Indiabulls Employee Reviews

Nice and friendly environment
Manager sales (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal23 December 2016
Sales pressure is always there and all the festivals,birthdays are celebrated and cordial environment is maintained.

Employee engagement activities are organised, sports day, yearly office trip. Themed party
Pros
management is supportive
Cons
sales pressure
Good company
Guest Relation Executive (Former Employee) –  Parel, Maharashtra3 March 2017
Good company to get experience,as I was fresher for this company got good experience ,meeting new guests everyday,pick up and drop was there,how to handle clients
Pros
Meeting new people everday
Cons
Night shift
Productive and fun place
Sr. Manager - Training and Quality (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana29 November 2016
Typical day was balanced.
Learned how to set up L&D and call Quality in a new set up.
Learned about stock marketing
Co-workers were great - typically from banking background
Pros
Free Lunch
Indiabulls Big Business House
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi13 January 2017
Indiabulls is a big business house which has exposure in Real state, power,equity & homeloans etc. It has good infrastructure ,management & HRD facility.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana6 March 2017
It was a good experience learning about Security Laws. Associates were helpful and guided me through out my internship. Working environment is good and friendly
nbfc
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal2 February 2017
nbfc company. works with various kinds of loans. good place to work. good work place. though previously worked with personal loan but now its dealing with hbl also
Good exposure and great career opportunities
Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra22 March 2016
Very professional environment and a good real estate company to work with. From the mid level managers to the senior most everyone is really helpful and supportive to work with. If you are ready to take up challenges then there is lot of scope for your development in the company.
Pros
Great colleagues, flexible work culture.
Cons
Lot of work pressure and long working hours during the time of handovers
overall an memorabl;e experience to start with an good brand from campus,it was fun ,stress and journey was enjoyable in totality..
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WB1 January 2016
working with indiabulls is fun passionate and agressive team memeber,its an huge stress full job evrytime we have to be on our toes for numbers,the happiest part of it we are compensated with hefty variable components in term of incentives..we ahve an good management who welcomes employes suggestion for business improvements..
outstanding
Sr. Architect (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HR12 October 2013
Indiabulls Real Estate is one of the largest real estate company in India with development projects spread across high-end office and commercial complexes, premium residential developments, mega townships, retail spaces, hotel and resorts, state of the art special economic zones and infrastructure development. It has 31 ongoing projects totaling 72.86 million square feet, 2588 acres of SEZ development and additional land bank of 1001.43 acres. Each project bears a stamp of thoughtful solutions and highest quality. The company has partnered with specialists from India and abroad working on various aspects including design, landscaping, engineering and structural strength of each of the developments.
Amazing workplace
relationship manager (Former Employee) –  gurgaon29 August 2012
1> My normal workday started at 8:30 AM and usually got over at 6PM.

2> My work was to hedge on equity and share markets , so that knowledge came with the help of my experienced co-workers.

3> Management was always supportive and helped me in my need. I had the finest of mentors.

4> The hardest part was predicting the market.

5> The most enjoyable part was making incentives.
Feild job and challenges
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Allahabad, UP5 January 2015
* My day start in my job by my emailing DSR (daily sales report) to my authorized senior. it contain the data of new leads generated in my job, and the followups that i have maintained with the existing clients.
*Generate new deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential projects, including real-estate market analysis.
*After sales following customer for timely payment of installments and completing their documentations like Builder Buyer Agreements, timely call notice and payment receipts.
*Making cold calls, generating leads, taking follow ups, fixing up and going for meetings, client acquisitions , competitive and industry research analysis , making presentations.
*Responsible for achieving the sales target provided by the management.
Pros
High incentives and job full of challenges.
Cons
No long term survival, as hard target to achieve
Totally based on your Talent
Associate Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  hyderabad14 February 2015
Working in indiabulls as a sales rep is very flexible...If you have good network and if you know how to convince the customer then you will be unstoppable...if you work hard there will be no limit for earning...simply a place where you can learn and implement.
always productive
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Karnal, HR31 July 2014
Daily working always starts in a tense manner. I have learned during my working period that how to achieve targets in difficult working conditions. My team always provides good support.
Hardest part of the job is to achieve targets and enjoyable part is when we achieved targets.
MBA Internship
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore17 January 2013
I did my Summer Internship at IndiaBulls. This is where I first experienced the dynamics of a real life work place. After my internship was when I could collaborate my theoretical knowledge with practical life use.

Also, I got to understand that my area of interest was Consulting.
MBA with 1 year experience in finance & marketing.
Relationship manager (Former Employee) –  chennai, tamil nadu29 August 2013
good work environment, punctual good salary and incentives are provided, always a motivating strategies are used to refresh our mind.
Pros
free to take decision by ourself.
Administrative work place
EXECUTIVE,HRD (Current Employee) –  GURGOWAN(Haryana)8 September 2013
Coordination with in the team,Good working atmosphere,Shared view,learned management skill,occasionally extra burden due to temporary shortage of staff
Pros
No Percks
Cons
Long Hours
moderate work place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  mumbai, lower parel1 July 2013
hardwork is the key, no shortcuts, people interested in sales can work here but no guarantee for long term , only if ur a revenue generator can stay put
Pros
nothing as such
Productive And Professionally encouraging
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MH15 July 2014
Best organisation to work with...
Positive work culture
very co-operative management and Team
Pros
Absolutely professional and encouraging work culture
Cons
n.a
fun place for work
Assitant manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderbad7 July 2012
its a challenging job as for fresher,.its a really good place for me to show my skills ,the management is really supporting n very helpfull.its a young company to work n feels so good ,..
Productive & learning place
AVP, Facility (Current Employee) –  Mumbai16 February 2014
Every day is a day of uncertain events & lot of learning. There is no end of work. One after another issues are there to be resolved.
Pros
State of art facilities
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indiabulls. Our community is ready to answer.