INDIGO Employee Reviews

Lucky to be a part of Indigo
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshMay 22, 2016
I have'nt find any difficulty in my work because i love working in customer service field and serving passengers when they are in need.
Learnt alot about passenger hamdling,ramp functions,security functions and IROP situations.
Happy working with Indigo from last 20 months but i would like to build my career in one of the best reputed International ailines and i wolud like to explore my self.
All my team members are really helpful and they stood with me in both good and bad times.
No hardest part for me since i am capable of doing things in a smart way.
C.S.R activities are the most enjoyable part of my Job.
productive and fun workplace
Jr. Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 26, 2016
learning new things everyday,dealing with different people with different culture and different demands,providing excellent customer service,travelling all around the world,flexible timings.
Fun place to work, Co-operative staff
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHAugust 9, 2015
A very good company to start off with. A lot of things to learn as well as you are given an opportunity to work and correct on your mistakes. The management was co-operative too. Most enjoyable part of work was at RAMP. A bunch of very co-operative and supportive staff. All in all good place to work.
Pros
Co-operative staff
Cons
long hours of work.
fun and enjoyable
air hostress (Former Employee) –  delhi indiaNovember 6, 2015
it was fun working with indigo airlines, and having good salary with lots of layovers was the most loved part.
work load was not that much. employers take care of employees and their health.
OVER ALL REVIEW ITS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  HYDERABADAugust 27, 2015
ITS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK.INDIGO IS MEANT FOR ON TIME PERFORMANCE,AND WE ACHIEVED BEFORE TIME..THAT'S INDIGO AIRLINES.
Pros
BIRTHDAY BASH ON INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYEE BIRTHDAY
Cons
SHORT BREAKS, HEALTH CARE
A place for learning and development
Food and Beverage Executive (Current Employee) –  New DelhiAugust 13, 2015
Awesome place in the heart of Delhi. Too much to learn and advantage is to be a part of core team.
Always follow the fine dining standards and meet the guest satisfaction rate.
great place to work with !!!
LEAD CABIN ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNAugust 3, 2015
INDIGO is one of the best organization to work with, excellent support and benefits for the staff. work culture is too good.
Pros
no red tape policy
Cons
sudden schedule changes
Unprofessional people
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLDecember 25, 2014
1.Seniors don't have manners how to talk with colleagues

2.Nothing from the company but yeah learn from the passengers

3.Very Bad

4.Some Of co-workers are really helpful but they also left the indigo just because of the managers and unprofessional behavior .

5.nothing is hardest

6.Meeting with new faces and different regions and religion passengers because of them we learning very much things.
amazing place to work.
LEAD cabin attendant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLJune 20, 2014
i was an air hostess here so my typical day would be flying from one destination to another. this job taught me patience and endurance . indigo has an excellent management team. my co-workers were all young energetic girls so it was a lot of fun. the only hard part of the job was odd hour flights for which we had to get up at 3am in the morning but it was fun. every flight was enjoyable and it taught something new as we met different people from all over the world everyday.
Pros
free transportation, free meals.
Cons
odd hour flights.
Indigo airlies as I have never worked any where else
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHMay 16, 2014
the most fascinating thing in aviation industry is that you get to travel to many different places and meet and interact with many different people which i like the most.
The hardest part of this job is that you get very less time to interact with your family members.
My co-workers were very helpful and supporting.
Management is very nice they mange to do all the things very perfectly.
I learned how is team work done, how to interact with large number of people and alo to be calm and patient wile talking to the angry passenger.
it was a great company to work with.
flight attendant (Current Employee) –  delhiOctober 11, 2013
I was very young when i worked at Avalon. I did it as a part time job to earn money. It was fun working with the company as i enjoyed my work my co workers were my friends and the office was very close to my place. The hardest part was to complete the targets, the expected a certain amount of walk-ins each day which was tough to fulfill and the most enjoyable part was every person working there was more like a friend, nobody had a bossy attitude and everybody treated each other very nicely and respected each other.
it was good to work with these companies as i have learnt and grown a lot
Cabin Attendant (Former Employee) –  hyderabadAugust 12, 2013
team work was there . management was good, i liked working in indigo but the only problem was base , i was giving as hyderabad and i wanted to fly from mumbai. Best day in mango was when my superior cam from spain for a visit and there was a customer in the store who appretiated our store and our customer service to be the best amonst all the mango stores.
Pros
mango clothes as our uniform
Cons
management do not co ordinate with the staff
HARD WORK AND HONESTY
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WBAugust 18, 2013
I WORK IN DIFFERENT SHIFTS TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS IN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE AND TICKETING. I HAVE LEARNT A LOT ABOUT MANAGING CUSTOMERS WHILE MAINTAINING CORDIAL RELATION. MY CO-WORKERS ARE VERY COOPERATIVE AND WE HAVE MUTUAL RESPECT BETWEEN OURSELVES. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS THAT I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE WITH DIVERSE ATTITUDES, BEHAVIOUR AND IT IS QUITE AN EXPERIENCE TO BE ABLE TO MEET THEIR DEMANDING SITUATIONS.
Pros
nothing is free
Cons
hours of work
Pathetic Work Culture and Management Poor Salary
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLOctober 24, 2013
They treat you like slaves and Their VP -HR say on your face that we don't bother about whatever time you have spent with us and whatever you have contributed towards our success, we work like this only if you want to work you may work with the salary of 15000 (for an assistant Manager) or if you want a hike and good earning go and join some bloody call center.
Pros
good training
Cons
poor management and poor salary
productive
Co-pilot (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DLJune 28, 2015
All the employees were pretty professional and everybody really cared about the on time performance which helped the company to grow the way it has.
Pros
professionalism
Cons
Roster
Indias one of the best domestic air carrier
Cabin Attendant (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNOctober 28, 2014
Its very enjoyable yet challenging.

Management is very good and co-workers are very supportive.

However we perform mostly four sectors and it tiring.

But missing the fun of travelling international
Pros
good experience
Cons
less exposure
punctuality
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APMarch 10, 2015
Not happy with local management because of bias atmosphere, no respect for senior staff, but i enjoyed working with IndiGo.
Pros
nice plat form for the new generation
Flying in different places,where we can't
cabin crew (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNJuly 22, 2014
Its my passion to be has cabin crew, i well known about a cabin crew , like we must very pleasant and harmful to the passengers,we take care them as a very good manner with a smiling face.
Pros
nil
Cons
fling in a sky its like a miracle, seeing clouds, etc
Fun Workplace
Cabin Attendant (Current Employee) –  ChennaiDecember 20, 2014
An amazing organization focuses more on providing amazing customer service to passengers. special training regarding verbiage.amazing management team.co workers who believe in unity.
Learning Experience
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi AiportMay 21, 2012
Being my 1st job, i learnt a lot from IndiGo. Had fantastic peers and seniors. Dealing with customers inculcates a lot of patience in oneself.