IndusInd Bank Employee Reviews

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai5 December 2016
It was a great experience working with Indusind bank
Learnt new things, Good support from management.
However salary is a big concern hence looking for a change
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
very high degree of job satisfaction
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra29 November 2016
Work environment in Indian banking industry is that of cut throat competition.
Its always a ball game for achievement of set targets.
Use of cutting edge technology,precision in planning, close monitoring, continuous reorientation of human and material resources was an order of the day. Team support and winning spirit always kept me ahead and got me many laurels.
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
long hours and many a times away from home.
Growing Organization with professional work culture
AVP - Regional Manager-Business Banking (Former Employee) –  Andhra Pradesh29 November 2016
Encouraging and promoting the employees. Good work culture with good understanding of training needs of the employees. Company belongs to Hinduja Group one of the reputed business houses in India.
deputy manager sales
Deputy Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu23 November 2016
i want to sell car loan for the people who are looking for financial assistance while purchasing new car are old car.And the have allocated a car show room here i need to source the customer and i want to explain my banks interest rates and if they are convince with it then i want to go to their residence and want to collect the KOC documents and put for the approval to the credit team if they are satisfied then i will go tot he customers house and do the documentation purpose and i will sanction the loan by giving delivery order to the respective show room.
i have enjoining in my job and management all so sport to my work
Marketing officer in M/s (Current Employee) –  Anakapalli23 November 2016
i have enjoining in my job and management all so sport to my work .
good work balance in my teem .and also benefits is good on the job.
thanking you .
good
Cons
8hours
Good office culture
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Ranchi, Jharkhand22 November 2016
Supporting staff and senior in this company and colleges are every time to our office hours. But some culture are NBFC company style not a Bank. But overall good.
Helpful for career development
Associate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Thrissur, Kerala21 November 2016
Learned how to handle welcome desk management and customer relationship management. Highly supportive colleagues and the management. Really enjoyed a freedom of work nature.
productive and good work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu20 November 2016
I learned skills like managing work under stress, how to work with team and other departments with in the organization, analysis skills, professionalism, punctuality, confidence.
Good place
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat19 November 2016
Nice organization to be associated with, I have learnt how to manage work within deadlines, the management & colleagues were very supportive . Toughest part or most challenging part of the job was to handle aggressive and irritated customers, enjoyable part of the job was to see the smile on customers face after their issue was resolved :)
field job
Associate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana16 November 2016
i worked with indusind bank as an associate sales manager. that was my field job . but now i am looking for official job . i like bpo job
Pros
fixed time job
Cons
10 hours
fun to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu15 November 2016
I start my day with managing and providing the needful to the walk in customers. I learned to be more productive and approachable in regards with my designated work. Even though at times my job gets complicated and tired some my co-workers are really pillars of support for me. I really appreciate the proximity provided by my superiors at times of peril which provides me an adaptable environment to work. All these factors make my Job an enjoyable one.
Productive and fun and encouraged
Deputy Vice President (Corporate Salary Head) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka13 November 2016
Good company to work. Good growth if you work.
Company has huge potential to grow on performance.. No limits no boundaries only performance matters
Pros
Good culture
Manager Legal (Current Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh6 November 2016
Good job.and good atmosphere . Update all the accounts and prepare plan of action for the day and instruct juniors on action to be taken. The intricacies of contracts, loop foles in contracts and remidial paths to recovery. Good supporting boss and colleagues. Recovery from defaulting VIP's.
Single Product focused
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, Maharashtra5 November 2016
A day in bank is same as working with a private insurance company.
Learning can be many if given a proper time and chance to every employee rather than focusing on revenue from day1
Pros
Grade
Cons
Long working hour, mental harassment.
Productive work place
Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu4 November 2016
Good blooming management actually it is now,I learned banking here from the root because my higher authority who taught me lot about this field in short span of time and created space to everyone in that branch.
Pros
Good startup place for freshers
Cons
Very ambitious yet mismanaged work environment
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal4 November 2016
Being one of the front runners among the new players in banking industry and with a innovative digital support, IndusInd bank will give you opportunity to grow, with newly implemented structured salary scale. But in retail scenario, the things get a little mismanaged because of conflict of organizational and regional/branch specific mandates.
Productive place to work
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh3 November 2016
Productive place to work but certain areas in people management need a re-look at the ground level.

Performers are being over pressured and under performers are left unattended specially in Agri segment.
Good work enviornment
Manager (Operations) (Former Employee) –  Kasaragod, Kerala1 November 2016
Our Day starts with a good motivational hurdle, as to carry out the list of activities with in the branch and about the branch targets to be achieved on a day to day basis to cover up the monthly run rate.

Learned a lot on banking audit and procedures from the angle of banking operations.

Effective management of the team , to motivate them for the set KRA to be achieved , to conduct training for the staff members on the new additions to he banking industry. Circular reading out and explaining the contents in the group to have a through knowledge on he new banking polices as a whole and also about the bank products and features.

Learned a lot on people management and time management for the smooth functioning of the branch as a whole.
Entire staff worked as a team which is he most enjoyable part.
good working environment
customer service manager (Current Employee) –  Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh31 October 2016
bank provides the employees with good working environment and also opportunities to grow more. Employees are provided with training time to time for their better development.
Good Learning experience
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi26 October 2016
Nice learning experience. Became acquainted to workplace & learnt discipline & professionalism in life. The bank is on a growing spree. Henceforth, as an employee there is lot to grasp. Structural changes in recent past have enhanced career opportunities for its employees to envisage their growth path.
Pros
Branch infrastructure
Cons
Less innovation