ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Employee Reviews

Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh19 December 2016
Good working atmospher
Excellent sulerendents
Alot to learn and work
In Election we had lot of work
We worked more than 12 hours per day
Overall it's a pleasant experience
Pros
Lunch at low cost
its nice working there learning new technology
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh11 December 2016
the work was totally related to testing part which enhanced my skills and developed an ease to learn more about new technologies that can add up to the growth in electronics.
Learning and Fun Job
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh3 June 2016
As it is an contract only for 1 year i just discontinues after completion. But ECIL is the place where we do work and enjoy the work by learning many technical things from employees.
Worked under RF tecnnology (Jammers and STradar project)
Graduate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP16 October 2015
It is a good environment in an ecil to learn about latest electronics technology in our project we participated in testing and integarating
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP8 October 2015
Good in working and learning..
Good Salary..
This company gave us a chance in meeting Collectors while election process which is held in the year 2014 may..
The EVMs which are used in 2014 election are manufactured by us..
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Productive and fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad4 October 2015
The work life balance is too good. The following are the details about my work at ECIL:

Developed Analog circuits and test circuits on chip.
 Taken part in Research and Development Projects.
 Worked with a variety of people, including administrators, scientists, engineers, managers and students.
Pros
Free lunches, health insurance and bonuses
Cons
nothing
it was productive and was useful to enhance my skills technically
technical assistant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad3 October 2015
It was very useful to gain knowledge from senior colleagues who were very supportive and were very helpful . it helped me in enhancing my knowledge practically in technical aspects.
high standard & policy oriented organisation
Senior Executive (Personnel & Administration) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP13 September 2015
As said above. I started as a clerk and learned administration techniques as per the corporate policy and led the team of staff to deliver their skills as per the requirement of the corporate.
Pros
Annual Performance gifts presentation
Good company for exploring the knowledge.
Graduate Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, INDIA.29 July 2015
ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains
Pros
once in year free domestic trip where ever in india.
Experience at ECIL
Consultant (QC) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Andhra Pradesh19 June 2015
ECIL is a Government of India public sector company under the Department of Atomic Energy & Defence.
I was working for the NPR card project.
It was a 2 year project & i enjoyed the work very much.
Pros
Free Tea
Voracious learner
Design Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP3 June 2015
used to work for few hours every day. Managers and colleagues were very supportive. have learnt many skills, tools and was very passionate learner during my internship
very good place to work
Software Developer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP29 May 2015
Working at this company is very competive.I have learned new things in developing from my colleagues.MyTeam Members are very good and helping each other.
Technical and practical
ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  BHAVINI14 May 2015
Easy to understand the concepts practically
Installation and Commissioning of all types cables
Maintenance of the all systems
Job Summary
Senior Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP5 April 2015
Firstly I would thank to my Organisatio where I learned team work and ethical values. The first day of my work i did not know anything but my company gave chance and freedom to learn. After that i started working myself.My management was very good and friendly we are a team of five menbers.
Pros
friendly and punchual about project
Cons
sometimes with our customers
service & maintenance
Engineer & Site Incharge (Current Employee) –  Delhi secretariate, New Delhi23 March 2015
• Competent and result oriented professional with experience of around Three Years in preventive maintenance & service of electronics equipments; currently spearheading as Site Engineer with Electronics Corporation Of India Limited at Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi.
• Possess knowledge in Project Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring, Site Supervision, Installation & Commissioning, Maintenance & Operation Activity and execution of Projects.
• Gained experience in managing installation, maintenance, testing, commissioning and inspection of electronic equipments as per standards in stipulated time. Capable of conducting root cause analysis to evolve quick breakdown solution.
Involved as a Service and Maintenance Engineer at Eastern Coalfields Limited Computer Software & Hardware Project.
Junior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  WB20 March 2015
 Troubleshooting Computer Hardware- Network related problems and collecting the System Performance Report from different Area Offices.
 5KVA UPS Check and Maintenance in different Area Offices.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Network Consultant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DL7 March 2015
It is a Government Public Sector Company

Nice Company
No Pressure
Good Salary
8 Hours Job (not need to work more)
But Management is not good
Pros
No Pressure, 8 Hours Job
electrical engineer
TECHNICAL OFFICER (Former Employee) –  banglaore,chennai,coimbatore,hosur29 January 2015
service/maintenance/installation/commissioning , now i am searching job electrical er post , give me chance...................
Pros
Cons
ok
Productive & fun workplace
Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  HYDERABAD7 November 2014
The work is very simple,my role was testing and troubleshooting the EVM's(ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES)i.eMICRO CONTROLLER in it.
Apart from the work,i learned what team work is?i feel very excited to do my job because the work Environment is good,not only good but excellent.
The Management is also good,Me & my colleagues were free to express our views regarding any kind of issue we faced.

I and my colleagues(co-workers) would enjoy doing our work happily as there was less stress on us by our superior head,hence we would do our work accurately without any errors while on job.

The most enjoyable part was we had on-job tours during elections in AP(2014) met many superiors(ERO's,TAHSILDAR,VRO's) etc.,and i'am very proud to work with them as ECIL ENGINEER as well as am very thankful to ECIL for giving me such opportunity.
Pros
free dinner at nightshifts, festival bonus.
Cons
working hours were too much.
It was a great place to learn new concepts and also merge with teams to produce the desired outputs ontime
Vocational trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP9 October 2014
The people with whom i worked were very knowledgeable and also equally cooperative to share that with the beginners.

4.2