ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 2,254 reviews matching the search
Productive Workplace
Relationship Manager (Asst. Manager Grade-I) (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala11 January 2017
I worked at ICICI Bank for 3 years

Pros:
Most innovative Bank esp in terms of technological advancements.
Aims at best customer service.
good place to take your time to learn
Provides good opportunity for its employees to grow professionally.
Transparent in the way they've designed the process
Good pay commensurate with roles
Good supervisors for the most part
Highly intellectual workforce and good projects
Employees are valued , growth is directly proportional to performance. Training, exposure is best in the industry due to large customer base

Cons:
Sales driven organization
Long hours working makes employees work life balance imbalance.
Expects employees to work in area for which they are not hired.
Slightly bureaucratic work culture and high demand job.
Bell curve system of annual rating
Pros
Nice working culture, lot of opportunities to learn and grow, tech savvy bank
Cons
Bell curve system of rating the employee ends in partiality and lot of unwanted politics
Productive and work fun sometimes
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  Agra, Uttar Pradesh18 October 2016
I worked in ICICI Bank as a senior officer. I learned many things related to operations as well as sales which was new for me. My deputy branch manager helped me to learn operations part which was important for the customer point of view and my branch manager taught me how to do sales which a new experience for me.My work was to handle entire operations of the branch including cash management and bookkeeping. It was a great experience working with such a great managers who helped me to grow me as I was a very shy person. I learned to interact people just because of them and now I can interact with anyone. The hardest and enjoyable part of the job was the sales because you will feel great when you convert the prospect into customer but at the end when you unable to convert it would be difficult for you.Overall it was a great experience working with ICICI Bank.
Pros
free sim
Cons
long hours and less salary
A Good Experience
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Calicut, Kerala30 August 2016
Being my first job, ICICI will always remain special & a memorable one for me. I have enjoyed working in a structured and supportive environment. It is a good organisation to start our career with. The growth in the banking sector depends on how we perform and produce. The more we work smartly, the more we get recognised which will help us to grow in a Large Organisation like ICICI. Every day we learn new things. Apart from all these, the workplace environment is amazing and the employees are friendly and cooperative and help the others who are new and share their experience. They also are very supportive. It has been a very good learning experience for me while working in ICICI Bank Ltd. I had learned a lot both personally as well as professionally. I thank ICICI for giving me such an opportunity.
Pros
Opportunity to learn, Friendly & Helping Employees, Cool Work culture, Gain experience, Training and Orientation programmes
Cons
Stressful, Long working hours, Very tiresome, Average salary, No work life balance
Best place to learn & make your carrier
Branch Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Virar, Maharashtra5 January 2017
Its the place where Business flows with the brand name. The most important thing you have do is you have to learn on your own, No one will teach you as every one will be carrying there own work.
Every day you will get to learn new thing which will help you to grow in your carrier.
The only thing which will effect you is the management. Even I cant say Management mistake its total the work flow even if you give 24 hours its less.
Co-workers you will really enjoy as they are very much supportive.
Hardest party of this place is you should say good bye to your family as there will no family life. ICICI will be your family, You cant think of leaving the place as your work will never stop and will not allow you to reach home before 11 every single day.
Pros
holiday special
Cons
Culture & late seating.
long working hours
RIBG GOVT SLBC (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh26 December 2016
Pros
good culture of work
Cons
slow growth 2-3 years required to get promotion
Nice environment for fresher to express their ideas about improvement.
Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad27 November 2016
Its a normal daily rotine work other than BCP and crises. We can learn new process of other teams in order to help them out to finish the work within the TAT.The management is friendly and allowed us to express about doubts or any views about the process.As per my unit my co-workers are very friendly and even ready to help out whenever in need and use to clarify the process and even short cuts if possible to cut out the lengthy process.The hardest part is extending the timings beyond the shedule I use to strech for about 9 to 10 hrs to finish out the work.The most enjoyable part of the job when we joined the bank and learning the process my our senior mgt.
Pros
Extract the new ideas from freshers to improve the process
Cons
the rating and bonus & hike in salary
learning environment,
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal5 January 2017
not supportive environment
learned about a banking products
management is not helpful and at their best for fresher
co-worker are helpful
managing customer is the hardest job
most enjoyable part of the job is salary
Pros
training and updatation of career
Cons
long hours, no work environment
It is learning and everyday is fun
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh3 December 2016
I have worked for approximately 2 years at ICICI bank and i have to say that i have enjoyed working there, everyday was learning and thay had this amazing learning module which helped me to be in continuous contact with learning and had a good support from my boss. It was difficult to take holidays but HR practice for paying you when you are on medical leave was a big support whenever i took medical leave.Support from co- workers always helped me learn and we had good bonding because of the great work environment we shared. Hence, it is a good place for people who want to learn and grow in their career and for those who want to sit and get paid - Dude go and find somewhere else.
Pros
Paid Medical leave
best bank ever
Assistant Manager II- Branch Operations (Former Employee) –  Vellore, Tamil Nadu25 November 2016
This is the best bank ever i have worked with.

daily routine work is stressful but at the same time more challenging and interesting

learned what a core and a basic banking word means. i have learned banking only with icici bank since this was my first job.

management are extremely good and they consider employee welfare

co-workers are very helping in nature and proactive people at icici

the most enjoyable part of the job is facing customer , everyday new people , everyday new challenges and i generate new ideas to provide solution to them. i want every single customer to be "THE HAPPY."
Pros
good co workers, extrememly well management
Cons
balancing personal and work life
Very good work culture
Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh16 November 2016
ICICI is one of the leading bank in India.
I like the work culture and management but not satisfied with increments.
It is very good for women employees.Even ICICI provides health insurance up to 4lac.
Pros
Free transport, job security
Cons
Long hours, Low increments
good plzce to work
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra28 December 2016
good Job Work/Life Balance so you can whelork .collegue r very helpful goodSalary/Benefits
Pros
good Job Work/Life Balance
Cons
relocation
Demands the very best of you here .
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Raipur, Chhattisgarh27 September 2016
Day starts at 8.30 am and no specific ending time here , might be continuing to beyond 9 pm also .

I personally learned that ' If you want to earn something then be ready to give up most of your personal life , Focus the most of you on WORK only , other wise you have to pay for it.

I don't want to comments about management.

Without the co-operations of co-workers no body can survive here . Because Branch Banking is such a place where usually the works of 10 persons accomplish by 4/5 persons. So in that case one badly need the co-operations of others.

Here comes the Hardest part , that is Unlimited Sales Target .
If you can't achieve the given numbers , then your day will be ........ .
If you have achieved your numbers then from next day be ready for more number , and gradually it increases like more more more numbers. But according to that salary never gets more & more , it is just fixed .

The most Enjoyable part of the job is - It just pushes your limit to the beyond , so that one can achieved the almost impossible. As the results after one year a fresher completely changed to a perfect PROFESSIONAL if he/she survives.

Basically the mechanism here turns the Boys into MEN .

I am very glad to worked here once .
Pros
Personality / Capability Development
Just do it
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra14 July 2016
ICICI Bank started universal banking less then 18 yers back and have become number 1 private Bank of India. Credit goes to the dynamic leadership and energetic teams which were given freedom to be creative and "just do it" culture. No wonder, Bank has achieved a massive growth in such a short time. Top management connected regularly with the employees and articulated their vision to achieve the objectives. Work is fun and excitement at ICICI Bank.
Pros
Dynamic leadership, Friendly HR policies, Caring, Listening Organisation, Energetic colleagues, Freedom to make error to achieve the goals, Empowerment
Cons
average salary
competitive workplace with fun
Phone banking officer, Credit cards (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh13 October 2016
It is very pleasure working with the company.. I learned a lot during my journey as such interacting with people, resolving their problem related to my job,first call resolution and so many.Al the management staff and co workers were al helpfull and cooperative. there is no hardest part of the job.. i enjoyed serving people,the most enjoyable part is when the management gives us targets to complete the in time i do complete it with the competition among the co workers.
Pros
free movie vouchers, sodexo vouchers to the winners
Productive and competitive environment
Operations Officer (Former Employee) –  nizamabad30 October 2016
competitive and best place to prove potential.
ICICI is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. ICICI, is a great employer with amazing perks.
Pros
Dynamic, Good work culture, opportunities to work at multiple roles.
Cons
working hours differ as per different teams own culture
productive
Sales Officer (SO) (Former Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh9 January 2017
There was the superb organisational culture.
I am fully satisfy with the services of ICICI BANK.
SALARY PACKAGE was good.
The whole management was also vey good.
Pros
free lauches
Cons
overall a good place to work. meeting different people helped to learn lot.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Surat, Vadodara9 December 2016
During a long career of 35 years in Banking I have learned a lot.
was able to understand the importance of Financial statements.
Statistical work made me more accurate in all field.

Where ever I have worked I got the decent Co-workers and I am really thankful to all of them.

In times of difficulties management also helped me very well and provided all the required support.

Any kind of job done in true sprite is enjoyable.
Cons
working hours are sometimes stretched beyond 10 hrs
Credit Process Associate (Credit Cards) (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh,india26 October 2016
Its good for starting a career in banking so far,employees are cooperative but exhausting working hours no possibility of incentives.Learned banking products ,their management .
Pros
managed work environment, Organised working profile
Cons
long working hours, no increment in salary, no rewards for prformance
Excellent organization to work with
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, India2 November 2016
Every day was enjoyable at the bank with new challenges and good working environment

I spend around 9 hours daily at work which includes completion of routine tasks and reverting to mails from various stakeholders and branch visits

Team work is the main thing that i learnt their

Management of the Bank is excellent with an open culture

Co workers are always very supportive

Constant changes are tough, but able to handle that

Good part is the interaction with so many stakeholders
Pros
Excellent leave policy
Cons
NA
Productive and very efficient management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Basirhat, West Bengal24 June 2016
As a whole learnt a lot of banking both management and operation team handling and sales since the management was very helpful to guide properly and learning matrics were superb in terms of knowledge gathering always used to get help from the supervisors and colleagues. Lot of Training program used to take place to let us introduce other part of behavioral knowledge. Technology and Products were having much more competitive edge than the competitors.
Pros
friendly atmosphere cooperative colleague Lunch allowance
Cons
Long hours and conveyance was not up to the mark