Windows Administrator (Current Employee) – Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – January 24, 2017
• Coordinated with operating system support personnel to install various software installation/support, Client PC configuration, and other application setups. • Effectively handling calls from remote locations using MS LYNC. • Installing, Administering & troubleshooting of windows server 2008. • Creating, managing and maintaining AD user accounts. • Maintaining the system security with McAfee Endpoint protection • Installing and Troubleshoot the Microsoft Outlook. • Creating/deleting and applying group policies as per the company policies. • Managing Asset database maintenance • Configuring and troubleshooting lotus issues • Handling the team
HR Specialist (Former Employee) – India Hyderabad – June 5, 2015
DuPont has been a great place to work, it has given me a great global exposure of HR technologies, tools, policies and procedures. I being a pilot batch have learn to how a process will be setup from the scratch and how a process develops right from employees to technologies.
Asides to work, it was also a fun loving place, where i being a Fun spoc used to conduct the fun activities which helps every one and act as a stress buster.
Productive with fun and playing environment around the office with lot of games and creative activities.
procurement specialist (Former Employee) – INDIA – November 22, 2014
Lot of fun games and creative activities that indeed motivates the employees to play and balance life between work
No pressure relating to work as we used to work whole hearten.
We used to learn more about the importance of safety and security in life
Management used to review the work and find ways to increase the productivity by understanding the problems of employees and resolve them as soon as possible.
The co-workers are just like your friends you can share your work with the employees so that you are not burden..
The hardest part was to accept the challenges and overcome them by yourself. You will definitely receive the guidance from the management but it make your more happier and comfortable when you put all the efforts by your own.
Possess Amiable personality besides being a part of most critical process in AR
Senior Process Specialist (Current Employee) – Gachchibowli, Hyderabad – August 9, 2014
(1) Typical day - When need to process the very complex payment from the customer consisting of more than 17,000 invoices in 1 payment.
(2) Learned - Managing entire team members being an owner of the team and also learned handling complex issues pertaining to Payments, Audit and Reporting.
(3) Management - Co-Operative at all steps with guidance.
(4) Co-Workers - Co-Operative and shares Knowledge.
(5) Hardest part of Job - Need to process the payments with Huge number of Invoices like 17,000+ and also when need to handle research work.
(6) Enjoyable part of Job - Preparation of reports which needs to submit to the management with entire details like Payments & Cash received, Open Invoices & Credits reports on the customer accounts etc., and participating in training sessions from company side.
HR Executive (Current Employee) – Hyderabad, AP – June 29, 2014
Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
Executive (Current Employee) – Hyderabad – July 2, 2013
there are may things to be learned, i love the company not the people there is no proper guidance to process things .. it is something given you have to do.. if there are mistakes they will yell like anything
Experience in handling implementation and support areas of SAP HR R/3 system of version ECC 6.0 Completely involved in 2 full life cycle implementations and 1 support which includes analysis, blue printing, conceptual design, post production and production support areas of the project.