Deloitte Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2017
Good work life balance, flexible timings, crystal clear appraisal cycle, The company promotes working from home; and has trust in their employees when it comes to swipe in and swipe out which happens in other organization.

Good onsite opportunities.
Pros
Work From Home, Flexible Timings, Multiple options for projects (based on Industry)
Typical day @DELOITTE
Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 10, 2017
A very good company to work for. Deloitte's experience chisels one's overall personality and allows one to grow. Deloitte's wide range of network with parters and clients provides a great learning platform.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Limited or no inter-departmental interaction
great environment
Executive Assistant & Administration (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 9, 2017
good and friendly partners
super culture
time management
very organised people
friendly environment
helping people
great in terms of salary and compensations
Fun place and daliy learning
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 8, 2017
Learned on daily basis alongwith working. Maintained goods relationship with Client and office collegaues. Work life balance was very difficult to manage due to continuous deadlines.
Productive workplace
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  MumbaiDecember 5, 2017
A good workplace culture. Good learning opportunities.
The management was good and got to learn a lot from them.
The enjoyable part was that we got to do multiple assignments.
Professional & Productive workplace
Senior Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 30, 2017
Deloitte is a great place to work at, I have been challenged at work, given ample opportunities to grow my knowledge & skill sets. The environment is performance driven & the leaders motivate us to take up roles & responsibilities outside of our comfort zone.
Equal travel opportunities are given to associates for work & training purposes.
Pros
Travel, parties
Cons
long working hrs on some occasions
Fun place to work!
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 28, 2017
Great place and great team members! You get to learn a lot everyday from your project and peers. Also the management is very supportive and always ready to be of help!
amazing place to start your career
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 27, 2017
Deloitte has the best practices in place to make the employees feel home. Their work from policy and the insurance benefits stand out. I have been with the firm for 5 years. And all the years have been pretty amazing. If you are hunger for success and yearning for learning, Deloitte is the perfect place to be
Good Place to work but choose your teams wisely
Analyst - Knowledge Services, Market Development (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaNovember 26, 2017
Good Place to work but choose your teams wisely. Jobs can be stressful and minimum learning. Pick teams wisely so that there can be good growth. Internal mobility is highly unlikely.
Pros
Flexiblity
Cons
Team management and Growth
General reviews
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2017
I liked the work culture of Deloitte and Accenture as it has helped me in honing my technical as well as business skills. I also enhanced by relationship building skills with client by being involved more into requirement gathering process.
The best workplace till now I have worked with
TAX CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 24, 2017
Deloitte is a great workplace, you can have flexible working hours if your manager permits. You can also work from home if you are genuinely in need of it. You have lots of other small benefits which makes it a great place to work with.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Switching from one domain to the other
review
Assistant Manager- Audit & Assurance (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 21, 2017
Consumer reviews online have become a major factor in business reputation and brand image due to the popularity of TripAdvisor, Yelp, and online review websites. ... A bought review is the system where the creator (usually a company) of a new product pays a reviewer to review his new product.
Superior learing
Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 20, 2017
Preparation of US. Tax returns for individuals, corporations, S corporations and partnership firms. Complete knowledge on US Taxation and Accounts and Financial Operations.
Best workplace to start off a full-time career
Recruitment coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaNovember 19, 2017
Working with Deloitte (US-India offices) was nothing short of a dream come true. It was my first full-time job and I worked as a part of the Human Resources team and the Project Management team (both as coordinators) for a span of 3.3 years.

The management, work environment was top-notch, professionalism at its best, although workloads would sometimes get strenuous, I enjoyed working there on a daily basis.Both the roles helped me improve on my communication skills, corporate behavior, work-pressure management, client relationship management and achieving targets on a timely basis.
Pros
Professionalism, excellent management
Great Learning culture
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  BengaluruNovember 19, 2017
Being part of the Innovation Lab always get opportunities to learn & try various new technologies.
Get opportunities to discuss functional requirements with the Product Owner and PDM, analyze technical feasibility and discuss the same with the Tech Architects.
Productive with fun colleagues
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 17, 2017
Learned to handle an assignment individually with minimum supervision of a senior.
The office colleagues were helpfull and fun loving which was the most enjoyable to be around with such colleagues.
Best place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
Deloitte works on recent technologies. Clients at Deloitte are very demanding in terms of project completion. This helps us to blend with new things very quick and allows us to learn more.
Pros
Compensation and Learning
Cons
Long working hours
Really wasted my time there
Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaNovember 16, 2017
Lots of ploitics, people pleasing and working extended hours happens there. Perfect example of a true corporate. I just appreciate learning ms office there!
Pros
Cons
all you could think of!
Professional Work Place
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 14, 2017
Professional environment with all the latest technology to keep you updated in all terms of business requirement. Has the big four status in the market.
Pros
Salary
Cons
career growth
Best place to start your career
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2017
Deloitte, being my first job was not just a feather on my cap but provided the perfect platform for me to learn and hone my skills. Typical consulting job but with the best consultants makes it worthwhile. the skills I learned here were networking and making sure all the stakeholders and necessary parameters are taken into account before making a decision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.