Hyatt Employee Reviews

Innovative and fun
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
Let us keep inovate new things and set ups related beverages and cocktails. It helps to learn new thing and it's fun and full of productivity which keep us focused here .
Excellent hotel with international chain.
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 13, 2017
I had worked their as assistant manager, best working environment and great work culture. Best take care for their employees. I recommend one should work at Hyatt hotel.
this is the place where i learned something
Internship (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 8, 2017
at this place i worked in the all four core departments of the hotels that are Front office, accommodation operation ,front office and my favorite food production. it is just the starting of my carrier in the hospitality industry.
Chef de partie (Former Employee) –  Goa and chandigarhNovember 5, 2017
Overall good experience .I would like to continue with hyatt again.The company provided better learning opportunities which helped me to be a chef which made me confident.
Pros
Training sessions
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Good Place to Work
Convention Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhNovember 5, 2017
Hyatt has always been the Best place to work.

They take care of their employees and are good potential hospitality company.

Hyatt is one of the best place to work.
Pros
Meals are included as per the recruiter
Cons
Yes sometime long hrs depending on the over all work nature.
Games activities,town hall meeting in every month
hostess in F&B Service (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 3, 2017
Safe place to work,to learn something,to know the value of team work,4restaurant,night club,polo lounge bar,one vip lounge for vip guest,I have worked there also great experience
Pros
Meal, pick up n drop, laundry service, 12night free per year in Hyatt in India
Cons
After six month medical check up free, lunch break, tea break
All are good
GSA (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 2, 2017
Hyatt is a great place to work there I have spent three years like a home people are very good as well as helpful.
I started my career from the hyatt regency delhi still I’m working here just want to say it’s nice place
Cons
Need a change
Learning with Fun at Work
Catering Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratNovember 2, 2017
Being in Sales I have different challenges on daily basis, but we have lot of great opportunities to learn effective department process , balancing work and Fun by HR in working hours, great food to eat and understanding colleagues including superior which are equally reachable most of the times,
Management is good,helping the employee extreamly how to handle
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  amritsar indiaOctober 11, 2017
mindblowing management .Handle with care by training manager and HR manager.unity in employess and also we have to see the best team work that can often by HYATT. Guest are commenting hyatt more and more because of systamatic services and most educated department heaads
Pros
free lunches and dinners
Cons
9 hours duty only
workPlace Culture
Team Leader of health club and spa (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 10, 2017
Adept at managing people, maintaining healthy employee relation, handling employee grievance thru creating a progressive environment.
 An effective communicator with the ability to motivate personnel towards achieving organisation objective and adhering to industry best practices.
 Result-analyzing the need, developing and executing the support systems and putting them in place and hence providing prompt services to the customers .
Fun place
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabOctober 9, 2017
Great learning while working with Hyatt Amritsar.
Lerner how handle IRD operation as par the brand standers with out any manager. Also learnt about P&L and menu engineering during my work period.
Enjoyed
Indian Cook commi 1 (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 6, 2017
Very nice place for work experience . That was my life's best kitchen.its really good memoryble experience. We just enjoyed our work. That was also a non forgetble experience.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short hours
Very positive place to work with.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 2, 2017
One of the best place to work with and all the employees are very highly skilled, very employee friendly Company all the HR policies are upto the best.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No long hours
Living Grand
Bell Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 1, 2017
It Was Amazing To Work With Grand Hyatt I Had Almost Work For More Then One Year But Because Of Some Reason I Had To Leave The Job I Had Got To learn Many Good Thing And Now My Confidence Level Is At Different Level
Pros
Yesh
Cons
9 hours
best place to work in mumbai city
F &B Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2017
I have never come across such an friendly yet professional working environment. I have seen the best working days of my life with Hyatt, would definitely love to work along in future if given an opportunity
Fun place to work and grow
Server at associate level (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 23, 2017
opening and closing shift.
Handling the cash
Management is really supportive
Culture is like a family where they care for each other.
To handle guest complaint is the hardest part
When you see a smile on a customer because of your service is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Grocery Voucher every quater
Cons
Limited Salary
Excellent employee related events
H.R, Learning and Development (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
It was an amazing experience at Hyatt. It was a very unique company and they treated their staff very well.
Hyatt has a clear purpose of treating people well so they can be their best .
Pros
8 offs a month
Okayplace to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
Great place to work in mumbai was the first job. the growth is slow and only so much can be done in terms of that, I joind as an inter as a part on my degree.
Quick-paced workplace; Management is particular about meeting deadlines; Teamwork; Empathy at work
Administration Officer (Guest Services) (Current Employee) –  GoaSeptember 19, 2017
A typical day at work starts with Good Morning wishes to each other. Then going through emails and their replies, attending the daily scheduled departmental meetings, liasioning with other departments, ultimatey making sure that each employee performs his/her task with effectiveness thereby ensuring guest satisfaction - the ultimate goal of Hyatt.

I have learned about the commitment towards task assigned and importance of meeting deadlines.
Management is supportive and participative.
Workplace culture is positive. There is positive interaction with all the colleagues, each team members' attitude and behavior is progressive.
There is nothing worth mentioning as the hardest part of the job. But yes, dealing with different type of customers and members is a bit challenging time to time.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the inherent satisfaction that is felt after successful accomplishment of any assigned duty and also when day to day challenges are effectively countered and successfully managed.
Pros
Stressfree work environment and employee benefits
Cons
Career Growth Pyramid is a bit unclear.
productive place to work with
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  kolkata, IndiaSeptember 18, 2017
I am was working as an industrial trainee with all the four departments for each month. Front Office, House Keeping, F n B service department and Kitchens in 2010.
Pros
excellent management and work culture