Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

good nature ,comfortable work palce to beeing a employee
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 19, 2018
Being an employeeits good to share my opinion as review over here ,

the day starts with good nature all over .with good co-employee

and work enviroment is good,
Pros
so gooood environment
Cons
nothing much as of now
February 20, 2018

We appreciate your employment with HGS and we're glad that you are having a pleasant experience with us! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Very beautiful place to start your career in bpo
As per my view HGS is one of the best group for a freshers to grow his/her career in BPO.the environment is very good.All the employee are very friendly.
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors.

Best place for start a new career..
CRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 19, 2018
Start a new career pls join HGS.Good Friendly environment..Manager and team leader are also good..Good job opportunity..... Colleagues are friendly.......
Cons
Na
February 20, 2018

Hi, we're happy to hear that you are enjoying working with us! Wish you all the best in your further endeavors. Have a great career :)

fun workplace
enjoy taking the calls. Manager is good and supportive. staffs are very helpful.team leads are very supportive.got the opportunity to improve my communication skills.
good
Cons
Na
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. Happy to hear that you are having a pleasant and good supportive people around you. We wish you a successful career with HGS.

interesting place to work
A great place to work, helpful in all ascpects to provide u a good start for your career.... i am enjoying working here......had been supported and rewarded as per my abilities.......
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
nothing to say as of now
February 20, 2018

Great to hear that you are having a good working environment with us. At HGS, we aim to provide a good work environment and recognize our employees with rewards for their hard work. Wishing you the best career.

Good Learning Experience
CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
HGS was my career turning point. There my designation was telecaller. There I enjoyed my designation, as well as my tasks, are given by my manager. Thanks to HGS.
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We appreciate and value your feedback and we're glad that you enjoying working with us!

Excellent place for freshers
CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
Good company with great benefits. Seniors show a great helping hand which is required in most of the organization. Great opportunity to explore many skills.
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. Happy to hear that you are having a pleasant and good supportive experience with us. We wish you a successful career with HGS.

Good
CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
Training was goood learning
Want to grow fast so concentration is high
Supportive team members and Managers
Can grow with company
ER was funfilled and enjoying
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We're so pleased to see that you enjoying working with us! At HGS, we're committed to providing quality training opportunities to our employees, in order to help them be the best at what they do. We're glad you recognize and value that as well. Good luck!

Wish to be here always
CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
This was a place where I pioneered my career, salary was low but still learnt a lot. As for the first time ever I know the Business Ettiquite. Life style changed, and here I stand now.
February 20, 2018

Wow:)..thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to see your comment!! People like you helping us in creating HGS a wonderful work environment. We wish you All the Best and have a bright future!!

CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
Hgs have a friendly environment. Every weekend have fun day. It's really good place for work. We improve our communication skill and confident level here.
February 20, 2018

Hi, Thank you for writing your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate it. We wish you all success and a bright future:)

Very Productive
CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
The company has good work culture, great environment, This is the best company to start a career in a corporate field. The company maintains a good relationship with all the employee. We are happy to be a part of HGS employee.
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. We wish you a successful career with HGS.

CRO (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2018
A good place to work, good environment to work, But the problem is salary and there should be two days week offs in the company. There are many fun activities in the company to motivate the employees
February 20, 2018

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear that you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. We believe in providing industry standard of pay for all our employees. Please help us in understanding your concerns better, write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

It's a good reputed company
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2018
Work Management is good and it feels happy to work here but the work timings has to be modified bit , and salary is also good , HGS is a very good reputed company across pan India
Pros
Company is clean and clear
Cons
job security
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. We feel glad that you are having a good experience with HGS. We value and take your feedback. Best wishes for your successful career ahead.

The most enjoyable part of the job
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 17, 2018
Get the liberty to try something new for business transformation and in project management area.Excellent people management and environment is so encouraging that you always try to do something new for company vision and misson
Pros
Excellent Work Environment
Cons
Salary
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear you are having a pleasant and motivated environment which enables you to explore yourself with new ideas. We wish you a successful career with HGS.

Fun Workplace
CRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2018
having a great experience......, positive atmosphere, good colleagues and team leaders........ no work pressure....... and learning lots of new things.
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We appreciate and value your feedback. We wish you all the best in your career.

Call atand
Idea call center (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshFebruary 16, 2018
Communication skill is best and customer qualified knowledge best and time managment and general knowledge and computer knowledge and typing speed is the best job
Pros
Tea
Cons
8 hours
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors.

Hr senior executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2018
Employees needs more stress busters on real time basis. More opportunities to be created. Up skill training’s, open door policy is great. Also dress code policy is employee friendly
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Work pressure
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We value and take your feedback. Please drop us a mail at talk2us@teamhgs.com to understand better on your suggestions

Very good Team
Executive Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2018
Nice place to start the career for fresh face. Nice environment................good to work with the people over here and nice ambience ..............
Pros
Nice coffee
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. We feel glad that you are having a good experience with HGS. Best wishes for your successful career ahead.

Workplace
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2018
Awesome place to work, I enjoy coming to work everyday and have a great rapport with my peers. I like the teamwork within the team. I would recommend my friends to join this place too.
Pros
Good workflow
Cons
Nothing to mention
February 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for working with us. We are happy to hear that you are having a pleasant environment with HGS. We wish you all the best for upcoming career opportunities :)

Company atmosphere
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2018
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
Nothing as of now
February 19, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.