1. Management is the art of knowing what you want to do and then
seeing that it is done in the best and effective way.
2. Management is simply the process of decision making and control
over the action of human beings for the expressed purpose of .
attaining pre-determined goals.
3. Management is the accomplishment of results through the – more... efforts of
4. Management is the art of getting things done through and with
people in formally organized groups.
5. Management is a process involving planning, organizing, staffing,
directing, controlling human efforts to achieve stated objectives in
6. Management is a distinct process consisting of planning,
organizing, actuating and controlling utilizing in each both science
and art and followed in order to accomplish predetermined
7. Management is also known as a body of knowledge and discipline. – less