Electronics Corporation of India Employee Reviews

holidays
pleasent area
good team managment
employer support
Pros
canteen
Cons
8 hours
Productive work place, scope for learning
PROJECT-INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 27, 2017
The internship at ECIL was very informative and productive.We got to learn the core concepts. The workplace and its culture very professional. The most enjoyable part was soldering and preparing your own projects.
Productive work place
Senior Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshOctober 10, 2017
Associated in prodiction of radiation detection equipments.
Maintaining the Radiation Measuring Equipments.
Theaory and Hands on Trainings giving to Security persons
Pros
Free Lunches, free trasportation, gifts etc.
Cons
nothing
Knowledge
LATHE MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 7, 2017
best gain to knowledge work improvement good for Patience in wokr load. learn to ability standard way knowing stability standards in any kind of time.
good
Junior Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  indiaSeptember 25, 2017
The good things
Word wide business, field engineering role so great work and life balance as you work for yourself as long as you get all the jobs done on time
The challenges
Dealing with clients as some can get grumpy and complain and blame the technician for the fault even tho I am there to help fix the issues
Excellent place for apprenticeships
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 23, 2017
ECIL Hyderabad is a good place for apprentice to learn about the life cycle management of products. the seniors are really friendly and work culture s really good.
It was a gud platform for me to learn company culture and fun workplace
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 15, 2017
It was gud productivity and gud team work between workers
And i practically gain some knowledge regarding my work and peaceful atmosphere to work and Management is very gud.
Pros
Lunch, tiffin and tea providing by company with min rate
Cons
Extra hours for work
Good experience
Summer Internship at ECIL (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 11, 2017
Good learning opportunity provided. Learned a lot on the upcoming technologies. Good salary and a good management. Security at the job is good. Overall nice work.
work satisfaction
web desining (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 1, 2017
I will put my full efforts on my work, and I am confident about my self. I am always interested to know any new things. If I got this opportunity I will prove my self.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Its great working there !!
Internship Project (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaAugust 27, 2017
Electronics corporation of India limited is very good.Doing intern there on can learn and exhibit their talent.And moreover first they teach and then make you do project.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor management
The company is good
Crime Record Management System (Former Employee) –  Ecil Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 17, 2017
I had done internship in Electronic Corporation India Limited for one month.when I am doing my intern ,I enjoyed a lot over there .And my guide is supported me a lot.
Mostly Contact Persons are working
Scientific Assistant-A (Current Employee) –  Faridabad, HaryanaAugust 14, 2017
Feel grateful to work with a brand which is Under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. But mostly two years contract type jobs are available. Other facilities are according to government rules except for remuneration.
Good intern experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 2, 2017
• Knowledge on CIV (Control Unit of Insulation and Voltage) board which is important module of ESFAS (Engineered Safety Features Actuation System).
• Proficiency on module consisting Signalization by LED’s through Shift Registers, RS-485 Transceivers, Filtering Circuits, switching mechanism for various different voltages.
Productive and Well Practical Knowledge Aquired
Internship (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJuly 9, 2017
I Worked for a month in ECIL and had a great experience and good platform to learn some new things and showcase my talent to the expertise in the industry.
Pros
Low Cost Lunches
good work place
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 8, 2017
I am working at calibration and measurements laboratory. calibration of electronics and electrical instruments and maintenance of quality assurance. I am looking for opportunity enthusiasm to work in particular position.
At Construction Site
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJuly 3, 2017
I Have Learned About To Conduct Tool box talks Meeting Daily My Management Is Good,Work Place culture is Good, Responsible to attend the duties of Admin. Officer in his absence.
project head
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 2, 2017
done a project wire rope driven telescopic mechanism for inspecting rust formation inside the pipes or small holes where human interaction is not possible.
Productive work culture
Internship Project (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 30, 2017
As an Intern at ECIL a typical day for me would start by learning a new topic from my Project Manager and then applying the same in my project.
As a beginner of Dot Net, I was really able to understand and learn to an extent where I could develop a Windows Application using C#.
I could experience the real fun of learning at the same time expose myself to the real time work environment.
Finally I would like to add that my Internship period at ECIL has driven away my fears and would hopefully help me in my future jobs.
Company that will help you to improve in your area
Intern (Technical Assistant) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 27, 2017
It is one of the most suggested companies to do internship if you are from electronics background. Each and every component of our course work will be covered practically for sure.
I love work
Fiting (Current Employee) –  Charkhi Dadri, HaryanaJune 26, 2017
I love my work i work honest and education are best i love education and i have degree and also. Practice at home this time and also trying for jobin all india
Cons
Part time