GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Learning
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJanuary 11, 2018
As I joined as a Fresher in this Esteemed Organization so I learnt so many things,like as..
Basic Job Requirement
Customer development
Work plan
Make a data
culture was not good at that time
Lot can be learnt and fun in working
Sales Officer, HQ Kolkata (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 15, 2017
GSK is a very good company to work with.It was a fun in working in this company and I have learned many things. I was associated 10 years in this company but promotion and growth was very slow . So I left the company for better growth opportunity
Pros
Very good platform to learn
Cons
Less growth opportunity
How best your performance, your promotion depends on whims
Sales trainer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 15, 2017
We have to manage the boss than the desired objectives

The inwarrendted challenges are thrown if boss doesn't like you
It is more of boss management than the sales & deliverable part
Pros
flexi time
Cons
performance is boss related
Nice company
Management Business Associate (Former Employee) –  HyderabadDecember 13, 2017
start the day with giving reminder to top physican and derma doctor about my product and also putting sms to rewind him abt our brand.
Seeing the current Number,
Good palce to work
Good platform for new comers in pharma industry
Medical Business Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 4, 2017
Busy in organizing meeting with territory KOLs
Pharma marketing selling skills
Product knowledge in order to understand diseases
Teamwork division on seniority-based
Traveling across the territory
Pros
Product Knowledge and self development
Cons
less opportunity for new employess and unexperienced
Worked with GSK in Offrole
HR-Executive - Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 16, 2017
Good Place to work, Learning is little lesser, Monotonous job. For the people who love to travel can join in GSK. Hardest part of job is There is no Proper JD. so u need to do other department jobs along with yours.
A good place to work
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs in India Pharma (Current Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 28, 2017
An accomplished professional in Pharmaceutical industry with twenty plus years of experience of managing end to end operations of pharmaceutical business with knowledge of Industry current best practices, cGMP standards, GDP, Process Validations and implementing quality systems at External Supply manufacturing sites and in the commercial operations. Experience of Managing Indian Regulatory License applications, license renewals, attending Regulatory queries and Regulatory Inspections. A GSK Certified Quality Systems Auditor.

Hands on experience in the manufacture of multiple dose forms of pharmaceutical products and expertise in implementing quality systems in commercial operations. Promoting and supporting a culture of accountability, value decision making, flexibility, collaboration and continuous improvement, with focus on patient needs and customer requirements. Proven experience in Warehousing and Distribution of Pharmaceutical products, vaccines and cold chain management in the distribution network. Experienced in conducting Risk based and compliance audit of Manufacturing sites and Warehousing and Distribution centers.

Experience of 12 plus year’s shop floor experience in manufacturing of Sterile products (Liquid Injectables, dry fills, vaccines filling) including Non-sterile products (Liquid Orals, Tablets, Capsules, Ointment) at in-house and contract sites.

Developing Quality systems in compliance to GSK QMS and Regulatory standards at contract manufacturers, third party Warehouses and in commercial operations have inculcated in me the appetite for innovation
  more... and entrepreneurial skill.

My contribution has been of all round experience, entrepreneurship and a can do–will do attitude.
Pros
Research based company, No compromise to Quality of Products, manufactured and marketed by the company.
Cons
Too many changes of policy and dependency on documentation
Good fmcg
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Sonipat, HaryanaOctober 26, 2017
GSK is into the manufacturing of the energy drink HORLICS. Its other brands are Iodex, eno etc. GSK is the good FMCG company to work with. the work culture here is good
Good Workplace, Fun to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Meerut, Uttar PradeshOctober 14, 2017
Leaders were apporachables and Humble
Work life balance
Learning opportunity was less but open at certain level.
Leaders Motivates to achieve our Goals
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Gonda, Uttar PradeshOctober 12, 2017
It's pleasure to work with that world class mnc.. I love to be learned new things. I am glad that I m part of that organisation.
I have gained a lot of new things.
highly disciplined,professional & lives on ethical valueswith it's employees allround development
Area Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Siliguri, West BengalOctober 8, 2017
gskite , was my identity for 19 yrs of my life's significant period. Always worked as an integral family member,Developed self & others on the job professionally.Always thought for strengthening the organisation financially and also by human resource.
1. A typical day at work used to begin always with an objective & planning in the mind and ended with a critical review in terms of gain or lessons learnt.
2I learned ,planning,time management,human resource handling & living up to the organisational expectations through self development.
3.Management of gsk is highly professional & runs on the organisational principles& objectives is almost impartial most importantly highly devoted to it's commitment & tasks.
4.Workplace culture is extremely cordial,disciplined,conducive & professional.
5.Hardest part of the job was without performance and development employees self growth & favour were not possible & sometimes tasks and objectives used to be impossible.
6.Incentives,Star awards & functions,company's meetings & conclaves
Pros
Cons
late decisions
My first sales job -gsk
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Worli, MaharashtraOctober 2, 2017
A very good learning ground. Workday used to be very good. Lot of challenges in competitive sales environment. Company focused on perfection with a lot of training and development programs at each stage of career.
Pros
Good work culture and environment
Cons
Career growth is low
Good Place to Work
HR Executive (Generalist) (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 24, 2017
You need to do a routine job, which will make you to feel boredom.
-In Corporate office you can find a time to play, you have a Gym to workout. Regular Employee Engagement
Very good learning at GSK
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 22, 2017
GSK is fundamentally a developing organization which invest in the development of their people. However, unfortunate fact is that they are not retaining their expert people.
Pros
A lot of development training and challenges
Cons
Not retain and less reward / salary package.
Productive Work Place
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 16, 2017
A good Multi national Pharmaceutical company to learn the selling of pharma brands with scientific skills. Products are good research products and gets us established
Excellent Learning Place to work
Joined as Product Specialist. (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 15, 2017
GSK is actually a life changing place for me and I believe anyone who joins Pharmaceutical industry should work at least for 2-3 years if he really like to learn and get better future in pharmaceutical industry.
Its a " GURUKUL" for pharmaceutical industry which provides excellent mix of fun & work , Senior management is excellent who provide you all support.
Pros
Learning, Motivation, Culture and Team Building
Cons
Salary on lower side
Shahjahanpur
Urban salea representative (Current Employee) –  Shahjahanpur, Uttar PradeshSeptember 11, 2017
I have very good experience for the company.that was enjoyable period time worked with seniors.That is GOOD WORKING culture at THERE.i have learned to handling of distributors
Pros
Cons
Full time
Business Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 3, 2017
Good company to work.. i worked in Respiratory team in Mumbai...Good working culture in Gsk .. Seretide was the brand which I was promoting....I left Gsk in July 2017
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Expiry product
Good Company to work with strong system
Quality Officer (Current Employee) –  Sonipat, HaryanaAugust 29, 2017
Is good to work here,a great work culture and very cooperative staff and employees.
employee engagement is worth joining the organization.
Good Pay Scale.
Pros
Lunch compensation and other additional benefits
Cons
Good for working in health care division
Artworker (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad (3rd party) - Tech MahindraAugust 28, 2017
working for new project such as like Sensodyne, Aquafresh etc products. Happy to be being part of health care division.

I have learned to many things in terms of different print process and different substrates (Technically).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2