HDFC Bank Employee Reviews

Operational
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshFebruary 23, 2018
Working environment was good but there was not anything new and mostly was a operational employees jobs, management was good with their employees and the hardest part was there was nothing new in the job or new experience for their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not very productive and long hours
Tough place to work, good learning ground
Senior Manager (Corporate Banking) (Former Employee) –  HaryanaFebruary 21, 2018
1. Excellent place to learn.
2. Provides good exposure.
3. Not employee friendly
4. Very hectic work life. Minimal work life balance
5. Very less increments
Hdfc bank
"OnRoll Sales Executive" (Former Employee) –  mysore- karnatakaFebruary 19, 2018
I started my career in this bank, initial stage i work HBL global sister concern for HDFC bank, i learned lot of selling skills, nice management, it good that i started my experience from this sector.
A very good learning workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 18, 2018
A very great learning environment , people here become habitual of handling complex transaction. The organization will be value addition to overall personality but poor work/life balance and high stress job with long working hours.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Long working hours
Fun place to work with all the hectic schedules and hectic targets
Sr. Associate - RECRUITMENT (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 15, 2018
HDFC Standard Life Insurance is an excellent company to work with..Its an insurance based company and working for this client is amazing. HDFC had outsourced its recruitment process to People Strong (RPO model). Working with HDFC i never felt that i am working in a client location with clients , i always felt free and had a feel that i am working for HDFC company as a permanent employee.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Basavakalyan, KarnatakaFebruary 15, 2018
Productive for the offroll employees.
High incentive for employees who can eran lot of money.
Safe job for the employees.
Over all rating is 4.5......
Best bank
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  Mansa, PunjabFebruary 15, 2018
Hdfc is leading bank . This bank has evrything for employees as well as customers . My dream bank . Love to be part of this bank again. Transparent policies and everything in this bank is very smooth and process oriented
Pros
Good infra, new technology
Cons
Very Long hours
under træner og produktiv
Junior slægrepresentative (Former Employee) –  Goa-indienFebruary 15, 2018
Der er god ledelsen og strække arbejdskultur og teamwork.
Pros
Træning og kurses hver 6 månder
HDFC BANK is no. 1 in Private Banks.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharFebruary 14, 2018
There is good ambiance to work. Management is very supportive. I learnt there how to face difficulties when situation are very tough. As HDFC BANK is my first Employer so i experience this is the best wotk place to start job.
not at all enthusiastic employee's
Branch Banking Executive (Former Employee) –  mahavir nagar kandivali MumbaiFebruary 14, 2018
the environment was not that good.
co workers are doing there work selfishly
manager was not supportive
salary doesn't come on time
working like slave.
Ok
Deputy Manager (PBA/TA) (Former Employee) –  Deogarh, OrissaFebruary 12, 2018
Good and better working environment and I like very much and also I learn a lot of thing about banking and also I got promotion after three yaer so I love my company very much
Very best
Junior processing officer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 12, 2018
Job security working environment manangement every thing is good as a employee want and expect from his employer. Here ì feel you love your job and achieve what you want.
Produtive
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  DelhiFebruary 11, 2018
HDFC is best place to work in terms of Job security, work culture is good with updates technology and innovative environment.
HDFC created a landmark in terms of business and growth. Our CEO is best ranked CEO in Industry.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Preemption process too lenthy
productive and get guidance where needed and have opportunity for hard worker in this organization
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Surendranagar, GujaratFebruary 11, 2018
Hdfc bank ltd bank is a fastest growing bank in India. Its routine day to day actively as per profile. Stress free work environment. I have learned a lot in terms of business and personal growth. Most enjoyable part of job is my whole period with the bank which I spent. Management is always thinking for an employee and provide platform to perform and given reward too who deserve the same.
Yes ofcourse hdfc bank is good place to work. Have learnt a lot how to handle irate customers how to handle load when u over burden,
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  GujaratFebruary 11, 2018
Hdfc has multiple products which can be come a cross for all customers, brand name itself hdfc bank is good place to work. The enjoyable part is when u firm with your team and work together.
Pros
Multiple products which is plus point for hdfc bank
Cons
Na
Decent organisation to work with
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhFebruary 10, 2018
Decent work life, though not a good pay master and employee work life balance is given little priority, however one of the biggest banks in India giving a rich experience about corporate culture
Productive and a Learning place
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 10, 2018
A place where your career gets boosted with great learning opportunities on and off the field. It has helped me to grow in confidence and handle a large team with ease. Through HDFC I was able to achieve organisational milestone.
Good environment
File checked
Complete work
Processing complete
Sales Excutive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 10, 2018
we working on hdfc bank in casa department current & saving account , my working telephonice sales job daily basis calling & convert to customer current & saving account all over good experience
Pros
good experience
Cons
good experience
Its good to work with the organization
Sr Associate Branch Operations (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 7, 2018
Being careerist future aspiration is very limited. People working in the organization are over paid as per their quality & ability. Employees are very vintage but not futuristic.