DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Productive and we can learn lot technically and management level
SQL Server Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 8, 2018
-team support is good, work environment is too good.
-Management support is also good.
-There is no situation to feel pressure under any circumstances.
No job safety & not to learn
System Administrator in DXC Technology (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 7, 2018
You can only survive if you are bootlicker. Those who have skills please don't here else you gonna regret once joined. For sure you will not learn anything here
Cons
Good Place to start the career
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  INFebruary 6, 2018
Very nice place for graduates who wants to start the career, however as you grow you will end up with poor management and get affected by management tricks.
Work at DXC
Applications Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 2, 2018
I am from erstwhile HP and very much like the culture and working style at HP/HPE. Been at DXC for a very short stint. There is some turbulence in the company management since it is a transition period for CSC + HPE Enterprise services to come together and function as DXC. Hopefully only the good aspects from both the parent companies get carried forward.
Productive and fun workplace
Svc information developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 31, 2018
Huge campus and well maintained. After HPE and CSC merge many resources have been fired.
Currently the organization is getting stable and hoping a lot in upcoming days.
Pros
green campus, Atm, huge Caffeteria, Food court
Cons
current management
Project Manager
Project Professional (Former Employee) –  Noida, GurgaonJanuary 25, 2018
An ideal organization to work with where management and staff is very co-operative.
You can get work life balance in DXC also have job security in the organization.
Pros
Transport, incentives, company policies
Good workplace
Professional 1 : System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Madhya PradeshJanuary 23, 2018
Good workplace and benefits.
Great employee management system
Decent growth opportunities
Good work life balance
Decent job security
Decent job culture and engagement
Fun place to work
Associate Professional Product Developer (Former Employee) –  Madhya PradeshJanuary 23, 2018
Colleagues are very helpful and company is very supportive, Management is great and location is perfect. Company is very much affectionate towards employees.
Good to start but never even think of staying for long. As you get some experience, start searching for other new opportunities that are waiting for u
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  noidaJanuary 18, 2018
Every day is somehow different for everyone. And for me it is like learning new things. Learning is overall good, however it again depends on the person if he is willing to learn or he is interested in learning or not. Management is not there to help you. You have to help yourself if there is need of HR or some other concerned departments.
good
bad
Learning curve
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2018
Good work culture and security.
Friendly and resourceful.
Helpful in teaching teamwork.
Manager's and leads are always there when needed.
Helps in learning.
Work place is good but poor management
Senior Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2018
Work environment and Company is good however for employees growth and yearly appraisal, promotion and poor from past 3 years no benefits for employees
Cons
Motivating and fun working place
Professional 1 - Programmer (Former Employee) –  Chennai ,TamilnaduJanuary 15, 2018
Best place wherein i started my career with CSC ( Currently known as DXC Technology) after my graduation.It nurtured me with ethical values and corporate culture.

Management was supportive and provided training to improve my technical skills and various cross platforms.

Gave me the opportunity to exhibit my technical skills and encouraged to learn new skills for own personal growth.

It also taught me the work life balance.
Good place to work where you can have personal and professional life balance
Data Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2018
This is a good work place to work. I worked in an infra support project, so I was most of the times busy. Management is kind of fine. You have to be nice to your manager to get the things done.
Pros
Work and personal life balance
Cons
no salary hike
Nice place for working
EMC Avamar backup admin (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 10, 2018
I found the company which helped me a lot to improve my self. awesome working environment. i was able to balance my work and personal life. i really appreciate the company.
fun work place
Associate Professional (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 9, 2018
Good environment to work. Management is good. People are supportive work place culture is quite descent which helps in overall improvement in career.
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 9, 2018
Productive ,Hardworking ,Flexible
Expertise in Manual/Functional Testing.
Good exposure to stages of SDLC, STLC Life Cycle.
Extensive work experience on System testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing, User Interface Testing, Ad-hoc testing
Fun workplace
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 4, 2018
This company is good but there is no job security and they will pay less salary.
I learned so many things here. the management is not good and the hardest part of work is no support
Just an averagely rated company
PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2018
I give only a bare average rating for this company especially after the merger and creation of this company under the new brand name of DXC. The folks here are overloaded with work, the management is not much bothered about work-life balance and the customers are not being handled with the right set of expectations.
Good Learning Environment
Associate Professional (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaJanuary 3, 2018
I worked in DXC for 2 years and those 2 years were a great learning opportunity.

My typical day-in and day-out used to be offering 24X7 production support (back-end data). My role was to coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.

My take away from this job was analytical thinking, ability to prioritise the tasks, handling people and pressurised situations and time management.

The most enjoyable part of the job is coordinating with different business teams and IT groups and the hardest would be having to do over time when the incidents are many and work on holidays/weekends as the support will be 24X7.

Overall, The job is definitely more interesting, as one will get to learn about the applications, networks and servers.
Pros
Relaxing and Peaceful environment
Cons
Difficult to go up in the management level
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 2, 2018
Great place to work as the company has very clear goals and vision. There are lot of employee well being activities and people love working for this organization.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.