Indian Army Employee Reviews

Productive and task oriented
Director (Former Employee) –  All IndiaOctober 19, 2017
The work for the day is spread over three shifts starting with physical exercises in the first, followed by professional/desk shift and the last is games shift which does invariably gets extended to desk work at the end of the day. Overall one of the best places to work in India. Provides you the leeway to plan your goals based on the higher Headquarters KRAs, the best part is that it keeps you physically and mentally agile, however long field (no families permitted) tenures take their toll on you.
Pros
Job security, Free Travel, free medical and many allied benefits
Cons
Long hours and frequent moves
administrative
Education Instructor (Former Employee) –  Pachmarhi, Nagrota, Leh, Firozpur,October 15, 2017
I completed 30 years of my service in Indian army with grate zeal and enthusiastically. Now I would like to serve in civil with same pattern provided that service should be prestigious.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
time Schedule
Store Supervisor
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 8, 2017
I worked as a Store Supervisor in Indian army from last 30 years.
I am a hard working person and love to do my work perfect and also like to do my work in time.
life is with full of courage ,adventure and sacrifice
Supervisor Maintenance (Former Employee) –  PAN indiaOctober 5, 2017
As soldier it teaches you how to chase hardship of every movement of life.Highly dedicated to duty i learned dynamic factors like leadership, management,
Pros
full of courage excitement adventures life
Cons
bounded with rules
Administrator, Secreterial,, Security Officer (Former Employee) –  India and AbroadOctober 2, 2017
I enjoyed with one of the most disciplined organisation of India for 30 years. The discipline set by the organisation taught me to work in any situation whether its is peace or tense. It is always admirable,
Tough life
soldier (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirSeptember 23, 2017
for a soldier duty comes first no matter wheather you had your lunch or not its always be ready for new action,life of soldier is very tough but it is great honour to serve for country, new day new life to leaved there is always tough to spend the day,hoping that there must be good tomorrow which makes me laugh when i got my holydays i enjoy with my beloved.
Pros
free accomodation plus lunch
Cons
difficult to get leave
Cohesive work environment
Major (Current Employee) –  Chakrata, UttarakhandSeptember 13, 2017
Enhanced man management skills. Every day you face new challenges at work. Doing something that you do not come across at your work place daily. A job which requires you to be on your toes 24×7.
Memorable
Gd soldier (Former Employee) –  All indiaSeptember 12, 2017
Its teach everyone about adjustment, discipline, dedication.Its build our mind and body strong and healthy.This profession use to crests a great feeling about own nation.
Pros
Very proudfull job
Cons
Session expired (compleat full service)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Former Employee) –  Dimapur, NagalandSeptember 10, 2017
I did my best to serve my nation, well deceipleaned and obeydiant organization.I got lot of experience from all levels (training, security, supervision, management and command & control).
Discipline
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 31, 2017
It's a well discipline organization, coordinate and complete the work in excellent proficiency. Always, ready to resolve the problems with better ideas.

Want to know more about Indian Army?

Ask a question
while serving in Indian Army as well as in Gold I got sufficient knowledge in various field
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  various locations all over IndiaAugust 26, 2017
while serving in the Indian Army, got experience in various field and I served a long period of thirty years. hence I am my self confidence to handle the job which I mentioned in my resume
Good
Major (Current Employee) –  Kanpur indiaAugust 23, 2017
One of the biggest organisation in the country enjoyed working in this organisation. So grateful to this organisation for the support.thanking all jaihind
An excellent organization with lots of learning.
Director Strategy & Chief of Staff (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabAugust 22, 2017
An excellent organization with good pay, perks and privileges. Honorable work and great camaraderie. Career growth and professional growth is a given. Family life is a bit difficult with frequent postings and moves. overall a great experience.
Pros
Great workmates, free health benefits, good pay, perks and privileges
Cons
Poor Work life balance, frequent moves, disturbed family life.
hardworking place
havildar (Former Employee) –  all indiaAugust 16, 2017
it was a dgood experience working in army.i serve my nation for 26 years.it is a examplary job.i have worked in all over india.i work as a line man telecom.
Pros
free medical, canteen etc facilities
Very excellent work experiance
Technician (Former Employee) –  all over indiaAugust 15, 2017
always work in hard at any time with honestly, at any circumstances any where, any time done the job without fail, work for nation with full integrity
Productive and fun workplace.
Junior Engineer electrical and mechanical (Former Employee) –  Chandimandir, HaryanaAugust 15, 2017
At army.
One can find his/her true potential
They have some best jobs one can opt

Army is one of the best available work space
And one will surely enjoy lite there
Pros
Free meals, job security, good management., Good workplace
Cons
Some times long hours work
A great place to work
Brigadier General Operations (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 14, 2017
Leadership and Management.
Adventure.
Man Management.
Excellent perks and privileges.
Good opportunity for professional growth.
Outdoor games and sports.
Pros
Good Quality of Life
Cons
Less remunerative
productive workplace
store keeping technical (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 14, 2017
I was store keeper in my job . daily receipt and despatch store material such as basic ration and necessary food required to Army .
all food are supply to army and all fuel oil lubricant are supply to army ,that's our duty in daily routin .we were responsible for all store and every item is available in the store.
good job
Intelligence Junior Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  all over IndiaAugust 10, 2017
It is very good establishment as well as best discipline organisation and I am also feel proud to be a part of the great organisation and I have learnt lot of thing which are helps in present life.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Strong and Hardwork Culture
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 9, 2017
I have been served 20yrs for Indian Army, I have reach culture of Discipline, working in any hard location, managing tough situation, team spirit, leading by example and highly motivated