GVK EMRI Employee Reviews

Working with GVK EMRI.
Operations/ SCM officer (Current Employee) –  Guwahati/KolkataApril 27, 2017
Productive, Fun place to work, good work life balance, salary is on the lower side based on work quantity. Higher level management are satisfactory, good workplace behavior and a healthy working environment.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Salary & Hierarchy of positions.
Productive and Life Saving Project
Associate Accountant (Current Employee) –  DMS, ChennaiApril 26, 2017
I choose this job because of be a part in Life saving that gives me more satisfaction and thought me lot.

Wonderful work place and more supportive colleagues.
Pros
Life Saving Project
Cons
Employees Rewards and Recognitions
Productive & good learning
Assistant Partner - Operations Research (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 17, 2017
Good working atmosphere, good learning experience, good guidance from management, wide range of work exposure & innovative opportunities to work on. Friendly staff
Nice background
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratApril 8, 2017
Good work experience for this company. But not proper management. Some facility not available. Very low salary and not growth for long time. Good response for Emily.
Pros
Not free facility
Cons
Some time long hour
work at the councelling center
Counselor (Former Employee) –  UttarakhandApril 6, 2017
I worked, from 7 am to 4 pm, learned various aspects of counselling,
I was counselling adolescent people on adult edn/HIV edn. awareness of Dengue. counselling women on their immunization prog. awareness of CM prog, schedule. Management was excellent in their outlook, The hardest part was explaining the nuances to uneducated women. The most enjoyable part was when the women/children understood and complied and returned back about the success.
Pros
Tea/snacks on the house.
Cons
Some times we got over time on requirement.medical. Transportation.
Learn lot of technology Related
Developer and Tester (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 27, 2017
Very useful to learn for freshers and also directly interact with clients and GPS vendors i am very happy to work this organization management team also good supporting.
Operations
Emergency Managment & Executive (Current Employee) –  Kannauj, UPFebruary 23, 2017
Team Managment
Fleet Managment
Emergency Managment
liasoning with Govt. and Administration
Awareness activity
Data analysis
Management of emergency
Emergency Medicine Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 1, 2017
Training all levels of biology back ground candidates for emergency life saving skills by trained instructors..providing first responder course for all public and professional and non professionals will help the society to save life
Pros
Availability of simulation lab help us to teach in effective manner
Cons
Over work under paid
Work Culture
Sense Head (Call Center Head) (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJanuary 10, 2017
Its a good place to work where in you can earn along with the feeling that you are also doing something for society.and always have this in mind that you are helping someone by giving them our services.
Loved the Job
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  ChennaiDecember 30, 2016
It's great place to work and quite satisfactory with the co-workers
The hardest part, which i learned is the completion of the work and without any errors
Fun to work, slow to grow
EME (District Head) in Operation & Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Guwahati H O, AssamDecember 28, 2016
My each day here starts with an early morning call, taking my review about the status of the 20 vehicles under me. The entire day consists of making report, handling 80 manpower and their problems with the vehicles assigned to them.
I have gained valuable experience in management, problem solving skills and fast decision making attributes here. The management team is supportive to an appreciable extent, apart from the delay in appraisal approval.
The co-workers are very dedicated and supportive in every possible aspects, and has always taken the positive side in every decision.
The hardest part being here is the unlimited service to the organization, without any appreciable personal time as the job role demands a round the clock service hours. Being said that, I have always enjoyed taking and facing new challenges and unknown problems each day.
Pros
No office routine
Cons
24x7 duty hours
Horrible Experience
Fleet Head (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 26, 2016
The responsibility on your shoulders are very high, but you won't get any backup support.
GVK company is good, but te Management in Karnataka is Horrible.
Pros
Nothing Such
Cons
State Head is a crack person, you can't expect anything other than shouting
Average working environment
Management Executive (Current Employee) –  Kokrajhar, AssamNovember 26, 2016
Job role is good but salary is less as compared to the same role in other company. It will be more interresting to do the job if the salary is high.
Every day is new beginining
State Head (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanNovember 13, 2016
You wake up in the morning and look for news clipping to see no casualty unattended. That's the the window of opportunity, which need to improved. You check your mails for letters from govt for penalties, queries and discuss how to respond. Then you check for collection status of the districts, off road vehicles and major deviations and reporting and take corrective action. It has been a very engaging tenure as I have learnt how to present your case in front of govt.
Pros
Saving life
Cons
Always on toes
Intresting but 24 hour service
Fleet Executive (Current Employee) –  Hardoi, Uttar PradeshNovember 9, 2016
This is very good platform to learn but here no weekly off and only single holiday in a month.. Here i learned more and more. This is a field job and emergency service so the responsibility doubled thats too good for me.....
Cons
24 Hour service
Good company with good culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshOctober 18, 2016
GVK EMRI is nice company.
Good company with good work culture, people & policies.
Company provide lots of opportunity to grow further & support you always.
productive and energetic...
Associate Partner (Current Employee) –  Silchar, AssamSeptember 30, 2016
In this job I have learned how to manage peoples who are working under me. This job also teaches how to work with higher officials like- Deputy commissioner, District programme manager etc. Overall I have learned how to work in extreme pressure and to give my output in the most critical situations.
simply
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  bpl mpSeptember 26, 2016
Different type work day
Life saving experience
Excellent management
My co.workers all satisfies
Masscasualty management
May i happy nd enjoy me handle emergency pertion improvement so i vry enjoy nd happy
Ok
District Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Thanjavur, Trichy Tamil NaduSeptember 26, 2016
Its a new field in concept of EMS handling. Joined at first batch of employees at the state. Early days of operations where at the best and was suitable. But later it got eroded.
Pros
Respect at the society
Cons
Balancing the educates and uneducated is the biggest cons
lack of operation proficiency in Rajasthan
District Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bharatpur, RajasthanSeptember 24, 2016
corruption at every level, GVK EMRI looks moving away from its vision in Rajasthan. Every staff looks from extra and unethical earning.
Honesty is draw back for a person who wants to be promoted in designation on behalf of his performances.
Pros
DA / TA
Cons
24 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GVK EMRI. Our community is ready to answer.