To obtain a position within an organization where my vigilance and investigative experience would be aligned with the vision, mission and culture of m
During the last 15 years of my meritorious service in the Indian Navy i.e from 27 Jul 1999 to 31 Jul 2014, I have been trained and entrusted within the specialized Law enforcement department of the Indian Navy i.e Naval police cadre and tasked with various responsibilities concerning criminal investigation methodology ranging from theft, pilferage, encroachment, surveillance and detection of undesirable elements into the premier installations of the Indian Navy. My major responsibilities were :-
Administration, Security/Vigilance/Monitoring of workforcein Various Ships, Establishments and Headquarters Eastern Naval Command and Naval Air station at Port Blair and Visakhapatnam and Gujarat.
maintaining a fool proof intelligence network with local police and intelligence agencies and civil population in matters relating to verification of character antecedents of labourers gaining entry into Naval installations and search/apprehension of trespassers and recovery of stolen Govt property from sensitive locations.
• Eviction of unauthorized occupants, Encroachment control, perimeter surveillance of Naval installations and Air Field and monitoring access control of sensitive installations.
• Administration and hiring of private security guards, surprise security rounds and reports, investigation into breach of security measures, blacklisting of unscrupulous and errant private security guards and informing the Administration on day to day basis regarding the same.
• Preparing statement of cases for Procurement and installation of improvised security gadgets such as CCTVs, X-Ray – more... Baggage, Door Frame Metal Detectors, RFIDs, Visitor Management system and under vehicle Scan and search system etc.
• Maintenance of Law and order onboard Ships and custom clearance at foreign ports and anti-piracy operations viz boarding teams and search operations.
• Security management pertaining to entry /exit of Contractor and labourers work force, issue of security tokens, escort of labourers to work site, silent security rounds.
• Smooth conduct of VIP visits in close liaison with local police and Govt agencies in area of responsibility and anti-sabotage checks inside the naval establishment.
• Maintaining computerized data of workforce gaining entry inside installations – less