GVK EMRI Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Balanced work culture
ASSOCIATE PARTNER (FINANCE HEAD) (Former Employee), Guwahati, ASDecember 30, 2015
It is a non profit organisation in PPP model. Fund flow is issue, all financial decision is dependent on state government. Yearly hike also depend on state government. Corruption and unethical practices are growing.
harworking and performed speedily
call center typist (Former Employee), Lucknow, Uttar PradeshDecember 13, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 8 hrs
Notes: Never sound boring. Color it vibrantly. Even if all i do is make copies of documents for my team leader, make it sound like the most ‘interesting’ job i held (unless i am changing careers, if that is the case, concentrate on the good things (only) and see how i can translate that experience into the new role i am applying for). i can use this response to answer ‘how do i manage my time?’
BioMedical Engineer
Biomedical Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 8, 2015
Learned how to operational and monitoring.
Maintaining and Procurement.
Documentation and Inventory.
had good experience in working in this origination.
its an responsiblity job not an ordinary duty i enjoyd a lot
Customer Support Executives, (Current Employee), Bhopal, MPAugust 29, 2015
i am very happy that i was with an organization who id done a very good job serving for people. this firm is work for an ambulance free of service for people of india.
Great experience in saving lives
Program Manager (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMay 11, 2015
Saving precious lives gave lot of satisfaction on a daily basis.
New challenges and experience gave lot of self confidence
HEALTHCARE
staff nurse (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: 6 hours / shiftwise, bonuses
Cons: permanent
EVERYDAY I HAVE 6 HOURS DUTY, IN DUTY WE HAVE TREATING THE PATIENT & PROVING EMERGENCY CARE TO WHO HAVE LIFE THREATING CONDITION.
FUN IS MOST IMPORTANT . BECAUSE , DURING WORK TIME LOT OF MENTAL PREASURE OCCURED. AT THE SAME TIME WORK IS MOST IMPORTANT
ERO (Emergency Response Officer), (Current Employee), CHENNAI, TAMILNADUDecember 3, 2014
I) COLLECT THE INFORMATION FROM THE IMPORTANT
INFORMATION FROM THE CALLER AND INFORM TO AMBULANCE STAFF
2) LEARNED GEO KNOWLEDGE AND TYPING SKILLS AND HUMAN RELATIONS.
3)GOOD MANAGEMENT
4)WITH CO-WORKER GOOD RELATIONSHIP
5)HARDEST JOB IS " COLLECT THE INFORMATION AT THE SAME TIME TYPE THE INFORMATION ON THE SCREEN"
6)LIFE SAVING
funplace and helpfull
RO (Response Officer) (Former Employee), Raipur, CTNovember 6, 2014
Pros: free coffice, tea
i am thank full my self that i am happy to that i am saving life of the people.
all management coordinate with each other.
My first job
Executive finance (Former Employee), Hyderabad, Telangana.November 4, 2014
I learned every thing from GVK EMRI, met with great people and developed my self in Administration and as well as in Fiance departments.
People management and revenue generation.
Program manager (Former Employee), AhmedabadOctober 23, 2014
With in GVK EMRI I used to manage duty roasters and to handle a team of 6 Executives who were handling a team of 70+ Associates in his team,I have to make co ordination between Hospitals and govt Sect for revenue generation as well as for other smooth operations.
Mission of Saving Lives
Program Manager -Operations (Current Employee), Jaipur, RJAugust 31, 2014
To associate with the mission of saving lives project with GVKEMRI, RAJASTHAN is the best part of my life. New concept, 24x7 Free of cost service providing to the public in case of any emergency.Process, protocol and passion towards the life saving is the best part of this organisation. Motivational activities, PLI and every day challenges acceptance will enhance our productivity.
very good professional environment
man power management and fleet management (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 21, 2014
Pros: very good
Cons: good
i take 1 month manpower management and fleet management training at hyderbad . i feel very good professional and balanced work environment.
Very service Oriented Business Organisation
HR Assistant Partner (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 5, 2014
Recruitment, Training and Development,Attendance Management,Budgeting , Payroll co ordination
True professional with a touch of human service
Assistant Partner - Marketing (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 22, 2014
GVK EMRI saves lives of human every second of day. its a replica of 911 service of united states which is funded by public and private origanisation
Immense Learning, Informal Culture
Assistant Partner (Former Employee), LucknowJuly 12, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: long hours
I joined this company as a fresher and I have had immense learning working with this organisation

Financial Reporting and Financial Operation Research was my profile here and I have learned a lot working with my boss who was handling multiple states and also with CFO during my very frequent interactions with him

Co Workers were all very intelligent and dilligent accountants. It was a sympbiotic relationship with them in terms of knowledge sharing. They were all more experienced than my in terms of tears and I obviously learned a lot from them about accounts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the peraparation of quarterly financial statements, ratio analysis, fund utilisation reports, projections of weekly fund requirements, etc
Public service
Administrative officer of Chennai Region (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJune 27, 2014
Pros: celebration
Cons: no ideas
really really proud to word, good co workers, how to execute the ideas, experiments, performance improves, some time data collection through phone, each every project, celebration
good
Operation Executive (Former Employee), Vizianagaram, APJune 26, 2014
Pros: self saticification
Cons: placements
Approaching officials
How to be calm
Good
Managing Co workers
Every movement
good
GVK EMRI (Former Employee), Naroda, GVKJune 4, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: long hours
i have good experience in this company and i has learn emergency management.
A Life Saving Mission Across India
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Shillong, MLJune 4, 2014
Pros: joy of saving lives & serving people
Cons: limited growth
GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute (GVK EMRI), providing free emergency response services (108). 108 services started in Hyderabad in August 2005 and in 9 years reached out to 17 states.

Currently working with GVK EMRI as Program Manager EM Operation in Meghalaya since Nov 08 till date. Coordinate,
GVK EMRI provides ‘one-of-its-kind-in-the-world’ Integrated Emergency Management Services in 17 states across India. The model involves combination of health care, call centre, fleet & field operations in large geographies using world class technology to provide Emergency Response Service for medical and other emergencies through a single number 108.
Responsibilities include Emergency service Project management, operation management man management PPP ( Government / Stakeholder liasioning ), general management training monitor and review operations of regions in the state in terms of development of people & business Run operations in the jurisdictional states harmonizing sound business management and public service objectives. Ensure optimum utilization of the ambulance fleet to satisfy the business and social objectives of the stakeholders. Plan and execute fleet expansion ensuring compliance with business as well as government processes. Ensure branding and effective marketing communications.

Was instrumental in launch and setting up the state ERS in Meghalaya , putting in place systems and practices across functions. Handling of Field Operations to deliver highly efficient 24 hour ERS. The efficiency of service and operations was lauded by the stakeholders in the – more... state. – less
Team spirit
HR ASSOCIATE - PAYROLL & HRMS (Current Employee), ChennaiMay 17, 2014
Pros: job satisfaction, fun with co-workers & employees engagement
Cons: work load
It was the non profit organisation. I am very proud to say that we are saving many lives. Employee Friendly. Framing transparent policies. It was very productive and acting as a team players. I have enjoyed learning different things.