HDFC Life Employee Reviews

best organisation for employees to work.
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Sikar, RajasthanSeptember 5, 2016
Hdfc life insurance is a great organisation for employees to work.excellent environment ,team work & management. Hdfc life have a opportunity to all employees improvement through training programme.
Cons
A good place to work for freshers and good time to learn and develop
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 1, 2016
Overall good
Nice working culture
High pressure
Very high restrictions on salary and to earn incentives
High branches customers walk ins are less
Good customer base
Good brand to work with
Corporate Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamAugust 22, 2016
I am happy being a part of HDFC Life. Career can be built and one can plan a long ass8ciation. Digitally sound and systematic organisation. Good place to work.
Getting leads from opertions and cross sell them
ASSOCIATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Asansol, West BengalAugust 21, 2016
I have how to make relation with client. Convincing them for mediclaim, insurance products.Need of insurance. The most enjoyable part of the job is you meet with different level of people and you know about different prospect of peoples.
productive
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2016
i have learn a lot , like how to manage funds for our future.. how the life insurance is important for our life , how it works .
if i talk about the management part of the system/co. is too good,well disciple , same rules for bottom to top level.
hardest part of the job is to recruit life-advisor ,their training part, and make them clear the IRDA examination..and con-call with circle head thrice a day.
the enjoyable part of the job is, every month co. launch contest for the manager & their life advisor too.. and each and every manager won something from the contest..
My productivity was 142% in the Bancassurance and have a good relation with Channel Partner too
To associate (Former Employee) –  Jalgaon, MaharashtraAugust 10, 2016
Company Product was good. but worth company to work . Not getting support from senior when needed and also not getting to sort out the customers Issues which to solve with in the tat. Not even employees issues are not getting solved with in tat so, what customers also will connect with long relationship with Belive in the company..
Incentive Slab was Very Rubbish and Monthly Incentives and salary is Getting cut in Every Month so not satisfied with company.
Operation Department was not Helping to solve Customer's issues but worth company to work . Not getting support from senior when needed and also to sort out the customersand problems . Most of problem I have face is about i have face around 20 to 22 customer they did not Got there Policy Doccuments, renewal Policy Receipt, policy statement, customers policy Amount ,
good workplace
Sales development Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 1, 2016
Fast growing company and workplace i learn lot of things in financial services.And major object is job is not secure. Month on month its looks like a fresher job anyway i like this job.
Employee friendly culture
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 31, 2016
A good place to learn new things at ease,
Full support of senior management,
Open platform for sharing our views ,
Co-ordination and Co-operation among the co worker is great part
Pros
free snack on monthly review
Cons
NA
Tuffest job.
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshJuly 28, 2016
HDFC life is a good organisation in insurance sector. It was a great experience in working with this organization as i have learnt that how to reach and convince the customers as well as customer satisfaction is mandatory part of any organization.
good job
Sale Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, PunjabJuly 11, 2016
This is a biggest brand but they are provide not a better service of their customers and sale the product for our profit not a customer need bcz They are give the preference always business not a their customer
Pros
nothing
Cons
many
productivity, flexibility, diversity, great work culture
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 5, 2016
i was working as sales manager in branch sales channel. i have learned many skills like
database management,
customer relationship management,
involve in revenue generation,
new client acquisition, client retention,
market research, trend analysis, competitor market penetration and the product mix available in market,
achieve target, generate lead,
interdepartmental work.
management skills
Pros
growth opportunity, explore yourself
Cons
travelling, no holiday
Nice place to work
WORKING AS SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 11, 2016
Day begins with a huddle meet at bank and then commitments and follow up and moving towards achieving the commitment for the day

I learnt a lot from this organisation.

Management was cooperative and supportive

I had a very cordial relationship with my collegues and superiors
Pros
NICE PLACE
Cons
NIL
Overall its a good company
Agency Development Manager, It s a premier sales (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 6, 2016
Working environment is good
I learned management skills
Management is very particular
Co workers are friendly
Hardest part of the job is Next level to achieve
The most enjoyable part of the job is month on month targets achieved
Pros
Every quarter outing
Cons
meetings
Development Manager Business (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaJune 6, 2016
It is a very good company and its work environment is good. you can improve your career to a better position if you work sincerely.
Pros
Free Tours
Cons
Long Hours
Learnt Good Experience
Senior Associate (Central Operations). (Current Employee) –  lower ParelJune 4, 2016
I have learnt many good things , new process in HDFC life . HDFC Life is good organisation for freshers and for experienced persons also . All co- workers and mangers are very helpful and they help to gain our process knowledge . They always motive their co- workers . Till the date i have not faced any hard part or hard situation in this organisation and my i am enjoying my work . For my career prospect i am looking for new job.
hactic workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bareilly, Uttar PradeshMay 31, 2016
supporting managers but hard to work in field.
lesser rational customer.
supportive in learning and discipline maintainance.
good in appraisals and rewardds.
good
sales development manager (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, PunjabMay 28, 2016
it was good experience for me....i was learned many things there.my co-workers were very cooperative..lit bit it was my hardest job but there were good experience......
Company which gives great opportunity to learn and contribute to the Business
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  MUMBAI, Maharashtra, IndiaMay 15, 2016
- It's an great company with great opportunity
- There is a learning opportunity everyday and we gets hands on experience in handling business
- Great culture, talented colleague
Business development manager.
Business Development Manager (BDM) (Former Employee) –  Secunderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 2, 2016
Reaching the target.
peaching the right product what customer required.
helps in getting the leads.
more suportive in genegating the leads.
reaching the targets.
selling the right product, what customer required
Productive and fun working
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 24, 2016
Hdfc Life is a very good company working here is more productive as I learn lot of things. Working here makes me more patience as I learn how to handle more pressure situations. Co-workers are so cooperative and management also.
Pros
Good enviorment to work