Indiabulls Employee Reviews

Nice working conditions
Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 19, 2017
I had learnt a lot from there. The working conditions are good.
It was my first corporate company. Overall, i got a good chance to learn more about corporate world.
Pros
Good meal facility was available
Productive and fun working
Crane Operator-BOP (Mech) (Current Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2017
Loved to work here, but want learn more with growth of company. Decided to be master in by basic skills and try to gain more knowledge and experience to self development.
Professional life gives you exposure
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 12, 2017
I am a ambitious, self-made, work alcoholic but down to earth person. I like to balance professional & family life.
Professional life gives you exposure, confidence & sense of achievement. I believe the fulfillment one gets from one’s work is very important for well being.
Good learning environment
Back Office Executive (Former Employee) –  hyderabadNovember 8, 2017
Working with indiabulls is the best thing an employee can ever experience in his career. We get a lot to learn and the team we work are wonderful. The management is so helpful and care taking.
Campus Placement Job
Associate Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  New DelhiNovember 1, 2017
Product deals in Securities, I was working in a Zonal office. Work culture was too professional. Company had monopoly in New Delhi. Handled many corporate and retail clients.
Indiabulls Group is a big renowned brand,but its realestate division is the newest in the industry,company not achieved much of success
Marketing & Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 16, 2017
Morning 9;30 shifts start with the followups and new meetings which are scheduled meets priority is always given to clients site visits

Learning perspective is there because meeting all the high net worth individuals is it self a big thing and to communicate and channelize them to purchase the luxury property is a huge task to control and manage.

The management is very centralized they believe in capitalizing the decisions then to decentralize it to the middle management as far as implementation and execution is concerned for any decisions.

the most enjoyable part is networking in the company
Pros
not to justify
Cons
not to justiyfy
productive
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  kolkataOctober 14, 2017
acquisition of new client and every day was new challenge to prove myself superior than other sales personnel.
workplace culture was awesome,
the management was excellent.
Good learning/growth for freshers
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Panipat, HaryanaOctober 12, 2017
Joined Indiabulls as Management Trainee as got Campus placement.

For a fresher it is a very good learning platform with great exposer to corporate culture
Pros
growth opportunities
Cons
long working hours
Overall good company
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 12, 2017
Good organization to working balanced work and skills development program are also available.

I have gain my corporate experience here and skilled in operation activity
Aggressive sales Force
Associate Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 10, 2017
A great learning for freshers as the company culture comprises of Aggressive sales teams.

Fun within teams, great Manager, and Mentors.

Great Office.
Pros
gerat learning Experience
Cons
Long work hours
Location head
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2017
Was in the phase of expansions where risk taking was less but were growing the market share.

In tier 2 markets were slow but has a healthy portfolio.
Good
Cons
Risk
Result oriented and Strict
Associate Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 5, 2017
timing is ok in this company but job security is not here even 1%, Company any day ask you to give resignation, The real estate product is difficult to sale but we are selling, and company also give you great incentive for each sales.
Pros
Enough time to work, No disturbance out of office time
Cons
No job security
There is no time for fun mostly we are working at whole day.
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 25, 2017
It is a very good company, but there is something what I can’t make balance with it . Its really been great being part of indiabulls.i enjoyed my job very much .
No job security.
Branch Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 19, 2017
No job security, though pay is good, poor job culture, frequent changes in management strategies, no personal life balance, poor standards, old tech.
work atmosphere is ok
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 17, 2017
Limited number of projects to market.
Most projects are under-construction.
If customers are looking for ready projects then we have to leave the customers.
Productive, Aggressive, Innovative, Challenging.
VICE PRESIDENT (Off-Line sales (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 10, 2017
It was great experience to work with INDIA BULLS, overall I have learned a lot from this professionally managed group through the continuous up gradation by imparting training, Work culture, rewards & recolonization process every thing was great
Learning while working
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 10, 2017
I was working as Business Development Officer at Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. The day starts with planning the whole day's work. To take an appointment of client and explain them about our product and services. So, I learnt time management and it helps to improve my communication skill. Also, the job has taught me how to survive in the competition.

The work culture is very good. Of course, there was pressure but the job demands the same. Top management is good.

The hardest part of the job is to convince the customer and if a customer doesn't agree, then to develop the zeal to get up again.
Pros
Meeting New People and making new relations, You learn how to handle pressure and time management
Cons
Low Salary, Many times hard work doesn't gives the reward you deserve.
Not recommended
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 8, 2017
Pathetic middle management and zero work-life balancr. Work only when you have no interest in your personal or social life. Not an employee friendly organization at l all
Pros
Product learning
Cons
Work culture
fun working with indiabulls
Online Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanAugust 31, 2017
it was my first job and it was fun working with them for 9 months.
salary was on time every month but their is huge pressure of brokerage and on should achieve all targets their.
Over all avg rating company
Sales Executive- Level (Former Employee) –  Jamshedpur, JharkhandAugust 28, 2017
I have only one year spend on this company and I have seen many changes in this co. Like product designing, management changes, infrastructural, and in my one year journey I have seen many products launched and it's without getting time to grow it was closed , I think very confuse management is there they couldn't understand how to benefited the company and most important thing there have no job stability.
Cons
Upto 12 hours