ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in India

Found 1,885 reviews matching the search
good working environment and work culture
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 9, 2016
Typical day was when i was asked to train the process to the senior management of the bank who came for a visit in India in order to understand the process. Inspite of being a new team member i got an opportunity to make them understand the process.
I learned many things which included teamwork, time management, being efficient and more productive in terms of the work which was assigned to me.
Management was good. All managers were helpful at any given point of time. The work culture was well managed.
Co workers were helpful everytime.
I think there is no hardest part until we take it the way.
enjoyable part was having fun on the floor while working.
Pros
free lunches, celebrations of festivals etc
Work Culture Ethics and Enviournment
collection manager (Current Employee) –  GodhraJanuary 16, 2016
I have been working with this company since 3.5 years. This one is my first job as soon as I completed my education. The leadership quality and type of employee retention was good. Work culture is promising and supportive. In this organisation, top management encourages their employees by offering various contests and gift vouchers. This organisation is quite keen on accomplishing the monthly targets and appreciating their employees in achieving the same.
Pros
Supportive, Career oriented
Cons
Salary bias, promotion
All work and No Play Makes Jack a Dumb Boy
Solution Manager for Commodity Based Finance (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 10, 2016
Too much work load and over burdened. Improper distribution of work.

I learn that how to manage things without support from your Boss.

Management is only in literature and on Brochures. HR teams never respond for your Calls and mails.

One can survive only with team spirit. Support from peer groups can help in learning and delivering the task.

Tough targets and Rude bosses are only the toughest part of any job.

When I spend time with peer group during lunch hours and when I leave from office on time for my home. These are the only two moments which I enjoy the most with all my work done. This only possible IF my Boss left the office.
Pros
Big Brand
Cons
Long Hours and ZERRO work life balance
Good, And Efficient
officer (Current Employee) –  Andheri, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2016
Best Services provided by Employee .
Salary/Benefits,
Job Security/Advancement,
Management,
Job Culture,
Excellent Work place ,
Good, And Efficient
Cons
Good work culture and innovative technology
Manager in Trade Finance (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 5, 2016
Management is always encouraging new ideas and always thrives for betterment.

Long working hours is the only drawback which impacts work life balance.

Career and Growth perspective are very good.
Pros
Hike, growth
everyday is fun
Senior Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MHJanuary 9, 2016
Mind Blowing Organisation to work with Excellent work culture here .
Great and helpful organisation to work with . good strategy to work in and great managemnet led by CEO
Pros
Liberty to do anything
Cons
Productivity and Learning, Market Knowledge, Supportive, Helpful, Accuracy and time management, Challenging.
Senior Forex Dealer, Forex Sales - GMG (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra BKCNovember 3, 2015
Enjoy being in Forex market which is always evolving and has so much to offer. Learn about markets and factors moving it like Technicals and Fundamentals. Learn about different kinds of deals and its execution process and build relationship with clients.
Management is unbias, supportive and always trying to get the best out of an individual.
Co-workers are helpful, friendly and knows how to work as a team and share the burden.
This job is very demanding speed, accuracy and time management wise. One has to be very efficient in this kind of line.
Each day has something new to offer. So enjoy being part of the market.
Pros
Understanding of markets, corporates, research and different products
Cons
its a nice place but sometimes it gets the best of your personal life
AVP- BUSINESS BANKING- NORTH INDIA (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 13, 2016
good place to work and great place to build your career, not so good when you are in some departments like credit, collections and the hr systems needs a serious overhaul.
Pros
good benefits, cash advances
Cons
none but sometimes hours can be long
Productivity is optimum as we provide good service to the customer and most important we are rewarded with perk and tours for the event qulifiers
Deputy Manager (Authorizer) (Current Employee) –  Ahmadnagar, MaharashtraMarch 6, 2016
Being a branch banker the key responsibility for me is to look after operations.As a deputy manger i have an immense experience in branch banking such as in cash,clearing,audit and compliance.Most important thing i learned is how to complete the daily work within the TAT also completing the activity which relates to time bound.most enjoyable part in work is to resolve the queries of the customer and satisfying them with good service at the end.As far as management is concern we my superiors and my subordinates work as a family which ultimately optimum productivity for the organisation.
Pros
FREE TRIPS WITH FAMILY MEMBERS
Cons
LONG WORKING HOURS
Innovative work place
CURRENT ACCOUNT OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Jharsuguda, OrissaMarch 14, 2016
It was great experience in ICICI Bank. I left that job only because of core sales otherwise it was the best job i've ever seen. I learned many new things in my last job, I was indeed in a current account department but I tried many other things too like:Cash Management System(CMS), clearing cheques,etc.

My collegues were very supportive and my boss as well.

The hardest part of the job was cold call, like we have to go directly to any shop or house want them to open account.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that my boss was very cool, he did not want his employees to be on pressure, he was very supportive. And in every month we all employees had fun.
Pros
Not so pressure
Cons
core sales
Career started there
SALES OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Kollam, KeralaMarch 11, 2016
Job nature is account sourcing (savings, current or nri). Got to learn dealing with customers. Good management. Targets and field work is hardest part. Paper and computer system entry works is enjoyable.
Pros
TRAVEL CLAIMS AND INCENTIVES
Cons
LONG HOURS
Productive work place
Retail banking (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 13, 2016
Productive work place growth is there but has huge sales pressure and long working hours but hr policy is not bad. Salary structure is not good.
Pros
HR POLICY IS GOOD
Cons
LONG HOURS, SALES PRESSURE
Best place to learn through adversity but bad job culture.
Deputy Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJune 21, 2015
Its challenging environment as each individual are in rush to meet daily steep target. This has made us learn to handle operation and sales efficiently in stipulate time. Meeting various individuals knowing their needs and providing them best services requires lot of patience, analysis and after sales service.

The senior management level does not care of the employees nor they mentor the juniors or have discussion or suggestion to make a fruitful career at ICICI.

Though work culture has been uncomfortable at work but every individual learns to bring the best out of own self and face the adversity and become a strong head and more determined personality.
Pros
Cons
Bad HR policies, No proper deployment of strategies, No work-life balance
It is good company with friendly environment
JAVA/J2EE developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 8, 2016
i enjoyed my work at this company it has good working environment though i had problem with management about my hours and salary
Pros
ping pong pool snooker
Cons
have to come on office hours
Bank Officer (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMarch 1, 2016
It was productive and learning experience for me, I learnt about bank operations, various products like credit cards et.c
Pros
good work culture
Cons
not good salary
nice
pb (Current Employee) –  Asansol, West BengalMarch 6, 2016
good work exp and atmosphere management is well maintained as well as nc salary. employee friendly as well security in terms of jobs and family
Pros
nice bank
Cons
nothing
The company provides to opportunity to prove your skill. Takes care of its employees.
Cluster Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  RajasthanApril 2, 2016
.On a typical day you need to at your desk all day/night long.

. Your skills are definitely going to improve after working here.

. Employees gets supports from management at all times

.Co workers are always supportive.

.Volumes of work is definitely the hardest part.

.If you really want to grow , company gives you many opportunity to prove your skills.
Pros
gives you support on each front
Cons
long working hours
so nice product so nice job
customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GJDecember 29, 2015
awesome job in icici bank as customer relation ship executive
just open 0 balance salary account of all corporate arias company
no tantion job i am work there 2 year.
just one problem is it on contract base job,
& i not leave that job but contract was over...
&closed our franchise
productive work place
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 16, 2015
Very systematic work process and culture which make us more dedicated to work. Managed the branch without Branch Manager and Assistant Manager which was a great experience I confidently managed and assisted every activities from branch opening to closing and ensured no errors.The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
This is the first company i worked for 1 year was a good start of my career managing a sales team with good working atmosphere
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Trichur, KeralaMarch 29, 2016
I have done my summer project over here on a subject of performance of various mutual fund.i successfully complete my project here and have been offered a job here as a assistant sales a manager.the firm and the management was really helpful and satisfied with my performance . I was really enjoyed working with this firm.