Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 1,144 reviews matching the search
Fun loving and productive
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh3 March 2017
• A Certified Fraud Examiner with four years of work experience with Deloitte in Auditing (Corporate card expenses, Vendor purchases and Amex purchases), Reporting and Credit Card Operational activities.
• Lead multiple audit and operational projects ensuring smooth work delivery and minimum quality errors.
• Audited expenses and identify risks to ensure compliance with the firm’s policies.
. Contributed in several process improvement projects and strategic plans that resulted in successful business modules.

Flexibility is the best part of my work. i am able to give time to family and work both.
Good learning opportunist employer
Senior consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka19 March 2017
Very good company for someone to learn and grow. For freshers and people who are in begining stages of their career, Deloitte is very good company which provides a great platform to grow and shape as a seasoned consultant. Very strong in thier priorities to strengthen their capabilities towards alignment towards latest evolving technology trends.
Pros
Learning opportunities, challenges
Cons
need work in planning for Lateral hires
Focus on professionalism and presentation.
Assistant Company Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra11 February 2017
• Engaging in the preparation & filing of various ROC returns in relation to:
o Annual filing
o Incorporation
o Particulars of Directors
o Other compliance related filings
• Executing the preparation of:
o Notices & Minutes of Board Meetings, Committee Meetings & General Meetings
o Advises related to Corporate Laws & Stamp Duty Laws
o Customized Memos as per client’s requirements relating to Corporate and Stamp Duty Laws
• Designing presentations on matters related to Corporate Laws and the amendments therein
• Working with clients including Private Companies, Public Companies, Listed Companies & Body Corporates
Pros
Exposure to Corporate Culture
Good place as a consultant, senior consultant
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore25 February 2017
It's a great place to work as a consultant and senior consultant as there are multiple opportunities to learn and work all across the globe as you get staffed on projects.

However, the company still needs to figure out a career progression path for practitioners, as it is still at best a good bench of consultants to be staffed globally and not really a practice which is contained on its own.
A good place to work
Advisory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, India20 January 2017
There's great learning and everybody right from managers to directors are highly approachable. They strive to maintain quality at work and provide work-life balance. There are various events scheduled on Friday's and outings are frequent too. There are a lot of stress relieving things all around the office like Foosball and ping pong tables, carrom boards and beautiful green lawns to take a walk when ever needed.
New learnings as a project controller
Project Controller (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka19 March 2017
My daily activities include preparation and analysis of management reporting on a weekly, monthly basis - consolidation and monitoring of all Monthly Reports - Actual vs. Plan and other trend reports. I am responsible for periodical close and variance analysis processes related to revenue and expenses.

I have learned the basics of managing and controlling projects.
Professional Place
Tax Senior (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh3 March 2017
It is a best place where a common student turns himself and learn to be a Professional in the work culture. It is a great place to work and focuses employee wellness programs. This help each professional to motivate with positive attitude in every task though it is challenging. On the other side during two peak season in a year cannot manage work flow and people feel pressure of timelines and expectations. The firm should give work-life balance as well to each professional working right beginning from College. Good place in respective of compensation which is given as per market standards. Recognizes people and coordinate each other within workplace.
Pros
Benefits kind of Energy Kits, Team lunches, Rewards & Recognition etc.
Cons
Work-Life Balance, Peak seasons lead to work over weekend.
Productive, challenging and worth experiencing
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26 February 2017
It is a good place to work. Work environment is good, seniors are cool, helping, friendly.
Work life balance is something you should not be looking for inside the doors.
But, having said that, the firm will provide you enormous opportunities to grow and excel in all the spheres of life.
Pros
Friendly environment, good seniors.
Cons
Long hours, less pay packages
Working Organisation as well as Learning Institute
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18 March 2017
Deloitte is among Big 4 Chartered Accountant Firms. However, it is very different (better) than rest of the competitors.

For newly qualified professional, Deloitte provides tremendous opportunities and learn and grow. For hard working people as well smart professionals, Deloitte provides very good platform to showcase their talent.
Good work culture
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh6 March 2017
It has very good work culture

People are good and supportive, we get opportunities to learn and also participate in different corporate social responsibility events

Management is OK type, at times they lack in giving right opportunities to the right people.

Pay is less competitive compared to the current market.
Pros
work culture
Cons
pay is very less competitive
We focus on clients. We take pride in our ability to provide quality services
HR Analyst (Former Employee) –  India12 December 2016
"Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.

We focus on clients. We take pride in our ability to provide quality services - whether they are an owner-managed business or a large multinational corporation. We are a multi-skilled, multi-disciplined firm, offering clients a wide range of industry-focused business solutions.
Healthy and Learning Environment
Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh10 December 2016
while I was with Deloitte, I had a fun environment to work in. The work culture is extremely good and people are good to work with. As Deloitte hires best of the people from all over, everyone is a gen to work with and learn new things everyday.

I learned many new things and good team work. i got to know the team effort and while you work as a team you can achieve anything and team makes it possible.

work life balance is very well and Deloitte respects your personal ideas and your necessities.
Pros
Culture and Working environment
Cons
sometimes during busy season: Long hours like 24 hours continuously.
My typical day at work involves preparing and filing tax returns. Learnt many new things about the European union, enhanced skills
Tax Consultant I (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh10 December 2016
We receive the data from clients typically on the 6th or 7th day of the month and work on them for the next two weeks.
i learnt many new things relating work and no work stuff.
The management is very cooperative and so are the co workers. The hardest part of the job is that it requires us to be 100% accurate as it deals with a company paying taxes to the government, there is no scope of making errors. so it requires our full focus and attention to work.
The most enjoyable part is team work, meeting new people, team outings and parties.
Its a good Company to work for.
Senior Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh4 March 2017
The work culture of the company is really good, but sometimes the work pressure is so much that you can't handle it. The Management is also good & supportive.But during busy season it is difficult to manage the Work life Fit.
Pros
The Compensation you get is very good compared to other companies.
Cons
In busy season you have to work for very Long Hours.
Learning at its best and great interaction with the Globe.
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana11 March 2017
. Handling two or more clients work in a day with the same day deliverables.
. Delivering work within the deadlines with highest Quality.
. Handling busy season with the minimal pressure.
. Friendly and interactive environment.
. Fun activities, cluster connects along with busy season snacks.
Pros
Friendly people
Productive and Fun Workplace
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra29 December 2016
A typical day at Deloitte starts at 10AM and if you're lucky, gets over at 8PM. If not, well then, get ready to order dinners and breakfasts from any place that has home delivery.
But even with the amount of workload and the sometimes tight timelines, Deloitte is the best possible place to start your career in. I would go so far as to say, best place to continue working in. Deloitte, I feel is a firm that truly goes above and beyond to make its employees feel comfortable and adjusts to their personal needs as far as possible. If you work hard and smart, your growth here is exponential. Deloitte is like the typical tough parent, throws you in the deep end of the pool and lets you learn how to swim. And if it feels you are drowning, it'll throw in rope to pull you in.
My two cents: Brilliant place to work in!
Tax Consultant I (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, India5 February 2017
I would say the best place for a fresher to work. But could not explore more with the financial background till 2 to 3 years.salary and other incentives are best in busy season. There is no continuous flow of work and when it receives have to work without time limit.
Pros
Free dinner and other incentives during busy season
Cons
Long hours, No stable work
Great workplace to learn
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra26 November 2016
Working for industry experts and availing hands-on experience. A place where everyone can learn and improve everyday. Learnt teamwork, client interaction, meeting deadlines, documenting the work performed, improvising and so on. Gained an understanding about statutory audits of banking clients. Establishing a work rapport with colleagues and seniors. Face and handle new challenges. Finishing an audit assignment successfully being the best part of the job.
Pros
compensatory offs
Cons
Long working hours, working weekend and public holidays
Bad Work Culture and No work life baance
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana12 March 2017
Poor work life balance
Bad/Arrogant managers
Completely Client oriented with no respect for employee's personal time
Poor onshore offshore coordination
Onsite folks can't handle client call independently, too much dependence on offshore professionals.
Pros
Poor work life balance
Cons
Descent Hikes
Productive and fun workplace
Associate Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka20 November 2016
The quality of work is amazing. A day starts off with a scrum call, where we update our findings, topics we will be working on for the day. We also identify and share the blockers, get help to resolve them. We also get to know what others are working on, and reality check if we are on schedule for the sprint demo at the end of the sprint.
Work life balance, with a gym, play room and library. Free dinners once in a while.

86%