HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good enviorment for employees.
Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 23, 2017
1.Working culture is very good.
2.Training and other activity improved the skill.
3.Major work done in our company is women safety.
4.You can contact higher management easily.
Customer Dependent
Member Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 23, 2017
Career depends on which project you are put in and the customer for that project. No proper plan for identifying and enriching talented employees. Good to start career.
good
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 23, 2017
 Over 4.6 years of Experience in Production support, maintenance and Job scheduling and including 1 year of experience in RPA using Automation Anywhere.
Productivr fun work place
customer care excutive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 22, 2017
Gud can learn things easily friendly atmosphere gud training encouraging teams sportivity lot of gsmes cultural events acheiving target with fun relaxation
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
HCL - Avarage to work
senior specialist (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
Most of time i extended my support hours due to odd shift hours
No scope to learn new technology
Management is not that much supportive.
Handling management is too difficult.
Normal environment management is baad
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 22, 2017
this comapny dont have a good image in my mind and management is poor and hr system doesnt support their employees and moreover non deserving people r on the top while skillful lack.
Cons
no transport
Equal opportunity provider and highly professiional organization with global presence as IT service providers
Senior Manager Quality (Current Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 22, 2017
I joined HCL in Jan 2015 and since then have spent every day with a new hope of learning and executing something special. I have scaled up on project delivery, process management, governance client delivery, audit support, training and development kinds of roles in HCL. The company has multi cultural environment and is very flexible supporting its employees. A great thing about HCL is ideapreneurship, employees are supported to work on innovation and bring in new ideas for existing works.
Sometimes the works is very demanding and we end up spending more than usual 9 hours of work, but in the end the recognition and rewards offered by the company always brings us the much needed satisfaction. I enjoy every day of my life at HCL
Pros
Lots of opportunities for work, varied roles, extensive support by managers and very big customer base
Cons
Long hours, work life balance sometime gets hit
Learning Experience
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
It was great working over there provided with induction training. I learned very new things from development perspective and on how to interact with the clients and how to deal with different kinds of issues.
Good working environment and good infrastructure
IT support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
It was great working over there provided with lot of necessary training. I learned very new things from Support perspective too on how to interact with the clients and how to deal with different kinds of issues.
I have not seen much of downside to the company
Working with Hcl West zone area work nature Vsat maintenance, lease line, desktop, and data center service job
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2017
Daily work in Hcl comnet, client visit remote location service providing, I learned in Hcl comnet lease line desktop support, data center service and large Vsat antenna jobs like pama dama,C-dot.
Good
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 21, 2017
Good place to work . Lot of scope to learn and explore .. good balance between life and work. They give your own space. You can study and explore a lot and good opportunity and trust is give for freshers
I learned how to work in a team
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 21, 2017
Work culture is good.Team is very supportive.Flexible working hours,team is very cooperative.I have learned how to work in a team and coordination with in the team and smart work.
Pros
Team lunches, Flexible working hours
interactive work place and very informative
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 21, 2017
Interactive work place and very informative. Day to day change management activities. Relaxed work Culture.lots of co curricular activities.Fun people to work with
Friendly Environment
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 20, 2017
we feel like home when we r in office environment. There can be even more benefits for employees in terms of leaves on higher education or personal reason
Company have good culture but managers are not up to mark.
SharePoint Admin and Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 20, 2017
Company have good culture but managers are not up to mark. No training program, cost cutting is too high. Work life balance in some project is very good and in some, very worst.
Good all in all
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 20, 2017
They also had some pinball machines.
Open work environment, so it can get loud.
Team is a blast to work with, and the management is great. Free catered lunches. Great place to intern at, and likely a great place to start or continue forward in a career.
good company
Junior Technical consultant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 20, 2017
good place to work. learn more about techs. but recognition wont be there for the employees.job security is the main thing we can get here. many cultural events used to be held.
Good Company
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 19, 2017
The company is good and have more opportunities and more technologies to work. The company environment is good but the food canteen is very worst. I recommend to work in HCL.Thanks.
Hcl is a good company but it's not a good company for me.
Worked as an associate (testing) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 19, 2017
I worked in HCL for 1 year but working over there it's really good but its not a secured one. We cannot learn anything and we can't explore especially when we are as a fresher.
great place to work and learn
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshSeptember 19, 2017
As I was working as Incident manager and change coordinator my shift was from 7am to 4pm. I used to complete my reporting work till 11am which includes daily operations report, Incident and change logs. Post 11 am we used to have a operations meeting where we discussed about the report and took into account the escalations if any. We had to be very proactive and checked the potential priority 1 incidents and resolve them.
Pros
great infrastructure, a lot of eating options, friendly co workers
Cons
long hours of work, management issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.