ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 4,024 reviews matching the search
Office boy
office boy (Former Employee) –  Angul, OrissaAugust 16, 2017
It is very good organisations.and I am thankfull to working here.good environment in this organisation. I am do my best in this company. ..............
work learning enviroment
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Alangayam, Tamil NaduAugust 15, 2017
The bank offers many learning opportunities which contributes to growth and skill upliftment. Work environment is productive, positive & challenging.
Great Place to Work
Branch Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  panchkulaAugust 15, 2017
ICICI Bank Ltd is a professional company , great place to work, learning place where everyone help if you are ready to learn, various ways to learn one thing with different platforms. Helping hands help to to grow in your career
Learning, little bit concerned about service
Realtionship Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 15, 2017
Good to be work on under this large organisations but growth is not prominent. You have to invest long years of service to get this opportunity.Long Woking hours
Pros
Less pressure
Cons
Management issues
Good for people looking for banking career, but not so good for techies
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 14, 2017
Since this was my first job, it will always hold a special place in my heart. However, the benefits that the employees are eligible for are not met upto the expectations.
Pros
Free shuttle within 5kms radius.
Cons
Compensation and growth
Very great company which i worked. I learned a lot from this bank.
Debt MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Nellore, Andhra PradeshAugust 14, 2017
This bank is largest multi national company. This bank great ness is every online process invent this bank. very great name all over the world. This company will help me to stand at market.
Good
CSO (Former Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 14, 2017
Nice sale and operations job good culture only day work concentrate more on insurance and casa. Good support from higher levels. Giving more contatcts.
Good for learning prospect
Relationship Manager -Business Banking (Current Employee) –  Connaught Place, DelhiAugust 13, 2017
It's a good bank to work lots of learning and chance to learn basic banking, But huge hararky. Good management and implications process and tracking system for Businesses. Very fast tat process for service request for customers onboard as well acquiring for bank
Good
Cpa manager with associate I proses India pvt ltd (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad cityAugust 13, 2017
Secure culture. Good working environment. Nice learning experience. Benchmark is always pushed to achieve higher and better. Company growth and individual growth is always clubbed together.
Hard working time
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshAugust 13, 2017
Its just like to create accounts for the costomers
Online abank accounts
No life to survive
No future
Its a temporary job

Should go to every college and students to explain about the application is the hardest part of the job
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal timings
Productive and huge experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 12, 2017
Good opportunity to learn products end to end. All types of transactions gives more experience. Good job environment and opportunity. Help to understand actual market requirements.
full work place
Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  kanpurAugust 12, 2017
Do hard work to success in our goal and respect our parrents as well our seniors and give 100% work of our company .Ans earn lotts of money to fullfill our aim and desire and parrents desire also.
Pros
free fooding and lodding
Cons
8 hour max do the work
Team Leader - Sales (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAugust 12, 2017
To implement my knowledge in an expedient environment that can provide me umpteenth opportunities & continual up-gradation of my aptitude & interpersonal skills to do constructive work & hence to benefit masses thereby contributing to the perpetual headway of the nation & work well with a diverse group of people
A nice learning environment
Zonal Manager - North India (Current Employee) –  DelhiAugust 12, 2017
Pros
Good working
Cons
Good
Customer Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  AhmedabadAugust 11, 2017
Its been more than 8years i left the company but it was fun working with ICIci during that period...I had to leave the job to manage personal life else I would have reached different level in my carrer..
Sr. Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  noida sector 142.August 11, 2017
icici bank very growthing compony. any one who want to make his career in banking platform can make by doing hard work.
icici bank give chance to improvement every year by conducting shorte exam.
Pros
launche
Cons
long hour
Not so great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 11, 2017
The company is doing good, but some how it did not go well with me.

My experience over all was not so good. The work culture or the management or other small things, did not go well with me in this company.
productive workplace
Team Manager (Mortgage) (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 11, 2017
good place for hard working professionals with icici bank, actually it was on I channel pay role which is a contractual basis and remains unchanged but still, it was great experience place for hard core professionals workers. the business flow was on quantity base and strictly based on TAT.
Pros
great learning place
Cons
long working hours
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 10, 2017
daily hurdle , discussion of daily agenda , meeting with customers, fixing appointments and interacting more, guidance by superiors how to achieve goal with smart work
Pros
healthy environment
A wow place to work.
Senior Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Allahabad, Uttar PradeshAugust 10, 2017
It is always an honour to work for the top most private sector bank of India. A great career booster. Superb learning experience and motivational superiors with a free hand to perform.
Pros
Great Incentives
Cons
Customer compalints