ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 2,024 reviews matching the search
1 1/2 years experience as Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 28, 2016
Everyday is a thrilling day and learning day for me and finding solutions to various types of situations. I learned to do things in one attempt only that too in perfect manner. I could able to learn how to mingle with the people of different mentalities. I should be alert every minute while doing my day to day work. As I am dealing with different types of customer related queries, I could enjoy the job as refreshing and feeling as if I am doing a good service to the people which itself is providing relaxation to me.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
tight schedule
Productive and Experienced based company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 19, 2016
ICICI Bank Ltd initially grooms their employees up to their mark by providing some training sessions. One can learn to interact with different group of people i.e. entrepreneurs, senior citizens etc. Through my work experience learnt how to manage and distribute work with my co-workers. Hardest part comes to design a new strategy of work to reduce work load. It's the enjoyable part as well.
Pros
Healthy work environment
Cons
Extended working hours
It is always fun to work with ICICI
Branch Manager ( M I) (Former Employee) –  Amethi, Uttar PradeshAugust 29, 2016
You are well planned for entire day infact for next day also.
How to create work life balance in your and subordinates life with optimum performance.
Your coworkers love you and support you because of the comfort and space provided by HR and supervisers.
Esteemed organisation and techno bank.
You are always on your toes for better performance from your peers.
Pros
friendly environment and small get togethers
Cons
high work load
Branch manager and cluster manager
Chief Manager - Band 1 (Former Employee) –  CHENNAIAugust 11, 2016
Started as Branch Manager in 2004 with a CTC 4.50 lacs and grew to the level of a Cluster Manager with a CTC of 18 lacs.
Handled Branch Banking as Branch Manage and a Cluster Manager .
Have also Handled Investment and Services as a Regional Sales Manager and Product Manager.
Had an opportunity to handle 100 employees as their Supervisor across various roles.
Pros
Recognition, Motivation
Cons
Not able to overcome biased bosses
Moreover pretty nice.
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  Korba, ChhattisgarhSeptember 11, 2016
Its a very good culture of icici bank and also good atmoshphare to work with people arroud who is giving his and her best for the company. I have worked almost 2 and a half year with the orgnization which is pretty awesome of my life. Now i wanna grow my self and experience to another orgnization how they work and learn more and more without any husstle. And i have worked for money which is more important for me and for all.
Productive and learning workplace
Deputy Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 31, 2016
It was great work place, lots of learning in four year of my journey in ICICI bank, Management was supportive and helpful when required.

It was pleasant to work with my colleagues, Work life balance of hardest part.

Learning and working with my colleagues was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Learning and working with my colleagues was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Cons
Long working hours.
Just do it
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 14, 2016
ICICI Bank started universal banking less then 18 yers back and have become number 1 private Bank of India. Credit goes to the dynamic leadership and energetic teams which were given freedom to be creative and "just do it" culture. No wonder, Bank has achieved a massive growth in such a short time. Top management connected regularly with the employees and articulated their vision to achieve the objectives. Work is fun and excitement at ICICI Bank.
Pros
Dynamic leadership, Friendly HR policies, Caring, Listening Organisation, Energetic colleagues, Freedom to make error to achieve the goals, Empowerment
Cons
average salary
An effective leader
RHs (Current Employee) –  DelhiJuly 13, 2016
A proven performer having more than 15 Years experienced and ample amount of knowledge in banking sector, who moves from vision and strategy to implementation and follow through Sales background includes selling to corporate accounts and interacting with top-level decision- makers. Ability to influence, motivate and lead people- Staff, prospects, customers – through effective communication and personal interaction skills help across setting up new branches / products / processes / channels, mobilization & managing liabilities, assets , investment / advisory services, portfolio management, product innovation & process, customer services, retail operations and sales.
Good Productivity
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 16, 2016
- Right now i have started my job in ICICI BANK LTD in start 2 months is very typicle.
- I have learned so many thing in sales and Branch Banking.
- ICICI BANK management is very good and supportive.
- My co-workers is very good and supportive.
- My hardest part in my job is Travelling.
- My enjoyable part in my job is time spent with my team.
Pros
Enjoy lunch in pind baluchhi
Cons
Daily spent time in long hours in my office also holidays spent time in office
Productive/ Work under pressure
Deputy Manager -IBG, AML Compliance (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 6, 2016
I am currently assisting FCPT UK. We are looking after three geographics, namely, UK, Germany and Belgium. I have learnt about Sanctions, AML, CTF etc. All co-workers are really helpful. The most difficult part of this job is to utilise limited information to rule out matches against our client or prospective client (on boarding customer). The most enjoyable part is it enhances our knowledge and increase our problem solving capacity.
Pros
Productivity/Brand name/Exposure/Good working environment
Cons
Overloaded work/Poor meritocracy/Limited access to applications according to work
Learn a lot
PRIVILEGE BANKER (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 19, 2016
My job is to recruit new people for my organization and apply them as per the project requirement.
I learn how to manage people and how to tackle with various situations and find out the best solutions
The management is very cooperative and teaches me a lot.
My co worker is also very supportive.
The hardest part is to allocate people to the desired projects.
Most enjoyable part is to recruit the people.
Indeed a Great Learning Platform
Privilege banker, Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 28, 2016
So typical day at ICICI is pretty hectic, they expect you to do multiple things at the same time that too efficiently. But in return it increases your working efficiency. This bank has taught me things good enough to survive anywhere in this world. Management is very result oriented. Good part is they know what they want to achieve. Co-workers as usual are a mix of good an bad people. Hardest part of the job is that you don't get leaves here. Most enjoyable part is that the bank keep on organizing contests to motivate its staff.
Pros
A huge platform of opportunities
Cons
Limitation on earnings
productive and fun workspace
Phone Banking Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 21, 2016
communication skills, intraction with the several customers and also helping the co-workers. The management was very helpfull from time to time and used to provide with the help and learning that needs to be done by the representator which is very good factor working for a mnc

Sachin
Pros
cab facility and lunch faclity
Cons
breaks with less time
Productive and very efficient management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Basirhat, West BengalJune 24, 2016
As a whole learnt a lot of banking both management and operation team handling and sales since the management was very helpful to guide properly and learning matrics were superb in terms of knowledge gathering always used to get help from the supervisors and colleagues. Lot of Training program used to take place to let us introduce other part of behavioral knowledge. Technology and Products were having much more competitive edge than the competitors.
Pros
friendly atmosphere cooperative colleague Lunch allowance
Cons
Long hours and conveyance was not up to the mark
Ya it is a good work place n good environment
Phone banking officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 12, 2016
My typical day would me my first day of my calling where customers make up with different quries which I was not aware of and I have learned how to handle hirated customers n solve there quaries in a soft manner n my co-worker is raghu who use to help me in handeling difficult calls and enjoyable day was our training batch we went to a resort where we enjoyed alot.
I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed.
Officer (Current Employee) –  Kakinada, Andhra PradeshJuly 12, 2016
Opening of salary accounts for corporate employees by verifying KYC of the employee with due diligence and monitoring them to make sure that the accounts comply AML norms.
Conducted awareness activities at corporate workplace about Money Laundering and its effects.
New corporate client meeting for sourcing of new accounts.
Pros
NA
Cons
LLONG HOURE
Weekly employees meet together and conduct games and entertainment activities
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJune 19, 2016
* I Still remember a typical day at my work was one day account opening server was down and as a team we could manage to open the accounts manually.

*learned at ICICI Bank patience,skills, work culture.

*At ICICI I Strongly believe Management is a key role to implement things that would help to organisation and employees as well.

*About my co-workers they are amazing, they support me at every stage of critical situation.

*The hardest part of the job is to spend more than working hours.

*The most enjoyable part of the job was we went to outing.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
It was a very good environment to work with and had many challenges in my day to day work environment as i used to work for an finance related module
SQL Developer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 19, 2016
It was a very good environment to work and the people i used to work with were very helpful and very supportive.The management helped me with the situation where i needed help.Overall it was a very good experience to work in that environment.
A great platform for learning
Deputy Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Bikaner, RajasthanJuly 24, 2016
ICICI bank provides a great platform for new graduates to learn and grow, with very food work culture.
When, I have joined this organisation, I was just a fresher but now I have developed a lot of confidence in myself and team building skills and skill how to chase the target and moreover enjoy the journey.
Every day here is a new beginning.
Personal loan department
Sales Analyist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 11, 2016
• Review and update credit and loan files.

• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
• Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.