HDFC LIFE

HDFC LIFE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
HDFC LIFE
Sales Development Manager-Corporate Agency (Former Employee), Vashi, MHOctober 11, 2014
Worked as an Sales Development Manager Corporate Agency in Bancassurance department wherein my responsibilities was to meeting sales target by partnering,managing and driving Bank partners.Selling products to customer who have strong relationship with bank.I was well appreciated for meeting bussiness targets on time and for maintaining strong relationship – more... with the bank partners. – less
Fixing appointments and meeting clients
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore,koramangalaSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: meeting new clients
Cons: no reimbursement on petrol
meeting the targets set for the day by making calls , fixing appointment and getting business to the company.
Learnt how to acquire negotiation skills.
Management and co - workers are self centered.
Hardest part- had to find leads from our own family circle and get the business
enjoyable part - If finish the target in time enjoy the benefits set for – more... the target. – less
Good Company
Manager BS&T (Current Employee), MumbaiAugust 31, 2014
Its a good company to work with. Pay is good. Job security is always there if you are a good performer.
In a short period of got three promotions
ASSOCIATE SALES MANAGER FROM 9 (Former Employee), keralaAugust 30, 2014
Recruitment of Business Leaders
 Recruitment of Financial Consultants
 Training of Financial Consultants
 Prepare them to face the market
 Motivate them
 doing business calls with financial consultants
 To maintain a coordinal relationship with customers to sustain and enhance customer base
Good
Regional Training Manager (Former Employee), Nagpur, MHAugust 27, 2014
September 2005 to November 2012 – 7 years & 3 months
Regional Training Manager, Vidarbha and Chhattisgarh Region
HDFC Life, Nagpur Regional Office.
Responsibilities
 Implementation of L & D Programs for all Sales & non-sales verticals
 New product launches & Product refreshers, functional & technical trgs.
 Selling skills workshops through structured – more... sales process.
 Induction of all new joinees in sales & non sales functions.
 Personally rolling out Branch Manager Inductions for Agency & Direct Channel.
 Rolling our Leadership/Managerial Development Programs upto Sr. Manager level.

 Evaluation of L & D Programs and MIS Database Upload
 Capability Development of Team
 Contribution to National /Zonal / Regional Initiatives – less
Internship (Former Employee), delhiAugust 21, 2014
i work as an FC and deal with customers.this is a insurance company & in this agents deal with customers to make there life tention free in financial sources.
Unethical seniors
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good training given
Cons: unethical office atmosphere
Lot of pressure at personal as well as professional level.
Unethical atmosphere
Personal harassment by seniors
DESIRE TO WORK IN EXPORT HOUSES
sales development manager (Current Employee), ALLHABADJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: saturday half day
MANAGEMENT ....... LEARN HOW TO WORK IN CORPORATE.. HOW TO WORK AND GIVE BEST PERFORMANCE
fun work place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), PuneJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun parties
Cons: fun
This is my first job in insurance sector .my seniors are very supportive .
Diversification
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Faridabad, HRJuly 29, 2014
Cons: some time long hours sometimes....
More into working meeting targets. need to improvise the management in the company.
productive and fun work place with table tennis.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), punjab INDIAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: knowledge increases with financial realities, great discussions and new things to learn.
Cons: long hours
Typical day at work is when you are only getting work pressure and work is not there. sometimes client is unable to come for medicals .
I learned alot good things about insurance that how important is this to individual and family.
All thing is to manage man in your job to get results.
Co-workers are only co-workers because no one is happy with other's – more... work.
Hardest part of the job is only market fluctuations.
Most enjoyable part of the job is to go to the potential customer which is like barb-cue and glass of beer with friend. – less
Full Of Efforts
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee), KLJuly 23, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
I had taken full of my efforts to work in HDFC Life. But, I got full of my freedom to work there. Always I was very happy to work with this company. and It was my first job after my education.
It is a branded company
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee), nagpurJuly 17, 2014
feel proud to work with .
nice staff , friendly environment.
it is good working
Multi tasking
Relationship Manager (Loyalty Channel) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 3, 2014
it was fun working, new rolls n responsibility every day. Managing 2-3 tasks at a time.
Excellent
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Kayankulam, KLJuly 1, 2014
HDFC is one of the most selling life insurance company in India which got first license among life insurance company.
Progressive and learning mode
DEPUTY MANAGER - TRAINING (BANCASSURANCE) (Former Employee), DehradunJune 4, 2014
Pros: effective learning
Cons: salary structure
It is a good culture organization, i am personally thankful of being the part of wonderful team led by good supervisor.
All in all this has been an extremely knowledgeable and memorable experience for me. As I aspire to become an Actuary one day, I dream to be on top of
Internship (Former Employee), Delhi, DLJune 4, 2014
ABOUT MY INTERNSHIP
I came across this internship opportunity in HDFC Life on letsintern.com in Feb’13. The internship offered us with induction, Training and development, pre placement offer, IRDA certified course exam, IRDA Lisence upon clearence and Internship certification.
Internship Role Description: There were 4 modules available in the internship – more... – HR ,MARKETING ,FINANCE AND SALES. Interns had to go with every module one by one. The idea of such a training program was to allow the students to penetrate into the professional world even while they are studying. Students had to undergo Training across the verticals to have an exposure of company as a whole.
As part of selection procedure we first went through an interview with a letsintern representative. Who short listed a couple of students who were sent for interview with manager at HDFC Life. After clearing the interview we were given our offer letters and had to join the company from 1st June’13.
We were a group of 12-15 trainees headed by our reporting manager Mr Ravinder Kumar(Senior Manager-Channel Development)
Each day we reported office at 10 am and a two hour classroom training was conducted teaching us about Finance Sector at large covering aspects other than insurance as well. We learnt about both Core Finance and Insurance Sector for a company – less
Supporting management and coordinating meetings and appointment with the prospective client, Negotiating with clients and maximizing every sales oppor
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Udaipur, RJJune 1, 2014
Negotiating with clients and maximizing every sales opportunity
Maintaining a good relationship with the existing clients
Handling all queries of the client & generating leads for the business development.
Organized work place, but information and feedback from below not accepted
Circle Manager (Former Employee), Jamshedpur, JHMay 25, 2014
Pros: upgraded facilities, great co-workers
Cons: not modern in outlook, feedback often ignored, sticks to the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law
Great Place to work, but lacks clarity and adherence to self professed beliefs
PRODUCTIVE
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLMay 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR A STUDENT AS TRAINEE. LEARNED CONVIENCIENG CLIENTS TO BUY LIFE INSURANCE.

1 2 3 4 5