Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews

Qlikview Trainee / Developer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2018
This is first job in IT industry. Started with new technology Qlikview. Gained some practical knowledge in Qlikview technology. Qlikview is Business intelligence tool.
Good job
typing (Current Employee) –  Sitapur, Uttar PradeshJanuary 15, 2018
I am so excited for this job. typing is god job for me i am joining this job then gain more experience so i am so excited and soo happy plz good blessing me
Pros
Free lunch
Well organised
HR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2018
A good environment to work. Worked as a team and have a experience in on boarding a candidate and background screening of an employee.Worked on payroll of candidate on monthly basis.
work culture
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJanuary 12, 2018
work culture is good, gets supports from the team and management when you required .As a fresher this is good platform to start your carrier. Good workplace.
Productive,Fun workplace
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJanuary 11, 2018
Nice to work with Deutsche bank,Started my career from this company.Learnt alot.Colleagues and mangement is very helpful.However HR is not that great.
Pros
Fun activities which keeps out from work stress
Amazing environment to work
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
Very positive work life balance and everyday new challenges makes a person stronger and effectively, proud to be part of Deutsche Bank. Career opportunity is vastly available.
Retail banking, Business banking sales & Cross Selling
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, Tamil NaduJanuary 5, 2018
My job role includes taking care of high net worth individuals (called as priority/privilege customers) and I play a major role in decision making and achieving the branch budgets by completingthe Retail banking and cross selling targets of Mutual funds, Credit cards and Life Insurance
Outstanding place to work
Service Improvement Lead (AVP) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 3, 2018
Org takes care of it's employee. Growth and learning is not so fast but very smooth and anyone can opt to stay longer period of life than other banks.
Fun workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 28, 2017
Best bank i never work before.. comfort and no pressure to work.. Good and friendly people's i worked...
I learned lots of business tricks and discipline..
Good management
Peacefull workplace
The most enjoyable days in deutsche bank
Pros
free lunche, team outing, fun friday
Cons
long lunch time
Productive and work life balance work place
Process Supervisor, KYC & AML Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore , IndiaDecember 25, 2017
I worked at Deutsche Bank full-time and below are my observations -

- benefits plan was the best I have seen in the business
- global exposure
-good work culture
-Job security
Challeging yet Fun
Senior Analyst (Settlement & Clearing) (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 22, 2017
Its nice to be associated with this company. A typical day at work is full of challenges and leanings as we face different situations each day. However its altogether a new experience for me.
About Coampany
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, IndiaDecember 19, 2017
Work environment is great but does not have quality work for employees.
Management and other perks in company are good enough for the employee in India.
Great Culture & Work Life Balance
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 17, 2017
Deutsche Bank offers a great work life balance. Feedback is taken positively. Management continuously works to make sure staff is aware of the various opportunities.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Structural Changes
hectic days at work
Sales Manager - Advantage Banking (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 8, 2017
lot of pressure in the organisation to meet the sales target.
but the management was cooperative and understanding.
the hardest part was meeting the sales target.
good exposure
Functional Tester (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2017
1. Honesty. In great companies, as in strong personal relationships, there is a high level of integrity in every interaction, from the bottom of the ladder to the top. All stakeholders hold themselves to the same standard of open communication when giving advice, receiving constructive criticism or discussing client interactions. Honesty allows an environment of trust, openness and authentic gratitude to be the norm.

2. Performance-based metrics. Employees are not all wired the same, and each one measures success in different ways. A company that understands the motivations that drive each individual employee knows the value of active team-building. By being in sync with what inspires each person and determining how they define success, a company can become innovative in a very personal way
Process Supervisor
Process Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanDecember 3, 2017
Good cooperate culture . Different environment.good environment infact.cooperative people and management.Got a good start to my career .knew that banking has different branches.lot of exposure allowed me to deal with clients properly.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Productive, Work place Culture
ANALYST - PRODUCT CONTROL TEAM (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 25, 2017
Great Work Culture of the organisation.
Great Training models
Systematic data gathering systems
Excellent Team Environment
Communicative Management
Good work environment and good benefits in terms of flexibility,shift timibgs and other facilities.
Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 23, 2017
Working in Wipro for DB account is a great pleasure.W ipro always provide vibrant platform for all the IT freshers ,providing trainings,study materails,web ex sessions on new techonologies available in market.They always expect workforce expectation from each one of us.That could provide me an environment to explore on new technologies.
DB account offers fun and stress free work environment.Its my first account,where I flourished my ideas, and even I learned new tools and banking applications.
Pros
Good peers and work culture
Cons
Salary hike is low
Sr. Executive Corporate Team (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 22, 2017
Nice & professional place to work.
New learnings & chances to grow with organisation, an organisation who treat their employees in very well manner & secure place.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
new technology learnt with this client i.e, Sybase
Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 22, 2017
Hectic work , with new challenges in work makes day to day work interesting.new technology learnt with this client i.e, Sybase. Migration project from Sybase ASE to IQ