Domino's Employee Reviews

good work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaNovember 23, 2017
I can see happy faces always in my shift and i am also happy.Fun at work . i didnt felt any time i am in a office or restaurant. good place to work . happy
Customer serivce
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 10, 2017
Nice to work with Managers.learn addition language from seniors. Cooperation with others staffs was awesome. Taking attention to customer needs and satisfaction.
Pros
Extract income
Cons
Work place is very comfortable
ASSOCIATE GUEST DELIGHT (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaNovember 2, 2017
Dominos is 1 one good company and work places are very good there are more future in dominos and there are more,more promotions and good life in dominos
Good
Potential for lots of hours in short amount of time
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  ludhiana IndiaOctober 25, 2017
This place is amazing and the online ordering service is wonderful its really useful so when we use carry out its already done when we get there. Dominos was a wonderful place to work, where everyone was friendly (exceptions, obviously, but on the whole) and wanted the same thing: to get a quality product to the customer in little time. The management was very relaxed and only got serious when serious issues came up. The staff present have time to talk during quiet times in the store's day, so when the rush comes, everyone is ready to work together well to get through it.
Flexible hours, fun, well paying
50% staff discount
Flexible schedule
opinion about last employer
Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 24, 2017
everyday become a new learning and environment was too good to work and learnt about management and guest service and hardest part of the job is to do the 5tasks at the time with the lot of pressure if we love our job then we can make it enjoyable .
Pros
no lunch
Cons
10-12hours
To learn new things company is good
Former District Manager (Former Employee) –  NasikOctober 23, 2017
Promotion plan is good which helps employees to works towards the success
Work culture is good and company always do new things which motivates team and management
For employees success company always innovate new training structure
Pros
Yes it happens in company's meeting
Cons
Sometime it happens on long working hours
ya is a great workplace
gda silver (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 23, 2017
Domino's pizza is the best pizza delivery. And this company was very good growth and this company is the salary is very good. And salary is transferred in his Empoly account.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
no long time
Great learning place.
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 22, 2017
Best to gather knowledge of retail industry. And learned to solve guests concerns with ease.
But working hours is not fixed and sometimes lack of power.
Work Life
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 19, 2017
Domino's India helps us gain a lot of knowledge with not only cooking and preparing items but also gaining communication skills, this job was provided to us to gather all staff and work as one and help each other.
The hardest part of the job was time management as customers prefer quick service and we need to work fast with maintaining the quality and serving the customers exactly they want.
Culture was work friendly and the staff were very helpful towards each other.
According to me the best part of the job was that I learnt many new things from the job and made new friends,we used to meet new people everyday and deal different types of customers with different
wants.
The work became like a family to me and working there was fun and challenging too.
overall good experience
manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 19, 2017
Learned many things in dominos
1.Team management
2.life style.

old Management us to follow emotionally connected brand in food industry but now management forgot that.

I enjoyed my job but when in herd transceiver news ( from nagarbhavi restaurant) that was a hardest moment for me.

when I am in nagarbhavi restaurant I done a csr activity a team supported me well and we enjoyed a lot that day is memorable for me.

finally I love domino's!!!!!!!!

Want to know more about Domino's?

Ask a question
no comments
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  GoaOctober 11, 2017
af im talk about dominos is perfect work place for fresher each team member can achive our goal from bottom to top but the managment was really poor. partiality is everywhere in dominos.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kozhikode, KeralaOctober 9, 2017
Nice place to work with good growth and also had met with all good people......but getting transfer with the growth is little disappointed...also it has a good work culture with the good technology help......
All over excellent
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 5, 2017
This is information you that all over is excellent management is so good and quality also good uper level management is so good in important my experience is my life change..
Cons
Some time fun otherwise broging
Team member platinum level (Former Employee) –  Baddi Himachal pardeshOctober 5, 2017
That no value for eymplore two time accident on working but never give me medical every deduct money in our salery that way i dont like that type job .
I learned a lots from there and i am really blessed to work with them
Manager (Former Employee) –  KeralaOctober 2, 2017
It was a long journey with dominos . in between those days i had lots of fun while working and i got l good advises from my management .
got lots of good memmories from there .
Pros
nothging
Cons
nothging
A perfect workplace with clear responsibilities.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 30, 2017
I worked for a year at Domino's in India. It was a great experience.I learned how to maintain balance between work and family life. All team members were supportive and co-operative. Most enjoyable part for me was to meet new people daily at the cash counter.
Pros
Free food on on-cal shifts
Cons
retrenchment
Good experienced in student life.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  GujaratSeptember 27, 2017
By this job I became accurate about time. It was little bit hard good for experienced about time management. By this job I learned that how manage time during difficult situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
nothing
good products
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 21, 2017
growing company good salary but work hour is tight ful good customer services good men power good customer space management is not help ful duty time is high
Pros
ss
Cons
sss
Productite and Higher enegy work place with fun
Associate Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 21, 2017
I started my journy before 4 and hulf year as a delivery
Person .this organization give me chance to grow myselfe. I learnet lost of thing during working in this
Company like punchulty ,grooming ,and host the guste and customer handling ,its also help develope my personality !
Pros
Pf and esic
Cons
10 hour
Good
Training ace (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 19, 2017
Good working place and great atmosphere but there timing problems and they r too take extra time there employees but they don't give extra money or something else.........
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9