Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 1,266 reviews matching the search
Overall it was good. With brand, one carries lot of learning in terms of dealing with other client and other management skills.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 17, 2017
The pressure and level of work you get, make you realise your strength and prepares you for Big challenges. Working at deloitte not only build you professionally but informally too. The people here believes on making relations rather than just taking out work.
Best workplace of my career
Analyst-Work Place Services (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 15, 2017
Though i have worked only for 6 months, i have got a lot to learn from the management.
I have learnt the art of handling people, which has helped me handle a team in my current organisation
Nice place to work at.
Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 14, 2017
Good. But depends which service line are you in. Work life balance is sometimes a problem, but otherwise the work culture is great and the management is helpful as well.
Good for Workoholics
Tax Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 13, 2017
It is a good place to start a career with and have know about a corporate world. It is good fro those who work like anything. It has good Senior Junior Connection in India as well as with US colleagues too.
Pros
Good brand Name
Cons
Niche area of work.
Excellent company to work with!
Senior Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 11, 2017
The more I say, the less it is for Deloitte. It as a perfect to company to work with or to start your career with and grow with.

I have worked for this organization twice in my career and both the time, it was a wonderful experience.

The work culture is superb and the management is also great.

The only drawback is the work life fit.
Pros
work culture
Cons
work life fit
Energetic workplace with guidance from superiors to excel everytime
Sr Consultant, Strategy & Operation Public Health (Current Employee) –  New Delhi IndiaAugust 11, 2017
Its a fantastic place to work.The continuous guidance of the superiors and providing ample space to teammates to think innovative are the best part of this job place. There are some issues with the processes of overall business transaction, however, I believe that are part and parcel of such big firms operating in multi-dimensions.
Wonderful Experience
Senior Auditor Assistant (Former Employee) –  GurgaonAugust 9, 2017
I had a great experience. There was a huge amount of learning and growth for me. It was a very enriching experience and i have learnt a lot of new things. The work culture is great.
Good work culture
Senior tax consultant (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 8, 2017
Work culture at deloitte is good. Freindly people minimum supervision and good scope for growth in India. Perks and benefits are good as compared to others.
Pros
perks and benefits
Cons
work life balance and stress
fun, learning
Market Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 7, 2017
Awesome place to work. well organized process. great scope to learn thing from seniors. work life balance. great place for women and moms. but confined process.
Productive and flexible work place. Exposure to international opportunities
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 6, 2017
Flat organizational structure, exposure to international opportunities, flexible work schedule, exposure to relevant training and development, inclusive work culture.
Pros
Professional work environment, flat and open organizational culture, inclusive work culture, exposure to international opportunities.
Cons
Work life balance, salary
fun place with overall development
Audit Senior Assistant (External Audit) (Current Employee) –  hyderabadAugust 3, 2017
overall development as human and work life balance with flexiblity and lots of activities and workload being high not with much pressure best is flexibilty with timing working extra for more holidays.
Pros
flex
Cons
tight deadlines
Work environment with lot of pressure
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 2, 2017
A much pressurized environment due to very tight deadlines and repeated assignments.
Expected to be available anytime and at any day for the client and the management.
Pros
Brand Name
Cons
Too much pressure at times
Nice workplace
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 1, 2017
Nice work place but less technical work. Technologies being used are quite outdated. Lot of other stuff than project work like firm initiative. Good brand.
Fun at work
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 1, 2017
The workplace culture at deloitte is very cool. People are very helpful. I enjoy my work. There is no separation between higher and junior levels. All are given respect equally which is really very good.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
client specific network, smart phone not allowed
Fisrt Job and lot of lessons.
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 31, 2017
Deloitte, my fisrt ever job. It is good experience to work in such prestigious firm. I have my ups and downs but I would like to say Deloitte has been and will always be my favorite palce to work.
Pros
Office Culture
Amazing place to work for, with work life balance with lots of fun.
Senior Analyst - Leadership Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 31, 2017
I have learnt a lot during my tenure in this organization. Great work culture, good facilities for training and development. Great networking place with exposure to good industry leaders.
Pros
No one monitors work hours
Cons
Tall structure and stagnant growth
Challenging projects with diverse teams
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaJuly 30, 2017
Very good environment, work culture, pay, additional gifts and holidays to employees. Lot of opportunities, hassle free year end reviews and without duplication, leadership is always open for your feedback.

Deloitte offers many opportunities to work on challenging projects with diverse teams around the country and world. If you think and network like an entrepreneur, you can design your own career within this great company.
Producitve but no work life balance
Article Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 30, 2017
In stat audit, the work I was trusted with was repetitive with very less learning and zero work life balance. though I was fortunate enough to have exposure of some big coporates
Highly Professional
Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 30, 2017
Best place to start your career ! Very helpful colleagues to guide you and mentor you for you to grow, not only in your career at the firm, personally too.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 29, 2017
Good company to work with. An average work life balance. Management needs to improve. Overall work culture is average. Overall an excellent company to start yout career with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.