IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd Employee Reviews

client profiling
executive (Current Employee) –  Dehradun, UttarakhandOctober 13, 2017
It helps me to understand the client profiling as well as how to deal with the client. The leave policy is very flexible and job security is there. Job rotation is there. The hardest part was working extra time after office hours with extra payment.
Pros
leave policy was good.
Cons
extra work
Sr. System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 12, 2017
Nice place to work. In my time it was one of the largest dot com company in India. It is a place where you can learn lot of things related to web hosting, web server load balancing, etc.
Pros
Freedom to learn technical things
Cons
Lake of personal life
Good learning place
Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 10, 2017
Indiamart is no 1 business portal in india.I join here 2011 as a executive and become manager after one year.Its good place for work.Hr process is very strong here
Hardcore sales
Sr. Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 2, 2017
This is my first company, whatever time i have spent here it was very useful, Here i have learnt hardcore sales.,Had a meeting with clients , sometime cold calling meeting, everyday sales speeches practice .
Good Incentives but Bad SYSTEM
Assistant Manager-Client servicing (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 28, 2017
We can Earn good incentives but the system will ruin us with the old workorders and old style of work ..although the sytem will update but not change their ideas ..the system is designed like that to create a war between our teams (local and HO)
Pros
good salary and incentives
Cons
No work life balance
My first job
Manager - Client Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2017
Value of an Employee is not known until he/she resigns. Employees are mostly under-paid. Incentives will be the sole reason for driving you. Company has a good brand value in the minds of people.
Cons
Under Paid
work with fun
Assit Manager (Current Employee) –  HQ Noida Sec 142September 27, 2017
this is very good company, here work with fun not with presser or negative words. here senior is also ready to help you ( for your success) he is trust in learn & development path. i have no words to explain there quality .
productive and unlimited earnings
Sr. Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
lt was very great experience to work in the company and get the knowledge of Mumbai market also, the incentive structure was so awesome so that anybody can earn unlimited, depends on his/her capability and hard work.
Pros
no comments
Cons
no comments
Good workplace
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 21, 2017
Work wise remains very random without required planning, certain roles have good clarity and finding the right job fit is important. Not much in terms of job advancement, salary remains below industry standard
good
Design Cordinator (Former Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaSeptember 20, 2017
I like the management in this organisation with the good work environment and the coordination between all member of the organisation which boosts the morale of our employees.

Want to know more about IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd?

Ask a question
A good place to work
Senior executive sales (Former Employee) –  NCR, DelhiSeptember 13, 2017
Good place to work hard. And earn incentives. But work and life unbalanced. Dual type of work in branches field plus office . That's y long working hours.
Pros
Some times free snack in branches.
Cons
Long hours .
fun workplace
Trained as GUI Developer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 11, 2017
i worked here as trainee. I learned a lot here as they let us work on real projects. I would love to work here and would recommend this place to anyone.
Hard task
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 10, 2017
It's a hard place to work but yes there are alot to learn . Company has a strong presence on Web which really helps customer to get the ROI. Good place to earn incentive.
Pros
Incentive earning
Cons
No prrsonal life
Good organisation
Sr Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 7, 2017
An organisation offering you a competitive work environment to polish your sales and marketing skills. Good training team and cooperative management make it a fun place to work in.
good
Asst.Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 5, 2017
good work place but travelling is the big negative and some times the client ask us to come and when we reach their place they will not be available and ask us to come again on the next day. if we dont meet three meeting per day our attandence will be lost and salary will be deducted for the day.
Pros
Cons
meetings, salary, attendence
good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 3, 2017
excellent work place for people .The management is very good at indiamart.com.The colleagues are very friendly The work life balance is good at aindiamart.com
Work Experience
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 1, 2017
Have good working environment and its a good company to enhance the Business Development Skill. I want to grow my career in Project Management and for the same i switched from there and join SunTec.
Not bad but not well
Assistant Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAugust 30, 2017
High level of pressure
And Lucknow Market is not very big for BtoB and about eighty percent Market are covered
So I don't think so that they could resume..
Pros
Good enough
Cons
Nine hours minimum
Good fun working place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tiruppur, Tamil NaduAugust 29, 2017
office environment
workplace
office friends
everything was good
i learned many things and also i earned
management was good
the hardest part of job is everyday sales pleasure
enjoyable part in my job 2016 feb to oct
Pros
morning tea evening snacks
productive and you tend to learn a lot of new things
Client servicing Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 23, 2017
Indiamart is India’s largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprise as well as individuals

Indiamart, It definitely helped me in Increasing my horizon in a business perspective.
Pros
free snacks on alternate days
Cons
no fixed time to leave