ICORE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Can Be More Professional
General Manager (Current Employee) –  ThailandNovember 13, 2016
The business is major needs when economy down trend . as consumers will compare . But there are lack of lead trend to understand this .

I had learned how to bridging the English consumer markets and Chinese consumer markets thru digital marketing . Thats amazing world to share anything .

As management to look over everyone in working , there are always need to keep eyes to make sure all works done in times . All writers should done the works with the schedule .

My Colleague all is friendly dynamic but fresh graduate . I need to be the leader and provide the experiences and ideas for them to gain more ideas to advertising the business .

I like the most about this job is because during the sharing , there are more consumers know the brands of business and gain the reputation for our business partner .
Pros
great experiences to support
iCore jab
Call Center Technical Support (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 26, 2014
i troubleshoot costumer computer by giving the support online. i also maintain the company computer network and internet connection.
Friendly work enviroment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 30, 2013
Great company to work for, I really enjoyed working with this company.