ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in India

• Salary/Benefits
Worst Service
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 23, 2016
Pros: NO Pros
Cons: Everything worst
An ex- banker with an experience of 2 month.

Worst banking service for female employee in ICICI Bank. First of all they show you fake dream and after joining they makes you slave. They just do business with you by tied up with ICICI Manipal Academy for Banking and Insurance. Some times your BM call you at 9:30 PM to come and finish your pending work(It is not necessary that it would be your work). Before joining beware of loan process because this will make trap for you.
develop the revenue generation
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Ramanathapuram, Tamil NaduMay 22, 2016
we have work hard to revenue generation and handle the team and develop the branch and achieve the target.and i have achieved the pan india level award for revenue generation and cross selling product for life insurance and mutual fund products award for our ceo
gud job for me...
Tele Sales Officer (Former Employee), shakar pur delhi..May 21, 2016
Pros: free time for work...
Cons: sunday was working..
some time was sunday is working its dificult for me...it was gud to be a helpful worker..i was learned that how to be tracing aa case..
Productive at my work place
Senior Officer in Banking Operations and Sales (Former Employee), Tamil NaduMay 21, 2016
My day at work was productive and i learnt a lot of things in bank(since i had o background exposure in banking domain)
Learnt - what is and how to work in an Bank
Management - ICICI bank management was not the maanagement for lower level employees.there are still many employees whose request has not even been considered by the management
Co-workers - Manager - Full of politics
Deputy Branch Manager - Was friendly
Hardest part of the job - Couldn't exhibit what i know since there won't be much recognition for the talent
Enjoyable part of the job -First three months of my training and last three months of probation
good to grow
Senior Officer (Former Employee), Bijapur, KarnatakaMay 20, 2016
Pros: nothing
Cons: long working hour
When i was working in ICICI Bank i learnt a lot about operation work, organisation, behavior of different customers and their requirement. there was no good management in our working place.
very risk and peaceless environment
Senior Officer (Former Employee), malleswaram 5th cross,bangalore,KAMay 20, 2016
Cons: no limited timings for work
i have learnt how to handle customers,how to convince customers and solve their queries and also have learnt wat kinds of people will be there and how to handle them i enjoyed working there and speaking with customers.
Banking job
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Muktsar, PunjabMay 18, 2016
Pros: very learning
Cons: contracts end
less staff
bank Worklife
Good
all were nice
keep record about transaction
home loan
Work in bank had also good learning experience for me .my contracts ends and afterthan i had no try because we got visa for canada
Unproductive for a CA
Credit Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MaharashtraMay 18, 2016
Work typically involves credit appraisal nothing related to CA.No new thing learned except for reading Cibil report. Management is very poor. Except for my boss, I hardly find anything to learn in my current job. I want to switch and be in Tax field so that I can apply my expertise learning in the same.
My job at ICICI
Senior Officer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 17, 2016
Pros: Lot of communication with other departments and knowledge regarding many processes is involved
Cons: Long hours
I enjoy my work at ICICI because it deals with different complaints from Customers through Banking Ombudsman and resolving them is a risky yet interesting part of my job.

I have learned how challenging the work can be through handing of BO aswell as RBI cases.

The hardest part of the job is it always deals with different queries which are sometimes hard to find the solution.

My colleagues are very helpful whenever we require there help in dealing with the difficult complaints.

I am very glad to say that i handle one of the toughest processes in Credit Card Operations.
productive and fun place
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 17, 2016
My employer was too good and friendly
i had a great time with my team and work with unity
Even on sundays i want to work obviously is a holiday
The only thing no much growth. nothing to learn beyond dat.
Back up opearion manager in ICICI BANK
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ambattur, Tamil NaduMay 17, 2016
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
ICICI BANK
Designation: Assistant Manager
One of the ICICI Bank New Branch was opened and appointed me as an Assistant Manager need to take care of my New Branch with stipulated 4 staff members. I need to take care of privilege customers.
Cash Receipts/Deposits & Payments Validation/Checking.
Responsible Privilege Customer Transactions
Checking Cash balancing
Checking for Vault custodian
Filing of End of day (EOD) Reports
Cross Checking the Register Updating on EOD cash position, instruments issued etc
Responsible for high quality service, customer relationship management, Queue Management, Branch Audit & Compliance
High attention to customer Escalations, Accuracy as well as customer service orientation.
Handling/Checking transactions of home loan’s original documents and issuing NOC for vehicle loans
Conducting huddle/Meeting with Bank Staff for day wise targets, Yesterdays targets.
Why the targets are not reached? Action Plans.
Implementing the new Ideas by staff to get the new accounts to the bank.
Great Bank to Workwith
Cluster Branch Manager (Current Employee), Villupuram, Tamil NaduMay 16, 2016
Pros: Perks
Cons: Too many verticals
So much of growth oppurtunities, Great Bank to Workwith, Transparent, Employee care, benefits, perks, great senior management team in mumbai, Strong HR Policies

Productive and Challenging
Phone Banking Officer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 16, 2016
Pros: Better Infrastucture
Cons: Long hours
The good part is one can easily manage time and its very learning experience overall. The most enjoyable and memorable day is when I was rewarded by my Senior General Manager for my discipline and consistent performance.
Fun plus challenging
Phone Banking Officer (International Process) (Current Employee), Nanakramguda, Andhra PradeshMay 16, 2016
Pros: Infrastructure
Cons: Long hours
I've learned the time management to the best of ability and it has also improved my knowledge in Foreign Exchange. The most enjoyable day of tenure at ICICI when I was awarded as Best Quality Service provider.
Overall work experience is good.
BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee), Nashik, MaharashtraMay 16, 2016
There is so much to know about like Ethics , management policies towards organization growth and work culture and the best part is a competitive attitude towards business strategies and client service .
Good learning curve but un-supportive management
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GujaratMay 15, 2016
Pros: High Learning Curve
Cons: Lack of proper guidance
I handle New Client Acquisition/ Business Development (Channel Finance) for Gujarat.

60% of my time involves contacting and meeting clients. The rest 40% goes into analysis of financial statements of clients, managing the documentation and other compliance requirements.

Most enjoyable & challenging aspect of the job is travelling, meeting new people and coordinating with the team of Branch Managers who are working under my supervision for lead conversion and documentation.

The difficult aspect is un-supportive senior management who neither listens nor advises regarding the grievances at-hand.
ICICI Bank Job Scenario
CPA Manager (Current Employee), Delhi, DelhiMay 15, 2016
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
Work Culture is very good, Staff are very nice and helpful, They help me in my work, I got lot of experience from ICICI Bank
great job experience in icici bank.alll kind of work handle for growth
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 14, 2016
i currently working in icici bank and i have good job experience with our knowledge and i like to add i learn maximum job activity and product knowledge of saving and current account
Great Learning and Good training on Multi Skilling
Cluster Head (Current Employee), Indore City, Madhya PradeshMay 14, 2016
Pros: Working Timings have very strong discipline and generally is not broken
Cons: Lack of Manpower, in-equal division of job across same grades, too much personal networking, objective rating system ignoring ground realities, hence challenge taking has become silly
The Day starts with Branch Huddle. During the Huddle, Oath taking, Product Training, customer service issues and operational challenges are discussed by the entire branch team.
Followed by Checking Mails, clearing financial and process approvals . Checking compliance tasks assigned to us. Conference Call with the Regional Head or Zonal Head, followed by discussion with the branch manager.
Post Lunch Branch Visit or Customer Visit continues till 4 PM. Days review for the BM and the branch staff as well as branch sales support is done. Against the DRR performance is evaluated and next day's strategy to be fixed
Good Organization to learn while working
BANK MANAGER (Current Employee), Ramnagar, UttarakhandMay 13, 2016
Learn about banking processes and imporatnce of these procee and complaince in banking.
Some time it is difficult to complete the daily task on time due external factor like connectivity issue.