Dresser-Rand Employee Reviews

Good place to work, enjoyable freedom of express is there.
Manufacturing services Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, INDIAJuly 21, 2017
It has been a nice tenure to work with Dresser-Rand and as a manufacturing services Asst. Manager, I got the chance to work in diversified filed from Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, Hydraulics, Pneumatic, Heavy fabrication, Plant and building maintenance.
The safety culture is hardly penetrated by management to all employees and so unit got consecutive safety awards.
The other fun is the gaming, the company has a facility for various games like, Badminton, Volleyball, Table Tennis & Cricket.

Overall The eight and half year was a fun going with lots of learning.
Pros
Good compensation, freedom to learn.
SENIOR PRODUCT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Naroda, GujaratApril 18, 2016
It is a very good company to work with. Learning is very steep. Work life balance if difficult. Lots of responsibilities.
Productive and Fun at work
Analyst, Supply Chain Management (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 12, 2016
Stressfree working environment, may be i was a GET.
Overall decent company.
less perks compare to market
Boss was good.
......
Pros
Subsidized Food and Transport
Cons
Less Perks
Open work culture
Analyst, Supply chain Management (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 28, 2016
Good working culture
Open and helpful work environment
Effective team activities
Enjoyment apart from work is good (Monthly talent activities, birthday celebrations, fun events etc)
Pros
Free breakfast, lunches and snacks
Cons
No transportation facilities
ok
US based MNC and leader (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJApril 20, 2014
Overall responsible for Control Panel design , Assembly and Testing . Leading a team of Engineers and Contractors . Responsible for On time delivery , Quality and Cost of the product.
productive and memorable
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJApril 18, 2014
I had learnt a lot in my training period. I was given a project to write an overview about the company(i.e., to write in brief about the product which is produced and its accessories and also the company link ups, info about its departments etc.). The company employees were very friendly and polite. They were taking time from their busy working schedule and helping me wit great ease. The hardest part of the job was to collect all soughts of information about the company and its products. I had taken help from all the employees of the mechanical department for completing this work. The most enjoyable part of the job was, when there is a birthday celebration of any employee. This company was like a family to its employees. A cake was cut and the celebration was at its hieght, to create more memorable moments. I also enjoyed being there and spending my one month.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
nothing
excellent place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MHJanuary 31, 2014
healthy work environment where once can perform to his/her best capability.
Work and safety is first priority
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHDecember 30, 2013
Full day busy
Smart working is necessary
Good boss
Good team
Pros
Free work culture
Cons
Working time
Nice place to work
Sr. Analyst - Compensation & Benefits (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHDecember 1, 2013
It starts early and is a lot of work day. Lots of learning and skill development.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Manual work
work,safety,shift
oil and gas (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJApril 20, 2013
i am currently handling a man power of gas compressor plant field. such as maintenance,shift,safety etc. this is to typical too handle but i have gain more knowledge from here and its to good for me to gain knowledge. my next step is to change job to improve myself, i have to gain knowldge from offhore this is my aim to success in offshore job.