HDFC Life

HDFC Life India Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Process oriented and learning place
Corporate Agency Manager (Current Employee), WBApril 11, 2015
A good life insurance organisation to work with where I have learned so many things and implemented in my professional career.
There is not much growth in this field
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, gujaratMarch 30, 2015
Insurance is a hard core sale in present scenario. And there is not much growth in this sector.And there is a many rival companies in the market in present scenario.
Target oriented job
Channel Development Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 23, 2015
HR was very co-operative, I learned a lot from this organizations,
company was good with employee, Managers was very helpful.
HDFC life Bank Insurance
Business Development Manager corporate agent (Former Employee), Sikkim GangtokMarch 23, 2015
Pros: 2 months
Cons: 15 hours
Area :- Sikkim (All7th Aug 2013 to December
Self and team branch target Achievement,
Maintain sales diary,
(East Sikkim)
fun workplace
Summer Intern - Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 18, 2015
Its a productive and fun workplace. I learnt a lot from them during my summer internship. The employees working there are very helpful. Work life is quiet flexible.
Productive and comfortable workplace
Senior Associate-Customer Relations (Former Employee), Lucknow, UPMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Comfortable environment
Cons: Working hours were not fixed
A very comfortable place to work.
Learned to deal with different types of difficulties while handling different customers.
Very supportive manager and co-workers.
Working hours were not fixed which makes it quite difficult at some times.
I have learned a lot from HDFC Life. How to talk with a customer and convince a client. About the insurance industry. My job profile was Interacting with walk in clients solving customer queries and issues, Processing the daily UL transactions like Surrenders, Fund switches etc.and up selling the new products to walk in clients.
Good place to wrok
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 10, 2015
It is a good place to wrok.Hdfc is a good brand and will get the good value in out side.Alsodistrubutaion and agency business is very strong. Hdfc bank is dfoing the major business to Hdfc Life
A day to day very challenging job where we have to meet many parameters like branach audit, target achivemnet etc..
Customer Relations in Life Insurance (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: some time have work long hours
I have learned a lot from HDFC Life. How to talk with a customer and convince a client. About the insurance industry. My job profile is Interacting with walk in clients solving customer queries and issues, Processing the daily UL trxns like Surrenders, Fund switches etc..
Cash receipting, Revival and up selling the new products to walk in clients.
work experience with the company
Insurance Associate (Former Employee), Karimnagar, APJanuary 21, 2015
This company is best for the freshers to grow and learn and to make themselves more & more productive with their related profile. Step by step progress make employee to learn each field and educate to face the hurdles comes and so, every manager can understand the challenges of their subordinates and can provide proper solution which make the subordinate to achieve goals with more ease.
Good working Enviornment
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Erandwane,PuneJanuary 9, 2015
Learned lots of new things about the money investments for secure our future...
The overall working culture was good and all coliegue was supportive in nature...
It was great learning while dealing with the people and secure their money for long time with us....
And much more...
Good Employment Atmosphere to work
Financial Planning Manger/ Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Kerala, IndiaDecember 29, 2014
Got promotion with in six months and achieved best performer award of the year 2013-2014.
I learned that if you are dedicated we can achieve the goal.
Management is well supporting to Employees.
CO-Workers are competitive enough.
Superior Subordinate relation Maintenance
Building the business achieving to the top level..
Making of agent on commission basis and train them to bring insurance.
BDM (Current Employee), MUMBAIDecember 16, 2014
In morning we have to do a telly calling and make appointment regarding making agent or for life insurance .
I learned how insurance sector working .
Management is good my superior are more helpful in work .
all my co workers are my friend .
making agent on commission basis .
In this sector daily i am getting to learn how market is performing and what is happening in market.
Lack of Man management
Manager -Sales (Former Employee), Perinthalmanna, Kerala IndiaDecember 13, 2014
Pros: i got a two days outing with our zonal head mr:shiayz ahmed at idukki tourist heritage.
As a Bank HDFC is the second largest private bank in India, and also in Insurance.
But we will not getting job secure in this firm because they are changing their internal policies without indications.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers.
Insurance consultant (Former Employee), Calicut, KLDecember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good office ambience
'Customers' are the important part of any organisation. the sale and growth of the company depends on the company's attitude towards their customers. Working in HDFC life as an insurance consultant has been very rewarding as it gave experiences regarding the handling of different customers from different backgrounds. so overall the post i was entrusted with enabled me to be specialize in customer relation.
Fun working
Sr. Corporate Agency Manager (Bancassurance) (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJDecember 11, 2014
Great place to work withgood senior people and a strong system with employee carrying company
• Adept at driving sales and revenue growth by effectively managing high volume business from team as well as individual and expanding company’s marke
Sr. Corporate Agency Manager (Bancassurance) (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJDecember 7, 2014
Its good now company goal is very clear it is process orient company well I have to enjoy my work & completed my work to every date thanks because it is part of the process, company stared STAR program of the currier path we have though all KRY done so you have go for the next level so every one to motivate.
productive and fun work place
Agency Support Officer (Former Employee), Tiruchchirappalli, TNDecember 3, 2014
Pros: --
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed my job with Hdfc Life. I worked as an Agency support Officer for five and half years. A good management but I worked as a off_role employee. My co_workers very support to me till today.
RECRUITMENT AND SALES
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), keralaNovember 21, 2014
Pros: good working sytle
Cons: working hours
HARD WORKER
PATIENCE
HABITS OF DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS
GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH WORKING AT THIS COMPANY
its intresting
SDM (Former Employee), TRIVANDRUM KERALANovember 14, 2014
i learned how manage my juniors
how to intract with customer
meeting new people
co-workers are so help full
Insurance