GVK EMRI Employee Reviews in India

Work Life @ GVK EMRI Karnataka
Sr. Associate (Manager) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 19, 2016
It is very pleasant environment where one can start the career and find good scope for personal development and help save lives which is the motive goal and vision mission of the organization .
Proud to be of help in saving lives.
Longest working years in this procject
Ambulance management- Quality & Training (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandApril 15, 2016
An amazing learning platform for multi state performance on the same project. Launched a number of ambulances projects across various states in the country. Process, projects and Training gave me a lot of learning.
Pros
Travelling across the province
Cons
Salary progress too slow
A fast paced work culture with new initiatives
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJanuary 25, 2016
Enjoyed interning in the Marketing department, where there are new initiatives everyday. Meetings with different people from both the corporate and government world. Exciting place to intern at
Balanced work culture
ASSOCIATE PARTNER (FINANCE HEAD) (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, ASDecember 30, 2015
It is a non profit organisation in PPP model. Fund flow is issue, all financial decision is dependent on state government. Yearly hike also depend on state government. Corruption and unethical practices are growing.
harworking and performed speedily
call center typist (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshDecember 13, 2015
Notes: Never sound boring. Color it vibrantly. Even if all i do is make copies of documents for my team leader, make it sound like the most ‘interesting’ job i held (unless i am changing careers, if that is the case, concentrate on the good things (only) and see how i can translate that experience into the new role i am applying for). i can use this response to answer ‘how do i manage my time?’
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
BioMedical Engineer
Biomedical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 8, 2015
Learned how to operational and monitoring.
Maintaining and Procurement.
Documentation and Inventory.
had good experience in working in this origination.
its an responsiblity job not an ordinary duty i enjoyd a lot
Customer Support Executives, (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, MPAugust 29, 2015
i am very happy that i was with an organization who id done a very good job serving for people. this firm is work for an ambulance free of service for people of india.
Great experience in saving lives
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNMay 11, 2015
Saving precious lives gave lot of satisfaction on a daily basis.
New challenges and experience gave lot of self confidence
HEALTHCARE
staff nurse (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNJanuary 9, 2015
EVERYDAY I HAVE 6 HOURS DUTY, IN DUTY WE HAVE TREATING THE PATIENT & PROVING EMERGENCY CARE TO WHO HAVE LIFE THREATING CONDITION.
Pros
6 hours / shiftwise, bonuses
Cons
permanent
FUN IS MOST IMPORTANT . BECAUSE , DURING WORK TIME LOT OF MENTAL PREASURE OCCURED. AT THE SAME TIME WORK IS MOST IMPORTANT
ERO (Emergency Response Officer), (Current Employee) –  CHENNAI, TAMILNADUDecember 3, 2014
I) COLLECT THE INFORMATION FROM THE IMPORTANT
INFORMATION FROM THE CALLER AND INFORM TO AMBULANCE STAFF
2) LEARNED GEO KNOWLEDGE AND TYPING SKILLS AND HUMAN RELATIONS.
3)GOOD MANAGEMENT
4)WITH CO-WORKER GOOD RELATIONSHIP
5)HARDEST JOB IS " COLLECT THE INFORMATION AT THE SAME TIME TYPE THE INFORMATION ON THE SCREEN"
6)LIFE SAVING
funplace and helpfull
RO (Response Officer) (Former Employee) –  Raipur, CTNovember 6, 2014
i am thank full my self that i am happy to that i am saving life of the people.
all management coordinate with each other.
Pros
free coffice, tea
My first job
Executive finance (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana.November 4, 2014
I learned every thing from GVK EMRI, met with great people and developed my self in Administration and as well as in Fiance departments.
People management and revenue generation.
Program manager (Former Employee) –  AhmedabadOctober 23, 2014
With in GVK EMRI I used to manage duty roasters and to handle a team of 6 Executives who were handling a team of 70+ Associates in his team,I have to make co ordination between Hospitals and govt Sect for revenue generation as well as for other smooth operations.
Mission of Saving Lives
Program Manager -Operations (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RJAugust 31, 2014
To associate with the mission of saving lives project with GVKEMRI, RAJASTHAN is the best part of my life. New concept, 24x7 Free of cost service providing to the public in case of any emergency.Process, protocol and passion towards the life saving is the best part of this organisation. Motivational activities, PLI and every day challenges acceptance will enhance our productivity.
very good professional environment
man power management and fleet management (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APAugust 21, 2014
i take 1 month manpower management and fleet management training at hyderbad . i feel very good professional and balanced work environment.
Pros
very good
good
Very service Oriented Business Organisation
HR Assistant Partner (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNAugust 5, 2014
Recruitment, Training and Development,Attendance Management,Budgeting , Payroll co ordination
True professional with a touch of human service
Assistant Partner - Marketing (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJuly 22, 2014
GVK EMRI saves lives of human every second of day. its a replica of 911 service of united states which is funded by public and private origanisation
Immense Learning, Informal Culture
Assistant Partner (Former Employee) –  LucknowJuly 12, 2014
I joined this company as a fresher and I have had immense learning working with this organisation

Financial Reporting and Financial Operation Research was my profile here and I have learned a lot working with my boss who was handling multiple states and also with CFO during my very frequent interactions with him

Co Workers were all very intelligent and dilligent accountants. It was a sympbiotic relationship with them in terms of knowledge sharing. They were all more experienced than my in terms of tears and I obviously learned a lot from them about accounts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the peraparation of quarterly financial statements, ratio analysis, fund utilisation reports, projections of weekly fund requirements, etc
Pros
learning
Public service
Administrative officer of Chennai Region (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJune 27, 2014
really really proud to word, good co workers, how to execute the ideas, experiments, performance improves, some time data collection through phone, each every project, celebration
Pros
celebration
Cons
no ideas
good
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Vizianagaram, APJune 26, 2014
Approaching officials
How to be calm
Good
Managing Co workers
Every movement
Pros
self saticification
Cons
placements