IndusInd Bank Employee Reviews

intersted in marketing
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabSeptember 25, 2016
Now i am working in indusind Bank as a Relationship Manager. i am looking to assets products like personal loan,cc limit and business loan.i am learning more from my work.
productive &fun place
Assist Manager (Former Employee) –  Deoghar, JharkhandSeptember 24, 2016
i have learnt at team work always time worked i have learnt experience about policies customer relations and cooperative work exprience management is verry well.
Ywhsvsbajanan
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 21, 2016
The only one of our products and services are available for the next few months to come w to be a bit more time with you and your team is available to buy the tickets and gifts and accessories to the right to buy a house with a friend of a few days of receipt for this product has to come to your inbox with the way
Pros
Free lunch
productive work place
Associate Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Pondicherry Ho., PuducherrySeptember 19, 2016
Overall company is very good, work place is nice. and reporting manager very good character, multiple product is avail in bank so i can sell easy any product to the customer.
experience was good
Client Servicing Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 19, 2016
Indusind bank was a good organisation where I had learnt alots of things about of banking but when I was in training at that time I was very panic to understand what will I do if I will not get sellected after written examination But fortunately, I had cleared the Exam & I got my job & My colleagues gave me very healthy environment so it was great experience of mine.
Company sales sourcing & team work & hard work
Collection Executive (Current Employee) –  Kota, RajasthanSeptember 18, 2016
Excellent self work & good job skills. This work hard & my strength is support my new culligs & day by day new activity in my work. My staff is happy me.
Pros
Free lunches
open of saving account
Delhi (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 16, 2016
I was associate sales manager in indusind bank and my work was open of accounts.Its was good bank and also has good working environment . IndusInd bank was a brand name also looks after welfare of employees.That bank was growing and established.
Cons
nice to work with this organisation
Associate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 16, 2016
work is to be done in a cooprative manner .colegues are friendly in nature .a lot i learned from this organisation.
so thanks to be part of my life . thank u indusind bank
no organizational structure
Client Relationship & service Manager (Former Employee) –  ahmedabad - gujarat - indiaSeptember 14, 2016
working at indusind bank was a bad experience. no structure no processes no fixed working hours. i was not even allotted a proper desk and system. had to share my system and desk with 1 more guy which created a lot of issues and discomfort in working
Pros
nothing
Cons
no particular working hours, no proper system
Good
Associate Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 14, 2016
Good culture, working environment is good we r doing activities plan every weekend and generate the maximum leads converted into business.savings account and other third-party products m like mutual fund, insurance
Feeling good
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Kaithal, HaryanaSeptember 14, 2016
To be associated with progressive organization where I can furnish my carrier and achieve the pinnacle of success with my hard work, determination, dedication & with able guidance
Excellent place to work
Exclusive Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2016
Helped to balance work and personal life also provided lot of opportunities to grow.
Has a very good cliental base and sales driven organisation. Recognised the performers
Best
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  ALAMBAGH LUCKNOW U PSeptember 12, 2016
Best place to work familiar atmospher the organisation is employ friendly and customer friendly also,customer can do there work very eassy and without any problem or rush
IndusInd Bank employees about IndusInd Bank culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security
ASSOCIATE SALE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshSeptember 9, 2016
good place to work if your boss is good. A bit unorganized but can be a challenge to work if you like challenges. Make sure the increase in salary is high .
Pros
MORE benefit
Cons
MORE TIME TAKING
Knowledgeable Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, IndiaSeptember 6, 2016
Had a great experience working with SPA Insurance, Got promotion to handle 5 branches, cooperative and supportive staff. Great place to grow and have more opportunties.
New learnings and wonderful support
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 1, 2016
working wtih Indusind bank as an Associate Manager is prestige,
its a 8 hour shift with customer service each minute
co-workers are great and always avaiable for help
harsdest part is the Pay.. seems less..
Enjoy solving cases & supporting customers
Pros
Great People, good surrounding
Cons
limited pay
overall good
Teller (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 29, 2016
its only one time banking for customer .not for long time of view .this bank only for sales profile .not be operation . but one thing is good for youngster and fresher .have opportunity this bank...
Pros
no pros
Cons
not
All time depression
Deputy Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandAugust 27, 2016
Not got that environment and support from the colleagues that is required for a fresher like me.
Bank's cfd division is really horrible place to work no job security and people here always try to laid you down and the management in my state particularly, not seems like they are managing........... :(
Sales and only sales
Account Officer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 27, 2016
Wonderful but not feeling well..i want different kind of job there is no presure for sale...there should be self respect
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long conf
good organization
Resume for Higher Position in Banking Job (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratAugust 23, 2016
i learned so many things in operation as a branch operation head.
i have 5 members operation staff team & our boding in work as well as in all category is really amazing..