Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Middle level management and supervisory
Team coordinator and expert in aircraft technical (Former Employee), GoaAugust 9, 2014
Pros: hra as per city, medical facility, free ration, free uniform and clothing, canteen facility
Cons: 8 hours 5 days
I got working experience in various Aircraft electrical systems and components. Got experience Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS), store and inventory management.

A day in the Navy starts with meeting with Elecrical officer for the plan of the day. Routine maintenance and various defect analysis and rectification is need to discusses and – more... come to plan of action.
Manpower allocation for concerned work area and monitoring and rendering status report. – less
INDIAN NAVY A GOOD ALL ROUND PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION
ASSISTANT ENGINEERING OFFICER (Current Employee), Visakhapatnam, APAugust 8, 2014
Pros: good training with new state of the art technology
JOINED INDIAN NAVY IN JAN 1995 AND THE ESTEEMED ORGANISATION HAS MADE ME FROM RAW KID TO A SOUND TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL.
Excellent Tenure while working with Indiaan Navy
LOGISTICS OFFICER (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJuly 29, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed my long tenure of meritorious service in Indian Navy. I was assigned mostly the Logistics and Administrative Duties and at some stations the Security Duties, Faciliities Management in a Naval Hospital and Events Management in Big Naval Mess of Western Naval Command, Mumbai, Budgetary Control of Naval Projects viz Seabird Project – more... Karwar, Karnataka and Naval Academy Project Ezhimala, Kerala. – less
Best Place to Work, perfect Balance of Learning and Fun
Officer-in-Charge, Technical Support Unit (Former Employee), Visakhapatnam, APJuly 13, 2014
Nothing on earth could beat working in Indian Navy. It has every bit of what is required to bring out the best it you and also to make you learn not only in professional manner but also at personal front.

Every Single day is a new day and new learning.
Good to serve for nation
Technician and Supervisor (Former Employee), Kochi, KLJuly 12, 2014
Basic training
how to work in difficulties
good to manage when no man power
good
i didnt found
all the time
HIGHLY CHALLENGING AND SATISFYING CAREER
COMMANDER (Former Employee), ALL OVER INDIAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: free ration medical facility for self and family rent free furnished accomdation
Cons: frequent transfers, long working hours
AS A NAVAL OFFICER WAS AT HELM OF OF AFFAIRS FOR MAINTENANCE ,REPAIR,MODIFICATIONS AND OVERHAUL OF BOTH NAVAL AIRCRAFT AND SHIPS AND ALSO INDUCTION OF NEW NEW ASSETS INTO THE NAVY
Great Place for gaining experience
A Petty Officer of Engine Room Branch (Former Employee), mumbaiJuly 1, 2014
Working in Indian Navy has given me vast experinces about machineries man and material. I have learnt to deal with people coming from different places and different cultures. It has also got me new friens from different places with whom i am still in contact.
Disciplined and Challenging Job in the Indian Navy
Surveyor (Hydrographic/Topographic) (Former Employee), IndiaJune 21, 2014
It was Indian Navy made me a disciplined and dedicated human being with integrity and courage with co-operation and affection with co-workers/Seniors/Juniors in the respective capacity.
Defence
good management
professionalism
PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYABLE
Captain (Former Employee), MUMBAIJune 8, 2014
Pros: excellent
Cons: long hours at times
THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE AND CHALLENGING JOBS. JOB OFFERED MULTIFACETED ROLES, HENCE ONE COULD DELIVER DIFFERENTLY AND BRING IN MANY INITIATIVES AND CHANGES
Information Security
Information Security Professional (Current Employee), Visakhapatnam, APMay 30, 2014
Very nice to work in defense. Join the Navy to see the world. The experience which you will gain from here will help you to win all future situations which will come across you.
Defence Services
Store In charge (Former Employee), Kochi, KLApril 29, 2014
Indian Navy is continue to groom young raw recruits to a good citizen with lot of experience in different fields
IN NATURE - NATIONAL SECURITY
PETTY OFFICER ENGINE MECHANIC (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 21, 2014
Pros: all personnel benefits viz. medical, canteen, housing etc for free
Cons: long sailings
VERY GOOD JOB.

EVERY THING IN MARINE ENGINEERING
TEACHING AT MARINE ENGINEERING TYPE TRAINING SCHOOL
INDIAN NAVY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
BEST BROTHER HOOD
HARD AT SEA BUT THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
EVERYTHING
workload and great responsibility
Admin Executive (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 16, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons: 24 hrs
after completing the work of the day if u get another work that is not your part of job that creating bourden.
but the management never ask u about your past work u have did so strong will power to be kept in heart for that.
but also the enjoyable part is that you keep stay some time without any job that is not decided by the authority.
SECURITY AND SAFETY WITH SMILE
Executive HR (Current Employee), MUMBAIApril 15, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: sitting ideal
MUCH MORE WITH MUCH LESS.
Happy with good work.
1. Many time,
2. Haplessness,
3.In time work.
4. Making confident.
Chalenging life
Assistant Co-ordinator (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 12, 2014
Indian Navy has provided me a rich and varied experience and kept
my professional knowledge and judgment contentiously housed and
updated working in team towards a set objective has been my forte. Having successful professional as well as general satisfying period in the Indian Navy
It was nice learning and vast experiance
Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRApril 12, 2014
I worked with Indian Navy as an engineer and left navy on pensionable service after 15 years.
Physically and Mentally Challenging Profession
Chief Engine Room Artificer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 2, 2014
Pros: government job, respectable service
Cons: long hours, erratic duty hours, long sailings, good bye to family life
Uncertainty about : nature of work, amount of work, working hours, transfers, promotions, sailing, accomodation. Only thing certain is the payment on the last working day of the month.
Disciplined Environment with Team spirit & co-operation
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 30, 2014
Hello Sir /Madam !

My personal view about Indian Navy is that it is not a job but is Service to our Nation which makes feel pride in doing any work assigned to us. Though it is tough many times to co-op up but ultimately we get satisfaction.

I learned from this great service many things such as Self discipline, Team work, Dedication, Perseverance, – more... and of course Honesty. Also I learned Maintenance Engineering, Computer Operation, Arms handling & operation, Mechanical & Marine Engineering, Navigation & Direction, etc.

I would like to thank from my bottom of heart to this Esteemed Organization. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Indian Navy

The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of – Read more