ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 3,323 reviews matching the search
Productive and Good Learning Experience
Assistant Manager - Marketing (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal26 February 2017
• Creating and maintaining standard operating processes for Gold Loan product by handling a cluster of 16 branches for 2 years in Kolkata Central.
• Providing hands-on assistance, share information proactively and troubleshoot for customer query in case of problems, through direct intervention for CASA.
• Identifying and improving operational and business tools for improving operational efficiency by releasing regular MIS.
Pros
Good Colleagues
Cons
Poor Salary package as per industry standards and amount of work loads
Learning and Growing Experience
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra28 March 2017
I was taking care of the welcome desk for first 3 months. It was a great opportunity for me to learn and handle multiple customers and their queries at the same time this helped me to develop skills of multi-tasking. I was then appointed as the cashier and after learning was transferred to the position of head cashier, with the responsibility of handling cash i learned how to be attentive even while talking to the customers and solving their queries
Pros
co-operative working environment
Cons
long working hours
technology friendly space
Assistant Manager Band 1 (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi28 March 2017
i use to work as an privilleged banker in this organisation, i use to look after the investment needs of the high net worth group of our clients, and was acting as an relatonship manager to them,it basically involved in investment planning, funds exposure along with market based plans and insurance.It was great experience working with this organisation, i was always true to my values and ethics keeping in mind the reputation of the organisation which i was presenting towards my show of work and moral.
A very good place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  kolkata,india13 March 2017
A typical day of work was quiet good but stressful too!
I learned how to become people friendly and provide knowledge to customers ,keeping your cool ,no matter how impatient they might become
Management was good but a little tough on the sales part
Teamwork was fun but disciplined and organised!
At times, convincing customers about benefits of some products became harder.
The fun paced environment was enjoyable and the company benefits
Pros
TEAMWORK
Cons
CAN'T THINK OF ANY
It's a great Platform
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Akalgarh, Punjab25 February 2017
It's a great Platform and gives a sneak peak at the real world of Banking from time to time. The work culture is great.. There is always a new opportunity to learn new things.. The way bank operates in a Rural location in which I am posted is Commendable. There are Contests almost every week for the employs. The bank takes care of all the expenses of the employees.
Pros
Many Many Opportunities are given to prove a person his worth
Cons
Problem Rises with the Location they provide
challenging job however no proper team coordination
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra28 February 2017
All the working days are typical working days at ICICI Baank.
Learned about various banking products.
I'm not happy with the ICICI Bank working culture, as no celebration, events,etc all we need to do is work, work and work.
The hardest part of my job is there is no proper coordination in our team because of which always junior is blames for any consequences caused.
Pros
No pros
Cons
long working hours, no proper policy from HRMG, no celebration
Manager - Institutional Banking (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal28 February 2017
Working at ICICI Bank has been a great experience for me. I've worked at few places where I have found my colleagues to be very professional and co-operative. Banking is a huge subject and each day at ICICI Bank has been a learning experience for me. ICICI Bank has given me exposure in the market and has taught me to deal with different kinds of customers. The pretty long journey with the Bank had fetched me ample knowledge & experience in Banking and its products. And with that I could convert a lot of customers & made ICICI Bank as their primary banker.
Tough Competitive Workplace
Officer, Retail Asset Processing Group-CEQ (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, Assam9 March 2017
A typical day in ICICI would start by logging in to the system by 9.30 AM and then replying to mails. I learnt to work under pressure there. Management is strict and restrictive. The workplace culture is one of pressure and discipline.The hardest part of the Job was the multiple levels of reporting and the most enjoyable part of the Job was learning about a new trade which was different from my prior line of work.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Multiple level of reporting
Fun Workplace and treasure of knowledge
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Dausa, Rajasthan13 March 2017
As Retail Banking comprises whole of Banking nowadays, every vertical is directly or indirectly connected to it, as its basic it is the entrance for customer to build and develop a whole new relationship and also responsible for brand image as Retail Bankers are the representatives of that brand.
Here I got to learn how to multitask among various jobs assigned and it is the treasure of knowledge where how much you store it never gets over.
Pros
Perks and treats on job accomplishment, Job security
Cons
long working hours and various tasks assigned at a time
Day at work
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mira Road, Maharashtra18 March 2017
Day at work starts at 8.30 with a Morning Hurdle & ends at 7.30
Its has enabled me to manage both Operations & sales.
With an innate sense of task prioritization, managerial aptitude, training & development and result oriented attitude towards accelerating organizational growth and that too in a high pressured, time bound and competitive environment, I reckon that Icici groomed me to next level & I am apt to look outward for a challenging senior level position.
Management values developed high level of professional loyalty, integrity and maturity.

long work hours had been the hardest part of my job.
Pros
closer to Home
Cons
Good place to work with lots of learning
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Gandhidham22 March 2017
I have learned a lot from this bank like client management, relationship building,grooming, reputation management. Work Culture and team support is good.

We can easily connect with the superior level authorities with our issues and get solved them in a quick span of time.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is meeting with Trust and Government authorities , learning a lot from them, getting Business to the bank.

Overall a good experience.
An OK place to start your career with.
Bank Officer-Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra22 March 2017
ICICI BANK :

Work : Heavy work load.
Learning : Customer support services, Client handling. Banking Transactions and operations, share market business.
Management : Available for any discussion or grievance.
Workplace culture : Moderate, employee friendly.
Hardest part of job : Frequent travelling to meet different clients.
Best part of job : Easy and defined work processes and SOPs.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Long working hours. heavy work load throughout the year
productive and organized
Wealth Manager (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat26 March 2017
Gained good experience of Working with cross functional team, Wealth Management,Banking Services, and ensuring smooth delivery of Structured banking solutions to HNI clients. Ensuring healthy WIP for all focus products(Assets,Trade, Liability, and Third Party Products). Preparation of MIS and various reports which are critical at higher level management for day to day tracking of business activities. Received learning inputs on various asset classes,Regulatory Processes, Ethics, Governance and investment products through regular training and development programs.
Pros
Good Learning
Cons
NA
Home loan
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Amritsar29 March 2017
The company offers many incentives for top performers but the pressure of achieving the targets is very high alike other private sector companies. However, overall work environment is fair enough considering achievement of targets is their utmost priority especially in the end of the month. One thing that I don't really like about the company is that a lot of marketing is involved in the job even if you are at a good level. But overall I would recommend this company to those who have the ability to generate constant sales targets without any default
Pros
Incentives and other perks
Cons
No working hours in reality
Right Place to build career, knowledge and good customer relationship
Officer (Former Employee) –  Tamilnadu,India9 March 2017
I had a busy and a very good employee friendly work culture and enjoy providing a strong service to the customer and resolving their issues. Have learned a lot from my previous employer to take initiative and handle new products. I begin most days by coming to the bank early to make sure everything is set to meet my first customer of that day.I really enjoy getting to know new customers and at the end of the day I make sure that all my customer's service request has been submitted and do a follow up until it is done.
Good organization to work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Najibabad, Uttar Pradesh12 March 2017
Nice place to start career in Indian Financial sector. I have learnt everything from ICICI. They are always supportive for their employee at hour of need. Jobs security is definitely one of the biggest factor which stops ICICIan to leave this organization. HR is also helpful.
Work culture is good at ICICI. I have learnt cash operations, ATM operations, Customer service and customer dealing from here.
Pros
Extended support from Organization at hour of need for its employees.
Cons
Extended working hours without any appreciation.
Building up very strong relationship with the customer and ensuring all their in and out needs are fulfilled with the bank.
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  Villupuram, Tamil Nadu22 February 2017
Handling all kinds of branch banking queries from all types of customers.
Managing day to day branch operations and ensuring smooth running of branch operations.
Acquired deep knowledge through working under various banking process like Fund Transfer, NRI Queries, Cash management , Jewel loan, Credit card, Life Insurance, Mutual funds, Account Opening, Agriculture Loan and other major loans.
Result oriented workplace with learning and teamwork in the forefront.
Risk Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal19 February 2017
As risk manager for business loand, my typical day at work revolves around appraisal of proposals, discussions with business team, interaction with clients.

A lot of learning with respect to financial analysis, different financial products and overall banking

Seniors are very approachable and knowledgeable.

Work culture is highly result oriented.

Most enjoyable part of work has to be the learning--of different business lines, financial products and so on.
Nice organisation to work with.
Regional Debt Manager (Former Employee) –  Ambala, Haryana9 March 2017
Placed in a particular role provides handsome on the job training and exposure to sharpen the skills required to perform a job.
Moreover once u join in , you have to sail on ur own and have to cope up with ur day to day work and gradually with the passage of time it provides and equips u with all the skill and tools required to perform a job in a justified manner.
Pros
Dynamic atmosphere
Cons
Long working hours beyond stipulated time limits
product
senior level 2 officer (Current Employee) –  Gachibowli, Andhra Pradesh16 March 2017
Educating the customers regarding the share market, demat and trading account through calls and emails, studying the economy on day to day basis to understand the rise and fall of the stocks and provide the benefiting guidance to clients and if it neccessary escalating the issues to higher level through emails and helping the customer in doing trading transactions
Pros
fix woff
Cons
understanding the market volatility regarding the stocks in deep

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

81%