Google Employee Reviews

Summary
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaNovember 14, 2017
It was really good working for google and I would again want o go back to google and work and culture is good free food, transportation and good team work
Google at its best
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 12, 2017
I have been working at Google full-time (Less than a year) but Work life balance not good. Change management and frequent re-org's is a draw back. Google provides awesome perks but whats the use when you dont have mental peace ?
data base management
PCB Design Engineer, (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 10, 2017
nice place
3 time food free
we can enjoy and work
no pressure work
every thing good and nice
if you are doing single mistake they will reject you
Good work culture
Report Mapping Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad ,indiaNovember 5, 2017
has a good work life balance. the people were good and friendly. the team eas very encouraging. any new updates they would give us training. it was competitive and there is lot of scope for learning.
Good place to work.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 5, 2017
good atmosphere, healthy work place. employee space is very good. timings are very flexible. cab facility was also good during my working period. but now its not the same. our work station was also nice.
Pros
caffeterias, breaks, activities
Cons
taste of food
Google
senior associate (Current Employee) –  Divya sree omega kothagudaNovember 1, 2017
As a associate i learned many things i google,typical day was when there was heavy load upon us of work have to extend days to complete work,google culture is awesome and friendly.
Fun workplace and great co-workers
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 19, 2017
Best Company Ever. Great work environment and lot of scope for development. Definitely the best company to work with .

Working here is lot of fun and the targets are doable. They don't put a lot of pressure on the employees. The team leads and all the senior staff are very friendly.
Pros
free lunches, doable targets
Cons
i am under graduate student
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Silchar, AssamOctober 19, 2017
I have a financial problems facing by me and my family just want a little job to run my family well and full fill their wishes... I'm still a student but I have little experience so if you need any type of employee just remember me I'll be there
Pros
null
Cons
12 hours
High Performance, fast-paced, fun workplace
AdWords Expert (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaOctober 17, 2017
Great co-workers
Supportive Management
Flexible work environment
Feels like home because of the good care Google takes of its employees
Once a Googler, always a Googler!
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Maintaining Work-life balance can be a challenge
a fun and nice place to work
AdSpam Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshOctober 15, 2017
I learned a lot at Google and also enjoyed working there. It was a very competitive but enjoyable workplace. Google took care of its employees very nicely with break out areas within 10 -15 paces of our desks, massage chairs, cab services, etc.
Challenging Team and Work
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad, indiaOctober 11, 2017
-New aspects and different ways to approach things
-trying to think differently and being a subject matter expect
-come-up with new ideas on a day to day basis
Fun place with a lot of technology to learn
DGM at Foray Soft and Consultant at Google (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 10, 2017
Workplace is good and a lot of things to learn from here in terms of technology. A lot of interesting work and intent to connect all technology partners is the key.
Excellent Place
TestEngineer-I (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 9, 2017
I worked as an FTE for Google ,Best best place to work , excellent environment, best peers.
Excellent scope for the fresher to learn and grow.
Must work place in an IT Carrer
Name is enough
Customer engagement specialist (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 5, 2017
Google don't need any introduction. And the atmosphere where I work was awesome. No other company till date I like much I like Google. I was working for Google products like Google Pixel phones, Chromebook, play cards, Chromecast
what i learned
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 4, 2017
It had been a great experience with the company. It was my first job and i have learnt a lot from it. It taught me how to be professional and I learnt about work culture
amazing place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad IndiaSeptember 28, 2017
My longest time was spent at this company. I learned people skills along with work. awesome place to work for any starter.I got promoted to higher levels at very early stages.they trust the employees.
Pros
free lunches, stressless work
exploring New technologies
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 27, 2017
I love to learn new technologies with self learning capabilities.Worplace will be moderate enough & work management skills will be improved.Playing team member is fine
The Environment which I got was Ideal. The workstation was simply amazing and the leaders who guided me towards the process understood me well.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 20, 2017
Reviewing from day 1, I learned a lot in this 4 month tenure. Being A fresher, This job will always be a cherish able experience since I got to know deep down What my capabilities are. The hardest part of the job being the targets set by Google which were to be achieved on regular basis. The most enjoyable part were the sessions conducted by google to get a better insight of what "Google Ad word and YouTube channel" marketing is.
Pros
Appreciation for target achievers.
Cons
Working saturdays if fall short of targets.
Great
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 18, 2017
I am a fresher want to experience the world a more and more thr is so much to be found i look foward to work with joy and wisdom i hope my mistakes will be neglected.
Na
senior reviewer (Risk Analyst), Risk Operations (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 16, 2017
It is a place that I call heaven on earth and the working experience is literally awesome which I cannot explain in my words, Please if anyone gets an option to work with such company please don't let go off.
By the way, my experience is this if you people like it take is positive if not never mind.
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3