Hindustan Petroleum Employee Reviews

Healthy atmosphere with qualified officers
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Mechanical) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 6, 2017
Worked in HPCL less than a year in Aviation SBU.
Great opportunity for freshers to get exposure in corporate world.
Government policy but corporate culture for aggressive growth.
Pros
Opportunity to handle manpower management.
Cons
Less manpower than required.
Good
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaOctober 30, 2017
It's a dynamic platform to improvise our skill all sectors of engineering. Their compliance to statutories is good. Relationship between management and non-management staff have to be improved.
Excellent
STENO+TYPIST under the Supreme Court Lawyer (Former Employee) –  Scope Minar Nirman Vihar Laxmi Nagar DelhiSeptember 18, 2017
Hindustan Petroleum is a navratan company. My experience is really memorable because staff is good, supportive and helping and i learnt much from there.
Pros
Good Environment, Staff Cooperative, Good Management
Cons
Salary not much
Fun Place
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 14, 2017
Great culture, fun place to work! Very collaborative environment where managers empower employees to voice opinions and ideas at all times. Overall, I recommend!
Pros
Benefits, compensation, mission, team members
Cons
Paying technical debt
Good Place to work.
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MundraSeptember 10, 2017
Good Work Culture and salary package. Less Work life balance and Job is transferrable. A lot of facilities are provided, but less leaves. Provides training and take care of employees.
Pros
Free lunch, conveyance allowance, Furniture loan, Car loan, Home loan
Cons
Transfers. shift Job.
the management was very good and people were very friendly
sales DOUBLED in my tenure at HPCL (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratAugust 30, 2017
The management was friendly. It was a good place to work.
Got a great experience to talk to customers and handle there problems because it was a very busy place.
i am handling most of Kosan make equipments.
Graduate apprentice trainee engineering (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraAugust 18, 2017
It is nice to do work in the organization. The maximum focus is production with all safety and quality. The management is really good and smooth line. The work place culture is very healthy and quality work is done. Nothing much hard part in job but ensure the rate of production is steady. The most enjoyable part is to do task with all work men with all enthusiasm and friendly atmosphere.
I enjoyed my every day even every minute at work.
Sr.Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Himachal PradeshAugust 14, 2017
My present job was very competitive and of utmost responsibility being Oil Sector industry where highly flammable products such as Gasohol (Motor Spirit), HSD, Kerosene, Ethanol, Haxane, Furnace Oil etc. were being handled. Quality, quantity and safety are the major activities of concern.
Pros
handsome salary as well as perks.
Cons
Not much because you are well paid for services.
"Independence, Positivity and Technology, Awesome Journey So Far!"
Intern (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshJuly 31, 2017
The Culture of this company is Fabulous. Everyone I worked with was amazing. Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The Manager is highly lovable and motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team.

Great Work Culture, Best of talented colleges, Flexible working hours, Team training meeting out of the city, etc..,.
fun place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  indiaJuly 22, 2017
I learnt new things and loved working here and gained a lot of experience here and I would recommend it as a good healthy workplace and the quality of management is brilliant despite it being busy all day.
Summer Internship
Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 17, 2017
I have been part of the organisation for 3 months as summer intern. as such no actual work is given to the interns. Only certain projects are assigned to them and at the end of the tenure they need to submit it.But overall experience was really good.
Fun to wrok
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 2, 2017
It's a very employee friendly organisation with great perks. I had a great time interning here and also learned a lot about my field of specialization.
Mutiple roles
Sr Operations Officer (Former Employee) –  Palghat, KeralaJune 9, 2017
HPCL gave me a complete exposure in to various SBU thereby enhancing my knowledge Base and experience in oil and gas. Working in different HPCL locations and job environment, handling employees gave me confidence in resolving variety of issues.
its temporary job
Secretary to Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJune 1, 2017
its not permanent job and not any possibility for future benefits. Only I was fresher and just started to work. Myself taught too much from this company and worked with Semi Govt. 1st rank officers.
Nice Place to work
Operation & Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bahadurgarh, HaryanaMay 31, 2017
Good environment,knowledge growth,management good,grow your knowledge,you can take important decision,direct reporting,can have future with company,grow business
fun workplace
project trannie (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 10, 2017
Good opportunity for people looking for job security and easy life.Safety issues with you are great but growth in the salary is exponential.Overall review is good
Pros
free lunches
Cons
slow growth with respect to salary
field engineer
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil NaduApril 9, 2017
> looking after all the mechanical equipment and access required man power in needed location
> learned how the manage people and how to make use of the people for extra work and worked for company profit buy reducing man power or OT. Mainly daily maintenance carried out so that production wont effect at any cost.
> management is good and supported in doing all innovation.
> since i am in field so interaction with people is main part of my work so had fun and enjoyed in working in field.
> hardest part is nothing in my job profile since my profile is like that. moreover am enjoying my work.
> maintaining a good relationship with my co workers is enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
great support and offer from management
Cons
all Sunday filling
Productive and very enthusiastic
Division-Head Oil Movement and storage (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshApril 7, 2017
A very congenial atmosphere to work
Values personal opinions
Liberty to develop and implement ideas that promotes Corpotaion business
Economically supportive in need hours
Pros
Liberal housing loans and vehicle loans
Cons
Long hours of work including holidys at times
Energatic workplace
Shift Incharge (Current Employee) –  Ajmer, RajasthanMarch 16, 2017
Enjoying working culture.
Good management
Always new thing arrive for learning aspects.
Every work have been carried out with closed supervision with safety also.

was an excellent experience
Intern at Finance, North Zone (Former Employee) –  Laxmi Nagar Market, DelhiMarch 2, 2017
The environment was excellent. Learnt a lot about management. Benifits were satisfying. Workplace culture was also good. Management of the company is good.