ICICI Bank Ltd
1,118 reviews

ICICI Bank Ltd Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
OFFICER (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 1, 2014
Provides good facilities to their employees.
Management is good.
it is good to learn about your global business
Office Assistant in CMS Department (Former Employee), chandivaliSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: flexible
documentation for business dealing then
how is your client in other business
regular training on personality development & communication
Risk, Compliance & Audit Manager (Current Employee), hyderabadAugust 28, 2014
Pros: professional training
Cons: lock in period for promotion
Its good in terms of work culture & knowledge.Given independent authority for projects, good exposure to latest softwares & technologies, different recreational facilities.
It was nice
Credit Processing Analyst/Finance (Current Employee), KolkataAugust 27, 2014
Pros: corporate culture
Cons: unnecessary interfarence of bosses
When my boss appreciated for my work. To be calm in any condition and tackle in a shrewd manner. Management was average. Not allowing employees to think about themselves. Working on a project with team.
productive and learning full
branch banking (Former Employee), Banswara, RJAugust 27, 2014
Pros: co-oparetive staff
Cons: branch location very far and lack basic faclites
A typical day at jobs were challenging but fun. We really had to put our hard efforts but after achieving the goal it all pays.
The co-workers were helpful and co-operative.
productive
DEPUTY RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), GuwahatiAugust 26, 2014
was nice working with ICICI bank. A typical day was went to client for sale of Swipe machine and current account, he has just throw the paper on my face. My work base is started with icici bank where i have learned in sales customer service and relationship is the key of success. co workers and manage were always ver much supportive. the most enjoyable – more... part was i use to get sweets wishes from client on festives which is the respect that they have presented.so use to feel proud to work with this organisation – less
Learning and good working environment
Deputy Branch Manager at Aurangabad Branch (Current Employee), Aurangabad, BRAugust 25, 2014
Pros: transparency
Cons: long period forcustomer services
Each and every day of it is challenging as you need to manage the manpower and the customers together. Every Saturday we learn something through the application LMS. It is one such company that offers every employee an opportunity to explore banking processes and circulars. In this competitive environment our bank offers customer best services through – more... advance technology and also through the bankers. The customers are called up and are asked to give their feedback of services rendered to them – less
The organisation has a very good corporate culture , with the all benefits and securities to employees
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), UdaipurAugust 25, 2014
The organisation has its own style of working which enthusiases a person to work more and more . The environment is highy professional with due respect to each other personnel in the organisation, The benefits and security given to employees are good. The bank teaches one how to be confident and well spoken in front of senior management.
This organisation gives sparks for earning for there employee.
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Noida, UPAugust 23, 2014
This organisation developed curiosity in there employee for earning incentives.
Good & Work Oriented
Regional Operations, Banking Officer (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 23, 2014
Multitasking
Handled More Than One Task
Learnt Customer relationship During Premature Closure Of HomeLoans ,Post Disbusal Documents Etc
Work Loads During Month Ends
Appreciation From Superiors
Productive but no fun
Assistant Manager, Successfully (Current Employee), bangalore, karnatakaAugust 21, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours, ill management
It's good to be a part of ICICI bank. You get a chance to learn so many things but at the same time you may not feel comfortable with the work culture.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER
Customer service Officer (Former Employee), Paschim Vihar, DLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: no
Learn Banking function

how make pay oder
how to make DD
what is credit and debit .
good place to work with
Phone Banking Officer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 20, 2014
nice technology used, good management, supportive team and managers.
COMPETETTIVE
I. Working as JR Officer (Current Employee), Belgaum, KAAugust 20, 2014
GOOD PLACE TO LEARNING,
TOP MANAGEMENT IS EXCELLENT
POOR KNOWLEDGE OF SUPERIORS
Good learning place`
Designation- Senior Customer Service Officer (Current Employee), hyderabad, apAugust 19, 2014
Pros: nothing great
Cons: long hours and extreme sales pressure
spending 10 to 11 hrs at work place
learned effective customer service and how to delight customers
ok
ok
sales
service
Tade Finance
Manager Trade Finance (Current Employee), Pune MHAugust 18, 2014
Pros: learning platform
Cons: no comments
All trade products in commercial handled by me at ICICI Bank at Nagpur. In June 2014 i have transferred to Pune Branch at Bund Garden
Enjoyed my stint as a dual professional i.e. in wealth management and Trade Finance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Madurai, TNAugust 17, 2014
Pros: friendly management
Cons: long hours definitely
I am corporate banking professional. My aim was to bring more and more fee based income to my organisation in the form dedicated customer services. I used to provide trade finance solutions to our clients by issuing LCs, Bank Guarantees, Bills on collection, Bill negotiation, Buyer's credit.

I learned from my previous organisation how markets work? – more... how the current market dynamics have changed from product centric to customer centric.

Management in ICICI Bank was friendly and strict at the same time. I liked the way they had no compromise for discipline and compliance matters.

ICICI Bank believed in working as a team. Hence I found my workers to be extremely helpful and very accepting.

The hardest part of the job was obviously every week we have to be ready in front of my boss with my commitment vs achievement data.

I would say the most enjoyed the days when our team used to go out on dinner/ picnic when the branch used exceed their targets. – less
productive and fun place working on high net worth individuals
Senior Associate in Wealth Management (Former Employee), Bhopal, IndiaAugust 17, 2014
learned organizational, interpersonal skills, how to interact with all the type of client, having patience while working, sales and marketing skills,

good management and work culture, good people around.
Productive and A leaning Organisation
Customer Service Manager (AM-1) (Former Employee), Nadiad GujaratAugust 17, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: long working hours
As i was in ICICI bank ,I learned banking professionalism and Improved myself in many areas.

Management is good.

Co-workers are co-operative.

To deal with new and privilege Customer is the most enjoyable part of job
productive and good learning palace
Management Trainee (Former Employee), gurgaonAugust 16, 2014
get chance to participate in live project of icici bank
i learned lot of things

1 2 3 4 5

About ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Limited (the Bank) is a banking company engaged in providing a range of banking and financial services, including commercial – Read more

ICICI Bank Ltd Photos