IndusInd Bank Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
summary
Customer Service Desk (Former Employee), indiaJanuary 31, 2016
Indusind is a good bank
Lots of job opportunities
A good start for freshers
Chances for growth in the bank
Good salary and incentives
good
Manager - Customer Service and Operations (Former Employee), Vellore, TNJanuary 30, 2016
Enjoyable part of of the job

Single-handedly managing set up of Vellore Branch in Feb’2007with excellent staff and without any staff turnover within a span of 2 years
Have the best life time turning point experience
Customer Service Manager and Operations (Former Employee), Kerala CochinJanuary 29, 2016
Branch Banking Experience was awesome ,
been able to experience 360 degree experience in banking . Handles all the positions like front desk,teller ,authoriser,cash cest, Team Handling,KYC,AML,Corporate customer handling loans and facilities ,All assets experience ,Auditing.
commodity loan
associate relationship manager (Former Employee), Erode, Tamil NaduJanuary 29, 2016
i learned about sale of product and how to source the client and finised the work.i learned to banking sector in my life.i will some good things.
Productive and fun work palce
Assistant Manager - Operations, HR, Finance (Current Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 29, 2016
Pros: good employee benefits
Cons: Long hours
Good company , nice working atmosphere, good colleugs,

Job secured, good management, bit high pressure, more supportive
good
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), New Delhi, DelhiJanuary 26, 2016
good, ok , nice bank to work with but lack of financial productsso i want growth in my carrer and salary both ,with positive attitute i want to go ahead
Good Place To Learn
Teller Authoriser (Current Employee), Chandigarh, ChandigarhJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: No
Cons: Sometimes Depends On Work
I joined this industry in Nov 2015 as Teller Authoriser,Grade Deputy Manager,I came to learn many more operational work which was very helpful for me in day to day work flow and i found very good atmosphere and good collegues.
Productive place
Service Anchor - General Banking Operations (Current Employee), Vasant Kunj, DelhiJanuary 18, 2016
Good place and Good environment in Indusind Bank to work. everyone can work freely. Good management there to support and supportive co-workers.
very good
Acquisition manager&operations (Current Employee), Bangalore City, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2016
Pros: supporting us from manager
its goods atmosphere working under indusind bank,the manager also very supported,its very good,but looking for job change due to no growth
Productivity and fun workplace
Acquisition Manager (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJanuary 16, 2016
Pros: Learning & Challenging Environment
Cons: Stress and Pressure
I learned about business and sales in banking, it's product and resources. It is purely professional in it's goals and aims.
Branch Banking Operations
manager operations (Former Employee), Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 9, 2016
Manager Operations General Banking Operations, Worked in a very administrative and friendly environment. Joined as a operations executive and got promoted to Manager Operations in the span of 5.6 years.
Pathetic Work Culture
deputy manager (Former Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: No Pros - Have to work on Floods Elections Earth Quakes RBI Holidays
Cons: Cons in every aspects - Unfriendly Management, Pre Empoyment screening, Talented not identified, Promotion based on Soaping Managers
A Non HR oriented company where HR has no power on Employee issue and Employee benefit and rights are at stake.Basic Pre Employment Verifications are not done.Fake Joinees with Fake experience are still working and are identified and are being promoted to higher levels still.Managements are not friendly.Politics politics and politics.Talented are not identified and promoted.Promotions based on how we are move and soap the Manager.Over all "Below Average" culture in means of work,culture and job satisfaction.Please do not recommend people to IndusInd Bank.Especially to Contact Centre.First conduct document verifications for employees in proper (especially 2012 joined employees - Half are Fake Experienced and still are working)
productive and fun workplace
Customer Relations Officer (Former Employee), Phillaur, PBJanuary 5, 2016
employees are given monthly target for accouting opening,Life Insurance,medical insurance,selling credit cards.employees have to go door to door to convince to open pepoles account or to opt any bank policy.Every employee help eachother in making the deal.I have learned how to work in a team.
Enjoying my Filed work & Travelling also Like To meet Customers for know his profiles
Deputy Manager Sales Commercial Vehicle (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 4, 2016
My first Day was Difficult For me Bcoz How To ask system for check mails,I learn Here So much things and will keep Learning,Management Is very Good,Co-Workers also Supportive,
meeting
Deputy Manager (Current Employee), MumbaiDecember 29, 2015
A typical Day at Work: 60 Resolutions
What I learned: CRM, MIS, Customer service, quality check and correspondence mail
Very good organization to grow and fun atmosphere
Asst.Manager (Current Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 28, 2015
Coo workers are very friendly. No hardest part of the job.
Learned the corporate culture.
Management is very good to employees. Thinks about employee benefits
avs motors
Finance Executive (Current Employee), Chittaurgarh, RJDecember 28, 2015
the work is very good and easy handeling. no problem but i want to do very high performence in life so... i needed something big for me....
I assured you if a chance is given to me to serve under your control, my duties honestly and diligently to the satisfaction of my superiors.
Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Rajpura, PBDecember 25, 2015
Pros: NO
Cons: 8
• Presently working in Indusind Marketing Financial Services Ltd. (INDUSIND BANK) as marketing officer since last one Year.
To pursue a career in an organization which provides a challenging work environment and allows me to grow both, professionally and as an individual.
avarage doing 1.20C business in all type vehicles loans
Deputy Manager (Current Employee), Gandhinagar, GJDecember 25, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: monthly petrol conveys and mximum limit five thousand.
I am doing this organization last 2.5 years. Here I doing Customer verification, Credit , and Sales all are responsibility. I also doing quality business and avoid the risk factor .
Its good company to grow your career
acquisition manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon IndiaDecember 25, 2015
Pros: Full to enjoyments
Cons: sales Pressure
Indusind bank is a Middle size bank.
this bank have to grow independently and target of those people who is earning more than 10lacs annual.