IndusInd Bank Employee Reviews

excellent work culture
Branch acquisition manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra25 February 2017
I'm just looking for higher package well I always appreciate indusind Bank as good leading bank in India as we all are know this profit making bank. Talking about work culture very healthy environment.
Off role, No security
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort , Mumbai24 February 2017
IndusInd Bank working culture is good. Working offrol is never too secured. Worked on ground level. Learnt basic of banking here. Thanks to introduce banking sector.
Regional Head (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad20 February 2017
Is aggressive in business achievement across various levels. Has aggressive approach towards Fee income which is fungible across all products. Thanks
Pros
NOne
Cons
NOne
Manager Business HR Partner (Current Employee) –  Talent Acquisition & HR Gernalistic20 February 2017
Most of the days are full with work. I have learned to work independently, how to take decisions. As having sales work culture so facing issues to take decision on HR point of view.
No work balance
Management trainee ( customer service ) (Former Employee) –  Erode, Tamil Nadu20 February 2017
Wish to join in non banking sector after being working there ! Late night jobs more than 12 hours of working hours ! U can't live a peaceful life even on weekends
Pros
Best training
Fastest Growing Bank
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal19 February 2017
This Bank is mostly a Revenue Driven Bank . Bank is highly focused on Revenue . This Bank is growing very fast . Performers can get growth easily here .
Pros
Easy Promotions for Performers
Cons
Balance between Work and Life
Knowledge where we get alot from customers.
bank teller (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu19 February 2017
Nothing will be typical as for my concern because i have a good team where we work with confident and enthusiasm.

Had learned alot in no particular order Time Management.

The Best Management to work for the female employees we are treated in a best manner.

Its not hardest sometime it will be become little dizzy because of 365 days banking.

While interacting with various clients i feel really good be in the job by doing service with a smile.
Pros
Hospitality
Good workplace
Account Opening Officer (Trainee) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra17 February 2017
The day started with meeting very fresh mood. I've learn lot of things related with account opening to operation. Management is very good.
work is workship
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bharatpur, Rajasthan16 February 2017
iam always doing work is workship iam very hard worker and iam a honest and faithful worker iam always achieving company goal and targets so I love my job and work palace
Pros
Work with indusind bank is my best experience ever
Teller (Former Employee) –  Andheri, Maharashtra16 February 2017
Work with indusind bank is my best experience ever..I learned so many things in my 3 year with indusind bank.. I left my job just because some family problem.
If I get another chance to work with indusind bank.

I am happily ready to join back.
Better workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Meerut, Uttar Pradesh15 February 2017
Good organisation of achieve your learning areas and gain to better skills, information of banking sectors & other knowledges of functional areas, products and operational works.
Excellent Private Bank in India
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra, India10 February 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed working with IBL for almost 8 years.
One of the best banks with Retail Bkg products and expertise in online banking.
Good
Associate Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Ernakulam, Kerala9 February 2017
Working as associate Relationship Manager in InusInd Bank Ltd which is my second organisation. Responsible for delivering CASA numbers and value at the same time need to generate revenue by cross selling other banking products.
Productive and fun working place
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra8 February 2017
I faced salary issue and unconvinient wrk schedule ..had a lot of wrk pressure ...salary was not on time ...and because of that we cud not Vo centntrate on work..
Pros
Free launches
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  india6 February 2017
Banking professional with 4 years of experience in back office & financial operations with focus on treasury products like derivatives and forwards in Indian Capital Markets. Performing diversified functions which include financial and trend analysis, MIS reporting and handling of audit queries with proven record of productivity, quality, on time delivery and integrity
good place to work
Area Sale Manger - Home Loan (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi5 February 2017
i was working there as area sales manager for home loan. Indusind bank sourcing home loan for HDFC Ltd as a chennal partner.
And HDFC have a brand in it self.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh5 February 2017
Productive and Fun Workplace . .
Pros
nice environment, nice boss
Cons
lazy culture
Good place to wrk
quality and compliance auditor (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu5 February 2017
Salary hike is very low
very poor management
no appreciation
Partiality
NO predefined process to follow
Rules not followed
Pros
cab
Cons
hike%
hard and fun work place
Customer Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2 February 2017
in the indusind bank i was worked days a very expensive,very funny with colleges..
it is a very happiest to learn about feature and i learned
management also giving best response to the employees
Pros
free lance
Cons
full time
Good to associate with that bank
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh2 February 2017
Nice Startagies to reach the common people , Good to work with that bank feel proud ,basically motivation is good at doing at the things but the reportings will be changed oftenly where some times may work life balance will not be there .
Pros
Timings, Targets
Benefits