HDFC Life Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning, if willing to slog it out
Sr. Corporate Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great training ground for Passionate learners
Cons: Skewed work/life balance for those looking to excel at work; sometimes bureaucracy can irritate
High expectations, constant review. A great place to hone your skills and sharpen delivery. Promotions happen,one must be willing to slog it out. Constantly on call. Fabulous mentoring ground.
Need patience to survive. Work/Life balance can tilt heavily towards work for those eager to excel. Quite a bit of bureaucracy still on , which is a dampener.
Not th best place to work for those only for emoluments
CREATING TEAM
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), VALSADJuly 27, 2015
Pros: FREE MOBILE BILL PETROL ALLOWNCE
Cons: LOTS OF PRESSURE IN JOB
IN HDFC LIFE I HAD CREATED MY OWN TEAM AND TRAINED THEM AND COLD CALLING WITH CUSTOMER FOR LIFE POLICY.WITH TEAM DID LOTS OF ACTIVITY IN SCHOOL MALLS.
banking insurance (Current Employee), Ganganagar, RJJune 23, 2015
Pros: Highly skilled at relationship building with clients and development business, clients communication analyzing requirement and providing best solution
Cons: Highly skilled at relationship building with clients and development business, clients communication analyzing requirement and providing best solution
good orgnaistion
sales development manager (Former Employee), kolhapurJune 20, 2015
good job in lic.........................
but HR is not very strong about emplloy. not suporting emplloy HR bur good feeling in office cliamate
Great Experience
As Bancassurance Manager (Current Employee), noidaJune 9, 2015
Pros: Appriciation for every Work.
Cons: less Family life.
Every day is a new day.
new things to do every day.
too many learning.
lots of challenges every day.
Management & co-workers are very co-operative.
productive and enjoyable workplace
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), Kottayam, KLMay 17, 2015
it was really a nice place to work,all of my managers and co workers helpedme really well,all of our result like salary ,incentives are based upon our performance,so all of us tried to perform well...it was a nice time working with hdfc life
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), kokataApril 20, 2015
Good company and give growth to its employees. Co-workers are good and helpful. But management a bit slow. it is the best co. in life insurance industry.
Process oriented and learning place
Corporate Agency Manager (Current Employee), WBApril 11, 2015
A good life insurance organisation to work with where I have learned so many things and implemented in my professional career.
There is not much growth in this field
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, gujaratMarch 30, 2015
Insurance is a hard core sale in present scenario. And there is not much growth in this sector.And there is a many rival companies in the market in present scenario.
Target oriented job
Channel Development Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 23, 2015
HR was very co-operative, I learned a lot from this organizations,
company was good with employee, Managers was very helpful.
HDFC life Bank Insurance
Business Development Manager corporate agent (Former Employee), Sikkim GangtokMarch 23, 2015
Pros: 2 months
Cons: 15 hours
Area :- Sikkim (All7th Aug 2013 to December
Self and team branch target Achievement,
Maintain sales diary,
(East Sikkim)
fun workplace
Summer Intern - Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 18, 2015
Its a productive and fun workplace. I learnt a lot from them during my summer internship. The employees working there are very helpful. Work life is quiet flexible.
Productive and comfortable workplace
Senior Associate-Customer Relations (Former Employee), Lucknow, UPMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Comfortable environment
Cons: Working hours were not fixed
A very comfortable place to work.
Learned to deal with different types of difficulties while handling different customers.
Very supportive manager and co-workers.
Working hours were not fixed which makes it quite difficult at some times.
I have learned a lot from HDFC Life. How to talk with a customer and convince a client. About the insurance industry. My job profile was Interacting with walk in clients solving customer queries and issues, Processing the daily UL transactions like Surrenders, Fund switches etc.and up selling the new products to walk in clients.
Good place to wrok
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 10, 2015
It is a good place to wrok.Hdfc is a good brand and will get the good value in out side.Alsodistrubutaion and agency business is very strong. Hdfc bank is dfoing the major business to Hdfc Life
A day to day very challenging job where we have to meet many parameters like branach audit, target achivemnet etc..
Customer Relations in Life Insurance (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: some time have work long hours
I have learned a lot from HDFC Life. How to talk with a customer and convince a client. About the insurance industry. My job profile is Interacting with walk in clients solving customer queries and issues, Processing the daily UL trxns like Surrenders, Fund switches etc..
Cash receipting, Revival and up selling the new products to walk in clients.
work experience with the company
Insurance Associate (Former Employee), Karimnagar, APJanuary 21, 2015
This company is best for the freshers to grow and learn and to make themselves more & more productive with their related profile. Step by step progress make employee to learn each field and educate to face the hurdles comes and so, every manager can understand the challenges of their subordinates and can provide proper solution which make the subordinate to achieve goals with more ease.
Good working Enviornment
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Erandwane,PuneJanuary 9, 2015
Learned lots of new things about the money investments for secure our future...
The overall working culture was good and all coliegue was supportive in nature...
It was great learning while dealing with the people and secure their money for long time with us....
And much more...
Good Employment Atmosphere to work
Financial Planning Manger/ Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Kerala, IndiaDecember 29, 2014
Got promotion with in six months and achieved best performer award of the year 2013-2014.
I learned that if you are dedicated we can achieve the goal.
Management is well supporting to Employees.
CO-Workers are competitive enough.
Superior Subordinate relation Maintenance
Building the business achieving to the top level..
Making of agent on commission basis and train them to bring insurance.
BDM (Current Employee), MUMBAIDecember 16, 2014
In morning we have to do a telly calling and make appointment regarding making agent or for life insurance .
I learned how insurance sector working .
Management is good my superior are more helpful in work .
all my co workers are my friend .
making agent on commission basis .
In this sector daily i am getting to learn how market is performing and what is happening in market.
Lack of Man management
Manager -Sales (Former Employee), Perinthalmanna, Kerala IndiaDecember 13, 2014
Pros: i got a two days outing with our zonal head mr:shiayz ahmed at idukki tourist heritage.
As a Bank HDFC is the second largest private bank in India, and also in Insurance.
But we will not getting job secure in this firm because they are changing their internal policies without indications.