ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NA
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 8, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
Good in working and learning..
Good Salary..
This company gave us a chance in meeting Collectors while election process which is held in the year 2014 may..
The EVMs which are used in 2014 election are manufactured by us..
Productive and fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee), HyderabadOctober 4, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, health insurance and bonuses
Cons: nothing
The work life balance is too good. The following are the details about my work at ECIL:

Developed Analog circuits and test circuits on chip.
 Taken part in Research and Development Projects.
 Worked with a variety of people, including administrators, scientists, engineers, managers and students.
it was productive and was useful to enhance my skills technically
technical assistant (Former Employee), HyderabadOctober 3, 2015
It was very useful to gain knowledge from senior colleagues who were very supportive and were very helpful . it helped me in enhancing my knowledge practically in technical aspects.
high standard & policy oriented organisation
Senior Executive (Personnel & Administration) (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 13, 2015
Pros: Annual Performance gifts presentation
As said above. I started as a clerk and learned administration techniques as per the corporate policy and led the team of staff to deliver their skills as per the requirement of the corporate.
Good company for exploring the knowledge.
Graduate Engineer Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, INDIA.July 29, 2015
Pros: once in year free domestic trip where ever in india.
ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains
Experience at ECIL
Consultant (QC) (Former Employee), Hyderabad-Andhra PradeshJune 19, 2015
Pros: Free Tea
ECIL is a Government of India public sector company under the Department of Atomic Energy & Defence.
I was working for the NPR card project.
It was a 2 year project & i enjoyed the work very much.
Voracious learner
Design Engineer Intern (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 3, 2015
used to work for few hours every day. Managers and colleagues were very supportive. have learnt many skills, tools and was very passionate learner during my internship
very good place to work
Software Developer Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 29, 2015
Working at this company is very competive.I have learned new things in developing from my colleagues.MyTeam Members are very good and helping each other.
Technical and practical
ENGINEER (Current Employee), BHAVINIMay 14, 2015
Easy to understand the concepts practically
Installation and Commissioning of all types cables
Maintenance of the all systems
Job Summary
Senior Engineering Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 5, 2015
Pros: friendly and punchual about project
Cons: sometimes with our customers
Firstly I would thank to my Organisatio where I learned team work and ethical values. The first day of my work i did not know anything but my company gave chance and freedom to learn. After that i started working myself.My management was very good and friendly we are a team of five menbers.
service & maintenance
Engineer & Site Incharge (Current Employee), Delhi secretariate, New DelhiMarch 23, 2015
• Competent and result oriented professional with experience of around Three Years in preventive maintenance & service of electronics equipments; currently spearheading as Site Engineer with Electronics Corporation Of India Limited at Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi.
• Possess knowledge in Project Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring, Site Supervision, Installation & Commissioning, Maintenance & Operation Activity and execution of Projects.
• Gained experience in managing installation, maintenance, testing, commissioning and inspection of electronic equipments as per standards in stipulated time. Capable of conducting root cause analysis to evolve quick breakdown solution.
Involved as a Service and Maintenance Engineer at Eastern Coalfields Limited Computer Software & Hardware Project.
Junior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), WBMarch 20, 2015
 Troubleshooting Computer Hardware- Network related problems and collecting the System Performance Report from different Area Offices.
 5KVA UPS Check and Maintenance in different Area Offices.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Network Consultant Engineer (Current Employee), Delhi, DLMarch 7, 2015
Pros: no pressure, 8 hours job
Cons: management
It is a Government Public Sector Company

Nice Company
No Pressure
Good Salary
8 Hours Job (not need to work more)
But Management is not good
electrical engineer
TECHNICAL OFFICER (Former Employee), banglaore,chennai,coimbatore,hosurJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: yes
Cons: ok
service/maintenance/installation/commissioning , now i am searching job electrical er post , give me chance...................
Productive & fun workplace
Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), HYDERABADNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free dinner at nightshifts, festival bonus.
Cons: working hours were too much.
The work is very simple,my role was testing and troubleshooting the EVM's(ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES)i.eMICRO CONTROLLER in it.
Apart from the work,i learned what team work is?i feel very excited to do my job because the work Environment is good,not only good but excellent.
The Management is also good,Me & my colleagues were free to express our views regarding any kind of issue we faced.

I and my colleagues(co-workers) would enjoy doing our work happily as there was less stress on us by our superior head,hence we would do our work accurately without any errors while on job.

The most enjoyable part was we had on-job tours during elections in AP(2014) met many superiors(ERO's,TAHSILDAR,VRO's) etc.,and i'am very proud to work with them as ECIL ENGINEER as well as am very thankful to ECIL for giving me such opportunity.
It was a great place to learn new concepts and also merge with teams to produce the desired outputs ontime
Vocational trainee (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 9, 2014
The people with whom i worked were very knowledgeable and also equally cooperative to share that with the beginners.
Place to learn more
Hardware Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 7, 2014
It was a good team to work with.
Management was not so good enough.
I managed to learn things
It was bit hard times when it was closing times.
I have studied Security and Servo systems, here in ECIL
Two month internship (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 20, 2014
Pros: hands on learning of the security and servo systems
Cons: very short breaks ( only a half hour break per day )
I have been selected as an engineering intern for two months.

This was my first internship as an engineer.

Firstly, i was appointed in the Security systems division of ECIL. I have learnt the technologies involved in CCTV's, Fire Alarms, Rapid scans and Security sensors. It was truly useful as i have learnt about these things and their workings, practically, and i have seen the gap between theoretical and hands on learning.

Later, after two weeks, i was appointed in Servo systems division. Here i have seen the production and working of Blast Furnace meters, Gyros, Pipeline inspection gauge and electronic locks.

I was a sophomore when i got the opportunity to be an intern at ECIL.
fully 24/7 work environment company
Screen printing operator (Former Employee), hyderabadJune 11, 2014
We have to work 12 hours per day.We have daily deadlines.I have worked for only night shifts because i have to go for college in morning.
Overall Good
Database Administrator (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBMay 4, 2014
Since after completing my Engineering degree I joined this company,I got so many experiences from there.Work culture was very good.There was a friendly atmosphere.

Also I learn how to work in industry,how the industrial people are.

Finally I have gained so many technical knowledge from there.