HDFC Bank Employee Reviews

My first experience with corporate
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirNovember 22, 2017
I started my career as an agent with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. I learned to sales pitches and explore the market for Insurance Business.
productive
Senior Development Officer Wealth Management (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 21, 2017
working for 9 hours a day would say a typical day
learned using Siebel CRM and other banking software.
management was far from the employees, needed long time to hear from them.
a best place to work with.
sales pressure was the hardest part of the job
target achieved was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
no free lunchs
Cons
10 hours
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  BengaluruNovember 21, 2017
Great team work culture. had a very good professional/casual work balance that ensures that you're well trained for your position and having fun while doing so.
It is very good organisation to work. Growth is here. HDFC appreciates good work.
Preferred Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 21, 2017
I was working in Mumbai, so I had nice experience over there. Just now shifted to Mysore so can't have much experience over here. As a company it is wonderful .
Pros
Loan facilities
Cons
Great place to learn but not the best place to earn
Senior Manager (Marketing) - Portfolio & Products (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 21, 2017
You're not always judged on performances, mostly on perception. But you can learn lot. The distribution of income is lopsided. New ideas are not encouraged much.
Much more to learn
Welcome Desk / Teller (Former Employee) –  BeedNovember 20, 2017
A good organization i have learnt many things here timely guided by senior management. Very well management. Timely Trainings, Good job culture. Supporting senior management
Productive workplace
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 20, 2017
Lot to learn about banking and financials however work life balance is something which is absent due to long working hours.
Sales is an integral part of the job here as it is a bank and having the opportunity to speak to numerous customers really widens the knowledge.
It is a fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 19, 2017
I had a total different experience in HDFC Bank.I was working as a cashier so I to deal with people directly.I got to learn about so many things like how to deal with people, how to manage cash. My manager was the best I can say. He was so helpful and also my colleagues. The toughest was during the demonitization period(this was when old 500Rs and 1000Rs notes were demonitised). Overall I enjoyed doing the job.
Good
Asst. Manager (Authorizer) (Former Employee) –  Puri, OrissaNovember 16, 2017
Good place to work.Salary and every thing in best across industry.Nice work place,employee coordination,training,activities are very good.Overall a nice place to work.
good workplace
branch sales officer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 16, 2017
i liked in part of hdfc bank it provides a knowledge in my provisional and imbalancing terms where i can stand for other organisation to helped me a lot.
Productive and nice work culture
Relatioship officer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 15, 2017
Over all good experience and nice place for work.
Systematic process of each and everything.
Better Management.
Better communication between colleagues
good work place & work culture
Field Agri Officer (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduNovember 15, 2017
Good working place.Give equal rights to employers.Good working

condition.My first company for working & learning good experience &

work.Good management team.
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Yamunanagar, HaryanaNovember 14, 2017
good management of hdfc bank, good workplace, supporting management, hardest part of the job is interest collection from farmer, training is the most enjoyable part of job
Fast Paced Leading Sector Bank
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 14, 2017
Very fast paced bank with enormous pressure sometimes to deal with. Within a span of 1 year 10-12 people resigned due to sales pressure and operations pressure. Overall the bank is leading bank in market and is ruling the charts as it's customer oriented bank.
Pros
Friendly Staff with lot of experience and gaining huge knowledge in short period of time
Cons
Heavy hours of work and less pay and too much sales pressure.
its a great place to work to with HDFC Bank and i love to work again with the HDFC Bank
cani acquisition manager (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanNovember 13, 2017
It gives you the various solutions and ideas how to deal with the day to day problems comming up .
I had learned always fulfilled your commitment with the customers and always honest with the customers .
Best Management i had ever seen .
Best work culture to work
To left the Bank
when meet with MD Mr ADITYA PURI during his visit to branch .
Sales Manager/ DM (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraNovember 12, 2017
High demands from employees on business front and long working hours makes life for the employees little difficult. The organisation is good in long run.
Pros
No Gifts
Cons
Long Hours
A nice company to work with
Credit Manager in Auto Loans (Former Employee) –  NoidaNovember 12, 2017
Good experience of working as a credit manager with HDFC Bank Limited. Here, i got an idiosyncratic experience of appraising credit worthiness of individuals and companies by referring to various sources of information
About My experience
Assistant Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 11, 2017
I have learned a lot like how to engage with employees at work and other times. I have developed myself lot with communication skills. I have learned how to handle customers especially irrate customers. All these experience have developed me lot like a professional.
sales market office
Sale Executive in Dep't (Former Employee) –  Rewari, HaryanaNovember 10, 2017
get starts hdfc bank my work loan department as a two wheeler loan

& all dealer yes my life very hard working me me accept her i n hardworking this f
Cons
not a great place to start your career. but a good place to learn the hard way of banking
Assistant Branch Manager (Asst Manager) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 9, 2017
working at HDFC Was a good but not a great place to work, good knowledge learning, day would start with branch Hurdle which would usually end in demotivating the moral of the employee. not very particular on all the products they are very much keen on selling only insurance products. and the long hard ship goes on throughout the day.
Pros
stream lined process, technology driven bank
Cons
long work life, favouritism, bad rating structure, low promotion cycle