HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and good working environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 16, 2014
Direct client discussion
Learning new Technologies
Good Team
It was fun working with HCL technologies
Senior Network Analyst (Former Employee), ChennaiOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Rotational shift job, learnt a lot about network management and implementation, worked on end user tasks & troubleshooting critical incidents, bridge calls and offered on-call support
Productive Workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee), ChennaiOctober 14, 2014
Pros: good working experience with hcl
Cons: low salary for campus placement employee
It has been good experience working with HCL. It was my first organisation to start my career in IT industry. HCL has provided me platforms to learn and prove myself in all aspects through out my career. Thanks to HCL.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 14, 2014
I was in a project, where all my colleagues were so supportive initially when I joined the team.

We also involved in many recreational activities every other week.

I was also appreciated by manager several times which boosted me to work with zeal.
Highly professional company.
Senior customer care executive (Former Employee), Noida, UPOctober 13, 2014
Pros: excellent management
Cons: no cons, everything was great
Highly professional company with excellent management.I had to be very polite with the US customers on the phone even if they were rude. I learnt to be patient & develop excellent communication skills in English. I learnt to work hard as minimum log in time each day was 8 hours.

It was fun talking to US citizens everyday.

It was great since it was – more... a 5 day week.

I left the job after 3years & 6months as it was night shift everyday i.e. working according to the US timings in Noida. – less
A Good place to learn
NMS-EMS Tools Specialist (Current Employee), Noida, UPOctober 12, 2014
I joined HCL as a fresher and have learned a lot which helped me to grow both professionally and personally.
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: outing
Cons: weekends
unity in team
Enjoyed a lot with my colleagues
Had fun alot
Co-ordinations in team
Nice company
Associate Technical Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 10, 2014
Nice company to work at. Get exposure to work in different kinds of projects of our interests. Good work life balance can be maintained. Job security is there so no tension of project getting over. Would like to join back if get a chance.
Team work
Associate Consultant - Unified Communications (Current Employee), MumbaiOctober 7, 2014
Pros: overall policies
Cons: low salary
Learned lots of new technology and social life, good enviornment to work, well balanced management system, technically skilled team members, technically handling and leading large projects were a enjoyable part of this job.
PMO
Software Engineer (Current Employee), NoidaOctober 6, 2014
Pros: all things are good
Cons: ctc
A competent professional with approx. to 3 years of extensive experience in Program Management Office (PMO), Quality Assurance, Talent Management, Deployment & Release Management, Training and transitioning across global locations.

Currently working with HCL as “PMO Executive” in the capacity of Program Management Office (PMO) leading the group of – more... Analysts. Hands on experience in Fresher Projection & Analysis, Talent Development & Fulfillment, Pyramid Balancing, Account Reviews, Business Impact Initiatives, Operation Readiness Reviews, Metrics and Dashboards Reporting, Project Deployment reviews etc. – less
NA
Sr. Specialist (Former Employee), HPOctober 5, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Good work environment
Jr. Engineer Product Support (SFDC) (Former Employee), NoidaSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: good food and transport
Cons: long duty hours
Great work experience with HCL because of high employment strategies and work environment,
N/A
Sr Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 26, 2014
here i worked on financial domain using c,c++ and production support kind of things.
Productive and smart work
Junior Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, UPSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: free cab, security for girls
Cons: long hours.
I start the day before: anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, clean up my desk, and set out the pending things next to my list to tackle them – more... first thing in the morning.
Smart work organised with team.
Mgmt:It was good.
Co-workers:All the co-workers were fun loving and we used to do the team work instead of individual work.
Hardest part of the job was nothing in my prior position that I found overly difficult.
The most enjoyable part of my work was the opportunity to work with extremely talented and enthusiastic inventors and working alongside my colleagues who were fantastic. – less
Too much politics
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, UPSeptember 25, 2014
no hike, lots of politics, if you get a good project as well as manager consider yourself lucky
Employee First Customer Second policy
Lead Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 25, 2014
HCL is the company where every employee finds a healthy and professional environment. The first company which follow the policy of Employee first and Customer Second which actually incur delivers perfect work life balance which boost the true spirit at work. I thoroughly enjoyed working at HCL and without the management support at HCL my dream of pursuing – more... Masters in Mechanical engineering from US wouldnt have come true. – less
Learning never ends and work as a team
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), NoidaSeptember 25, 2014
Typical say at work starts with checking all mails and co-ordinating meetings with onshore team and offshore team. Being team leader/manager, check with team members that all is on track. Working on important tasks assigned as per tight deadlines and attending all important calls with client.
I have learned that success of the project is not individual – more... effort, its team effort and hence working as a team player and reach project deadlines together. To create motivational and learning environment. Most important task is that learning never stops and you learn everyday.
Management should be motivating enough to inspire team members to work and create perfect worklife balance. – less
Good Company
Microsoft Lync Technician (Current Employee), Noida, UPSeptember 24, 2014
HCL is very Good company. Here I got opportunities to work in Sweden. I have learnt a lot of things here.
Good workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: flexible timings
Good working environment.

Have learnt functionality of each and every module in the project worked.
Dedicated towards work
System Analyst (Current Employee), NoidaSeptember 22, 2014
Working with HCL Technologies is a great experience, working on different tools such as Active Directory and Vayusphere development.

Office on Friday is the best experience.

Work environment is pretty good.

1 2 3 4 5

About HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. – Read more

HCL Technologies Photos