Infosys

• Salary/Benefits
Technical support job
Technology Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 21, 2014
hi team,

I am currently working as a Technology Analyst as a acting team lead and supporting customer on 11 am to 8 pm shift job. The job involves administration support. many installations and other basic troubleshooting on a windows application support environment.
I have a wonderful 4 member team all supporting for the same where currently I am – more... responsible for assigning tasks apart from the above day to day activities. The hardest part of the job is to be available when others are not due to breaks and cant go when others are not available. Mainly technical work is very stagnant as of now. Hence seeking a more challenging opportunity. Apart from work, I get to participate in many Office level events and activities and also have organised events with in the team and nice coordination skills. – less
productive and good learning environment
Technology Analyst (Current Employee), chennaiJuly 20, 2014
The best place to learn product
best infrastructure
have liberty to explore things
freedom to express our views
Very good place to learn new things and Fun to work.
A Role of Project Management Office Analyst (Current Employee), Pune, Hinjewadi, Phase-IIJuly 20, 2014
A very good place to learn new things. Good management.
It's fun working with Infosys with cooperative team members who are ready to help always.
Good Organisation for Work Life balance
Project Lead/ERP Functional Consultant (Current Employee), PuneJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good management, job security, work life balance
Cons: rating system is pretty stale
It is a good organisation for having a good work life balance. Although a bit on a lower remuneration as per the skills and the qualifications.
....
Global Advance Purchasing Analyst (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 16, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
It's great working with Infosys as well as with our multinational client Caterpillar Inc(US based Co). It's great learning experience with onsite people and with buyers.
Energetic Environment
Sr. Process executive (Former Employee), Bangalore KAJuly 15, 2014
Nice Environment to work, nice maintenance team @ Infosys

Best team within the group
Supportive Manager, Leads, and suporvisor
Challenging Task
Process Executive (Former Employee), Jaipur, RJJuly 12, 2014
My Parent company thought me how to analysis things by thinking out of box and showed me path by offering Pilot Project of Australian Payroll.
Nice company to work with limited locations
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), MangaloreJuly 11, 2014
Nice firm to work with nice campuses and facilities.
Learnt a wide range of programming languages and the software skills.
Good
L2 Support Engineer (Current Employee), Mysore, KAJuly 10, 2014
a typical day at work is good
what you learned is good
management is good
your co-workers is good
Good company for growth
Sr. Process Executive (Former Employee), pune, maharastraJuly 10, 2014
Infosys is giant company and its good for career growth. such as, positons or salary.
productive and fun work place
Test Executive (Current Employee), bangaloreJuly 9, 2014
Its really very good company. I have learnt lot many things from this company. My career started with Infosys.
Productive and good to learn new thing
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 8, 2014
Pros: infrastructure and facilities
Training offered by Infosys is one of its kind which is will not be seen in any other IT industries.
Infrastructure and facilities are state of art.
Great domain learning and good project to work on
Technical Test Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 7, 2014
Pros: good project and colleauges
My Day starts with check mails and then discussing with. team members their status and what to work on and if they have any issues. Try to resolve any issue and then start working with the team on the project. Also contact BA & Dev team for any walk through and issues.

Infosys is where I have learn how important is to have domain knowledge to work – more... on a project. This is where I have learn doing QA metrics and learn technologies like PEGA. Also got chance to get certified ALMI from LOMA. – less
Learning place
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHJuly 5, 2014
Pros: real life scenarios were tackled
Cons: late promotions
Learned a lot of real implementation of coding, good work culture, good place for freshers.
Very helpful co-workers.
Have learnt how t handle clients , finish work in stipulated time, time management, to tackle things in right way, to work patiently and intelligently.
Great work life balance environment
Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA 11g Developer (Current Employee), puneJuly 5, 2014
Pros: great facilties
Cons: monetary growth
Infosys is a great place in terms of facilities and work life balance.HR initiatives are commendable for employee satisfaction.
My first company
Technology Lead (Current Employee), ChennaiJuly 5, 2014
Pros: good infrastructure and good working culture
Infosys is my first company to work with. I have over 10 years experience working with Infosys. It has transformed me into a man who just out of college into a tough professional.
Good
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 5, 2014
Good
working culture
Appraisals
Team work
Technical part
testing
enjoyed with peers at work place
Senior Test & Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), BangaloreJuly 4, 2014
Pros: sometimes
Cons: sometimes
Infosys is my first organisation. I learned technologies. communication skills and how to reach our targets with in a time with accuracy.
Developer
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 3, 2014
More application project's how to create and developed a new project
A dream company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 1, 2014
Pros: vibrant work culture
The company offers excellent infrastructure, probably unmatched in this part of the world. Good infrastructure is one of the vital assets, that drives one at work here.
Learning is emphasized a lot with great opportunity to participants to re-skill/ up-skill themselves and learn at their pace through classrooms, virtual sessions, e-learnings, etc.
Management – more... lays lot of emphasis on individual productivity thereby raising the bar higher for employees to perform well quarter on quarter. Listening to employee concerns and addressing them gradually is a norm.
Several employee benefits are accorded including counselling services, discounts on shopping, health sessions, recreation facilities etc. at little or no cost to employees.
Colleagues are understanding, helpful and compassionate.
Working in global delivery model leads to late night work at times to meet project commitments.
Project parties, get-togethers, fun-on-floor events during festivals, sport and cultural events for employees and families add to the vibrant atmosphere. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies Limited (Infosys) is a global technology services firm that defines, designs and delivers information technology – Read more