Indian Army Employee Reviews

An excellent organization with lots of learning.
Director Strategy & Chief of Staff (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabAugust 22, 2017
An excellent organization with good pay, perks and privileges. Honorable work and great camaraderie. Career growth and professional growth is a given. Family life is a bit difficult with frequent postings and moves. overall a great experience.
Pros
Great workmates, free health benefits, good pay, perks and privileges
Cons
Poor Work life balance, frequent moves, disturbed family life.
Very excellent work experiance
Technician (Former Employee) –  all over indiaAugust 15, 2017
always work in hard at any time with honestly, at any circumstances any where, any time done the job without fail, work for nation with full integrity
Productive and fun workplace.
Junior Engineer electrical and mechanical (Former Employee) –  Chandimandir, HaryanaAugust 15, 2017
At army.
One can find his/her true potential
They have some best jobs one can opt

Army is one of the best available work space
And one will surely enjoy lite there
Pros
Free meals, job security, good management., Good workplace
Cons
Some times long hours work
A great place to work
Brigadier General Operations (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 14, 2017
Leadership and Management.
Adventure.
Man Management.
Excellent perks and privileges.
Good opportunity for professional growth.
Outdoor games and sports.
Pros
Good Quality of Life
Cons
Less remunerative
productive workplace
store keeping technical (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 14, 2017
I was store keeper in my job . daily receipt and despatch store material such as basic ration and necessary food required to Army .
all food are supply to army and all fuel oil lubricant are supply to army ,that's our duty in daily routin .we were responsible for all store and every item is available in the store.
good job
Intelligence Junior Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  all over IndiaAugust 10, 2017
It is very good establishment as well as best discipline organisation and I am also feel proud to be a part of the great organisation and I have learnt lot of thing which are helps in present life.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Strong and Hardwork Culture
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 9, 2017
I have been served 20yrs for Indian Army, I have reach culture of Discipline, working in any hard location, managing tough situation, team spirit, leading by example and highly motivated
Indian army is best
Radio Operator (Former Employee) –  Kota,Danapur, Kshmir, Nashik, JhanshiAugust 5, 2017
Everything is good in Indian Army. Cons are present everywhere, hard life teaches us the manner of every thing as well as the way of life. Lots of cons and pros will come in life a true soldier can easily come out from it.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Hard life good for young guns
Anaesthesiologist
Anaesthetist (Current Employee) –  RajasthanAugust 3, 2017
Dynamic throughout the Carrier motivated soul , great opportunity to see every part of country great serve to nation at least once in life Time must serve once
Intensive hard working place
Office Superintendent (Former Employee) –  All over indiaAugust 2, 2017
It was a huge pleasure working in idian army as clerk. It was 5-10 job followed by lunch break. 40 days of annual leave was provided along with medical and traveling facilites...
Pros
Free snacks
productive
Chauffeur (personal driver of Army Officer) (Current Employee) –  Faizabad, Uttar PradeshJuly 28, 2017
good work environment and disciplined work culture. i learned a lot while working in army . i do suggest people to join Army if they have a chance as it increase their work experience.
Pros
punctual
Very much adventurous
Subedar (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirJuly 28, 2017
Job of Indian army is full of adventure ,
excitment etc. During doing this job you fell proud to serve your country . One must be fully deveoted to his country and he must be ready to do anything for country and it's honour it doesn't matter he have to die for it.
Responsible and dicipline work
Head Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 25, 2017
I really enjoyed to serve my life to indian army. Job is good ,salary is good , all collegues are helpful and above all Comanders and real guidence tonour work.

Jai Hind!!!
Pros
Free medical services, family functions, parties etc.
Cons
Sometimes long daywork rest all days go swiftly ..
demanding and at the same time enjoyed working
Dental Officer (Former Employee) –  INDIAJuly 24, 2017
The work culture is very formal but at the same time very professional , very well established as per equipment's required even in remote locations. overall best place to start your carrier.
The best place to work for - Indian Army
Captain (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 22, 2017
The Indian Army is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Army is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general. The Indian Army is operationally divided into seven commands. It is an all-volunteer force & comprises more than 80% of the country's active defence personnel. It is the 2nd largest standing army in the world, with 1,200,255 active troops & 990,960 reserve troops.
Pros
Free healthcare, Free Food, Subsidized Accommodation, Club Facilities etc
Cons
Separation from family, once in Active Field Areas
Data Entry Operator
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Himachal PradeshJuly 20, 2017
To work with a progressive organization in which I can effectively contributing my skills, experience and ideas in the real-world problems, the company’s mission and vision where I may in.
Pros
Food & Accomodation
Cons
Long Hours
Great Job
Maj Gen (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 17, 2017
Delighted to serve the Nation. Soldiering was a wonderful experience.Did the utmost to contribute to serving the nation, nation building social responsibilities,
Pros
Service to the Nation
productive fun work place
Infantry soldier (Former Employee) –  all over indiaJuly 14, 2017
I have been served Indian army for 16 years,it was full of adventure,thrill almost dedication for the nations security,the facilities which is given to a soldier of Indian Army by the government highly admirable.
Pros
great working invironment
Cons
nothing cons
I was fortunate enough serving Indian Army for more than 32 years
Office Superintedent (Former Employee) –  Agra,Sri Lanka,Bangalore,Srinagar(J&K),New DelhiJuly 13, 2017
A organization especially Special Forces of the Parachute Regiment where ultimate character of human is tested and then retained. I was lucky where I have been groomed by way of hard training with the result of which I was able to serve for more than 32 years. The routine hard training, descent work place culture, selfishnessless cooperation between soldiers, helping attitude made me a hard core soldier (Clerk) and inspired me to discharge my duties to the utmost satisfaction of my superiors.
Pros
simple, hard working and respect the oganizational policy
Cons
never being negative
Aero engine supervisor
Supervisor Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Bareli, Uttar PradeshJuly 13, 2017
Learn how to work with many language, cultured and different types of people. How can I keep patience while working in uniform. Manpower management, updating of official and technical documents and it's correspondence. Physical fitness and warfare management. Honesty, dignity, courage and loyalty. Hard work in any situations. Technical skill while in working with airborne equipment and firefighting equipments. Aviation fuel quality control and management. Flight safety and disaster management.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Hours