Indian Navy Employee Reviews

Standards
petty Officer (Former Employee) –  India1 December 2016
This the organisation which made me a professional safety person. Gained vast knowledge from the daily activities happened onboard ships and establishment made me to face any challenges.
Good
Engineer (Mechanical) who looks machinaries (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra30 November 2016
Feeling good but distance from family. I want to go to Odisha to meet family needs. I need a job that should be nereby my home. Long working hours does not matter. I am leaving the service to meet my family needs...
Pros
No matter
Cons
No matter
Best
government job (Current Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala6 November 2016
Best place for expansion of career and lots of opportunities . The relations between colleagues are good and has a good relationship between superiors and subordinates
Working in the Indian Navy was a way of life
Operations Officer (Former Employee) –  Multiple locations21 October 2016
I have learnt multi-tasking in stressful situations and how to infuse discipline & maturity gained through experience and offer varied perspective in handling new situations.During my armed forces career, I have gained tremendous experience in Human Resource Management and Operations in highly challenging environment and also involving high tempo of operations. I have been posted onboard many warships including aircraft carriers which had a compliment of more than 1500 personnel.
The hardest part of the job was separation from family for prolonged duration and the most enjoyable part was to lead a team of highly motivated individuals who were willing to walk the extra mile for fulfillment of mission for the sake of our country.
Pros
Excellent culture and traditions
Cons
Prolong separation from family and a highly steep pyramidal structure for promotion
Environment and team work of workplace and more important motivation from my seniors
Data Entry Operator and typist (Former Employee) –  Near RBI fort mumbai21 October 2016
Flexible working hours
Motivation of seniors
Comfortable environment
Support system of my education
Learn so many things relating my job profile in office only
Fun time with my team
very very challenging job, ready to meet n perform assignment beyond call on duty with minimum downtime of systems
Training and development of junior subordinates (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam18 October 2016
As a defence person , I can say that navy teaches us a basic understanding, discipline, integrity n selfless ness n be ready to accept challenge at all the time
Productive and learning
Been middle level managerial supervisor for last (Current Employee) –  KOCHI, MUMBAI, VISAKHAPATNAM8 October 2016
Serving in indian navy gave me the opportunity to learn and implement the best out of me in future in fields like engineering, administration and management of stores and spares
Adventurous and full of life
Asst. Security Officer (Former Employee) –  All India13 September 2016
A Great job to start your career with. A single job where one can earn experience of multiple job as Indian Navy contains a sea of Opportunities.
Indian Navy - 15 Years of Glorious service to the Nation.
Ex Servicemen (Former Employee) –  All over india6 August 2016
Indian Navy - I got a chance to serve the nation for glorious 15 years of which i feel proud. Its really a good feeling when i am referred as a soldier (fauji). A platform in which i was transformed from an immature kid to a matured and responsible servicemen with positive attitude and innovative approach.
Pros
Disciplined in each and every aspect of life.
Cons
Family life.
Challenging and rewarding career
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  MUMBAI5 August 2016
Knowledge and discipline forms the core of Naval life. Typical work day involves managing men, completing maintenance routines on weapons and sensors.
Pros
tour the world
Cons
Less time for family
good experience
Executive Operations (Former Employee) –  all over india4 August 2016
makes me so punctual. made me self dependent and teach me how to work and time management. gave me an opportunity to serve for the country
Hi am honest in work time
any job (Current Employee) –  BANGLORE KARNATAKA1 August 2016
I will management ur work
I will your co worker
I will do hard work wat u leaned me
The hardest work
I will do job honest
I will follow the company rules & regulation
Wat u gave work I will do with in a day
Indian Navy
Deputy Director/ CIRT (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi13 July 2016
As one of the armed forces, it is professional and content work. As a part of the cyber security team, it is challenging to protect the critical military IT assets against the state sponsored cyber attacks and gives immense knowledge and satisfaction in achieving it.
Most Challenging and satisfying
Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi9 July 2016
Amazing work culture and regular opportunity for potential up-gradation. Gives full independence to perform and deliver . The organisational set up facilitates a very healthy balance between work life, family and social life. The concept of camaraderie is outstanding.
Pros
Great Opportunities
Cons
Regular Relocations
Challenging
Operations officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai6 July 2016
The job of a Naval Executive Officer is challenging and tough. From Human resource management to Supply chain management, the Military services exposes individuals to all facets of management.
During the ab-initio years life is tough and challenging owing to prolonged separation from families, but it gets better with time. The hardest part of the job is bureaucratic issues, as it takes a long time to execute commercial projects which means that one has to have a lot of patience and perseverance to pursue and complete projects.
Learning is a continuous process and the Navy ensures that all Officers remain updated with latest advancements in technology.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie the people share despite their cultural, linguistic and religious backgrounds.
Pros
Various perks and privileges
Cons
No set routine. One can be called upon anytime of the day or night.
One of the Dream job for every Indian Citizon
Petty Officer (Former Employee) –  Delhi28 June 2016
One of the Dream job for Every Indian Citizen. its shaping your future. Molding your present life. You will get free foreign. trip, life long free medical facility. after retirement you will get other state government job in priory basis.
The Best place to work with.
UNIT IN CHARGE (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra26 June 2016
Honour to serve in the organisation which provided all kind of satisfaction at work place,individual and social life.
Strong service which focus for Present and future
Master Chief Electrical Artificer power (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra21 June 2016
Very good and hard life. technically solid work with 100 percent perfection.Job satisfaction is more. At end we will enjoy the work results.
Pros
Free food, accomodation
Cons
long working hours
nice work place
Pilot (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh19 June 2016
good flat form to serve my country. i love to work in indian navy.it is my childhood goal to work in indian navy,
Challenging work area
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra17 June 2016
GREAT TO WORK FOR NATION. GOOD MANAGEMENT
• Verification of Technical Log book to ensure Serviceability of the aircraft.
• Flight safety requirements and precautions to be taken for smooth flying.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize maintenance activities.
• Organizing training of personnel on technical issues and policies related to maintenance.
• Achieving scheduled and non-scheduled operational flying programs by well trained technical staff.

4.6