GVK EMRI Employee Reviews

Challenging
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hassan, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
Bhandarkars college is one of the best college i have seen the management and the faculty are very good feels great to work there. I come out there by my Personal problems.
good team work
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 14, 2017
good,healthy,hardworking team,punctual,good relationship,manageing all cases from labour to cardiac arrest,manging trauma,managing pediatric cases,stroke
Interesting with satisfied workplace
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 31, 2017
I would to like to work in medical field. I felt pride to saved a lots of lives as emergency medical technician.It was as service social work.I have experience of more than 1year as EMT basic.
Pros
Satisfied work time
Cons
No over time
Very comfortable and independent
Emergency medical technician (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJuly 29, 2017
Very good company and all activities are very good like training,management and other services. We are very impressed in this companies training program.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
there is lot of pressure
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Lucknow City, Uttar PradeshJuly 22, 2017
According to me there is no follow the rules of company and partuality to face some guys and not understand any one compulson
I would like to about ruls Rules just as a rule for every one to everyone ..
Everything is good except CG state head and HR head
Program Manager (Divisional Manager) (Former Employee) –  Bastar, ChhattisgarhJuly 18, 2017
Average salary, well defined KRA , good social change working which gives job satisfaction
but
Incapable leadership, dirty politics, higher responsibility at lower authority.
This is the story of Chhattisgarh state, scene may vary state to state .
Pros
Good social image and work for social change and life saving important and critical profile
Cons
Lack of good leadership, dirty politics, complex KRA. Higher responsibility at lower authority.
Productive and fun workplace
Agent Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJuly 10, 2017
Good workplace but salary is not according to the work...Sometimes work load is heavy in compare to past days but work is not the issue because every company have work load.....The overall matter is about the salary
Productive and professional work place.
Emergency Response Officer (Current Employee) –  Shillong, MeghalayaJune 22, 2017
*Good indoor working environment but stressful.(I.e 8hrs work shift wise with 1 off a week),
*It is a communication work service (like call canter ) on which we respond accurately with the need for help of people,
*Low management process but we adjust the managing team,
*It's the best work where we provide help to the sick person in term of transportation through communication with the Ambulance staff, etc.
Pros
N/a
Cons
A continous 8hrs working with 45 min break a day
About gvk emri service
HR PAYROLL EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Dehradun Ho., UttarakhandJune 17, 2017
1000 employees in GVK EMRI uttrakhand. Best corporate cultures in GVK EMRI. Good Work Culture.
Good Environment to work.
Good Colleagues.
Time to time fun zone is created for refreshment.
Good company to work with GVK EMRI.
Great place to work for employee. Good Culture. Job security, Have a great learning experience here in gvk emri. Good exposure for fresher employees. I learnt to support poor people and save lives.
Good Work Culture
SQL Server Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJune 13, 2017
Good Work Culture.
Good Environment to work.
Good Colleagues.
University in Diversity.
Time to time fun zone is created for refreshment.
Good company to work with.
Good Organization
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Narsinghpur, Madhya PradeshMay 29, 2017
Good working culture, free to take decision for the benefits of the organization, only authority to take decisions for allotted region. improves relation with stake holders.
Pros
Free to work
Cons
No fixed working hours
Great Place to work
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshMay 15, 2017
Great place to work for employee. Good Culture. Job security, Have a great learning experience here in gvk emri. Good exposure for fresher guys. Nice to work for
Learning Platform
Assistant Partner (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamMay 12, 2017
When suddenly my boss resigned and gave all the responsibility to me.
How to manage the manpower, technicality in automobile,
Good
Good
To sit with a non-technical higher official and make him understand the things
Office Colleagues
Pros
free cab service
Cons
Long Hours
productive &fun space
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai.chandigarhApril 29, 2017
its an emergency services and as well known emergency.its delas with trauma case pregancy.non tromatic .diabetic.respiratory ,environmental medical ete ,many things like assemement of patient enycase,provide first aid..monitored the patient .etc in the field .managemt is overall good .we have 2 -3 emt&pailot .whatever case it is we handle very well.we provide all things what we can do.its a very learning job ,we learn many thing..,
Pros
nothing
Working with GVK EMRI.
Operations/ SCM officer (Current Employee) –  Guwahati/KolkataApril 27, 2017
Productive, Fun place to work, good work life balance, salary is on the lower side based on work quantity. Higher level management are satisfactory, good workplace behavior and a healthy working environment.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Salary & Hierarchy of positions.
Productive and Life Saving Project
Associate Accountant (Current Employee) –  DMS, ChennaiApril 26, 2017
I choose this job because of be a part in Life saving that gives me more satisfaction and thought me lot.

Wonderful work place and more supportive colleagues.
Pros
Life Saving Project
Cons
Employees Rewards and Recognitions
Productive & good learning
Assistant Partner - Operations Research (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 17, 2017
Good working atmosphere, good learning experience, good guidance from management, wide range of work exposure & innovative opportunities to work on. Friendly staff
Nice background
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratApril 8, 2017
Good work experience for this company. But not proper management. Some facility not available. Very low salary and not growth for long time. Good response for Emily.
Pros
Not free facility
Cons
Some time long hour
work at the councelling center
Counselor (Former Employee) –  UttarakhandApril 6, 2017
I worked, from 7 am to 4 pm, learned various aspects of counselling,
I was counselling adolescent people on adult edn/HIV edn. awareness of Dengue. counselling women on their immunization prog. awareness of CM prog, schedule. Management was excellent in their outlook, The hardest part was explaining the nuances to uneducated women. The most enjoyable part was when the women/children understood and complied and returned back about the success.
Pros
Tea/snacks on the house.
Cons
Some times we got over time on requirement.medical. Transportation.
Learn lot of technology Related
Developer and Tester (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 27, 2017
Very useful to learn for freshers and also directly interact with clients and GPS vendors i am very happy to work this organization management team also good supporting.