ICICI Bank Ltd
1,109 reviews

ICICI Bank Ltd Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The organisation has a very good corporate culture , with the all benefits and securities to employees
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), UdaipurAugust 25, 2014
The organisation has its own style of working which enthusiases a person to work more and more . The environment is highy professional with due respect to each other personnel in the organisation, The benefits and security given to employees are good. The bank teaches one how to be confident and well spoken in front of senior management.
This organisation gives sparks for earning for there employee.
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Noida, UPAugust 23, 2014
This organisation developed curiosity in there employee for earning incentives.
Good & Work Oriented
Regional Operations, Banking Officer (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 23, 2014
Multitasking
Handled More Than One Task
Learnt Customer relationship During Premature Closure Of HomeLoans ,Post Disbusal Documents Etc
Work Loads During Month Ends
Appreciation From Superiors
Productive but no fun
Assistant Manager, Successfully (Current Employee), bangalore, karnatakaAugust 21, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours, ill management
It's good to be a part of ICICI bank. You get a chance to learn so many things but at the same time you may not feel comfortable with the work culture.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER
Customer service Officer (Former Employee), Paschim Vihar, DLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: no
Learn Banking function

how make pay oder
how to make DD
what is credit and debit .
good place to work with
Phone Banking Officer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 20, 2014
nice technology used, good management, supportive team and managers.
COMPETETTIVE
I. Working as JR Officer (Current Employee), Belgaum, KAAugust 20, 2014
GOOD PLACE TO LEARNING,
TOP MANAGEMENT IS EXCELLENT
POOR KNOWLEDGE OF SUPERIORS
Good learning place`
Designation- Senior Customer Service Officer (Current Employee), hyderabad, apAugust 19, 2014
Pros: nothing great
Cons: long hours and extreme sales pressure
spending 10 to 11 hrs at work place
learned effective customer service and how to delight customers
ok
ok
sales
service
Enjoyed my stint as a dual professional i.e. in wealth management and Trade Finance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Madurai, TNAugust 17, 2014
Pros: friendly management
Cons: long hours definitely
I am corporate banking professional. My aim was to bring more and more fee based income to my organisation in the form dedicated customer services. I used to provide trade finance solutions to our clients by issuing LCs, Bank Guarantees, Bills on collection, Bill negotiation, Buyer's credit.

I learned from my previous organisation how markets work? – more... how the current market dynamics have changed from product centric to customer centric.

Management in ICICI Bank was friendly and strict at the same time. I liked the way they had no compromise for discipline and compliance matters.

ICICI Bank believed in working as a team. Hence I found my workers to be extremely helpful and very accepting.

The hardest part of the job was obviously every week we have to be ready in front of my boss with my commitment vs achievement data.

I would say the most enjoyed the days when our team used to go out on dinner/ picnic when the branch used exceed their targets. – less
productive and fun place working on high net worth individuals
Senior Associate in Wealth Management (Former Employee), Bhopal, IndiaAugust 17, 2014
learned organizational, interpersonal skills, how to interact with all the type of client, having patience while working, sales and marketing skills,

good management and work culture, good people around.
Productive and A leaning Organisation
Customer Service Manager (AM-1) (Former Employee), Nadiad GujaratAugust 17, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: long working hours
As i was in ICICI bank ,I learned banking professionalism and Improved myself in many areas.

Management is good.

Co-workers are co-operative.

To deal with new and privilege Customer is the most enjoyable part of job
productive and good learning palace
Management Trainee (Former Employee), gurgaonAugust 16, 2014
get chance to participate in live project of icici bank
i learned lot of things
My Learnings
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 14, 2014
Meet the deadlines and the stringent SLA laid by the company. Do not just have a Plan A for the next day but also a Plan B to achieve the desired results.
Great wrok place
Manager -Grade I (Former Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 14, 2014
Great wrok place , But tough work life balance , Salary benefits are great , And Job is secured
what you learned
Operation In Charge (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJAugust 13, 2014
Pros: transparency
Cons: long hours
1st Job, learned a lot, gathered a load of confidence, tasted the success.
Nice Work Place
Lead Privilege Banker (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 12, 2014
Branch Administration
• Managing the overall branch operations and identifying streams for revenue growth & developing marketing plans to build consumer preference
• Maintaining branch records & periodically submitting the reports to H.O. for decision-making purposes

Sales & Business Development
• Conceptualizing and implementing competent strategies – more... with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones for a wide range of products / services
• Analyzing business potential, implementing plans to drive sales, supplementing turnover & achieving desired targets

Client Relationship Management
• Managing customer centric banking operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms
• Ensuring maintenance of the highest service standards for servicing of clients & maintaining minimum TAT

Team Management
• Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations and meeting of individual & group targets
• Maintaining a healthy & learning environment for ensuring creative & operational development of the employees. – less
GOOD WORKING CULTURE
Manager I and internally as Area Debt Manager (Current Employee), Kochi, KLAugust 11, 2014
GOOD WORKING CULTURE , A DAY WILL PASS WITH BUSY SCHEDULE, SUPPORTIVE COLLEGUES, HUGE DIFFERNECE IN SALARY IN THE SAME GRADE
One of the Banks which provides best salary and better opportunities
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 11, 2014
Working with ICICI is like gaining rich experience in terms of people management
Productive and fun workplace
sales executive (Former Employee), Madurai, TNAugust 10, 2014
Pros: free launches
Cons: long hours
• Hard working
• Quick Learning
• Ability to work in a team
• Self-confident
Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad , INDIAAugust 9, 2014
Worked as a business analyst for the past 3 years in various applications support. Have been a part of ETL and Golden gate implementation team for Real time data replication.

Have learnt about delegation and project management to handle multiple teams.

1 2 3 4 5

About ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Limited (the Bank) is a banking company engaged in providing a range of banking and financial services, including commercial – Read more