HDFC LIFE

HDFC LIFE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Unethical seniors
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good training given
Cons: unethical office atmosphere
Lot of pressure at personal as well as professional level.
Unethical atmosphere
Personal harassment by seniors
DESIRE TO WORK IN EXPORT HOUSES
sales development manager (Current Employee), ALLHABADJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: saturday half day
MANAGEMENT ....... LEARN HOW TO WORK IN CORPORATE.. HOW TO WORK AND GIVE BEST PERFORMANCE
fun work place
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), PuneJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun parties
Cons: fun
This is my first job in insurance sector .my seniors are very supportive .
Diversification
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Faridabad, HRJuly 29, 2014
Cons: some time long hours sometimes....
More into working meeting targets. need to improvise the management in the company.
productive and fun work place with table tennis.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), punjab INDIAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: knowledge increases with financial realities, great discussions and new things to learn.
Cons: long hours
Typical day at work is when you are only getting work pressure and work is not there. sometimes client is unable to come for medicals .
I learned alot good things about insurance that how important is this to individual and family.
All thing is to manage man in your job to get results.
Co-workers are only co-workers because no one is happy with other's – more... work.
Hardest part of the job is only market fluctuations.
Most enjoyable part of the job is to go to the potential customer which is like barb-cue and glass of beer with friend. – less
Full Of Efforts
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee), KLJuly 23, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
I had taken full of my efforts to work in HDFC Life. But, I got full of my freedom to work there. Always I was very happy to work with this company. and It was my first job after my education.
It is a branded company
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee), nagpurJuly 17, 2014
feel proud to work with .
nice staff , friendly environment.
it is good working
Multi tasking
Relationship Manager (Loyalty Channel) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 3, 2014
it was fun working, new rolls n responsibility every day. Managing 2-3 tasks at a time.
Excellent
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Kayankulam, KLJuly 1, 2014
HDFC is one of the most selling life insurance company in India which got first license among life insurance company.
Progressive and learning mode
DEPUTY MANAGER - TRAINING (BANCASSURANCE) (Former Employee), DehradunJune 4, 2014
Pros: effective learning
Cons: salary structure
It is a good culture organization, i am personally thankful of being the part of wonderful team led by good supervisor.
All in all this has been an extremely knowledgeable and memorable experience for me. As I aspire to become an Actuary one day, I dream to be on top of
Internship (Former Employee), Delhi, DLJune 4, 2014
ABOUT MY INTERNSHIP
I came across this internship opportunity in HDFC Life on letsintern.com in Feb’13. The internship offered us with induction, Training and development, pre placement offer, IRDA certified course exam, IRDA Lisence upon clearence and Internship certification.
Internship Role Description: There were 4 modules available in the internship – more... – HR ,MARKETING ,FINANCE AND SALES. Interns had to go with every module one by one. The idea of such a training program was to allow the students to penetrate into the professional world even while they are studying. Students had to undergo Training across the verticals to have an exposure of company as a whole.
As part of selection procedure we first went through an interview with a letsintern representative. Who short listed a couple of students who were sent for interview with manager at HDFC Life. After clearing the interview we were given our offer letters and had to join the company from 1st June’13.
We were a group of 12-15 trainees headed by our reporting manager Mr Ravinder Kumar(Senior Manager-Channel Development)
Each day we reported office at 10 am and a two hour classroom training was conducted teaching us about Finance Sector at large covering aspects other than insurance as well. We learnt about both Core Finance and Insurance Sector for a company – less
Supporting management and coordinating meetings and appointment with the prospective client, Negotiating with clients and maximizing every sales oppor
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Udaipur, RJJune 1, 2014
Negotiating with clients and maximizing every sales opportunity
Maintaining a good relationship with the existing clients
Handling all queries of the client & generating leads for the business development.
Organized work place, but information and feedback from below not accepted
Circle Manager (Former Employee), Jamshedpur, JHMay 25, 2014
Pros: upgraded facilities, great co-workers
Cons: not modern in outlook, feedback often ignored, sticks to the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law
Great Place to work, but lacks clarity and adherence to self professed beliefs
PRODUCTIVE
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLMay 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR A STUDENT AS TRAINEE. LEARNED CONVIENCIENG CLIENTS TO BUY LIFE INSURANCE.
Hdfc offer you a good learnig platform
Sales and development manager (Former Employee), delhiMay 22, 2014
I learnt various management activity over there and many sales activity
Training is great
Agency Development Manager (DNA-channel) (Current Employee), NagpurMay 1, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: hiring the right people to lead
My offcie starts at 9:30 in the morning ,with a team meeting and plans for the day .
learnt a lot about insurance and why insurance is not a way to invest but to insure .
My collegues are very upto date with finanacial news .they create an environment of positivity which is really inspiring .
hardest part of the job is sales as insurance is not a tangible – more... commodity and the awareness of its importance is missing.
the most enjoyable part of the job is recruiting new financial consultants and making there dream of making good commissions come true – less
Refer to CV .HDFC Is a Life Insurance Company
Sr Operation Officer (Current Employee), Varanasi IndiaMay 1, 2014
Pros: refer to cv
Cons: nothing
• Company Profile: I am working with HDFC Life Since 2008, Is one of the leading private life insurance company .It provide a safe and healthy environment to its employee and customer. It was awarded best private life insurance company to worked with .There are 500 Branches in major cities in India touching customer in over 900 cities and town
Relationship Building
Corporate Agency Manager (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 29, 2014
Typical day to work month of March.
Very much Process Oriented Organisation
Good Place to work
Associate Manager - IT (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 26, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: working under pressure
Learned a lot about Information Technology, Team Work, Management at HDFC Life.
disciplined workplace
8th 2014, as an Sales Development Manager (Current Employee), goaApril 25, 2014
team work,team handling ,recruiting financial consultants

1 2 3 4 5