Indiabulls Employee Reviews in India

overall an memorabl;e experience to start with an good brand from campus,it was fun ,stress and journey was enjoyable in totality..
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WBJanuary 1, 2016
working with indiabulls is fun passionate and agressive team memeber,its an huge stress full job evrytime we have to be on our toes for numbers,the happiest part of it we are compensated with hefty variable components in term of incentives..we ahve an good management who welcomes employes suggestion for business improvements..
Totally based on your Talent
Associate Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  hyderabadFebruary 14, 2015
Working in indiabulls as a sales rep is very flexible...If you have good network and if you know how to convince the customer then you will be unstoppable...if you work hard there will be no limit for earning...simply a place where you can learn and implement.
Challenging job
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJanuary 15, 2015
A person with hard core sales and good attitude can survive in this organization , although the overall experience was satisfactory
Feild job and challenges
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Allahabad, UPJanuary 5, 2015
* My day start in my job by my emailing DSR (daily sales report) to my authorized senior. it contain the data of new leads generated in my job, and the followups that i have maintained with the existing clients.
*Generate new deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential projects, including real-estate market analysis.
*After sales following customer for timely payment of installments and completing their documentations like Builder Buyer Agreements, timely call notice and payment receipts.
*Making cold calls, generating leads, taking follow ups, fixing up and going for meetings, client acquisitions , competitive and industry research analysis , making presentations.
*Responsible for achieving the sales target provided by the management.
Pros
high incentives and job full of challenges.
Cons
no long term survival, as hard target to achieve
learning environment
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRNovember 30, 2014
friendly working environment, co-ordination between team. team work. good feedback, motivating.
always productive
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Karnal, HRJuly 31, 2014
Daily working always starts in a tense manner. I have learned during my working period that how to achieve targets in difficult working conditions. My team always provides good support.
Hardest part of the job is to achieve targets and enjoyable part is when we achieved targets.
Productive And Professionally encouraging
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJuly 15, 2014
Best organisation to work with...
Positive work culture
very co-operative management and Team
Pros
absolutely professional and encouraging work culture
Cons
n.a
i enjoyed my part working with colleagues
Asst. Manager Admin & HR (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, APMay 30, 2014
Friendly atmosphere /
Gained some experience in share market field too /
Pros
Cons
sometimes
Varification
Varifier (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLMay 22, 2014
Verified the address of the clients by visiting their houses.
Cross Functional Experience, Dynamic work environment
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DLMarch 31, 2014
My professional career of 9 years has been both challenging and rewarding. Understanding that start-ups and unstructured organizations provide better platform to learn more and to grow more, I opted to join an organization that was less than 3 years old in the business, declining an offer from one of the leading multi-national banks. I consider myself fortunate to have worked for the stock-market during the most exciting last decade. My experience was extremely eventful and kept me on my toes all the time. Things were all the more challenging that time as my company had little recognition and, secondly, had introduced a new concept of online trading. People believed in personally visiting the banks or brokers for transactions and making them to use online portal was a challenging task that required various follow-ups for establishing trust which resulted in long hours of work. I enjoyed meeting investors and worked diligently to open 1163 investor accounts, which is more than double the number opened by any other employee in the company so far.
There were other challenges also which gave months of sleepless nights such as to reinstate the business amidst plummeting bottom-line. We worked days and nights to rebuild investor’s trust and employees moral. Therefore, in my 9 years of career, I never consistently had a regular 9 hours of work timing and I was always up for responding to the need of the hour. Furthermore, to gain more exposure, I took various additional responsibilities such as recruiting and training new employees. To enrich my skill sets, attuned to the current market
  more... scenario, and to gain global perspective, I resigned from my company - where I was comfortably placed after years of hard work- just to ensure that I keep learning and do not stagnate.  less
Cons
unstructured operations
It is an overall good growing company .
Relationship Manager/ online trading (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHFebruary 18, 2014
I have learned a lot about Trading.all my team members were very cooperative.
Productive & learning place
AVP, Facility (Current Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 16, 2014
Every day is a day of uncertain events & lot of learning. There is no end of work. One after another issues are there to be resolved.
Pros
state of art facilities
outstanding
Sr. Architect (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HROctober 12, 2013
Indiabulls Real Estate is one of the largest real estate company in India with development projects spread across high-end office and commercial complexes, premium residential developments, mega townships, retail spaces, hotel and resorts, state of the art special economic zones and infrastructure development. It has 31 ongoing projects totaling 72.86 million square feet, 2588 acres of SEZ development and additional land bank of 1001.43 acres. Each project bears a stamp of thoughtful solutions and highest quality. The company has partnered with specialists from India and abroad working on various aspects including design, landscaping, engineering and structural strength of each of the developments.
SRM in Broking
Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNOctober 10, 2013
Handling a team and sourcing Broking business and.was parallely into advisory desk
Administrative work place
EXECUTIVE,HRD (Current Employee) –  GURGOWAN(Haryana)September 8, 2013
Coordination with in the team,Good working atmosphere,Shared view,learned management skill,occasionally extra burden due to temporary shortage of staff
Pros
no percks
Cons
MBA with 1 year experience in finance & marketing.
Relationship manager (Former Employee) –  chennai, tamil naduAugust 29, 2013
good work environment, punctual good salary and incentives are provided, always a motivating strategies are used to refresh our mind.
Pros
free to take decision by ourself.
moderate work place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  mumbai, lower parelJuly 1, 2013
hardwork is the key, no shortcuts, people interested in sales can work here but no guarantee for long term , only if ur a revenue generator can stay put
Pros
nothing as such
Assistance to senior
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  GurgaonJune 28, 2013
As an intern, I was not given a particular project, however, I assisted my senior to edit financial reports and also curate data on excel
MBA Internship
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 17, 2013
I did my Summer Internship at IndiaBulls. This is where I first experienced the dynamics of a real life work place. After my internship was when I could collaborate my theoretical knowledge with practical life use.

Also, I got to understand that my area of interest was Consulting.
Windows System Administrator and Exchange Server
Sr. System Administrator (Current Employee) –  mumbai, maharashtra indiaJanuary 17, 2013
IT Infrastructure Support Windows System Support, Antivirus Support