ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in India

Found 1,933 reviews matching the search
Productive and very efficient management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Basirhat, West BengalJune 24, 2016
As a whole learnt a lot of banking both management and operation team handling and sales since the management was very helpful to guide properly and learning matrics were superb in terms of knowledge gathering always used to get help from the supervisors and colleagues. Lot of Training program used to take place to let us introduce other part of behavioral knowledge. Technology and Products were having much more competitive edge than the competitors.
Pros
friendly atmosphere cooperative colleague Lunch allowance
Cons
Long hours and conveyance was not up to the mark
An effective leader
RHs (Current Employee) –  DelhiJuly 13, 2016
A proven performer having more than 15 Years experienced and ample amount of knowledge in banking sector, who moves from vision and strategy to implementation and follow through Sales background includes selling to corporate accounts and interacting with top-level decision- makers. Ability to influence, motivate and lead people- Staff, prospects, customers – through effective communication and personal interaction skills help across setting up new branches / products / processes / channels, mobilization & managing liabilities, assets , investment / advisory services, portfolio management, product innovation & process, customer services, retail operations and sales.
Indeed a Great Learning Platform
Privilege banker, Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 28, 2016
So typical day at ICICI is pretty hectic, they expect you to do multiple things at the same time that too efficiently. But in return it increases your working efficiency. This bank has taught me things good enough to survive anywhere in this world. Management is very result oriented. Good part is they know what they want to achieve. Co-workers as usual are a mix of good an bad people. Hardest part of the job is that you don't get leaves here. Most enjoyable part is that the bank keep on organizing contests to motivate its staff.
Pros
A huge platform of opportunities
Cons
Limitation on earnings
Productive/ Work under pressure
Deputy Manager -IBG, AML Compliance (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 6, 2016
I am currently assisting FCPT UK. We are looking after three geographics, namely, UK, Germany and Belgium. I have learnt about Sanctions, AML, CTF etc. All co-workers are really helpful. The most difficult part of this job is to utilise limited information to rule out matches against our client or prospective client (on boarding customer). The most enjoyable part is it enhances our knowledge and increase our problem solving capacity.
Pros
Productivity/Brand name/Exposure/Good working environment
Cons
Overloaded work/Poor meritocracy/Limited access to applications according to work
Just do it
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 14, 2016
ICICI Bank started universal banking less then 18 yers back and have become number 1 private Bank of India. Credit goes to the dynamic leadership and energetic teams which were given freedom to be creative and "just do it" culture. No wonder, Bank has achieved a massive growth in such a short time. Top management connected regularly with the employees and articulated their vision to achieve the objectives. Work is fun and excitement at ICICI Bank.
Pros
Dynamic leadership, Friendly HR policies, Caring, Listening Organisation, Energetic colleagues, Freedom to make error to achieve the goals, Empowerment
Cons
average salary
Weekly employees meet together and conduct games and entertainment activities
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJune 19, 2016
* I Still remember a typical day at my work was one day account opening server was down and as a team we could manage to open the accounts manually.

*learned at ICICI Bank patience,skills, work culture.

*At ICICI I Strongly believe Management is a key role to implement things that would help to organisation and employees as well.

*About my co-workers they are amazing, they support me at every stage of critical situation.

*The hardest part of the job is to spend more than working hours.

*The most enjoyable part of the job was we went to outing.
Pros
free lunches
Good Productivity
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 16, 2016
- Right now i have started my job in ICICI BANK LTD in start 2 months is very typicle.
- I have learned so many thing in sales and Branch Banking.
- ICICI BANK management is very good and supportive.
- My co-workers is very good and supportive.
- My hardest part in my job is Travelling.
- My enjoyable part in my job is time spent with my team.
Pros
Enjoy lunch in pind baluchhi
Cons
Daily spent time in long hours in my office also holidays spent time in office
icici bank pry limited
Phone Banking Officer (Current Employee) –  Gachibowli, Andhra PradeshJune 4, 2016
till now i dint face a day like a typical day because everyday is like new day for me learn something .
I learned much from my previous company means how to handle the pressure ,what is team work , & how to work in pressure .
management is quite good .
my co-workers are very good because they are very supportive,enraging,helpful.
in my point of view nothing is hardest because i learned very new thing everyday .
everyday day is like enjoyable day for because everyday i faces a lot of different types of customers.
Pros
30 mints for lunch
Cons
9:30
Fun at Workand Excel your strenghts
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  PanipatMay 28, 2016
A typical day is full of work , But I Have power to complete my work in given deadlines.
I Learnt to improve at Every Stage and create new benchmarks.
Management here is really very cooperative , understands Work and Personal Issues as well.
Coworkers are given support for their issues and are offered other benefits at workplace.
The hardest part was when the Bank's Server was down or Continuously 15 days, Still we managed at that time too by arranging resources at other branches, although quality was hampered to little extent.
The most enjoyable part is we have continuous fun and energy at work, which makes us to complete our targets well within deadlines.
Personal loan department
Sales Analyist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 11, 2016
• Review and update credit and loan files.

• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
• Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
Worst Service
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 23, 2016
An ex- banker with an experience of 2 month.

Worst banking service for female employee in ICICI Bank. First of all they show you fake dream and after joining they makes you slave. They just do business with you by tied up with ICICI Manipal Academy for Banking and Insurance. Some times your BM call you at 9:30 PM to come and finish your pending work(It is not necessary that it would be your work). Before joining beware of loan process because this will make trap for you.
Pros
NO Pros
Cons
Everything worst
Professional and business workplace environment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaMay 31, 2016
it was great working at ICICI Bank in a highly professional and business environment. Meetings different kinds of people daily was a great challenge. I was a beginning of my career path. my co workers and managers were very friendly and easy to approach. It was very healthy and busy work environment.
Pros
training and development programmes
Cons
Busy work environment
Good place for an entry into working life.
Officer Branch Banking operations (Former Employee) –  Doraha, PunjabMay 30, 2016
ICICI Bank Ltd. provided me an opportunity to start my career. I learnt how to work in a professional environment and most importantly how to deal with customers. The bank has high service standards to provide exceptional service to its customers. I had long working hours. The staff was co-operative and helped a beginner like me in adjusting to a fast paced working environment.
Productive at my work place
Senior Officer in Banking Operations and Sales (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduMay 21, 2016
My day at work was productive and i learnt a lot of things in bank(since i had o background exposure in banking domain)
Learnt - what is and how to work in an Bank
Management - ICICI bank management was not the maanagement for lower level employees.there are still many employees whose request has not even been considered by the management
Co-workers - Manager - Full of politics
Deputy Branch Manager - Was friendly
Hardest part of the job - Couldn't exhibit what i know since there won't be much recognition for the talent
Enjoyable part of the job -First three months of my training and last three months of probation
Learn a lot
PRIVILEGE BANKER (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 19, 2016
My job is to recruit new people for my organization and apply them as per the project requirement.
I learn how to manage people and how to tackle with various situations and find out the best solutions
The management is very cooperative and teaches me a lot.
My co worker is also very supportive.
The hardest part is to allocate people to the desired projects.
Most enjoyable part is to recruit the people.
My job at ICICI
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 17, 2016
I enjoy my work at ICICI because it deals with different complaints from Customers through Banking Ombudsman and resolving them is a risky yet interesting part of my job.

I have learned how challenging the work can be through handing of BO aswell as RBI cases.

The hardest part of the job is it always deals with different queries which are sometimes hard to find the solution.

My colleagues are very helpful whenever we require there help in dealing with the difficult complaints.

I am very glad to say that i handle one of the toughest processes in Credit Card Operations.
Pros
Lot of communication with other departments and knowledge regarding many processes is involved
Cons
Good learning curve but un-supportive management
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMay 15, 2016
I handle New Client Acquisition/ Business Development (Channel Finance) for Gujarat.

60% of my time involves contacting and meeting clients. The rest 40% goes into analysis of financial statements of clients, managing the documentation and other compliance requirements.

Most enjoyable & challenging aspect of the job is travelling, meeting new people and coordinating with the team of Branch Managers who are working under my supervision for lead conversion and documentation.

The difficult aspect is un-supportive senior management who neither listens nor advises regarding the grievances at-hand.
Pros
High Learning Curve
Cons
Lack of proper guidance
Ya it is a good work place n good environment
Phone banking officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 12, 2016
My typical day would me my first day of my calling where customers make up with different quries which I was not aware of and I have learned how to handle hirated customers n solve there quaries in a soft manner n my co-worker is raghu who use to help me in handeling difficult calls and enjoyable day was our training batch we went to a resort where we enjoyed alot.
I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed.
Officer (Current Employee) –  Kakinada, Andhra PradeshJuly 12, 2016
Opening of salary accounts for corporate employees by verifying KYC of the employee with due diligence and monitoring them to make sure that the accounts comply AML norms.
Conducted awareness activities at corporate workplace about Money Laundering and its effects.
New corporate client meeting for sourcing of new accounts.
Pros
NA
Cons
LLONG HOURE
Bangalore
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 12, 2016
ICICI Bank is the second largest Bank in India.It is the best Banking sector.Working in ICICI Bank i have learned many thing like how to convince the customer and sales a product.Learned Bank policies which is very useful for our personal life.There are different kind of people coming from different states and they have distinct thought and manner.
To convince customer when they don't like it is the hardest part of my job role in Bank.
I enjoyed mingling with different people and they care for me very much.
Pros
There is no free lunch
Cons
9 hours of work