GVK EMRI Employee Reviews

My work place is so better.
Emergency Response Officer (Current Employee) –  Lucknow City, Uttar PradeshOctober 15, 2017
When you're balancing a cray schedule filled with responsibilities, school or another job, it can be hard to find a lot of time to spend on your job search. Fortunately, I've got some shortcuts to help you manage your time wisely and focus on areas that'll have the most impact. The truth is, you shouldn't spend a lot of your time trying to hunt down the perfect job
Pros
Take a little break.. Like lunch, tea
Learning & Challenging Work Place
Assistant Partner (Team Manager) (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanOctober 12, 2017
This Organization atmosphere very sensitive, responsible & Challenging because i am taking care of all over rajasthan 108 emergency helpline & Managing field staff which is work with him.
Pros
Providing respect & proud
Cons
Delay Response
Liasoning Job
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshSeptember 26, 2017
Just a work place. No motivation but knowlegde of liasoning. There is no learning or fun at work. It a project of ambulance sewa for UP Govt working overall in 75 districts of UP. The working is centralised from Lucknow having call centre for 108 and 102
Pros
Travelling
Cons
24 hrs work
Skilled full & peaceful environment
Asst. Manager Fleet (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 18, 2017
Working with this company was awesome, learned many things from my colleagues apart from that company also take care of their employees related to any kind of problem. Earned too good peoples from this company. Working culture was very best among all my tenure.
Program Manager
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Durg, ChhattisgarhSeptember 3, 2017
Day start with No. of ambulance on road and off road and than repair of ambulance and the manpower utilization. and where critical situation analysis and movement of ambulance to that area. Report of trips of each ambulance. coordination with local administration and reporting them as per need. taking public into confidence hardest part to handle. Monitoring of each and every part from top to bottom. Managing people softly is learning for me in emergency duty where service to people is 24X7 without fail.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Good Environment and good working place
office work (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 1, 2017
GOOD EXPErience. Support to all employe. Routed shift no festival off but double salary this day .all he and company staff good support. Learning about how to talk any person
Pros
Rated
Cons
Routed shift
Project Head (Current Employee) –  LucknowAugust 30, 2017
Good place to work. Lot of learning as managing Govt projects. Dealing with pvt firms and govt employees are absolutely different. Lot of opportunities to interact with govt officials and learn.
Environment of the office was very good.
Associate quality (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAugust 25, 2017
There was good management system and good work for all associates and seniors. There was not much pressure for the work all the seniors of this company gave me full support. And I learnt from this company official culture and self confidence to represent myself.
Pros
Na
Cons
8 hours computer work in the office.
Challenging
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hassan, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
Bhandarkars college is one of the best college i have seen the management and the faculty are very good feels great to work there. I come out there by my Personal problems.
good team work
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 14, 2017
good,healthy,hardworking team,punctual,good relationship,manageing all cases from labour to cardiac arrest,manging trauma,managing pediatric cases,stroke
management is not good
Executive Operations (Former Employee) –  Baran, RajasthanAugust 12, 2017
I have done good work many times I got ranked first according to comapny parameter but the management of this not good because the staff dosen't got salary on time and the main issue is vendors payment.
Interesting with satisfied workplace
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 31, 2017
I would to like to work in medical field. I felt pride to saved a lots of lives as emergency medical technician.It was as service social work.I have experience of more than 1year as EMT basic.
Pros
Satisfied work time
Cons
No over time
Very comfortable and independent
Emergency medical technician (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJuly 29, 2017
Very good company and all activities are very good like training,management and other services. We are very impressed in this companies training program.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
there is lot of pressure
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Lucknow City, Uttar PradeshJuly 22, 2017
According to me there is no follow the rules of company and partuality to face some guys and not understand any one compulson
I would like to about ruls Rules just as a rule for every one to everyone ..
Everything is good except CG state head and HR head
Program Manager (Divisional Manager) (Former Employee) –  Bastar, ChhattisgarhJuly 18, 2017
Average salary, well defined KRA , good social change working which gives job satisfaction
but
Incapable leadership, dirty politics, higher responsibility at lower authority.
This is the story of Chhattisgarh state, scene may vary state to state .
Pros
Good social image and work for social change and life saving important and critical profile
Cons
Lack of good leadership, dirty politics, complex KRA. Higher responsibility at lower authority.
Productive and fun workplace
Agent Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJuly 10, 2017
Good workplace but salary is not according to the work...Sometimes work load is heavy in compare to past days but work is not the issue because every company have work load.....The overall matter is about the salary
Productive and professional work place.
Emergency Response Officer (Current Employee) –  Shillong, MeghalayaJune 22, 2017
*Good indoor working environment but stressful.(I.e 8hrs work shift wise with 1 off a week),
*It is a communication work service (like call canter ) on which we respond accurately with the need for help of people,
*Low management process but we adjust the managing team,
*It's the best work where we provide help to the sick person in term of transportation through communication with the Ambulance staff, etc.
Pros
N/a
Cons
A continous 8hrs working with 45 min break a day
About gvk emri service
HR PAYROLL EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Dehradun Ho., UttarakhandJune 17, 2017
1000 employees in GVK EMRI uttrakhand. Best corporate cultures in GVK EMRI. Good Work Culture.
Good Environment to work.
Good Colleagues.
Time to time fun zone is created for refreshment.
Good company to work with GVK EMRI.
Great place to work for employee. Good Culture. Job security, Have a great learning experience here in gvk emri. Good exposure for fresher employees. I learnt to support poor people and save lives.
Good Work Culture
SQL Server Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJune 13, 2017
Good Work Culture.
Good Environment to work.
Good Colleagues.
University in Diversity.
Time to time fun zone is created for refreshment.
Good company to work with.
Good Organization
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Narsinghpur, Madhya PradeshMay 29, 2017
Good working culture, free to take decision for the benefits of the organization, only authority to take decisions for allotted region. improves relation with stake holders.
Pros
Free to work
Cons
No fixed working hours