GVK EMRI Employee Reviews

Average working environment
Management Executive (Current Employee) –  Kokrajhar, Assam26 November 2016
Job role is good but salary is less as compared to the same role in other company. It will be more interresting to do the job if the salary is high.
no security for life ,
Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu21 June 2016
the hardest part of the job is one full shift is 24 hrs.only salary will be given no bonus or any benefits even for the festivals.
Longest working years in this procject
Ambulance management- Quality & Training (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand15 April 2016
An amazing learning platform for multi state performance on the same project. Launched a number of ambulances projects across various states in the country. Process, projects and Training gave me a lot of learning.
Pros
Travelling across the province
Cons
Salary progress too slow
Good company with good culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh18 October 2016
GVK EMRI is nice company.
Good company with good work culture, people & policies.
Company provide lots of opportunity to grow further & support you always.
Intresting but 24 hour service
Fleet Executive (Current Employee) –  Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh9 November 2016
This is very good platform to learn but here no weekly off and only single holiday in a month.. Here i learned more and more. This is a field job and emergency service so the responsibility doubled thats too good for me.....
Cons
24 Hour service
productive and energetic...
Associate Partner (Current Employee) –  Silchar, Assam30 September 2016
In this job I have learned how to manage peoples who are working under me. This job also teaches how to work with higher officials like- Deputy commissioner, District programme manager etc. Overall I have learned how to work in extreme pressure and to give my output in the most critical situations.
lack of operation proficiency in Rajasthan
District Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bharatpur, Rajasthan24 September 2016
corruption at every level, GVK EMRI looks moving away from its vision in Rajasthan. Every staff looks from extra and unethical earning.
Honesty is draw back for a person who wants to be promoted in designation on behalf of his performances.
Pros
DA / TA
Cons
24 hours duty
Work Life @ GVK EMRI Karnataka
Sr. Associate (Manager) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka19 April 2016
It is very pleasant environment where one can start the career and find good scope for personal development and help save lives which is the motive goal and vision mission of the organization .
Proud to be of help in saving lives.
harworking and performed speedily
call center typist (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh13 December 2015
Notes: Never sound boring. Color it vibrantly. Even if all i do is make copies of documents for my team leader, make it sound like the most ‘interesting’ job i held (unless i am changing careers, if that is the case, concentrate on the good things (only) and see how i can translate that experience into the new role i am applying for). i can use this response to answer ‘how do i manage my time?’
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
working here is fine
TeamLeader (Current Employee) –  BAMGALORE9 April 2012
working in GVK EMRI is good, but when we look into growth in career & salary is a misrebale.
A fast paced work culture with new initiatives
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TN25 January 2016
Enjoyed interning in the Marketing department, where there are new initiatives everyday. Meetings with different people from both the corporate and government world. Exciting place to intern at
Balanced work culture
ASSOCIATE PARTNER (FINANCE HEAD) (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AS30 December 2015
It is a non profit organisation in PPP model. Fund flow is issue, all financial decision is dependent on state government. Yearly hike also depend on state government. Corruption and unethical practices are growing.
Immense Learning, Informal Culture
Assistant Partner (Former Employee) –  Lucknow12 July 2014
I joined this company as a fresher and I have had immense learning working with this organisation

Financial Reporting and Financial Operation Research was my profile here and I have learned a lot working with my boss who was handling multiple states and also with CFO during my very frequent interactions with him

Co Workers were all very intelligent and dilligent accountants. It was a sympbiotic relationship with them in terms of knowledge sharing. They were all more experienced than my in terms of tears and I obviously learned a lot from them about accounts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the peraparation of quarterly financial statements, ratio analysis, fund utilisation reports, projections of weekly fund requirements, etc
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long Hours
BioMedical Engineer
Biomedical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh8 November 2015
Learned how to operational and monitoring.
Maintaining and Procurement.
Documentation and Inventory.
had good experience in working in this origination.
good
GVK EMRI (Former Employee) –  Naroda, GVK4 June 2014
i have good experience in this company and i has learn emergency management.
productive
communication Officer (Former Employee) –  chennai28 October 2013
in that company it teach the importance of soul which has been saved by us within 20 min and we are proud be at work at there also my colleagues are very nice and good by their behavior, character, helping mind and so on in that job the calls were continuously receive by the employees that is little bit hard in the company otherwise everything will be fine and good
Pros
tea or coffee snacks
Cons
FUN IS MOST IMPORTANT . BECAUSE , DURING WORK TIME LOT OF MENTAL PREASURE OCCURED. AT THE SAME TIME WORK IS MOST IMPORTANT
ERO (Emergency Response Officer), (Current Employee) –  CHENNAI, TAMILNADU3 December 2014
I) COLLECT THE INFORMATION FROM THE IMPORTANT
INFORMATION FROM THE CALLER AND INFORM TO AMBULANCE STAFF
2) LEARNED GEO KNOWLEDGE AND TYPING SKILLS AND HUMAN RELATIONS.
3)GOOD MANAGEMENT
4)WITH CO-WORKER GOOD RELATIONSHIP
5)HARDEST JOB IS " COLLECT THE INFORMATION AT THE SAME TIME TYPE THE INFORMATION ON THE SCREEN"
6)LIFE SAVING
its an responsiblity job not an ordinary duty i enjoyd a lot
Customer Support Executives, (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, MP29 August 2015
i am very happy that i was with an organization who id done a very good job serving for people. this firm is work for an ambulance free of service for people of india.
Honesty and motivation of team
Program Manager for the managing 140 Ambulances (Current Employee) –  Indore, Bhopal (MP)6 March 2014
A typical day at work => Waiting for this day
What you learned => Self motivation, team work
Management => handling a big team
The hardest part of the job => every ting is easy
The most enjoyable part of the job => achievement with team work.
People management and revenue generation.
Program manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad23 October 2014
With in GVK EMRI I used to manage duty roasters and to handle a team of 6 Executives who were handling a team of 70+ Associates in his team,I have to make co ordination between Hospitals and govt Sect for revenue generation as well as for other smooth operations.