infinite Computer Solution Employee Reviews

Good Colleagues
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 14, 2018
Very helpful enough to teach you the work and very peacful.
A Great place to work .
Assistant Manager -HR (Former Employee) –  Chennai,IndiaDecember 23, 2017
Had a good growing Path, Infinite has Nice Management Team ,we have a Lot of learning there . Training is provided to enhance individual skills. good work life balance .
Linux and vmware
Linux System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 15, 2017
Yes, i feel very compatible here. I have improved my technical skills such as linux and VMware. And also i will coordinate with onshore team. Every CM have to taken care
I work from Home on US business hours
Project /Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2017
I work from Home on US business hours, I hardly had been to Infinite office, I report to IBM Manager Based in the Us and all of my projects are based on the cloud project management.
Good learning platform
AVP- Company Secretary (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 19, 2017
Management is very transparent and supporting. Good place to grow both economically and professionally. A very good platform for professional guys to prove their ability at work. Apart from work, various other activities are part of the company culture.
Pros
Cab and Mobile with Broadband at home
Cons
sometimes need to work for long hours
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 8, 2017
Productive and Fun workplace .Employee Concerned.
They take care employees very well.The best salaries can be given to right candidates.Some what difficult to get work in other projects.
As projects are limited
Pros
Fun work place
Poor management
Senior Executive - Lead - Operations & Controls (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 1, 2017
Need to focus on employees performance review. No salary hike from previous company and after performing too. Too much of politics. No recognition even though client appreciates.
An experience of a different kind
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  ChennaiOctober 28, 2017
A true challenge to your skill set. I was posted as a vendor to Verizon business. Got exposed to all latest technologies in business. Lead a team successfully in its pioneer project.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Work place
Mostly dependent on Contractual jobs
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 9, 2017
They hire you for contracts from various organizations.
No Salary hike for entire tenure.
no retention policy.
No Project, No job.
Employee policy are very pro management.
Pros
Very good company had lot of opportunity to learn new technologies
At present working as a Consultant (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaOctober 9, 2017
Strongly ethical, open but professional culture with strong leadership. Management is encourgaging of taking risks and generally transparent about the machinations of the organisation.
Campus Workplace is Best.
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Projects for CampusOctober 4, 2017
workplace facilities good espl campus place organise regular sports, events etc. pantry tea is very good with tea, coffee and milk and is hygienic- Unluckily I have given project assignments at client places where company failed to take proper living facilities all the 365 days during the project work I have to depend on hotel food this has ruined my health and now I am recuperating. However, the same is not the mistake from Infinite its purely a foolish mistake on the part of the client companies. may be due some commission billings and all.
Pros
Good Lunch Organised
Cons
Unorganised Client Place Travels
Not a good company
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 3, 2017
Not a good company for career. They have a hire and fire policy. No work life balance. Managers are bullies. Used to have good culture, not anymore. Salary is good though.
Productive and fun place
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 23, 2017
Is a really nice place to learn and grow. I've learned a lot from the company and the managers and supervisors there.Enjoyed my stay and had a beautiful time.
Infinite computer solution
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 21, 2017
Infinite provides custom IT based business process solutions, next-gen mobility solutions and product engineering services, specializing in the Healthcare, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications & Technology and Media & Publishing industries.
productive
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 12, 2017
good time management i learned along with the good outings and fun activity in the campus are seen every quarter which was the most memorable and enjoyable part of my job
Its good to work in start of your career
Associate S/W (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 7, 2017
Its good to work in start of your career.
Thy type of training thy provide is very good and you will get to know the market trending technologies. The work culture is also good
Good work culture
Lead Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 4, 2017
Working with Infinite is so nice and the work culture is so beautiful. They have a very good campus and good facilities for employees. I learned a lot of things in last one year.
Fun In sales
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 31, 2017
Yeah it's is good place to start with, As the work place will teach you a whole lot of things efficiently in short period of time. It's a place where you work hard and hard but don't get the salary in time which is a great advantage our life though as per my beliefs cause it teaches us not to spend the whole money and wait for the salary at the end of the month rather than save few ..
Pros
make dollars
Cons
salary time fluctuation
Employee Documentation
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chennai Tamil NaduAugust 9, 2017
I am work on client location Verizon IT sector based company,
Verizon its fully network and wireless system on (USA).There are Several department is there.my department Human Resources and my tasks employee documentation validation.Check Source of documents for accuracy, verifying when necessary.Researched further information for incomplete documents.Maintained a hard copy backup of all sensitive information. Analyzing the data for errors, reporting problems with the data.
Good and healthy work environment.
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 28, 2017
Good place to work and learn. I have learnt so many things in my working period. The most appreciable part about the company is environment in which we work.
Pros
Work environment