Hyatt Employee Reviews

Okayplace to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
Great place to work in mumbai was the first job. the growth is slow and only so much can be done in terms of that, I joind as an inter as a part on my degree.
Quick-paced workplace; Management is particular about meeting deadlines; Teamwork; Empathy at work
Administration Officer (Guest Services) (Current Employee) –  GoaSeptember 19, 2017
A typical day at work starts with Good Morning wishes to each other. Then going through emails and their replies, attending the daily scheduled departmental meetings, liasioning with other departments, ultimatey making sure that each employee performs his/her task with effectiveness thereby ensuring guest satisfaction - the ultimate goal of Hyatt.

I have learned about the commitment towards task assigned and importance of meeting deadlines.
Management is supportive and participative.
Workplace culture is positive. There is positive interaction with all the colleagues, each team members' attitude and behavior is progressive.
There is nothing worth mentioning as the hardest part of the job. But yes, dealing with different type of customers and members is a bit challenging time to time.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the inherent satisfaction that is felt after successful accomplishment of any assigned duty and also when day to day challenges are effectively countered and successfully managed.
Pros
Stressfree work environment and employee benefits
Cons
Career Growth Pyramid is a bit unclear.
productive place to work with
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  kolkata, IndiaSeptember 18, 2017
I am was working as an industrial trainee with all the four departments for each month. Front Office, House Keeping, F n B service department and Kitchens in 2010.
Pros
excellent management and work culture
I love Hyatt
Asst Manager Security (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 16, 2017
Hyatt Is friendly culture company.its gives opportunity to learn and grow within the company. i most like about Hyatt is ican do what i want. I love Hyatt
Reasonable Job Position
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 12, 2017
Often given extra workload and timings were anti social. However on the flip side the company is very huge and seems to have many routes to progress your career
fun place
Guest Relations Executive (Former Employee) –  indiaSeptember 12, 2017
nice place to work.
Good team as well as good management. This is a place where a person can learn a lot of things.
this includes time management
understanding guest requirements.
Pros
free food
Customer friendly Hotel
Line Chef (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 3, 2017
One of the biggest hotels of kolkata located at the posh neighbourhood, Hyatt is like a sea of opportunities to the staffs working with it. The VIPs choose to stay with Hyatt and Hyatt has got one of the best Kitchen team with the best of the best chefs. I got to learn alot
Pros
Free lunches, Specialized training
Cons
No job security and not so friendly co workers
It was a great place for work
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 1, 2017
Hyatt is a good platform to show your interest and your skills.
The management of the Hyatt give the better opportunity to work and the will make you learn always.
Good growth, constant learning experience
Guest Service Officer (Reservations) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 31, 2017
It's a great place to work with a constant learning about the work and a good personal growth too. There is a good motivation from the managers and peers
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Very Good Place For taking the knowledge in this field.
AV Operational Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhAugust 29, 2017
I am very Happy to be a part of this industry. Very good place to work for everywhere. All the person is much supportive. Now I want to work with a reputed organization that can fully tap my technical, organizational & intellectual potential with a creative environment.
its very fun over there and good co. to work
Food and beverage associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 26, 2017
its one of the best co. in the world.
Gained all the basics and start my life from there.
Management is in well hand
people are friendly and understand each other and work as a family.
Company is good to learn under pressure
Assistant Manager -HR (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 24, 2017
Hyatt is good for learners. Good company for wok who wish to learn under pressure. One can work anywhere in this country once you complete good tenure with Hyatt.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun workplace.
Vocational Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 22, 2017
*A good place for any passionate individual to explore themselves to this industry.
* I learned many things related to bakery functioning.
*Management is very good with co-operative people.
*work culture is very good.
*Frankly speaking i am very dedicated towards my work. So, i enjoyed each and every moment of my work.
A place to learn a lot
Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 18, 2017
The hardest part of job was the working hours, have to do 14-16 straight hour shifts,the environment of workplace was very great, lots of new activities was organised by the company for new employees staff and for trainnes
Pros
Free meal in cafeteria
Cons
Long hectic working hour shifts
very energetic hotel to work
Banquet Coordinator ( F&B Dep ) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 16, 2017
Started with the property which was very standardize in every expect at work.
Enjoyed the drills which was organized for the safety precaution.
For learning purpose in this property...the property has a training every week which has a very positive aspect for staff.
Pros
comp coffe for normal guest
I have worked with hyatt for six years and i found it a good fun loving place apart from that so many fun activities they used to create randomly.
spa Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratAugust 16, 2017
I learned a lot still learning and its all because of my senior associates who trained me and my team who is always there to stand by my side. management is doing great they are always trying there best to make it a good environment all the time. Taking briefing is the best part of my job as I found m a good motivator and team used to show a very good interest and there is always my senior head to supervise me with my quiries,
Good to work
Personnel Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyatt Regency Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaAugust 15, 2017
Gives you the proper direction to perform your work better. Enhance your own personality, personally and professionally. Gives exposure to your additional talents.
Hotel that attracts everyone
Commis (Former Employee) –  INAugust 15, 2017
I joined here as a commis in Garde manger and got to know anout many salads, cold cuts, how to handle orders and everything. Also worked in grill and pasta station for few days but due to work load and even less pay I quit my job.
Pros
Cons
Colleagues
Nice place but not for me
Trainee (Current Employee) –  KitchenAugust 13, 2017
Yes hotel hyatt Regency Kolkata. Many wom sardha there to do it can't do this job like 13 hrs a day. But the place was very nice my hr is very nice hotel.
Pros
Cons
13 hrs
good to place
workin as Guest Service Operation (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 7, 2017
Its a good to work, evryday there is something new to learn work of area is good postive vibes..lots of stress but employee out there manages to work and at the same time to live there own personal life. over all good place to learn sumting about our career.
Pros
free lunch and pick and drop for gals
Cons
long hours of shift timing