ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 2,136 reviews matching the search
Good working culture , except salary.
Deputy Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala6 December 2016
I have more than 9 years experiance in ICICI Bank ltd. I handled various role in the bank.Most of the new technology introduced by team ICICI.

My only concern is salary.
Excellent company to work with.
Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  Pradeep odisha6 December 2016
Great work environment and great culture. Outstanding technology support and service. Anyone want to join then go for the middle management level.
Good
Senior Executive in home loan (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra6 December 2016
Good working environment I have Lerner about the legal of the property how the Loan is process l Lerner how interacte with customers how to provide good service to customers
Good Bank
Anti Money Laundering Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh4 December 2016
Work life balance is awesome,learned all the things regarding job,management is good,co-workers are helpfull,no hardest part,all are helpfull so no need to take tension.
It is learning and everyday is fun
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh3 December 2016
I have worked for approximately 2 years at ICICI bank and i have to say that i have enjoyed working there, everyday was learning and thay had this amazing learning module which helped me to be in continuous contact with learning and had a good support from my boss. It was difficult to take holidays but HR practice for paying you when you are on medical leave was a big support whenever i took medical leave.Support from co- workers always helped me learn and we had good bonding because of the great work environment we shared. Hence, it is a good place for people who want to learn and grow in their career and for those who want to sit and get paid - Dude go and find somewhere else.
Pros
Paid Medical leave
great workplace
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi, India2 December 2016
I pursued my summer internship of 3 months under a senior supervisor for financial advisors and she taught me to handle clients and how to pitch them.
Customer oriented
OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Karnal, Haryana2 December 2016
The bank no doubt provide unmatcable service to its customer but it not so employee oriented. May be there will no bank like icici if they start concentrating to their employees.
Pros
Made me a banker
Cons
Mismanagement
great work environment
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh30 November 2016
i got a chance to learn some new technologies while working with this client and its a great work environment, and had some good befinifts for employees.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh30 November 2016
Very Very Good Bank,

Lot to get learn from ICICI we can learn many things it is a very good
Learning place Management also very good It will be always fun to work with our co-workers, Hardest part of the job is Stretching continous but the most enjoyable part is Unity during stretch to complete the assign task.
Pros
Cab facility and Dinner for employees who have worked after 10pm
Good work place
JUNIOR OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Mysore, Karnataka30 November 2016
It is good company to work and fun place.
I had learnt more in ICICI Bank. Thank you to all who are working in ICICI.

I enjoyed more in this company, But it is field work so i left.
The staff was very sportive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra30 November 2016
I had got lots of experience in ICICI Bank and thats the most important think i had achieved it i can get lots of benefits in banking career.
Pros
fun work
Cons
9 hours
workplace
Ekkattuthangal Chennai -Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu30 November 2016
I think that everyone would agree that a work environment characterized as bad and sad won’t be productive, except in the sense that a chain gang of prison workers might be productive if the chain boss is liberal in his use of his whip, and as long as the prisoners don’t rise up in rebellion.
Nice experience
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh29 November 2016
It was my first job so I learned many thing from here how to we talk from a unknown person, how we represent ourselves in front of other, how can we deal with customers and many more things. .....
Nice environment for fresher to express their ideas about improvement.
Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad27 November 2016
Its a normal daily rotine work other than BCP and crises. We can learn new process of other teams in order to help them out to finish the work within the TAT.The management is friendly and allowed us to express about doubts or any views about the process.As per my unit my co-workers are very friendly and even ready to help out whenever in need and use to clarify the process and even short cuts if possible to cut out the lengthy process.The hardest part is extending the timings beyond the shedule I use to strech for about 9 to 10 hrs to finish out the work.The most enjoyable part of the job when we joined the bank and learning the process my our senior mgt.
Pros
Extract the new ideas from freshers to improve the process
Cons
the rating and bonus & hike in salary
Best banking company of India
Senior officer (Former Employee) –  India27 November 2016
It is the number one bank in the private sector in India. I was first recruited amongst 17 candidates. The job was very good and reliable and knowledgeable but I want to do gulf job that's why I left and came here in kuwait. I was Sales Officer over there.
Pros
Modern banking system
Cons
sales
Lots of knowledge I have gained,supportive staff,developed cordial relations with customers
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh27 November 2016
-Because of limited staff sometimes day become typical
-I have learnt lots of knowledge regarding operations
-Management is ok
-Co-workers is supportive
-The hardest part is the part of sales
-To pitch in sales and help the customers regarding their problem is the most enjoyable part
Pros
SUPPORTIVE STAFFS
Cons
SALES
Productive work and competitive mind job for incentives
Financial counselor (Former Employee) –  BANGALORE INDIA26 November 2016
Verry hord work . Everyone doing their effort to reach torgets , everyone feel competetion for getting huge incentives , my managers all are supporting to increase torgets and business. Iam very enjoyed in that organization .
Pros
EVERY MONTH WE GET FREE LUNCH WHEN WE REACHED TORGENTS
Monitoring of network
Network Engineer{L1} (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad26 November 2016
Monitoring and troubleshoot the network issues and co ordinate with the respective service providers escalating with the teams and creating work sheet of the day before the end of work.
Pros
No thing is free
Cons
Long houra
best bank ever
Assistant Manager II- Branch Operations (Former Employee) –  Vellore, Tamil Nadu25 November 2016
This is the best bank ever i have worked with.

daily routine work is stressful but at the same time more challenging and interesting

learned what a core and a basic banking word means. i have learned banking only with icici bank since this was my first job.

management are extremely good and they consider employee welfare

co-workers are very helping in nature and proactive people at icici

the most enjoyable part of the job is facing customer , everyday new people , everyday new challenges and i generate new ideas to provide solution to them. i want every single customer to be "THE HAPPY."
Pros
good co workers, extrememly well management
Cons
balancing personal and work life
very charming and believing in networking, quick learner and sense of urgency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  delhi India25 November 2016
i was working in bank and was very satisfied with my role, just because of relocation as I wanted to be with my husband in Australia, that's why I have to leave that job. I am looking forward to restart my career.
Pros
friendly environment