23 January 2017
I leaned many skills working with the company :
Time Oriented , Deadlines , Technical skills , Team work and many more .

Management is good in a way for some people .

I love my workplace . People around me were from different culture and background but we did not had any compromises in terms of learning and delivering the project content.

Most Enjoyable part was working + having fun (we had FUN Friday's) for some Soft Skill activities.

Hardest part of Job was to cope with the Stress (when dealing with deadlines) for the Client . But I have learned it now.

Typical Day at work is to go login > have a visit at the upcoming work > reviewing previous things > Get the work done > breaks >Interacting with team mates and other colleagues > EOD
Pros
Security, Food, Workplace Environment
Cons
Do not initiate transfer's so easily.
Good growth and learning.
Senior Programmer Analyst, Module Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka4 January 2017
During the initial years, I felt I had a pretty good work life balance here. But after that, I am afraid I felt I was not moving ahead in proportion to the work I was putting there.
The responsibilities were good and the training was adequate. But my main challenge was when I was elevated to the role of a project leader. But gradually I worked on my time and people management skills and it did help me. '
I got experience in coding, designing and later on, managing a module and a project. The hours of working were more, which was one of the reasons I had to think of moving somewhere else, to avoid falling prey to ill-health.
But overall a good experience.
Pros
Good support systems.
Cons
Very long and unscheduled working hours consistently.
Good work life balance mainatined
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra23 February 2017
A typical day at work in Infosys consisted of talking to the onsite coordinator, interacting with he team, finishing the work assigned and following up on issues, if any. I was able to learn Crystal Reports and Sybase which were new to me as I had earlier worked on SQL Server and ASP.NET C#. The management was very understanding and the workplace culture was calm and productive in nature. The hardest part of the job would be sometimes getting all the details from the requirements right because Infosys has very high standards of work. The most enjoyable part was my team who was extremely co-operative and professional. It was a great experience to learn from all of them.
Pros
Good Team
Lots of learnings but very rigid
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh20 February 2017
Based on my experience, Infosys had become too focused on numbers and optimizing the margins till about 2-3 years ago. While it is taking a more holistic and futuristic view these days, the traditional culture which has been ingrained into Infoscions is falling apart (which is not necessarily a bad thing). I personally have gained and learnt a lot from my peers and managers some of whom have been outstanding. I have had some very enjoyable years learning new things. However, as with any organization, i also see a stubbornness to not change and cling on to old ways of working. Employees are generally made to slog (because the proposals were made winnable by reducing costs) and concept of a work life balance is only on paper. If you leave on time you are frowned upon. These negatives combined with extremely low pay hikes are prompting people to look outside of Infosys.
Pros
Lots of work on new technologies
Cons
Extremely long hours
Fun workplace
Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Pune12 February 2017
Good Company to work for . Company is recognized for the culture and values it has built over the years and the kind of job security it provides even in adverse market conditions. Management is very responsive and ensures a proper work-life balance is maintained for employees.
Helps to find a great work life balance and have a good work culture
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  India21 February 2017
Helps to find a great work life balance and have a good work culture. Helped me learn a lot and has been my first and great experience with the software field and has been the main reason which has driven me to pursue a career in the field of Computers and Information Technology.
Pros
Work From homes
Cons
Extended hours
Bpo
Sr. Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra20 February 2017
The day to day work depends on the Projects, The management is very good, Salary part is not so good, Very less benefits. workplace culture is very good and campus is awesome.
Pros
Friendly management, recognitiona and rewards are good
Cons
Shifts, long hours
Productive and Fun place to Work
Sr.System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune India4 February 2017
A day at Infosys was full of excitement and energetic. You will find the lively environment and a beautiful campus. Apart from working hours there are lot of fun activities and facilities are provided by the Infosys manage to burn the stress level of the employee so that they easily get balance with the social and work life.
There are various training arranged by the management to update the skilled the employer. CEO of the Infosys always use to say that the biggest asset of his company are his employees. which will really boost your enthusiasm.
Pros
Facilities like gym, food court
Cons
short breaks
Technology used at its best
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka1 January 2017
Good work Life balance, Good infra structure , Gym and facilities are excellent. Salary hike is less, cunning management, Job culture is good and descent team outings
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Less developement Projects
Enjoyable work place
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, India6 November 2016
A good company to start your career, with good work life balance and smooth transition from university to corporate culture. It is probably better to move on after few years for career Advancement and better Salary.
Pros
Infrastructure, Work life balance
Cons
Salary
Most Very well balanced work life culture
Techno-Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune India30 November 2016
Good Work culture and management is good.
Work compensation is good.
Sometimes work pressure is good but overall is balanced.
Long careers to grow at infosys.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Change of role
Good for starters
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka6 February 2017
Was part of Infosys BPO. Fine place to start a career. Typical BPO culture, work pressure, less employee satisfaction. Management rules. Salary and benefits are under par.