Indian Army Employee Reviews

Great Employer.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dalhousie, Himachal PradeshDecember 10, 2017
Its a great employer and a good place to work at.I have been treated very well and working there was fun .Since my contract was over I was not able to continue my work there.
All is will
2ND OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 10, 2017
I am also independence and walk in the work it's good characterises in features and most valuable in this job and like in the Indian army it's may dreams of the. Job jai ho
Pros
Cons
Full time
Pride working with INDIAN ARMY
Army Retired Personel- HAV HONY NSUB (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanDecember 4, 2017
Professional work culture
Physical fitness
Extra benefits to Army Families
Cooperative
Western work culture
Open minded thoughts
Served the nation for 26years
Pros
Pride, disciplined, professional culture, army family benefits like CSD, Awwa, Army Quaters, Etc
Cons
Has to be available anytime whenever called
I am physically and mentally fit man and doing pranayam and Yoga regularly. Who manage self he can manage everything
Transport supervisor (Former Employee) –  All over IndiaNovember 23, 2017
Health is wealth I believe on this important point. Because in all over world there are so many problems due to illness. If everyone start doing exercise and Yoga regularly. Many problems of entire world become very less.
Indian army
Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Punjab,rajasthan,j&k,delhi,africaand manipuNovember 20, 2017
I have served in Indian army for 19 years and 6 monthsi have done long time work as draughtsman and basic computer with excellent work experience and I have received exemplary service certificate
Very good time.
Office Superintendent (Former Employee) –  All over countryNovember 17, 2017
30 years of experience with the Indian Army, where I have worked as Office Superintendent and my major responsibility involves supervision over the office staff and also to ensure implementation of the policies as decided by higher Headquarters.

I had good life style their.
True life teacher work place.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar City, PunjabNovember 12, 2017
Indian Army is one of the most biggest organisation of India. No compromise with ethics and rules. Converts a normal boy to a tough guy. Co-operative atmosphere and like a home away from home. Overall one of the finest organisation of India.
Pros
Healthy working atmosphere, coopration among staff, faith, value of rules and finally life time care of self and wife.
Cons
Less time for personal life, can not assist family at every crucial time.
productive
Major (Former Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirNovember 11, 2017
diverse working experience. great locations. courageous men, commanding men and machines, loyalty and royalty. daily challenges and tasks. best work culture.
Pros
lot of powers
Cons
remote loctations
Indian Army always first
RADAR Technician (Former Employee) –  All over indiaNovember 8, 2017
Indian Army is the best discipline organization, when I wear indian army uniform I feel honor of this service. I feel Proud to serve INDIAN Army. I SALUTE to Indian Army.
Dynamic and challenging
commanding officer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 8, 2017
a workplace like no other with macro spectrum man management, security challenges, end to end task conclusion.Crisis resolution and execution of jobs optimisation.
Nice to work with
Head Clerk (Former Employee) –  All Over IndiaNovember 6, 2017
Indian Army is a Primary Force of Independent India to protect the country from external aggression and also assist the Govt as and when needed. Being an Army person is a proud moment for all of us. Work culture of Army is very different than the others. We always feel pride to serve the nation as a soldier. Everything in the Army is perfect.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Productive workplace with zero monotony
Lt Col (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 5, 2017
It's amazing to work as the bonhomie between fellow soldiers is great. The army allows you to travel the world and gain many fruitful experiences. It's a great environment for family as well.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Stressful at times.
my experiance for serving indian army
Havildar/Clerk (ACP-1) (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaOctober 23, 2017
It was honoured to be a part of Indian Army to serve for the nation. It was a great experience while I was working at various place in India specially in JnK region.
Great Place to Work in if you have it in you
Colonel (Former Employee) –  Military Stations in IndiaOctober 20, 2017
Army life is what you make of it. It's active, thrilling and fair. There would never be dearth of opportunities in the Army. Job security is high and and salary is workable.
Pros
Socially active
Cons
Frequent transfers could bug you
Productive and task oriented
Director (Former Employee) –  All IndiaOctober 19, 2017
The work for the day is spread over three shifts starting with physical exercises in the first, followed by professional/desk shift and the last is games shift which does invariably gets extended to desk work at the end of the day. Overall one of the best places to work in India. Provides you the leeway to plan your goals based on the higher Headquarters KRAs, the best part is that it keeps you physically and mentally agile, however long field (no families permitted) tenures take their toll on you.
Pros
Job security, Free Travel, free medical and many allied benefits
Cons
Long hours and frequent moves
administrative
Education Instructor (Former Employee) –  Pachmarhi, Nagrota, Leh, Firozpur,October 15, 2017
I completed 30 years of my service in Indian army with grate zeal and enthusiastically. Now I would like to serve in civil with same pattern provided that service should be prestigious.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
time Schedule
Store Supervisor
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 8, 2017
I worked as a Store Supervisor in Indian army from last 30 years.
I am a hard working person and love to do my work perfect and also like to do my work in time.
life is with full of courage ,adventure and sacrifice
Supervisor Maintenance (Former Employee) –  PAN indiaOctober 5, 2017
As soldier it teaches you how to chase hardship of every movement of life.Highly dedicated to duty i learned dynamic factors like leadership, management,
Pros
full of courage excitement adventures life
Cons
bounded with rules
Administrator, Secreterial,, Security Officer (Former Employee) –  India and AbroadOctober 2, 2017
I enjoyed with one of the most disciplined organisation of India for 30 years. The discipline set by the organisation taught me to work in any situation whether its is peace or tense. It is always admirable,
Tough life
soldier (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirSeptember 23, 2017
for a soldier duty comes first no matter wheather you had your lunch or not its always be ready for new action,life of soldier is very tough but it is great honour to serve for country, new day new life to leaved there is always tough to spend the day,hoping that there must be good tomorrow which makes me laugh when i got my holydays i enjoy with my beloved.
Pros
free accomodation plus lunch
Cons
difficult to get leave