IGATE Employee Reviews

Fun at work and great place to work at
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore IndiaJune 23, 2017
Fun at work as I have mentioned above Igate was a place to work at as it had excellent management handling processes. Every Friday we used to have fun in the sense recreational activities was arranged so that the employees would not feel the pressure. The work life was evenly balanced and management policies made it a employee friendly place to work. Work culture was handled excellently and no major problems was faced by any employees as the issues was fixed in a well centered manner. Tough job was the volume of the in flow of work but again back-up were always in place in case the volumes go high.
So overall it was a great place to work at and fun to be a part of Igate family.
Pros
Excellent management procedures and employee friendly enviroment
Cons
Travel time
Overall
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 22, 2017
The work place was good, filled with helping hands
not much to learn but could go up the ranks as per the work
opportunity to share insights about work
Multicultured, health oriented work life
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaJune 22, 2017
It was first company who gave chance to explore myself as software developer, it was fun 2 years. Great training instructor, application oriented training made things challenging and exciting as soon as job started but as time went by, growth in compensation dropped but responsibility increased causing real pain to survive day-to-day activities and job.
Job satisfaction was very less as appreciation was given even when projects were delivered within scheduled time instead unrealistic deadlines were forced in last 6-8 months.
But other than work culture, people at IGATE are awesome, great cafeteria, campus and very good gym, transport service etc.
As I look back, I'm happy that worked at IGATE for 2 years, which helped me to learn, responsibilities, work ethics, companionship, technologies, and most important thing is people recognize you on your work and not your status, so never stop working.
Pros
Many job location, great Canteen
Cons
poor management, poor credit recognition, less than average salary
Great time
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 22, 2017
Lots of things i learned there as It was my first job So it is very close to heart.

Only reason for leaving this job is growth financially

Pros
shifts timing
Cons
Bad management
good workplace
Software Engg trainee in e commerce platform (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 18, 2017
did not learn much as i was there as a trainee

but liked the environment as whole. very professional.
they took good care of us as trainee.

good induction programm
Pros
good management
Cons
few locations
Technical workplace
Associate Consultant (System Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 14, 2017
Good leaderships to help you grow. Senior management is always ready to help you understand the tool in detailed way. Provides you ample opportunity to grow. Management is easily approachable.
Pros
Learning opportunity
Cons
Tool training can be improved
Good place to work but poor benefits
Project Manager and Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 11, 2017
A good work culture. However, the benefits are poor. Also they follow a legacy type system where growth opportunities are restricted for people who perform but do not highlight.
Nice company to work with
Workplace culture is awesome
Recommendations......
Salary
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 6, 2017
good company with good culture. good managements. but consent is low pay. bets campus to work with full of activities. love to work for the company and environment.
Pros
Work Environment, and Campus
Cons
Salary
Day at igate
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 5, 2017
Typical day at work includes mix of meetings, work and brainstorming with monthly fun activities and quarterly team outings. Stress on innovation to redcude cost and value addition
Erstwhile patni computer systems
Executive - HR (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 5, 2017
An average IT Company with good work life balance. Decent salary. Job security is quite low. Dont know now whats the culture and other details as its Capegemini now.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Software engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 3, 2017
Good company to work. Easy work life balance. Learned new technology and challenging work. Can participate in extra-curricular activities and peruse your hobbies.
Good Place to Work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 1, 2017
I have started my career from Igate where i have learnt many things. i was handling U.S client relationship later on i have shifted to HRO process where i have learnt terminology of HR.
Good
Place to Explore and gain more knowledge about IT world
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 23, 2017
Its been my First Company, which do remains special and with lots of good memories.
To deal with the clients , To work with the clients directly to gather the requirements and perform the tasks to meet their requirements is the best part in IGate.
Go Getters
Sr. Technical Architect. (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 22, 2017
High result oriented team to work with. Learned excellent architectural approach aligning with core business goals for the end user. Good team work, focused target oriented.
To Submit all data in sla
Associate (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 19, 2017
Worked with igate global solution limited as a process Associate. Complete all data within sla in difgerent languages
Its insurance prosses. Workplace culture is very good.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 17, 2017
Igate gave a great kickstart to my career. Lots of training were provided to enhance communication skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills. I was very well supported by my peers and management.
I felt friendly nature and convenient place to share our knowledge among all along with managers.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 13, 2017
I had most typical day during the release of one of the projects which I have done individually. At that time team has helped me and stood as a backbone. I never forget this thing.

I learnt many things doing projects one is different from the other.
productive
Hitachi Dynamic Link Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 12, 2017
Always try to improve the technical skills and aim at the good possesion in the Industry. Believe in yourself ,hardwork and be confident. I hope I would maintain the good posssion in the future.
Good Place to learn and grow
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 6, 2017
A good company to work in and grow, Also a best place for freshers has it gives more opportunities for them to learn and adapt, Office infrastructure is also good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IGATE. Our community is ready to answer.