HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Good Company to work
Sineor Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 19, 2017
This company has world wide presence. They provide opportunity to work in diversified fields. The salary is bit low compared to market. The management is employee friendly overall.
Healthy environment to work on
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 19, 2017
I started my career with HCL and it has provided me a lot of exposure of IT Industry. The work environment is healthy and supportive. If you are a keen learner, then you can gain a lot of information of your track. Just try to be on the top in Stacks
Pros
Big campus, Big Cafeterias, Gym
Very Good Place to work
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, IndiaNovember 18, 2017
Very Good Place to work, Employee should be up to date with his technical skills & should be ready to take more responsibilities. Employee should be on time interns of deliverables
HCL has opportunities to grow
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 18, 2017
Have completed and achieved many successful projects, have taken many projects for transition for tech support, help desk, service desk, customer relationship etc..
Regarding My current company
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2017
Very Healthy Environment inside the company premises, Overall very good company. Job security is the strongest point of HCL Life balance is also very good.
Working Culture
Network Engineer L2 (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2017
There is no one to restrict your exposal. Many thing we can learn individually and we can get multiple vendor product knowledge. Also we can get good support from higher ops in various dynamic situations.
Pros
Libral to work
Cons
Long Timings
It was a big learning experience
Member Technical Staff, Systems Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 16, 2017
HCL Technologies, Shollinganalur, Chennai has a great working environment. It has flexible working hours as long as we maintained 9hrs or more.
I had the great honor of working in the Research and Development field with a good manager, who mentored me and taught me pretty much everything I know. I was the only girl and youngest in my team. I had to prove myself the first couple of months that I can take up challenging activities.
Once I had proved myself, I had a great opportunity of handling some critical design projects and a key role in the regulatory aspects of our medical device launch in various countries. I had to assess and perform reviews and co-ordinate across various cross-functionals such as Quality, Service, Regulatory, Marketing and the Design Owner. It was great to have such an exposure.
Pros
Learnt a great deal from my managers, was encouraged to handle challenging and major activities
Cons
I had to work very late hours, I wasn't asked to work late, but my work and activities required me to put in lots of hours.
Service Engineer in Projector Section (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
for freshers it is nice company to learn lots of thing like work culture & corporate life. nice place to work during struggling days. management is also nice.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Very good
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 16, 2017
Good company to start carrer. Work environment is very goood. Management is also good and having good benefits. Overall experience is very good and will be preferable
Productive and fun work
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 16, 2017
Worked BPO industry, and 8 months in Health care process(Non Voice) in Firstsource, Worked BPO industry, THAMES WATER process(Non voice) in HCL From Apr 2012 to Jun 2014,
In HCL had a experience as senior customer service analyst, Utility process in THAMES waters. Billing to the customer based on the water usage. I learnted few application in SAP required to my job. I won't awards for productivity and quality. I will share my knowledge to my junior employees.
Pros
Free lunches
Very Low Hikes
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 15, 2017
Company is good to work. Good environment for lady employees. Friendly colleagues and HR team is also good. Job security and work life balance. The only negative is the hike.
Productive and Fun to work at HCL
Sr.Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  PuneNovember 15, 2017
In HCL technologies it is fun at work place. You have a great experience of learning and work with cutting edge technologies. Day to Day activities are most encorageble.
Good
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 15, 2017
Good Place to work , Nice work Culture , Work life balance also good .if could get a offer from HCL , go head and accept .only thing is bangalore JIGANI is very far from City .
Each day is different - not always in a good sense
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 14, 2017
From its roots as a start-up, this company has grown tremendously and as a result, gone through some growing pains, Now it is just like any other IT firm looking to make money using the graduates from all these engineering colleges sprouting all over India.
Pros
Good bootcamp for those fresh out of school
Cons
Not a great place for career advancement
Good working
Information Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2017
Learned how to balance the work and the team members are very interactive.very happy working with this team.And the management is very good.Learned so many things.....
Official response from HCL Technologies
November 16, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, we're really pleased you're enjoying your time with us and you're making the most of the career and development opportunities with us. Keep ideating at HCL .

Great Place to work
Senior Specialist-Network (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 13, 2017
I loved working there. Great fun place though salary is not so high but overall work culture is great. I got to learn a lot and regular party and and recreational activities were great motivating factor
Great enviornment to work
Technical Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshNovember 13, 2017
Lots of cross skill trainings organized by the company which helped people to get knowledge of the niche skills in the market .

Work life balance ..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 13, 2017
Good company and good team work. Management is also very good.
Lot of cultural activities and work pressure is very balanced.

Good cafeterias and other services.
Safe company with not much focus on career growth
Senior Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore IndiaNovember 13, 2017
A company good only for complacent people who might lose focus on career growth
Though managers do not subject employees to stress , they do not interact much on 1-on-1 basis
No regular feedback is given making it way to only appraisal time feedback which again can be shocker
Pros
Job Security
Cons
No regular feedback from management, lack of growth in terms of career and pay
My opinion on hcl technologies
System Admin (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2017
It is a good platform to start the carrier.
Not much pressure in work.
I got trained on LINUX,they have trained me well.
If you have knowledge then it is best platform to prove yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.