IndusInd Bank Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai28 December 2016
Dealing with implementation of following products for Indusind Banks Clients, such as online payment (Indus Direct, Printing At Client End, Host to Host Integration), Offline Payment(Dividend Payout, Bulk Payments), Commercial Paper Issuance, Cheque and Cash collection/Delivery, Indus Electronic Collection, NACH, ECS and other banking service. Includes Client interaction, documentation, Training, support, Troubleshooting.

Offered Cash Management Service for Various segments of clients such as Local corporate, Public sectors, Government groups, Middle Markets, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Corporate Culture with learning jobs everyday with new Idea.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Rajkot, Gujarat14 December 2016
Everyday start your day as it is but after completing it you feel today you have spent more time & fill that you still require something more to learnt.
Colleagues very cooperative with everyone in their
particular departments
Management also not that much good but give some gravitational support to everyone who wants to perform task.
But if you think about wages its never satisfied needs. In particular CFD always not supporting their Experienced employee's reasonable requirements in perticular appraisal time and it always provide appraisal after long time period, which is very negative part of it.Still performing as NBFC style.
Banking is in Blood ( productive and learning )
Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Amritsar11 January 2017
• Generate business, cross sell and monitor cross sales of PBs
• Responsible for acquisition through direct sales to walk-in as well as referrals from Walk-in Customer.
• Deepening of relationship with existing customers who walk-in through cross sell of all products and services.
• Enhancing the value of existing accounts and retention of existing portfolio.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
Sometimes working on Holidays
very high degree of job satisfaction
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra29 November 2016
Work environment in Indian banking industry is that of cut throat competition.
Its always a ball game for achievement of set targets.
Use of cutting edge technology,precision in planning, close monitoring, continuous reorientation of human and material resources was an order of the day. Team support and winning spirit always kept me ahead and got me many laurels.
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
long hours and many a times away from home.
deputy manager sales
Deputy Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu23 November 2016
i want to sell car loan for the people who are looking for financial assistance while purchasing new car are old car.And the have allocated a car show room here i need to source the customer and i want to explain my banks interest rates and if they are convince with it then i want to go to their residence and want to collect the KOC documents and put for the approval to the credit team if they are satisfied then i will go tot he customers house and do the documentation purpose and i will sanction the loan by giving delivery order to the respective show room.
fun to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu15 November 2016
I start my day with managing and providing the needful to the walk in customers. I learned to be more productive and approachable in regards with my designated work. Even though at times my job gets complicated and tired some my co-workers are really pillars of support for me. I really appreciate the proximity provided by my superiors at times of peril which provides me an adaptable environment to work. All these factors make my Job an enjoyable one.
productive work place
Associate Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu17 January 2017
It was really awesome and learning experience working with Indusind Bank Ltd .
Interecting with Customers through phone and Resolving their Accounts,loans related query's complaint s.placing request through system application like FINACLE , DCMS. Archiving daily sales targets with 100 percent quality.adherance to schedule etc.
Pros
quarterly RNR
Cons
long hours and rotational shifts
Productive ,Challenging & learning Environment, Cooperative Staff, Very Employee-Friendly HR Policies
Customer Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru ,India11 January 2017
It was a great experience working with this company.
A very positive environment with supportive colleagues.
Large opportunity to learn not just on one field but different field. Got help from my seniors.
I earn knowledge as well as good peoples heart . It was like a family at the end of the day.
experience & fun work place
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi5 December 2016
I worked with Indusind Bank Ltd as an Associate Relatioship Manager for more than 1 year experince,it was a Banking Company,providing all the solutions regarding the financial. The environment of working was perfect .The Company was big in the market .So this company providing the sufficient facilities to the employees,overall I learned a lot while working with that & had a great time.
Very ambitious yet mismanaged work environment
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal4 November 2016
Being one of the front runners among the new players in banking industry and with a innovative digital support, IndusInd bank will give you opportunity to grow, with newly implemented structured salary scale. But in retail scenario, the things get a little mismanaged because of conflict of organizational and regional/branch specific mandates.
Good work enviornment
Manager (Operations) (Former Employee) –  Kasaragod, Kerala1 November 2016
Our Day starts with a good motivational hurdle, as to carry out the list of activities with in the branch and about the branch targets to be achieved on a day to day basis to cover up the monthly run rate.

Learned a lot on banking audit and procedures from the angle of banking operations.

Effective management of the team , to motivate them for the set KRA to be achieved , to conduct training for the staff members on the new additions to he banking industry. Circular reading out and explaining the contents in the group to have a through knowledge on he new banking polices as a whole and also about the bank products and features.

Learned a lot on people management and time management for the smooth functioning of the branch as a whole.
Entire staff worked as a team which is he most enjoyable part.
target based work
Relationship Manager (Sales) (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi25 December 2016
I have worked close to my Branch Mangaer who was supportive. working with IndusInd was great experience in finance and sales depatment.I have learnt how to handle customers on the floor and how to sell products and fix meetings on the phone .The hardest part was the target pressure, which became easy to mange with the support ot the team.
I never got right spot from senior
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Nabha, Punjab1 October 2016
I have done my job till 9year with own skills Indusind bank never value for his employees.i never got help in tough time whether it's matter of collection or bussiness.whenever I talk for salary increment they have no anser.this organisation is place of money loundring.true employee have no value in this bank.in this bank those are successful who depart the money with seniors other were failure.my location was on 2nd no in Punjab where every target was completed easily but at the end I got nothing and I quit.
Pros
Never we got
Cons
We always work till midnight but they have no value
finance and marketing
customer services (Former Employee) –  Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh28 September 2016
-Attend trainings, monitoring staff, enforcing standards and procedures. This was a
formal training position, providing an initial exposure to retail and commercial banking
with an emphasis on experience in lending.
- Learned the basics of credit analysis, loan negotiation, relationship management, research
analysis, regulation compliance and business development.
- Closely worked with portfolio managers to research and develop views on individual stocks
and portfolio, learned to analyze financial statements, evaluate company management and
build/maintain financial models with focus on key business drivers and valuation
Good Learning experience
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi26 October 2016
Nice learning experience. Became acquainted to workplace & learnt discipline & professionalism in life. The bank is on a growing spree. Henceforth, as an employee there is lot to grasp. Structural changes in recent past have enhanced career opportunities for its employees to envisage their growth path.
Pros
Branch infrastructure
Cons
Less innovation
smart work with enjoyable activity
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  MUMBAI29 September 2016
I was auditing the inbound officer calls on daily bases
I had learned how does the compliance team work and overall wht are the other activity follows in team
Very good management to work, helping and always support.
Co workers are very motivating and helping always
There is no such difficulty.
The team is arranging the fun friday every week of the officer that is most enjoyable activity.
Good place
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat19 November 2016
Nice organization to be associated with, I have learnt how to manage work within deadlines, the management & colleagues were very supportive . Toughest part or most challenging part of the job was to handle aggressive and irritated customers, enjoyable part of the job was to see the smile on customers face after their issue was resolved :)
Very Good Exprience of Working in Indusind Bank
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Khategaon4 January 2017
I got to learn many things in indusind bank. As
Methode of banking. Recovary collection.

Bike repossession

Target to complet in the end of evary month we have to much time at work
Pros
There is no such thing that might get in free
Cons
Target to complet in the end of evary month we have to much time at work
I am highly self motivated , target oriented ,team management , work under pressure and deadlines.
Relationship Officer, (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi9 October 2016
To work with indus ind bank was the great experience it was the start of my career.

The management and my manager along with the staff was very supportive .

I learned a lot about the sales which will be helping me a lot in my coming future.
Pros
SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF
Cons
NOTHING SUCH
experience was good
Client Servicing Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi19 September 2016
Indusind bank was a good organisation where I had learnt alots of things about of banking but when I was in training at that time I was very panic to understand what will I do if I will not get sellected after written examination But fortunately, I had cleared the Exam & I got my job & My colleagues gave me very healthy environment so it was great experience of mine.