Dell Employee Reviews

Interactive discussions on technology and productive
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 21, 2018
Yes , Here you can share your thoughts in the technical aspects,so that managers can look in to that and will give the support to your idea if it is worth. Its been great to work with Dell for me
Good experience in learning and implementing technical skills.
Client Technical support (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 17, 2018
Good experience in learning and implementing technical skills.Fun time in playing Foosball and NFS during Break time.
Management is very helpful and open minded.
I have learnt a lot in my initial days.
Training was a best part and I learnt a lot, eventually improved my technical skills.
desktop support
System Admin (Linux) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 14, 2018
good service compnay
good customer care
good product and services they are giving
And immediate response for any issues.
And replacing parts if the system is in warrenty is good.
Sales Operations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 11, 2018
collaborative
good team
decision making takes time
good management
long commute
no work from home option
adaptability is high
good workplace
open door policy
productive and fun loving
Senior Credit & Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 5, 2018
I start my day by self motivating, with open mind to accept uncertain challenges and resolve those by putting complete effort.
Every day is new day with new challenge and every challenge is a leaning lesson for me.I have learned how business is done by involving not only bring in new clients or good deal to the company, but also getting involve in all the department(like from store to Production dept, finance dept even handling delivery)for making the company grow and also it help me to learn the process of what we do. Customers are king and i have learn how to fulfill their requirement by giving extra care and service after sale.

Company Management was my backbone of what i am today in term of business and growth.they made the workplace comfortable and flexible which helped me to strive hard and to reach the set target.

The enjoyable part of my company is all the staff and colleague are fun, loving and helping oriented.
Employee centric
Recovery Collections Analyst, Process Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 5, 2018
Good place for growth , good place for learning , extremely employee friendly , zero tolerance on cod of conduct , guides you well , happy place to be.
both productivity and fun workplace
Data Entry and Cnv Sr. Rep (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 2, 2018
I really enjoyed both my work and environmental of Dell , I was the fantastic organization where I learnt more and I had some good friends there...For girls there always will be safest place...I love My job and best job with Dell...
Pros
Cons
Senior Technical support associate (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 26, 2017
Dell has given me a break in my career. The growth opportunities at Dell is more feasible though we need to be efficient enough. Dell was a best platform to work on.
Productive and Fun Workplace with great Culture
Application Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 24, 2017
It's a great company which is productive and a Fun Workplace with great Culture and wonderful team members .No two minutes in Dell are the same and every day you get some thing new to explore.
good company
Advisor, Enterprise Technical SME (L4) (vPSE) (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 21, 2017
awesome experience . working with company gave me a great exposure and also the management is very good to work with.

there are many activity within the organisation.
A great Company to work at.
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 19, 2017
Dell is a great workplace to work at with robust management with new processes and plans constantly changing and keeping thing on the edge every time.
Excellent place to work. Have learnt a lot in my 16 years of work
SALES TRANSFORMATION AND STRATEGY (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 19, 2017
I had worked in EMC prior to it being acquired by DELL and hence all my reviews will be more towards EMC. Had a very excellent career from the time I started in 2000 till 2014 where I was more attached to sales. In the last 2 years is when I took a back step to help sales improve their productivity. Have been happy contributing to this company.
order processor (Former Employee) –  HyderabadDecember 18, 2017
My opinion about this is good and we can gain a very good and productive info and impressive self management and we can inculcate the self confidence.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2 (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 15, 2017
Product was good, nice culture, helping people in the team and plenty of choices for cross collaboration. Compensation depends on position and a good dev position will get a good salary.
What you have learned
Senior Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 13, 2017
I have learned Flexibility and was later on very helpful in my career. Client handling was something that I have learned here in Dell.This was also very much helpful.
Pros
Flexibility, Client handling skills
Cons
Shifts
Encourage friendships
Software Developer in UST Global (Client (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 11, 2017
Initially faced problems but with Friendly environment, innovative and challenging work, knowledge sharing .An IT professional should also have an understanding of the process of code-writing, in order to see a software development project through, and to manage things like QA (quality assurance).
Fun workplacr
Data entry Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 11, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job.
Easily Improve myself.
A typical day to work.
Work place near to my home.
Sat and Sun fixed off.
Salary credited is fixed date and time.
Not Good for People
Customer Service Sr. Representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 10, 2017
Its very good brand name but not in the benefits like Salaries or like Benefits like cabs or some other. Very worst management with no value for working
All good
Intern, Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 10, 2017
All good, i am looking for a new role for improve my technical skills.
All helped in EFI for learning and supported me in all aspects

Dell EMC management i am happy with that
Over all good company
Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2017
Good experience working in this organization. Work life balance is good. Work is fine. Looking for more challenges and better position. Hope to get it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell. Our community is ready to answer.