HGS - Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Good work enviornment
Senior Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 21, 2017
Good work environment and good culture
Achievable targets and its helping us to groom to next level. Team managers are very supportive in grooming us to next level and giving us space and helping us to take new initiatives to improve process performance
Pros
Team dinner
Cons
Work schedule variance as per FD
Good
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 17, 2017
Fair place to work, Good in terms of growth to the next level, No politics, calibered person cracks, Good learning process for fresher's, nice working environment
poor management but nice place to work
CRE (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2017
no easy scope for salary hike & promotion..very low incentives & basic was too low.YOU have to complete 1 yr for the promotion but that is not guranteed that u will be promoted for the next level
Hinduja global solutions
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) –  BangloreOctober 10, 2017
To be proud I. Working with the Hinduja global solutions .....as customer support associate ...with handling task and achieving the daily tasks and then performing for the routine task and gvng the best relevant experience for the company....I. Customer services ....
senior exective
Python Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 6, 2017
It is good work and lot of activity,more work in BPO . Everybody give respect to each other then typing will learn and good in every BPO sector and final is english communication required.
Customer sapport officer
Customer support officer (Former Employee) –  Indore,October 4, 2017
This company admosphere is very well .
There are managemant is very well they are always promote of new employs.so we can say that this company is always growth in feature.
Good environment
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 3, 2017
Had a good facilities and environment .Kind people and had best time over there. Got to learn new things . We had got to celebrate every festival and also had some compitions to take part in it.
Pros
Perfect timings login and out
Good
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhSeptember 26, 2017
Job is very easy and very professional, good office environment and employees are also good communication, human resources is very active, overall good job.
Pros
Tea is also free
Cons
Average
Great
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 14, 2017
Its really awesome to be a part of Hinduja
Global Solutions working with such a prestigious company is always a matter of pleasure and Proud thanks for bringing me more enthusiasm for Better job opportunities...
Excellent
Sr.advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 8, 2017
Good place to work, good management, good canteen, free coffee tea and lockers to keep phones and our personal belongings safely under a roof with cctv cameras everywhere.
Pros
Less pressure
Cons
Nothing much
Good Platform for upskilling
Deputy Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 5, 2017
At HGS, every employee is equal. An employee gets enough learning platforms and adequate growth opporrunities.
Fair dealing with employees. There is work/life balance; unfortunatley not for all levels. Pay grade is behind the market standards.
I learnt how to work
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2017
I couldn't forget the first day of my work in HGS i was totally nervous , excited . But the management people supported me a lot , even my skills got enhanced a lot for the got the recognised.
job and the other day I love it so much fun
Agent (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshAugust 25, 2017
The jobs and I have been a long time and I was going to the store and buy me one more time with my family and friends that are not a bad thing about me.
Pros
some time
Cons
1hrs
nice
Sr. Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  noidaAugust 24, 2017
Call centers are facilities that are specifically set up to manage telephone calls from customers. They are intended to provide orderly cost efficient telephone-based services. They serve as the primary telephone interface with customers for specific services provided by the agencies. The call centers have structured environments where calls are handled by a group of skilled professionals who provide the service required by the caller or transfer the call to someone designated for that purpose
Interview
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraAugust 23, 2017
Note: According to today's conditions of air industries & my past experience you will never get 150 seats above including support staff. And you looking an AM to handle a team of 100 seats with the salary of 4lks pa. Sorry to write this but feel to share this.

your hr manager took my interview for 5mnts & told he looking AM purely from inbound back round & who can handle a team of 100 & above because we have upcoming goair process of 250 seats.
Pros
inbound & outbound
Cons
feedback
productivity
CRO (Customer Relation Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
The environment in workplace is good .
The team work is done.
This company provide good facilities to employees ex. Cab facility .
Carrier bulding is also given importance.
fun to work
CRO (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 7, 2017
I worked in HGS for 8 months and never ever felt stressed in the company. The managers are very friendly and kind. I was really pleased to work in HGS
Gives you a good kick start
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 5, 2017
Being the part of HGS I have enjoyed it a lot...
They Release salary at time sometimes before the last date of the month . I have experienced a great work life balance here.
Pros
Free transport....tidy environment
Cons
Less growth
having fun fully freedom
CRO (Customer Relation Officer) (Current Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhAugust 2, 2017
company is very good but salary is very low. i cant balanced on my personal life. fully air condisnig and clean office very good environment. u can try it
Pros
PF and health polices
Cons
low salary
fun wotk place
customer care excutive (Former Employee) –  Guntur, Andhra PradeshAugust 1, 2017
it was very beautiful place and job is very nice but it have shifts so I am not able to that job and salary is very perfect to giving us totally its better but timings is not fair
Pros
free lunches
Cons
shifts