Indiabulls Securities Ltd Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
BEING EMPLOYEE
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), JAYANAGARAugust 15, 2013
FIRST OF ALL INDIABULLS WAS MY FIRST WORKPLACE OF MY LIFE WHERE I HAVE LEARNED A LOT AS A FRESHER, GET TO KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF CAPITAL MARKET PRACTICALLY, EARNED REVENUE BY GENERATING BROKERAGE AND ALSO DID MARKETING TO OPEN D-MAT ACCOUNTS AND ALSO CROSS SELLING PRODUCT LIKE MUTUAL FUND AND REAL ESTATE.
CO WORKERS WERE VERY POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND HELPFUL.WORK PRESSURE WAS OBVIOUSLY THERE BUT THE TRUTH IS OUR BOSS HELPED US A LOT TO GET BUSINESS AND MOTIVATED EACH AND EVERY TIME BY STAYING IN TOUCH WITH US.HARDEST IS JUST NOT TO ACHIEVE TARGET BUT ALSO GET HIGHER INCENTIVE AND TO BE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH BY GIVING GREAT BUSINESS.
Local Compliance Officer (Current Employee), KOLKATA,WBJune 1, 2012
No i have not facing a typical day in my job life in Indiabulls.I have learned more then which i want.i proud about my Indiabulls management.my co-workers are very help full and loving nature.the hardest part of the job is when client is complian and i will transcripte all the recording bengali to english.the most enjoyable moment is when all the employee are get together and we will go to party.
Productive for work
Compliance (Current Employee), Lucknow, Uttar PradeshMay 10, 2012
Pros: networking
To pursue a career in a competitive organization, holding a responsible position, which would enhance my skills to an optimum level to work and thus enable me to carve my carrier embedded with quality & merit to a winning post. To perform and execute the duties assigned to sharpen the intelligence & diligence. Make full efforts to mobilize the strength in performance to a satisfactory level.
productive
Relationship manager (Former Employee), Delhi/ncrApril 13, 2012
Pros: learnt a lot about financial industry, learnt how to manage the pressure situations
Cons: management was not supportive, less growth oppurtunities.
It was a pressure job, where i used to act as an interface between the company and the client. My job was to handle clients giving them services maintaining relationship with the clients , handling their quieries and finally managing their portfolio's.
free mind space for work and opportunity for personal built up
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Elphinstone, Mumbai.December 5, 2013
Pros: office hours
Cons: increasing targets
* working in a space with free culture and mind set
* learned to handle and tackle with situations and different perrsonel
* achieving monthly targets and generating revenue at the time of recession was the boggling part of the job
* cultural and traditional days were fun moments.
Knowledgeable but lack of growth opportunity.
Relationship manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon,haryanaSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: no salary hold
Cons: less growth
* That was my 2nd week in the office and my senior colleague mentally harassed me.
*I have learned a lot about share market and realestate
*co-workers are ok.
* I never had this situation
*Every day
Productive and growth
Executive dealer (Former Employee), ChennaiSeptember 25, 2012
Indiabulls securities ltd is a leading stock broking company which gives the satisfaction of work environment and employee benefits as well. As it pays attention to their employees and their work done, training, educate about the stock market. By result of thisproductivity increases. It's a happy and healthy environment to work with Indiabulls.
PROVIDE ME THE WAY HOW TO EARN
Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee), GURGAON ,HARYANAJuly 28, 2015
This my first job in my carrier graph and and after reading the theories of stock market I learn the practicality of sales and work pressure in practical life .

Here I learn team handling and business generation ,trading in stock market as well as in commodities market etc .
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 21, 2013
Pros: free breakfast
My typical day at Indiabulls Securities used to be as getting the reports from the research team, analysing them and advising them to the clients. The management of the company was very helpful. The co-workers of my friends were very good and there was a very friendly environment at there.
Accepting no limits
Back Office Executive (Former Employee), Kolkata, West BengalOctober 27, 2015
In India bulls I have faced lots of challenge and the same time I decided to accepting no limits. I have received different kind of challenge at work and I complete the task very smartly.
Competitive but unprofessional
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Kolkata, West BengalNovember 10, 2015
A very competitive place to work but professionalism was not up to the mark.Seniors were very helpful and supportive.For a fresher this is a best place to learn sales if anyone wants to.
productive
relationship manager (Former Employee), kolkataNovember 2, 2012
Pros: freindly boss and collegue
Cons: aggrasive management and very steep targets
the hardest part of the job was to introduce 4 new clients every month. this was the most enjoyable part too
Productive , good Management and friendly culture to work.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 1, 2013
good place to work at indiabulls.we can learn some more information about markets. every day we learn something more about market and get knowledge.
Good Working culture and a place to work
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaAugust 28, 2015
I liked working in Indiabulls for almost 4 year. Work culture was very good and it provided me growth and work life balance.
online sales
ARM (Current Employee), HYDERABADFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: full time
financial advisory servies in retail sales, new clients acquistion,daily learning about the markets,manging of clients,healthe relationship with co- employees,
avrage
Executive, Back office operations (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: goodwill strength of company
Cons: not good paymasters
working atmosphere was not at all good..like no support for new comers from colleagues.
Operation
EXCUTIVE (OPERATIONS) (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 15, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: no
work fun place & supportive management but need to improve our self to anther place for better future.over all company is good for all aspects
Good
Associate Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 21, 2013
Started my Career in Equity market from this organization, but this is not a professional organization. Working environment and superiors are not supportive..
r
Back Office Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 19, 2013
Pros: scdc
Cons: dcc
In indiabulls securities ltd, there is very good atmospheric to work , & work culture is typical corporate . Management is also very good & systematic .
Amazing Growth Opportunity
Senior Vice President (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 14, 2015
The company gives a lot of internal growth opportunity. Had the opportunity to work with some great colleagues. Good benefits.